Our talking pets campaign allows users to create their own Talking Pet which they can then send to a friend or stick on their facebook page. Users can choose pre-defined pets, or can upload images of their own pets. We convert text to speech, animate the pet and bingo you’ve got a realistic talking pet.
We’re driving traffic to the microsite using email and digital advertising. One of the ad formats is a genuine world-first. The ad unit scrapes the page, identifies the H1 tag and then a talking pet in the ad unit reads the day’s headline from the news story on the page. The messaging kind of goes, “Didn’t know pets could read? Well they can talk to and you can create your own talking pet.” What’s more the ad unit also allows the user to enter their own message in the banner and have the pet read it out.
Try the site. If you’re a pet lover, you’ll really enjoy it.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 1 month ago
- @Ice_Box_Logic Thx for the tweet. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @AlanEEENash Thx for the tweet Alan. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @vicofmaciver Thx for the Victoria Leasha. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @ieashataitano @LinkedIn Thx for the tweet Leasha. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- Why it's amazing Pedro Martinez made the Hall of Fame on Sandra Bullock's birthdayMajor League Baseball icon, entertaining interview and Historically Great Pitcher Pedro Martinez was inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame on Sunday July 26, 2015 — which also happened to be the 51st birthday of actress Sandra Bullock Why would Martinez being inducted on Bullock's birthday be anything other than a celebrity coincidence? The answer lie […]
- Follow along with the OnePlus 2 virtual reality livestreamThe hype train ends tonight. At 7 p.m. PT, OnePlus will finally take the wraps off the highly anticipated smartphone OnePlus 2, the successor to last year's surprise hit, the OnePlus One Instead of holding a special event and inviting the media, OnePlus is streaming the launch event live, in virtual reality — to anyone with a smartphone and Google Cardb […]
- Khloe Kardashian silences skeptics by releasing original version of magazine coverIf a Kardashian appears on the cover of a magazine and people don't tweet about the shot being excessively photoshopped, did it even happen? Khole is this month's Complex Magazine cover star, and the reality star's sexy fitness-themed photoshoot is already causing a furore online — where skeptics doubt the photo's authenticity, and wonder […]
- Why it's amazing Pedro Martinez made the Hall of Fame on Sandra Bullock's birthday
- Israeli researchers compromise isolated network with dumbphoneshttp://www.engadget.com/2015/07/27/israeli-researchers-compromise-isolated-network-with-dumbphones/ Without a doubt, storing highly sensitive data on an internet-disconnected, "air-gapped" computer network is one of the best security measures an orga...
- NASA shows off the International Space Station in glorious 4KNASA's International Space Station team recently got a big camera upgrade in the form of RED's Epic Dragon, and it's more than a little eager to show off what this high-resolution gear can do. The agency has started posting 4K videos (sorry, no 6K ye...
- Samsung teases an August 13th event with a big, curvy GalaxyThat rumor of Samsung holding a phone event in August to beat Apple to the punch? At least some of it is true. The Korean tech giant has announced a second Galaxy Unpacked event that will take place in New York City on August 13th. It's not saying mu...
- Israeli researchers compromise isolated network with dumbphones