Our latest effort for IFAW (International Fund for Animal Welfare) has gone down a storm. We wanted to raise awareness about the impact of the souvenir trade on turtles and other endangered species. Hope you’ll agree this is a fanstastic campaign. The BBC picked up on the campaign. As did many other TV channels and countless blogs.
Please spread the message by posting and tweeting links to this blog post,
For further info visit the IFAW site.
No comments yet.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 1 month ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 2 months ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 2 months ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 4 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 4 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- Amazon Disappoints Wall Street With Huge LossSEATTLE — Amazon on Thursday reported a third-quarter loss of $437 million. The Seattle-based company said it had a loss of $0.95 per share. The results did not meet Wall Street expectations. The average estimate of analysts surveyed by Zacks Investment Research was for a loss of $0.73 per share. See also: Amazon's Grocery Delivery Arrives in Brooklyn T […]
- 5 Words We Should All Say More OftenThe words we say affect the world we live in. Grover and Kid President want everyone to think about how their choice of words can improve the lives of people around them. Consider a friendly hello or replacing selfies with "otherpeoplies." See also: Kid President and Grover Give the Pep Talk You Need to Hear The blue Muppet and the snazzily dressed […]
- Doctor Who Treated Ebola Patients Isolated in NYC HospitalA health care worker who recently returned from Guinea was rushed to New York City's Bellevue Hospital on Thursday with Ebola-like symptoms. The man, who was working with Doctors Without Borders, has not tested positive for the virus. The New York City Department of Health and Medicine said in a statement that preliminary test results are expected in th […]
- Amazon Disappoints Wall Street With Huge Loss
- Amazon's acquisitions and experiments are erasing its profitsIn case you didn't know, here's the crazy thing about Amazon: it isn't really known for turning a profit. Just think about that for a second. The company that wants to you sell everything, get it to you by any means necessary and serves as the...
- Microsoft is doing great, and so are Surface Pro 3 and Office 365The cloud has been a solid source of income for Microsoft in recent times, and while the company is still in the middle of a huge transition, the future is looking bright under recently appointed CEO Satya Nadella. Today, Microsoft released its...
- Etsy takes a stab at real world sales with free credit card readersEtsy is best known for being an online marketplace of folksy gewgaws and crocheted everythings, but it's making moves to help its sellers do more out in the real world. Case in point: The company just took a page out of Square and PayPal's playbooks...
- Amazon's acquisitions and experiments are erasing its profits