New iPhone ads
Watch them here.
No comments yet.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- RT @CraigElimeliah: Brilliant post by @riksta The Art of Creativity is Not a Science linkedin.com/pulse/art-crea… 4 hours ago
- RT @agoldmanlinked: If you missed it, my agency alma mater's very own @riksta: "The Art of Creativity is Not a Science" on @LinkedIn https:… 17 hours ago
- LinkedIn asked me to write a post about creative effectiveness. You can read it here: bit.ly/1KxhKvs 2 days ago
- @CraigElimeliah - thanks fella. I've been digging your medium posts recently too: bit.ly/1F8h5ZI 2 days ago
- @KathViner congrats. Landmark day for best newspaper in the world. Talented people rock. Great 2 see brilliant northern women recongised 2 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- Watch demonstrators clash with police in London anti-austerity protestLONDON — New footage captured Wednesday shows the tense scenes between protesters and police in London on the opening day of parliament in Westminster. See also: Queen's Speech: More government surveillance, no more income tax "David Cameron has got to go," protesters chanted as they walked through the streets of London on the same day as the […]
- 8 WTF moments from FIFA's bizarro opening ceremonyAs the world around it burned, FIFA ... held a dance recital? FIFA, world soccer's governing body, opened its annual congress with a ceremony on Thursday night in Zurich, Switzerland. The event was almost bizarre enough to make the Sochi Olympics' psychedelic opening ceremony seem bland It was especially bizarre considering that FIFA is currently t […]
- Google's new Photos app gives you unlimited space for photos and videosGoogle's long-awaited Photos app is finally here The tech giant unveiled Photos for Android, iOS and web during the opening keynote of Google I/O in San Francisco on Thursday. The app, which automatically backs up and stores an unlimited quantity of photos and videos for free, is meant to act as a home for all your photos and keep them organized See als […]
- Watch demonstrators clash with police in London anti-austerity protest
- Acer outs three new models of its Liquid Leap wearableLast month, Acer teased a trio of new wearables in New York City. Today it's making them official. Enter the Liquid Leap Active, Leap Curve and Leap Fit, all designed with fitness, activity tracking and removable bands in mind. The Fit is the only on...
- A taste of something great: five days with NVIDIA's Shield Android TVI wanted to watch The West Wing, so I asked for it. I wanted to play Asphalt 8 on my TV, so I downloaded it. I wanted people to see me playing a copy of Street Fighter X Tekken I didn't (strictly speaking) own, so I broadcasted it. All of these littl...
- NVIDIA starts selling its Android TV-powered Shield media hubBeen jonesing for a very high-powered, Android TV-based media hub? You now have a chance to do something about that craving, as NVIDIA has started selling its Shield set-top box in North America. Pay $199 and you'll get the regular Shield, whose tiny...
- Acer outs three new models of its Liquid Leap wearable