Our latest effort for IFAW (International Fund for Animal Welfare) has gone down a storm. We wanted to raise awareness about the impact of the souvenir trade on turtles and other endangered species. Hope you’ll agree this is a fanstastic campaign. The BBC picked up on the campaign. As did many other TV channels and countless blogs.
Please spread the message by posting and tweeting links to this blog post,
For further info visit the IFAW site.
No comments yet.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 1 week ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 1 month ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 1 month ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 3 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 3 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- 'The Good Wife' Season Premiere Recap: Lawyer Is the New BlackLast season, The Good Wife pulled off some of the most dramatic shifts ever seen on network television, but the Season 6 opener proves that this show is not done putting its characters through the wringer and is still capable of producing some of the best television on network or cable. [Spoilers ahead] Season 5 of The Good Wife — one of its best — divided i […]
- 'Feminists Are Not Man-Haters': Emma Watson's Moving UN SpeechActress Emma Watson has made a powerful speech for the United Nations on gender, which has sent waves across the world. The 24-year-old "Harry Potter girl" and UN Women Goodwill Ambassador launched HeForShe Campaign, a U.N. Movement for Gender Equality, on Saturday in New York. See also: How to Empower Women and Girls Even More — With Technology It […]
- The Australian Woman Behind an $80 Million Recall of Dangerous CableSYDNEY — An Australian woman is at the centre of a dangerous cable recall, where dangerous materials were imported from China before being installed in as many as 40,000 Australian homes and businesses. Lu Luo is the sole trader of Infinity Cable Co Pty Ltd, which she ran with her husband Sam Jedari, its regional business manager. The company, currently in l […]
- 'The Good Wife' Season Premiere Recap: Lawyer Is the New Black
- HTC will mark its return to tablets with Google's Nexus 9Rumors of an HTC-made Nexus device have swirled for some time, but only recently have details of a possible next-generation tablet started to become apparent. Not long after NVIDIA inadvertently leaked the fact that Taiwanese company was linking up...
- Watch a tiny robot fly an aircraft nearly as well as a real pilotAutonomous aircraft are likely to be the future of air travel, but we're not quite there yet; even with autopilot systems in place, most airplanes are designed with human pilots in mind. South Korean researchers may have a clever robotic stopgap,...
- Almost all the sci-fi spaceships you know are on this massive chartIf you regularly follow geek culture, you've probably seen early versions of Dirk Loechel's spaceship comparison chart, which shows the relative sizes of vehicles from science fiction games, movies and TV shows. Well, it's finished -- and it's even...
- HTC will mark its return to tablets with Google's Nexus 9