Jay Z – typographic animation application
Ethan Roth, the director of this excellent Jay-Z video, created a neat application which allows him to play with typography to very cool effect. He’s also kindly donated the source code which you can find here.
1 Comment »
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 1 month ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 2 months ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 2 months ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 4 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 4 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- Topshop mannequin causes a Twitter stormLONDON - Topshop has found itself at the centre of a Twitter storm this week after a shopper tweeted a photo of an in-store mannequin with long, skinny legs Becky Hopper posted a photo of her friend, who is a size 8 - 10 (4 - 6 in the U.S.), next to the dummy with the hashtag #poorbodyimage. Her tweet has been retweeted over 8,000 times. See also: Retail Man […]
- NASA finishes building its Mars-bound Orion spacecraftHumanity is one step closer to reaching Mars. NASA finished up its Orion Spacecraft Thursday, and it's preparing for a test flight on Dec. 4 When Orion launches in December, aboard a Delta IV Heavy rocket, it will complete a 4.5-hour, two-orbit test flight. See also: Send Your Name on NASA's Voyage to Mars The flight will really put Orion to the te […]
- How Paul Allen's $7 million and big data are combating Africa's elephant crisisAfrica's elephant population is in crisis Some 30,000 were killed for their tusks in 2012, according to the International Fund for Animal Welfare, and by some estimates, the population could be decimated in a decade if poaching continues at this rate. That's where Microsoft cofounder Paul Allen's Great Elephant Census, the project he started w […]
- Topshop mannequin causes a Twitter storm
- These LED bulbs are brighter despite fewer diodes and a lower priceOne of the toughest parts to swallow of LED lighting technology is just how costly it can be. Well, the folks at Cree have taken umbrage with that and developed a bulb that'll retail for around $5 per 40- and 60-watt equivalent bulb -- less than some...
- Hungary's internet tax axed after public protestsBarely a week after it was first proposed, Hungary's internet tax looks to be dead in the water. Tens of thousands of Hungarians took to the streets last weekend to protest the tax, which would have seen internet use charged per gigabyte transferred....
- Google Calendar for the web now lets you plan a schedule more quicklyThe holidays are fast approaching, and chances are you're already busy planning your schedule for the next couple of months. Knowing how important it is to stick to a schedule for seasons like this, Google has introduced a handful of changes to its...
- These LED bulbs are brighter despite fewer diodes and a lower price