Our latest effort for IFAW (International Fund for Animal Welfare) has gone down a storm. We wanted to raise awareness about the impact of the souvenir trade on turtles and other endangered species. Hope you’ll agree this is a fanstastic campaign. The BBC picked up on the campaign. As did many other TV channels and countless blogs.
Please spread the message by posting and tweeting links to this blog post,
For further info visit the IFAW site.
No comments yet.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- @CarolynHinsey any recommendation from ian always turns out fun. Sent you a follow. 1 day ago
- Worse than cats @CraigElimeliah: Frank Underwood photo bombing the most famous selfie ever. #oscars http://t.co/j4Ma77p6kn” 5 days ago
- C'mon @MCFC it's cold and snowy in New York. Give me something to cheer about. 2 weeks ago
- @cwiss cheers fella. 4 weeks ago
- @Ingrid21 hey Ingrid. See you in Kentucky soon. 4 weeks ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- Great White Shark Just Keeps Swimming — Into the History BooksA great white shark is swimming through new, unexplored waters — at least for her kind. She’s set to make history as the first of white shark to cross the Atlantic Ocean. Named Lydia, this 14-foot-long, satellite-tagged female shark was, at time of writing, 1,000 miles from the coasts of County Cork, Ireland, and Cornwall, England. That's just above the […]
- Crazed College Hoops Fan Storms Court to Confront CoachUC Santa Barbara hosted the University of Hawaii in college basketball on Thursday night. UCSB won, but the most talked about highlight of the game came midway through the first half when a Santa Barbara bro rushed the court to confront Hawaii coach Gib Arnold The bizarre moment immediately spread fast on the sports web out of sheer weirdness alone. A Hawaii […]
- What Men and Women Want — in a PhoneWhen it comes to smartphone purchases, men and women want the same thing: not too expensive, intuitive features and holds a charge like a champ. However, there are subtle differences between men and women's preferences in a new phone. According to a new Nielsen survey conducted in more than 58 countries, female respondents cared more about price, contra […]
- Great White Shark Just Keeps Swimming — Into the History Books
- Oppo's Find 7 smartphone poses for glamour shots, two weeks earlySo much for surprises. Oppo has been trying to maintain an aura of mystery around the launch of the Find 7 on March 19th, but the design lovers at Red Dot have spoiled things by showing off the smartphone in their product gallery, nearly two weeks...
- DoubleTwist's new app lets you save iTunes Radio tracks to your PCThe folks at DoubleTwist are at it again. Over the past three months they've crafted Android and OS X apps to help penny-pinching users save the music they hear on iTunes Radio, and now they've gone and done the unthinkable: they made a version for...
- Daily Roundup: Samsung's Milk Music, a stun gun-equipped drone and more!You might say the day is never really done in consumer technology news. Your workday, however, hopefully draws to a close at some point. This is the Daily Roundup on Engadget, a quick peek back at the top headlines for the past 24 hours -- all...
- Oppo's Find 7 smartphone poses for glamour shots, two weeks early