Jay Z – typographic animation application
Ethan Roth, the director of this excellent Jay-Z video, created a neat application which allows him to play with typography to very cool effect. He’s also kindly donated the source code which you can find here.
1 Comment »
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 1 week ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 1 month ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 1 month ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 3 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 3 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- How to Find Your Drafts and Lists in Twitter's New iPhone AppTwitter released an iOS 8 friendly update last week that included a new profile design and interactive notifications. But although the most noticeable change was the revamped profiles, many users are unhappy with parts of the update — largely because it changes the location of draft tweets and lists Luckily, both are still accessible. Here's how to find […]
- Apple Is Considering Renaming Beats Music, Not Shutting It DownApple is considering making a bunch of changes at Beats Music, but shutting down the subscription streaming service isn't one of them. "It's not true," Tom Neumayr, a spokesman for Apple, said in a phone interview with Mashable in the wake of a Techcrunch report that Apple plans to shut down Beats Music.6 See also: Apple TV Update Brings […]
- Lyft Acquires Hitch, Expands Carpool ServiceLyft has picked up a startup that should accelerate its carpooling efforts. Lyft announced late Monday that it has acquired Hitch, a small San Francisco startup, to help with the development and expansion of Lyft Line, its recently launched carpool service. Terms of the deal were not immediately disclosed. See also: Driven: Uber's Campaign to Run Over C […]
- How to Find Your Drafts and Lists in Twitter's New iPhone App
- Valve makes finding your next Steam game easierWhen Valve debuted game-recommendation tags not long ago, it was apparently a precursor to something much bigger. Today the PC game-sales juggernaut has revealed a new look for its store that aims to put games in front of you that you didn't even...
- Engadget Daily: Hands-on with the new Oculus Rift, the deal with agricultural robots, and moreWhat's the latest in VR? Oculus Rift's new Crescent Bay prototype, that's what. Read on as we take said headset for a spin, investigate the reality of agricultural robots, ogle at a chart of all our favorite fictional spacecraft, and take a look at...
- Japanese company plans to have working space elevator by 2050Who does want to go to space? No less, in an elevator. While NASA's been working hard for years trying to find the necessary tools to do just that, other firms are doing the same across different parts of the world. Japanese construction company...
- Valve makes finding your next Steam game easier