New iPhone ads
Watch them here.
No comments yet.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- @CraigElimeliah - hope new gig going well. DM me & we'll catch up soon. Thought you might like this post I wrote: bit.ly/1JtsXI1 1 week ago
- "Are you ready for the digital crash?" --- bit.ly/1JtsXI1 1 week ago
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 3 months ago
- @Ice_Box_Logic Thx for the tweet. Glad you enjoyed the post. 3 months ago
- @AlanEEENash Thx for the tweet Alan. Glad you enjoyed the post. 3 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- Paris will go car-free for a day in September to combat pollutionIn an effort to curb the amount of air pollution and smog in the city, Paris will go car-free for one day this month. On Sunday, Sept. 27, the streets of France's capital will be closed to motor vehicles from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m, with the exception of a few main thoroughfares (which will operate with speed limits of about 20 mph) See also: Paris acti […]
- Jarryd Hayne is 'turning NFL defenders into pancakes' for the 49ersHere's something that's sure to go viral: A video of international sporting sensation Jarryd Hayne just casually slamming a NFL defender to the ground. The move came during a pre-season game against San Diego on Friday. The match is the last before the big decision comes on Sunday Australian time, when the San Francisco 49ers will announce whether […]
- ZTE's Axon Elite can be unlocked with your eyes, fingerprints or voiceBERLIN — Still tapping your phone to unlock it? ZTE's Axon Elite lets you use your eyes, fingerprints and voice to unlock it instead. The Chinese telecommunications company announced its latest Android smartphone on Thursday at IFA in Berlin. See also: ZTE's Axon Pro could have been a killer phone but there's one major flaw Whereas the Axon Pr […]
- Paris will go car-free for a day in September to combat pollution
- 'Borderlands' is the latest backwards compatible game on Xbox OneEven if you spent $399 on the ultra-crazy edition of Borderlands: The Handsome Collection there was a pretty gaping hole in it. No, I'm not talking about what that purchase did to your bank account, I mean the anthology's distinct lack of the serie...
- Facebook-owned WhatsApp reaches 900 million monthly active usersWhatsApp has grown tremendously from the time Facebook acquired it in 2014 for $19 billion. The messaging app's founder, Jan Koum, has just announced on Facebook that the service has reached 900 million monthly active users (MAU). That means it has...
- Google expands health conditions feature to include 900 illnessesGoogle is making it easier to look up illness, so you don't have to wait for websites to load in order to get a quick overview of what you might (or might not) be dealing with. Mountain View has doubled the number of diseases in its health conditio...
- 'Borderlands' is the latest backwards compatible game on Xbox One