Jay Z – typographic animation application
Ethan Roth, the director of this excellent Jay-Z video, created a neat application which allows him to play with typography to very cool effect. He’s also kindly donated the source code which you can find here.
1 Comment »
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- @KathViner congrats. Landmark day for best newspaper in the world. Talented people rock. Great 2 see brilliant northern women recongised 1 week ago
- |LIVE NOW| - #meerkat mrk.tv/1BWNXHV 3 weeks ago
- In 5 hours: NYCFC debut MLS game - #meerkat mrk.tv/181xlCF 3 weeks ago
- This is the start of something very interesting. A game controlled by heart rate: bit.ly/1zVUwbg 1 month ago
- Trailer For Hbo’s Silicon Valley Season 2 - klou.tt/u7xeody6g4x3 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- Apple will let you trade in your Android phone for a new iPhoneApple has expanded its trade-in program to include Android phones, BlackBerrys and Windows Phone handsets, the company confirmed on Monday. Users will be able to trade in their phones from other platforms in Apple stores in the U.S., UK, Canada, France, Germany and Italy, or online via its iPhone Reuse and Recycling Program, and receive a gift card to use at […]
- Portraits of a manic Jim Carrey impersonating celebs in 1992Before Jim Carrey became a comedy icon in films like Dumb and Dumber and Ace Ventura, he was just a fresh-faced, 30-year-old impressionist trying to make a name for himself on In Living Color. See also: 10 iconic rock stars straight chillin' with their parents Today, Carrey is known for more than just his over-the-top comedic energy; he has starred in a […]
- Tesla is unveiling a new product soon — but it's not a carElon Musk is getting ready to make Tesla Motors more than just an electric car company The serial entrepreneur tweeted on Monday that he plans to showcase a new Tesla product at the company's Hawthorne Design Studio in California on April 30. See also: Hyperloop startup has a dream team and $8.5 million in funding Major new Tesla product line — not a ca […]
- Apple will let you trade in your Android phone for a new iPhone
- 'Spooky' experiment proves quantum entanglement is realEinstein was wrong -- about the quantum mechanical phenomena known as superpositioning and wave form collapse, at least. A team from Australia's Griffith University and Japan's University of Tokyo, have proven that both are tangible phenomena, not si...
- Jay Z's first order of business: Cut Tidal subscription fees in halfIf the ability to stream Taylor Swift's music has you eyeing Tidal, Jay Z & Co. just sweetened the deal. Ahead of a relaunch event this evening, the streaming service cut it's monthly rate in half. That's right, instead of shelling out $20 for spinni...
- Amazon tests courier drones in Canada to avoid US hasslesWhen Amazon said it would take its delivery drone testing abroad, it wasn't kidding. The Guardian has learned that the internet shopping giant is testing its robotic Prime Air couriers in Canada (the province of British Columbia, to be exact) to get ...
- 'Spooky' experiment proves quantum entanglement is real