Our talking pets campaign allows users to create their own Talking Pet which they can then send to a friend or stick on their facebook page. Users can choose pre-defined pets, or can upload images of their own pets. We convert text to speech, animate the pet and bingo you’ve got a realistic talking pet.
We’re driving traffic to the microsite using email and digital advertising. One of the ad formats is a genuine world-first. The ad unit scrapes the page, identifies the H1 tag and then a talking pet in the ad unit reads the day’s headline from the news story on the page. The messaging kind of goes, “Didn’t know pets could read? Well they can talk to and you can create your own talking pet.” What’s more the ad unit also allows the user to enter their own message in the banner and have the pet read it out.
Try the site. If you’re a pet lover, you’ll really enjoy it.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 1 month ago
- @Ice_Box_Logic Thx for the tweet. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @AlanEEENash Thx for the tweet Alan. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @vicofmaciver Thx for the Victoria Leasha. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @ieashataitano @LinkedIn Thx for the tweet Leasha. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- How the world celebrated Social Media DayFor the sixth annual time, Social Media Day was celebrated by thousands of people around the world on June 30. Mashable started Social Media Day in 2010 as a way to reflect and honor the growth of social media and the digital revolution. Now in 2015, this holiday encompasses hundreds of in-person events around the world, along with thousands of tweets, Insta […]
- Watch the Summerfest music festival live stream: You can pick from 4 stagesSummerfest, touted as " the world's largest music festival," continues Friday, and you don't need to be in Milwaukee to watch the barrage of bands and solo artists perform. Starting Friday at 8 p.m. CT and lasting until Sunday at midnight, you can watch the action on four stages (full schedules below), including sets from The Flaming Lips […]
- Hawaii just effectively became the first state to ban plastic bagsOahu has just joined the rest of the Hawaiian islands in enforcing a ban on plastic bags, making Hawaii the first state in the union to fully prohibit them. Effective next Wednesday, businesses in Oahu will no longer be allowed to offer plastic or other non-recyclable bags to customers. That applies to any carryout bag given out by retailers to customers tha […]
- How the world celebrated Social Media Day
- Holiday music exclusive battle: Apple/Eminem vs. Tidal/Lil WayneWhile many in the US are relaxing for the July 4th holiday, the folks at Apple Music and Tidal are hard at work trying to push their respective subscription music services. Apple has already announced plans for a Dr. Dre radio show on Beats 1 that wi...
- The new Bubble Wrap is losing its popBubble Wrap is one of mankind's greatest inventions. It protects our online orders from becoming rubble in a delivery van, but more importantly, it doubles as pure, joyous entertainment. Pop, pop, pop. There's nothing quite like it. That's why we wer...
- Solar-powered plane completes five-day journey across the PacificThe Solar Impulse 2 is a solar-powered plane that has been flying around the world since March. Back in May, it was set to make its most ambitious journey yet, a 5,061-mile trip from Japan to Hawaii. Unfortunately, though, Pilot Andre Borschberg's in...
- Holiday music exclusive battle: Apple/Eminem vs. Tidal/Lil Wayne