Jay Z – typographic animation application
Ethan Roth, the director of this excellent Jay-Z video, created a neat application which allows him to play with typography to very cool effect. He’s also kindly donated the source code which you can find here.
1 Comment »
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 2 weeks ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 2 weeks ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 2 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 2 months ago
- RT @riksta we won!!! http://t.co/EB4itj072i 2 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- Manchester United: Hard Times at a Storied Soccer ClubEven if you've never touched a soccer ball in your life, you've likely heard the name. Thanks to a winning legacy and a long line of legendary players, Manchester United is one of the most popular sports franchises in the world. With more English Premier League titles than anyone else — and a fraternity of world-class former players including Paul […]
- Emoji-only App Debuts, Nixes Words for Tiny PicturesDoes the burden of human communication weigh heavily on your thumbs? Emoji-only messaging app Emojli is here to save you from the tedium of expressing your thoughts with actual words See also: The Emoji Doctor Will See You Now Emojli, which debuted for iPhone and iPad on the App Store Friday, forces users to construct their conversations and usernames exclus […]
- On 'Houdini' Miniseries, Magician's Home Life Is Anything But MagicalLabor Day will bring with it the start of a magical two-night miniseries. In Houdini, airing Sept. 1 and 2 at 9 p.m. ET, Oscar winner Adrien Brody stars as the master of illusion himself, whose thrill-seeking and mind-blowing stunts made him a notorious figure both in his era (the late 1800s, early 1900s) and beyond. See also: 'Wizard Wars' Creator […]
- Manchester United: Hard Times at a Storied Soccer Club
- 'Party Down' comes to Hulu Plus, first five eps are on free HuluAmazon is loading up a new pilot season of original TV shows, and while Netflix's content juggernaut was shut out at the Emmys, at least it was nominated. So what can Hulu do? In addition to its own list of original shows, exclusively licensed...
- Engadget Daily: Google's delivery drone, Nintendo's new 3DS handhelds and more!Today, we take a look at Google's "Project Wing" delivery drone, go crazy with emoticons, learn about Nintendo's new 3DS and 3DS XL handhelds and more. Read on for Engadget's news highlights from the last 24 hours. ...
- HTC's plasticky One E8 lands in the US courtesy of SprintJonesing for a taste of the HTC One M8 lifestyle but don't have the cash to make it happen? Never fear -- Sprint has just started offering the fantastic-in-plastic HTC One E8 to customers who want M8 horsepower without the matching price tag. No,...
- 'Party Down' comes to Hulu Plus, first five eps are on free Hulu