Our talking pets campaign allows users to create their own Talking Pet which they can then send to a friend or stick on their facebook page. Users can choose pre-defined pets, or can upload images of their own pets. We convert text to speech, animate the pet and bingo you’ve got a realistic talking pet.
We’re driving traffic to the microsite using email and digital advertising. One of the ad formats is a genuine world-first. The ad unit scrapes the page, identifies the H1 tag and then a talking pet in the ad unit reads the day’s headline from the news story on the page. The messaging kind of goes, “Didn’t know pets could read? Well they can talk to and you can create your own talking pet.” What’s more the ad unit also allows the user to enter their own message in the banner and have the pet read it out.
Try the site. If you’re a pet lover, you’ll really enjoy it.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Relieved. After good few years of terrible service, late lense deliveries and broken promises finally dumped @VisionExpress for online alt. 1 week ago
- Great event tonight at #ipa44club - thx everyone who came - excellent turnout. 1 week ago
- @RussellMarsh @cjlovell @dimitrisgsta @marcusmichaels oh - is everyone copying your technique Russell. 1 month ago
- @victoria_trow I have one of the best art directors in the biz looking for a shit hot digi copy girl. Msg me if interested. 2 months ago
- I think seat 40J to Panama will be the Lucky Seat. Choose a Lucky Seat and win 2 tickets! #KLMLuckySeat klmf.ly/19zL13b 2 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- Man Buys $103K Tesla Model S With BitcoinProving once again that Bitcoin is not just for illicit purchases (you can go to space with it too!), a man bought a Tesla Model S car with bitcoins, the first Tesla, and probably the first car ever, to be bought with the online currency. The car was sold by Lamborghini Newport Beach in Southern California, as the dealership announced on its blog last Wednes […]
- Radiation Exposure Won't Stop a Manned Mission to MarsThe risk of radiation exposure is not a show-stopper for a long-term manned mission to Mars, new results from NASA's Curiosity rover suggest. A mission consisting of a 180-day cruise to Mars, a 500-day stay on the Red Planet and a 180-day return flight to Earth would expose astronauts to a cumulative radiation dose of about 1.01 sieverts, measurements b […]
- Your TV May Soon Be Able to Mirror Your Android ScreenIt's easy to mirror an iOS device to Apple TV in just a few taps, and it looks like Google has taken notice According to source code tucked away in its latest Android 4.4.1 update, first reported by ZDNet, Google may be looking to make your TV screen mirror your Android phone display. This would be an extension of its existing Chromecast device and ulti […]
- Man Buys $103K Tesla Model S With Bitcoin
- Halo: Spartan Assault coming to Xbox One on December 24th for $15We knew Halo: Spartan Assault would be making its debut on Xbox One at some point this month, but today Major Nelson made the title's release date official. Starting December 24th, the new series spinoff will be available as a digital download for ...
- Engadget's Holiday Gift Guide 2013: Home TheaterWelcome to Engadget's holiday gift guide! Head back to our hub to see the rest of the product guides as they're added throughout the month. For many of us, "home entertainment" systems can be tucked in backpacks or propped up on an airline tray ...
- Nokia intros Lumia-colored, Shuffle-sized Bluetooth headsetIt's roughly iPod Shuffle-sized, but the familiar-looking BH-121 is more smartphone accessory than screenless music player. The square device ships with a pair of headphones and has a built-in 3.5mm jack, should you want to get fancy and bring your ...
- Halo: Spartan Assault coming to Xbox One on December 24th for $15
Site infoLiving in a digital world
The Andreas04 Theme.