Jay Z – typographic animation application
Ethan Roth, the director of this excellent Jay-Z video, created a neat application which allows him to play with typography to very cool effect. He’s also kindly donated the source code which you can find here.
1 Comment »
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 2 months ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 3 months ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 3 months ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 5 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 5 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- Hundreds pour into New York's Union Square in solidarity with FergusonSeveral hundred protesters, carrying dozens of signs in support of Michael Brown, the teenager shot in Ferguson on Aug. 9, gathered in Union Square, Manhattan, on Tuesday evening. The protest seemed to be organized and centralized, though there were a few more vocal protestors on the fringes of the crowd. The New York Police Department had around 25 to 40 of […]
- iPad had first full year of decline in 2014, report saysThe tablet market may be in even worse shape than we thought. When the dust has settled, 2014 is expected to be the first full year iPad shipments have declined each quarter. That's according to a new report from research firm IDC. See also: Apple iPad Air 2: Thin, Beautiful and Powerful The drop in sales is part of a larger trend that IDC describes as […]
- Students walk out, protestors slam high school over bullying of rape victimsUp to 1,000 demonstrators massed outside the high school in the town of Norman, Oklahoma, on Monday, protesting what they said was the school's failure to protect three teenage rape victims from bullying They were joined when Norman High School students staged a walkout at 9:20 am, many armed with an official excuse to miss school from their parents, th […]
- Hundreds pour into New York's Union Square in solidarity with Ferguson
- Engadget Daily: Yoga 3 Pro, the 'day one patch,' and more!If you bought Halo: The Master Chief Collection, then you're probably still waiting for online multiplayer to be un-broken. Welcome to the age of the "day one patch." That's not all we have on deck, though -- read on for Engadget's news highlights fr...
- NASA is 3D printing objects in spaceAt long last, 3D printing has conquered its final frontier: space. NASA has successfully printed its first 3D object aboard the International Space Station. It's just a tiny faceplate that identifies the printer maker (Made In Space), but it's both a...
- Neither Spotify nor musicians are making much money from streamingSpotify may be a big name when it comes to music streaming, but the company is hardly rolling in the dough. The private company disclosed today that it took in 747 million euros (around $1.03 billion at the time) in 2013, up about 74 percent from 201...
- Engadget Daily: Yoga 3 Pro, the 'day one patch,' and more!