Jay Z – typographic animation application
Ethan Roth, the director of this excellent Jay-Z video, created a neat application which allows him to play with typography to very cool effect. He’s also kindly donated the source code which you can find here.
1 Comment »
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 2 weeks ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 3 weeks ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 2 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 2 months ago
- RT @riksta we won!!! http://t.co/EB4itj072i 2 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- OPPO Launches Four Mobile Devices in Australia, Including Selfie PhoneSYDNEY — Chinese electronics manufacturer OPPO has pushed into the Western mobile phone market by launching four mobile devices in Australia on Tuesday, including a phone for taking the perfect selfie. OPPO decided to branch into the Aussie market due to the amount of tech-savvy consumers who are passionate about the latest gadgets. The range initially inclu […]
- Everyone Wants To Live in The Land Down Under, Here Are Some TipsSYDNEY — International workers are moving to the lucky country in droves, as Australia becomes one of the most desired countries in the world to work in. Australia has been ranked the 12th most desired country to work in out of 54 countries and more than one in 10 job seekers globally are looking for work here, according to a survey released by Indeed Hiring […]
- A New Star Wars Universe Begins ... NowThis will be a day long remembered: a new dawn for Star Wars, in all its forms of media Pay attention, people of Earth: that distant rumble you hear is the gears of the world's most popular film franchise slowly cranking up into full dream-generating and money-minting mode. If you think the speculation about the contents of Star Wars Episode VII publish […]
- OPPO Launches Four Mobile Devices in Australia, Including Selfie Phone
- BBC launches kid coding lessons as schools increase focus on computingThis week marks a new chapter in how computing is taught in Britain's schools, with children as young as five learning how to code as part of the government's new national curriculum. With the help of hardware like the Raspberry Pi, schools are...
- Samsung coats its new smartwatch in Swarovski crystal, so now you'll want itLG's not the only electronics maker hoping a scattering of Swarovski will add... something to its products. Not far behind, Samsung now has the Gear S Strap, an accessory ready to pair to its just-announced (and again, just after LG) wearable. If...
- Korean carrier upgrades eel farm, makes the Internet of (slimey) ThingsBy definition, the Internet of Things (IoT) should connect with anything -- even writhing, kinda gross, but often delicious eels. SK Telecom's latest project is aimed at showcasing its IoT skills with a pilot connected eel farm that uses a network of...
- BBC launches kid coding lessons as schools increase focus on computing