Jay Z – typographic animation application
Ethan Roth, the director of this excellent Jay-Z video, created a neat application which allows him to play with typography to very cool effect. He’s also kindly donated the source code which you can find here.
1 Comment »
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 3 months ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 4 months ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 4 months ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 5 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 5 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- Obama dials in to 'Ask the Governor' talk showMassachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick has fielded calls on hundreds of subjects during his monthly "Ask the Governor" radio show. But this call was one of a kind. "Uh, Governor, this is Barack Obama, formerly of Somerville," the caller began Thursday. "I've got a few complaints about service in and around the neighborhood, but I […]
- Fearful of 'pranksters,' officials want taller White House fenceThe Department of Homeland Security released a report on Thursday (PDF) outlining the need for a new, taller fence at the White House. See also: How You Can Visit the White House Without Going to Washington The recommendation came alongside a slew of ideas to beef up the Secret Service, including personnel training and new leadership, but the fence, the repo […]
- Yet another mid-air fight nearly causes plane to make emergency landingFirst, there was a crying baby. Two women reportedly complained to another passenger, Chan Juan Sung, that her baby was making too much noise, and that she should do something about it. Chan shouted back, and at one point, the two other women — who were sitting in front of Chan — responded by reclining their seats all the way back. Soon, the fight on Air Chi […]
- Obama dials in to 'Ask the Governor' talk show
- Reuters: Google's 'Android M' project hooks cars directly to the internetIf Reuters' rumors are true, then apparently the folks at Mountain View think Android Auto isn't going far enough. Citing unnamed sources, the details indicate an Android M initiative that builds directly into the cars -- no smartphone necessary -- a...
- How Microsoft redesigned the Surface Pro for the NFLEarlier this year, Microsoft revealed its plans to take over NFL sidelines. How so? With a partnership with the National Football League, a collaboration reportedly valued at $400 million -- though neither party ever confirmed this. Powered by the Su...
- An iPad app can land your plane if the engine quitsIf the engine quits in a small plane, it's not the end of the world -- just glide to the nearest airport and make a dead-stick landing. Simple, right? Sure, if the pilot makes perfect, lightning-quick decisions. Since we're only human, there's now an...
- Reuters: Google's 'Android M' project hooks cars directly to the internet