New iPhone ads
Watch them here.
No comments yet.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 2 months ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 3 months ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 3 months ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 5 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 5 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- Don't try this at home: 1930s daredevils attached rockets to bicyclesRocket propulsion was all the rage in pre-war Germany. People attached rockets, with varying degree of success and danger, to skates (both roller and ice), cars, boats and bicycles. In 1931, German engineer Herr Richter added 12 rockets to his bicycle to create his "Raketenrad." The white box on the frame contained the battery used to ignite the ro […]
- 4 messages that job postings send talent by mistakeErin Kissane of Knight-Mozilla OpenNews recently took an informal survey on Twitter with a simple question: Straw poll: If you’re a woman or minority in your field, what language turns you away from job descriptions? Language that feels inviting? — Erin Kissane (@kissane) November 14, 2014 See also: 10 Reasons Why I Ignored Your Resume The answers, which Kis […]
- Police shooting unarmed black men is nothing newAs Ferguson braces for the grand jury's decision on whether to indict Ferguson Police Officer Darren Wilson with criminal charges related to the shooting death of Michael Brown—and the protests expected to follow—Mashable has chronicled several previous instances of unarmed black men killed by police figures. The video above shows the 1992 Rodney King b […]
- Don't try this at home: 1930s daredevils attached rockets to bicycles
- Google's Chromecast works better with Chromebooks, looks better with NASAAfter a few months of testing, the feature that allows Chrome OS users to stream videos from Google Drive storage -- like the free 1TB allotted to new owners -- to a Chromecast is now available to (almost) everyone. An update on the stable channel...
- You can finally watch Microsoft's 'E.T.' documentary on XboxWhat a long, strange trip it's been. Microsoft's effort to document the excavation of all those fabled E.T. The Extraterrestrial game cartridges from a New Mexico landfill -- and Atari's downfall -- is finally watchable on Xbox Video. As Variety...
- You can use Twitter activity to track unemploymentGovernments aren't usually quick to react to changes in demographics. They frequently have to take surveys that are not only slow, but don't always paint a complete picture of what's going on. Researchers at the Autonomous University of Madrid have...
- Google's Chromecast works better with Chromebooks, looks better with NASA