New iPhone ads
Watch them here.
No comments yet.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- @CarolynHinsey any recommendation from ian always turns out fun. Sent you a follow. 3 days ago
- Worse than cats @CraigElimeliah: Frank Underwood photo bombing the most famous selfie ever. #oscars http://t.co/j4Ma77p6kn” 6 days ago
- C'mon @MCFC it's cold and snowy in New York. Give me something to cheer about. 3 weeks ago
- @cwiss cheers fella. 1 month ago
- @Ingrid21 hey Ingrid. See you in Kentucky soon. 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- After a Month of Violence, Protesters in Venezuela Try PeaceCARACAS, Venezuela — From behind their riot shield barricade, Venezuela’s National Guard cooly surveyed a scene of frustration Dressed in white t-shirts representing their pacifism, protesters waved their national flags, pledged their commitment to peaceful protest and banged cooking pots in time to songs of government downfall. Saturday's "empty p […]
- DoSomething.org Is Upping the Snapchat GameDoSomething.org is all about empowering young people. The organization, one of the largest non-profits for teens and young adults in the United States, connects 13-to-25 year olds through a wide variety of social causes. It didn’t take long for DoSomething.org strategy leaders to realize that Snapchat users fall within that exact age demographic. See also: 8 […]
- Rolls-Royce Rolls Out Design for Unmanned Cargo ShipsRolls-Royce is looking to join the likes of Amazon's drones in the sky and Google's driver-less cars on the roads by sailing the seas with remote-controlled cargo ships. The firm’s Blue Ocean development team designed the unmanned ship prototypes after the European Union gave 3.5 million euros ($4.8 million) to a project called Maritime Unmanned Na […]
- After a Month of Violence, Protesters in Venezuela Try Peace
- We're here at CeBIT 2014!If you don't count IFA, and for this week at least, we don't, then CeBIT is our favorite German tech show. It may be aimed squarely at business and infrastructure types, but that doesn't mean there's almost always some gems stuck between the server...
- Samsung announces security-minded Cloud Print apps for Android and iOSDoes anyone actually cable up to a printer anymore? Not if they're kitted out with Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint, or Sammy's new alternative: Samsung Cloud Print. The service will launch with an Android app in June, followed by an iOS version in...
- Electronic Arts is exploring virtual realityWhen you're the CEO of the second largest video game publisher in the world, people have a tendency to take what you say seriously. Case in point, Electronic Arts' Andrew Wilson recently revealed his company's plans for virtual reality. At a South by...
- We're here at CeBIT 2014!