Jay Z – typographic animation application
Ethan Roth, the director of this excellent Jay-Z video, created a neat application which allows him to play with typography to very cool effect. He’s also kindly donated the source code which you can find here.
1 Comment »
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- RT @nrossreyes: Great concluding panel @videoadnews #NVF15 w/@mattprohaska @keithgrossman @riksta. Love inclusion of creative to bring back… 3 weeks ago
- @CraigElimeliah - hope new gig going well. DM me & we'll catch up soon. Thought you might like this post I wrote: bit.ly/1JtsXI1 1 month ago
- "Are you ready for the digital crash?" --- bit.ly/1JtsXI1 1 month ago
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 4 months ago
- @Ice_Box_Logic Thx for the tweet. Glad you enjoyed the post. 4 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- Watch Fox Sports' Katie Nolan majestically rip the NFL and Greg Hardy a new oneKatie Nolan of Fox Sports gets incendiary in this clip, rightfully ripping the NFL industrial complex a new one for how it's handled "garbage human" Greg Hardy's return to the league. If you've seen her rant flying around the Internet, there's a reason: It's just that well done See also: If Ray Rice never plays again, pleas […]
- Netflix raises its price for the second time in 18 months"Netflix and chill" will cost a little bit more Netflix has raised the prices of its standard service to $9.99, a one dollar increase from its previous rate The move comes about a year and a half after a similar hike that increased the fee from $7.99 to $8.99. Netflix had said that current subscribers would be given a "generous time period […]
- Meet your match, drones: This device will stop 'em in their tracksDrones are filling the skies before our eyes — and not everyone is happy about it. Three British technology firms — Blighter Surveillance Systems, Chess Dynamics and Enterprise Control Systems — have teamed up to create the Anti-UAV Defense System (AUDS), which is designed to stop drones that are engaging in harmful and malicious activity. Security system su […]
- Watch Fox Sports' Katie Nolan majestically rip the NFL and Greg Hardy a new one
- BlackBerry could quit hardware as early as next yearAt a panel interview at Code/Mobile, BlackBerry CEO John Chen has said that the company might quit the hardware business if it isn't profitable by next year. He said that he "never says never" to shutting down its device business and perhaps focus...
- Netflix's most popular streaming plan now costs $10 a month for new customersNetflix last raised the price of its most popular streaming plan in May of 2014, but it looks like new customers will now have to pay a little bit more. As noted by Bloomberg and confirmed by a quick look at the Netflix sign-up page, the company's...
- You might have to wait until November for the new Apple TVWhile Apple previously said it would officially launch the revamped Apple TV this month, you might not actually see it until November, reports 9to5Mac. Sources tell the site that the new set-top box won't be hitting Apple stores until next month, a...
- BlackBerry could quit hardware as early as next year