Our latest effort for IFAW (International Fund for Animal Welfare) has gone down a storm. We wanted to raise awareness about the impact of the souvenir trade on turtles and other endangered species. Hope you’ll agree this is a fanstastic campaign. The BBC picked up on the campaign. As did many other TV channels and countless blogs.
Please spread the message by posting and tweeting links to this blog post,
For further info visit the IFAW site.
No comments yet.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 1 month ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 1 month ago
- RT @riksta we won!!! http://t.co/EB4itj072i 1 month ago
- @gloveandboots gr8 working with you guys and really gr8 to see all the positive sentiment from your fans on YouTube. We'll do more 2gether. 1 month ago
- @awbalfour great to see you fella. Sounds like a fun business you're in now. 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- Facebook Stock Hits New High, Doubling Its IPO PriceWhat a difference two years make Facebook stock topped $76 a share in early trading Thursday, a new all-time high for the company and more than double its IPO price of $38 in May 2012. The company now has a market cap of $193 billion. See also: 7 Charts With All You Need to Know About Facebook's Blowout Q2 Earnings The stock surged more than 6% overnigh […]
- There's No Photobomb Like a Queen of England PhotobombHere's a selfie photobomb to rule them all — no, really. The Queen of England is in it. Hockey players Jayde Taylor and Anna Flanagan captured one of the most regal selfies of all time, featuring the one and only Queen Elizabeth. Better yet, the Queen is actually smiling — a rarity for Her Majesty. See also: 14 Extreme Selfies That Push Duck Face Off a […]
- Square, IFTTT Hope They've Found the Recipe for Small Business SuccessSquare is diving into recipes, but probably not the kind you're thinking. The mobile payments company announced Thursday that it has integrated with IFTTT, a service that automates your tasks with a few manual directions. See also: 11 Top IFTTT Recipes to Activate Now IFTTT, which stands for "If This, Then That," allows users to create "r […]
- Facebook Stock Hits New High, Doubling Its IPO Price
- NASA wants commercial space companies to help new Mars missions communicateThe relay radios on two Mars science orbiters are making it possible to communicate with NASA's robots, rovers and landers on the red planet. But these spacecraft might be out of commission soon, and NASA believes one possible solution is to purchase...
- IBM Watson's new job: reintroducing soldiers to civilian lifeWatson supercomputer has a new and very important job, one that's a lot different from beating Jeopardy champions or whipping up BBQ sauce recipes: helping vets return to normal life. IBM has recently formed a partnership with the USAA (the financial...
- IFTTT's recipe-powered automation now works with Square mobile paymentsConsumers have been automating apps with IFTTT (If This Then That) for awhile by, say, backing up Instagram photos to Dropbox whenever they snap a photo. Now, businesses will be able to take advantage of IFTTT directly from the Square mobile payment...
- NASA wants commercial space companies to help new Mars missions communicate