New iPhone ads
Watch them here.
No comments yet.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 2 weeks ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 1 month ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 1 month ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 3 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 3 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- The Story Behind That Major Disney Moment in the 'Once Upon a Time' Season PremiereOnce Upon a Time executive producers Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz have always had a pretty good relationship with Disney when it came to bringing iconic pieces from the universe into the show. I mean, they even let them use characters from Frozen just months after the movie hit theaters. But in Sunday night's season premiere, arguably one of the swee […]
- How to Cultivate Trust in Your Work RelationshipsA few years ago, I worked with a woman named Angela who managed a program that was interdependent with the one I was involved with. Though we didn’t have a reporting relationship, our mutual success was clearly dependent on our ability to collaborate. It was one of the most difficult working relationships I’ve ever experienced — and an extremely stressful on […]
- 10 Mindless Games You Can Play While Zoning OutWith mobile gaming, you'll never need to stare into space again. You can go from waiting rooms and train platforms to zipping through asteroid fields or racing against the clock to claim Candy Crush Saga superiority over your friends. The best games for totally zoning out are those with simple objectives and repetitive actions — but even within those li […]
- The Story Behind That Major Disney Moment in the 'Once Upon a Time' Season Premiere
- Edinburgh becomes the first UK airport to openly trial Google GlassGoogle Glass is still a rare sight in the UK, but it's proving popular amongst brands and businesses, especially when customer service is involved. Virgin Atlantic previously used the headset to welcome passengers to Heathrow, but only now is it...
- Basis unveils its first fitness tracker since getting acquired by IntelYou probably mainly think of Intel as the company trying to make 2-in-1s happen, but lately it's been dabbling in fitness, too. It all started when the chip maker acquired Basis, the creator of what was quite possibly the most sophisticated fitness...
- Samung Gear VR demo units start showing up in Best BuySamsung still hasn't announced Gear VR's pricing and release date, but at least a couple of people have already seen demo headsets in certain LA Best Buy stores. Redditor hackertripz and Matthew Terndrup from Yourift have recently spotted demo units...
- Edinburgh becomes the first UK airport to openly trial Google Glass