Jay Z – typographic animation application
Ethan Roth, the director of this excellent Jay-Z video, created a neat application which allows him to play with typography to very cool effect. He’s also kindly donated the source code which you can find here.
1 Comment »
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 2 months ago
- @Ice_Box_Logic Thx for the tweet. Glad you enjoyed the post. 2 months ago
- @AlanEEENash Thx for the tweet Alan. Glad you enjoyed the post. 2 months ago
- @vicofmaciver Thx for the Victoria Leasha. Glad you enjoyed the post. 2 months ago
- @ieashataitano @LinkedIn Thx for the tweet Leasha. Glad you enjoyed the post. 2 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- Iowa couple aims to buy 1,000 billboards denouncing same-sex marriageA legal fight ensued after Betty and Richard Odgaard refused to allow same-sex marriages at their venue, prompting the Iowa couple to close their business Now, the Odgaards are turning to billboards — 1,000 of them, to be precise — to promote their belief that marriage is meant to be between one man and one woman See also: Baker faces civil rights complaint […]
- Miss Piggy and Kermit the Frog: A timeline of Muppet loveMiss Piggy and Kermit the Frog broke hearts everywhere when they announced their split in the trailer for The Muppets earlier this summer, and they just put the final nail in the coffin of celebrity love with an official statement confirming the "decision to terminate our romantic relationship." Though they will continue to work together as profess […]
- Hackers turn Square hardware into device to steal old credit card informationJust because the Square Reader is new doesn't mean it isn't susceptible to the same scams as old school ATMs and credit card readers. Three recent Boston University graduates are preparing to publicly present research that demonstrates how to hack Square's mobile payments hardware. The research is set to be shown off at the The Black Hat Secur […]
- Iowa couple aims to buy 1,000 billboards denouncing same-sex marriage
- Cell service out for thousands across the American SoutheastCellular service appears to be down across every major provider throughout Tennessee, Alabama and Kentucky with Nashville, Chattanooga, and Knoxville being the hardest hit. According to the website Down Detector, more than 10,000 AT&T, 1000 Veriz...
- MLB's Advanced Media arm inks deal to create content for NHLThe National Hockey League (NHL) and Major League Baseball Advanced Media, MLB's interactive and online broadcast arm, have come to terms on a deal that would give the NHL access to the same Emmy award-winning production assets that the MLB enjoys. T...
- Lexus let skateboarders put its hoverboard to the testAfter weeks of teasing, Lexus is finally showing off its latest Amazing in Motion project in full. The Slide video posted today shows skateboarders riding the company's superconducting hoverboard at a specially built skate park in Spain. Similar to...
- Cell service out for thousands across the American Southeast