Jay Z – typographic animation application
Ethan Roth, the director of this excellent Jay-Z video, created a neat application which allows him to play with typography to very cool effect. He’s also kindly donated the source code which you can find here.
1 Comment »
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 1 month ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 2 months ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 2 months ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 3 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 3 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- How Nigeria and Senegal Halted Ebola When Other Countries FailedOn July 20, the Ebola outbreak that had been simmering in West Africa for months, growing more out of control by the day, arrived in Nigeria, Africa's most populous country. It came in the form of a Liberian-American airline passenger named Jonathan Sawyer, who had left a treatment center in Monrovia, Liberia, against medical advice, and flown through G […]
- Apple's 2014: By the (Ridiculously Large) NumbersApple had quite a fiscal 2014, introducing the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, the Apple Watch and Apple Pay — not to mention its a high-profile acquisition of Beats Electronics. It also put up some impressive financial numbers on Monday, once again beating expectations for its fourth quarter earnings that ended Sept. 28. See also: How to Use Apple Pay: What You Need t […]
- Dock Selfie Goes Horribly Wrong on Live TVDock 1, Guy 0. Remember that time a stranger busted you while taking a selfie? This is significantly worse than that. GoPros and Drones Are Taking Selfies to New Heights Man Drops Himself Into Volcano and Takes a Selfie Father Films Daughter Taking Selfies in the Backseat 2 Bananas, 1,135 Feet and 1 Ridiculously Dangerous Selfie Read more... More about Local […]
- How Nigeria and Senegal Halted Ebola When Other Countries Failed
- Engadget Daily: Kindle Voyage review, Disney's 'Big Hero 6' and more!If you're a germophobe, Kindle user or Disney fan, this issue of the Engadget Daily is for you -- and really, everyone else is invited too. Read on for all our news highlights from the last 24 hours, including Dyson's germ-zapping humidifier,...
- Apple's iPhone business soars while the iPad languishesApple just dropped its 4th quarter earnings a few moments ago, revealing that the folks in Cupertino raked in $42.1 billion in revenue and $8.5 billion in pure profit -- more than enough to take care what it might owe in back taxes. More...
- Lionsgate and Tribeca are launching a video-streaming serviceThere's no doubt that video on demand is about to go through its own gold rush era. From giant TV networks like CBS to wireless providers such as Rogers, it looks as if everyone wants to join the fun before it's too late. Taking note of this, film...
- Engadget Daily: Kindle Voyage review, Disney's 'Big Hero 6' and more!