New iPhone ads
Watch them here.
No comments yet.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- From a marketers perspective Rubio is most sellable candidate #GOPDebate. From personal political viewpoint hope he doesn't win nomination. 3 months ago
- RT @nrossreyes: Great concluding panel @videoadnews #NVF15 w/@mattprohaska @keithgrossman @riksta. Love inclusion of creative to bring back… 5 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah - hope new gig going well. DM me & we'll catch up soon. Thought you might like this post I wrote: bit.ly/1JtsXI1 5 months ago
- "Are you ready for the digital crash?" --- bit.ly/1JtsXI1 5 months ago
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 8 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- Graphic novel 'Bloom' has it all: romance, baking and LGBT visibilityGet those baking puns off the back burner, because things are heating up. Veteran comic writer Kevin Panetta and artist Savanna Ganucheau are teaming up on a new graphic novel for First Second Books called Bloom, a coming-of-age love story set in the sweetest of places — a bakery See also: Graphic novelist Gene Yang talks expanding boundaries as Ambassador f […]
- John Mayer reunites with Grateful Dead for summer tourCelebrity singer-songwriter John Mayer and the crusty road warriors of the Grateful Dead will continue their unlikely collaboration this year with a summer tour across the United States. Their team-up, known as Dead and Company, announced 18 concerts dates Monday morning, stretching from the Bonnaroo Festival in Tennessee to Folsom Field in Boulder and final […]
- Couple stops for finger lickin' good wedding photo in front of KFCThis couple has the original recipe for love. Newlyweds Louis and Ashleigh Davis of Whangarei, New Zealand, made a pit stop at Louis' favorite fast food restaurant on the way from their wedding ceremony to their reception on Saturday. While having a snack, the couple, of course, took a moment for a photo op. See also: Woman takes engagement photos with […]
- Graphic novel 'Bloom' has it all: romance, baking and LGBT visibility
- Humble Bundle is funding its own gamesNow that the Humble Bundle crew has a monthly indie game subscription service, you might be wondering: how is it going to keep you coming back for more? By offering exclusive games, that's how. The outfit tells Destructoid that it's funding small tit...
- 3D hand scanner could give you custom bracesMany 3D scanners are built to scan whole objects, but that doesn't necessarily cut it if you're trying to scan a specific part. Ever try to map your own hand? Yeah, that doesn't work very well. However, recent graduate Pieter Smakman has a better...
- The environmentally friendly rainbow laser forestLasers might not be the first things that come to mind when thinking of the conserving the environment. Nonetheless, they're being used to manage commercial forests more efficiently. The false-color image above was captured with a "laser radar" LIDA...
- Humble Bundle is funding its own games