Jay Z – typographic animation application
Ethan Roth, the director of this excellent Jay-Z video, created a neat application which allows him to play with typography to very cool effect. He’s also kindly donated the source code which you can find here.
1 Comment »
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 2 months ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 3 months ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 3 months ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 5 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 5 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- MRI scans reveal tapeworm in man's brainLONDON — A 50-year-old man who has been suffering headaches and strange smells has finally discovered the cause of his woes: a 1 cm (0.4 inch) tapeworm in his brain. The parasite is thought to have been burrowing through his grey matter for more than four years, moving 5 cm (2 inches) from the right side to the left. See also: What Fruits and Vegetables Woul […]
- Google's LTE-enabled balloons take 5 minutes to inflate, can last 100 daysIt's a bird! It's a plane! It's..Google The search giant shared some new details on Project Loon, the company’s network of LTE-enabled balloons that deliver Internet access to connect people in rural and remote areas The balloons, which travel through the stratosphere and can raise or lower into the wind, have travelled 1.86 million miles sinc […]
- Weather whiplash in Buffalo: 100 inches of snow to 60-degree heat in a weekThe snow is no longer falling in Buffalo, New York, but the area isn't in the clear yet. Now it must contend with another extreme: flooding. The National Weather Service issued a flood watch on Friday morning as officials warned that rain and a warm spell over the weekend could make for hazardous conditions in the area. Rain and warm temperatures will r […]
- MRI scans reveal tapeworm in man's brain
- Google's internet balloons can stay aloft for 100 days thanks to fluffy socksWhile some high profile Google projects (*cough Glass*) have been withering on the vine, Project Loon is a bright spot and even has a carrier partner. Mountain View says it can now autofill the internet-enabling, weather-tracking balloons in five...
- London councils fight government plan to legalise short-term Airbnb rentalsHaving already accommodated over 20 million guests in more than 34,000 cities across 190 countries, it's safe to say that Airbnb is here to say. However, that success has come at a cost -- namely opposition from authorities that either want to stop...
- 'Super Smash Bros. for Wii U': The Joystiq Review"Who would win in a fight?" is the lighthearted crux of the Super Smash Bros. series, and it's impressive how extensive that conversation has become. Pitting beloved video game characters in unlikely rivalries seems as amusing as it did during the...
- Google's internet balloons can stay aloft for 100 days thanks to fluffy socks