Our latest effort for IFAW (International Fund for Animal Welfare) has gone down a storm. We wanted to raise awareness about the impact of the souvenir trade on turtles and other endangered species. Hope you’ll agree this is a fanstastic campaign. The BBC picked up on the campaign. As did many other TV channels and countless blogs.
Please spread the message by posting and tweeting links to this blog post,
For further info visit the IFAW site.
No comments yet.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 2 months ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 3 months ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 3 months ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 5 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 5 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- Richard Sherman takes NFL to task over Marshawn Lynch finesRichard Sherman has never shied away from talking to the press. But after teammate Marshawn Lynch was fined $100,000 last week for falling short of a league-mandated quota for media appearances, Sherman blasted the NFL for its policies in a creative way. At a weekly meeting with reporters, the outspoken Seahawks cornerback put on a skit of sorts with Seahawk […]
- 19 animals suspiciously shaped like Thanksgiving turkeysThe smell of Thanksgiving is in the air as families prep for the annual food-centric holiday. But before you pop that turkey in the oven, take a second look — that delicious, picture-perfect Thanksgiving turkey may actually be your adorable pet. See also: We microwaved a turkey and it was actually pretty good The excitement surrounding the upcoming feast com […]
- Lucasfilm confirms 'Star Wars' trailer will be online as wellIf you're the kind of committed Star Wars fan who was planning an hours-long roundtrip to the nearest of 30 North American theaters showing an 88-second teaser trailer for "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" this weekend, you can stand down now Lucasfilm confirmed Wednesday afternoon that the trailer would also appear on iTunes on Black Friday, by […]
- Richard Sherman takes NFL to task over Marshawn Lynch fines
- Ubisoft apologizes for 'Assassin's Creed' bugs with free add-ons and gamesUbisoft may not have a way to turn back time and release Assassin's Creed Unity without a slew of glitches, but it's at least trying to make amends to jilted gamers. The studio has announced that it's giving every Unity owner a free copy of the upcom...
- What to get when you've got a budding hipster in your lifeIt's that time of year again! You know, the one when you have to hand over your hard-earned cash or dole out the credit card digits to get the loved ones in your life a little something celebratory. Lucky you, we've got a slew of great recommendation...
- AT&T tells FCC its threat to halt fiber rollout is only for new projectsAT&T isn't backing down from its threat to halt its fiber rollout, which was a not-so-subtle jab at President Obama's pro-net neutrality / Title II comments earlier this month. Following an FCC inquiry about that announcement, AT&T said in a letter t...
- Ubisoft apologizes for 'Assassin's Creed' bugs with free add-ons and games