Our talking pets campaign allows users to create their own Talking Pet which they can then send to a friend or stick on their facebook page. Users can choose pre-defined pets, or can upload images of their own pets. We convert text to speech, animate the pet and bingo you’ve got a realistic talking pet.
We’re driving traffic to the microsite using email and digital advertising. One of the ad formats is a genuine world-first. The ad unit scrapes the page, identifies the H1 tag and then a talking pet in the ad unit reads the day’s headline from the news story on the page. The messaging kind of goes, “Didn’t know pets could read? Well they can talk to and you can create your own talking pet.” What’s more the ad unit also allows the user to enter their own message in the banner and have the pet read it out.
Try the site. If you’re a pet lover, you’ll really enjoy it.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- This is the start of something very interesting. A game controlled by heart rate: bit.ly/1zVUwbg 2 weeks ago
- Trailer For Hbo’s Silicon Valley Season 2 - klou.tt/u7xeody6g4x3 2 weeks ago
- Publishers, Agencies Must Shift Their Focus From Big Data to Big Content - klou.tt/qzqbm8bed2jb 2 weeks ago
- 2015 Trends in Customer Engagement, eCommerce and Mobile Commerce - klou.tt/l5pugqdu304h 2 weeks ago
- Revealed: How Google Glass imploded - klou.tt/14bohp9hgyip0 2 weeks ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- What color is this dress: Gold and white or blue and black?The world has suddenly been divided into two groups: the Blue and Blacks and the Gold and Whites The BBs and the GWs are screaming at each other in loungerooms, in offices, in different lighting across the globe. The cause of the great debate? The color of a dress. On Thursday, a user going by the name of Swiked posted a photo of a striped dress to Tumblr. […]
- 15 people fiercely arguing about the color of this mind-boggling dressWe're not talking about llamas anymore, Internet — we've moved on to dresses See also: Your first look at the inevitable llama chase made-for-TV movie After a brief moment of solidarity Thursday afternoon, the Internet quickly returned to its natural state of people fighting about everything and anything, including the color of this dress: GUYS WHA […]
- Grace Helbig, Hannah Hart are the new 'Electra Woman and Dyna Girl'LOS ANGELES — Fighting all evil deeds, with a smirk, a wink and probably a lot of potty humor: Grace Helbig and Hannah Hart are set to star in a campy reboot of Electra Woman and Dyna Girl, the '70s female-superhero segment of Sid and Marty Krofft’s bizarro programming bloc. Legendary Entertainment and Fullscreen, the multichannel network that reps the […]
- What color is this dress: Gold and white or blue and black?
- Harrison Ford will return in 'Blade Runner' sequelNeed more good news after today's net neutrality ruling? Deadline and Variety report it has been confirmed that Harrison Ford will return to the role of Rick Deckard in the Blade Runner sequel that's currently in the works. Ridley Scott is producing ...
- 'Fable' going free-to-play on Xbox One and Windows 10Now you can add "price" alongside "gameplay" to the list of aspects that separates Fable Legends from its forebears. That's because the game's launching as a free-to-play title on Windows 10 and gratis with an Xbox Live Gold subscription on Xbox One....
- Daily Roundup: Net neutrality wins, digital brothels and more!In today's news, the FCC approved its net neutrality plan, a "digital brothel" lets people have sex through the internet and Pebble smashes its own crowdfunding records. Read about all the top stories in today's Daily Roundup....
- Harrison Ford will return in 'Blade Runner' sequel