Our latest effort for IFAW (International Fund for Animal Welfare) has gone down a storm. We wanted to raise awareness about the impact of the souvenir trade on turtles and other endangered species. Hope you’ll agree this is a fanstastic campaign. The BBC picked up on the campaign. As did many other TV channels and countless blogs.
Please spread the message by posting and tweeting links to this blog post,
For further info visit the IFAW site.
No comments yet.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 2 weeks ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 3 weeks ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 2 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 2 months ago
- RT @riksta we won!!! http://t.co/EB4itj072i 2 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- How to Protect Your Photos (Nude or Otherwise) From Hackers on iCloudJennifer Lawrence, Kate Upton and Ariana Grande are among the high-profile celebrities who apparently fell victim to a massive alleged iCloud hack late Sunday night, when someone exposed collections of nude photos that they had purportedly saved on their Apple devices. What iPhone owners might not realize is that they may have already told Apple to back up a […]
- West Indian Day Parade Kicks Off in New YorkThe annual West Indian Day Parade kicked off Monday in the Crown Heights neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York. The parade is the culmination of the West Indian American carnival, a multi-day event that celebrates Caribbean and South American heritage representing several countries including Haiti, Barbados, Jamaica, Guyana and Belize. The carnival has a long h […]
- 24 Musical Tattoos That Strike the Right ChordTattoos usually hold a deep meaning to those who decide to permanently plaster them on their skin. Unsurprisingly, people find music as a source of inspiration for their body art. From instruments, meaningful song lyrics, gear and portraits of their artists, music tattoos have occupied some serious real estate on people that are tatted up. See also: 10 Emoji […]
- How to Protect Your Photos (Nude or Otherwise) From Hackers on iCloud
- UK police threaten companies that sell domains to piracy sitesWhen a piracy site is targeted by authorities, the owner's usual trick is to move the website to another domain (and sometimes hosting provider) to re-establish access for users. The Pirate Bay is probably the biggest example of this, which has spent...
- Physicist shows why your WiFi sucks in that one roomIf WiFi can track a heartbeat through walls, why can't I get internet in my corner bathroom? Jason Cole was trying to figure that out too, but unlike me, he's a PhD student in physics. So he mapped his own apartment and assigned refraction values to...
- Vodafone ditches Phones4u to go all in with Dixons CarphoneDixons Carphone is only (officially) a month old, but it's already dealt a huge blow to one of its rivals. In its battle to provide UK consumers with the best value smartphone deals, the newly-formed company today announced that it's signed an...
- UK police threaten companies that sell domains to piracy sites