Our latest effort for IFAW (International Fund for Animal Welfare) has gone down a storm. We wanted to raise awareness about the impact of the souvenir trade on turtles and other endangered species. Hope you’ll agree this is a fanstastic campaign. The BBC picked up on the campaign. As did many other TV channels and countless blogs.
Please spread the message by posting and tweeting links to this blog post,
For further info visit the IFAW site.
No comments yet.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 1 month ago
- @Ice_Box_Logic Thx for the tweet. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @AlanEEENash Thx for the tweet Alan. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @vicofmaciver Thx for the Victoria Leasha. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @ieashataitano @LinkedIn Thx for the tweet Leasha. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- Why athletic performance declines as you ageI remember the moment a few years ago while watching TV when I realized that if I were riding in the Tour de France, at age 42 I’d be the oldest person in the race. It hit me that my dream of racing in cycling’s biggest event was over…it was not going to happen. Not that I’d been competing, let alone training seriously, on the bike for a number of years. Or […]
- Coffee runs are the new Major League Baseball hazing ritualWhile tales of rookie hazing are rampant throughout professional sports, there's a new trend in Major League Baseball that's far more humane but no less embarrassing (and awesome): forcing newbies to pick up coffee in full uniform. Tuesday morning, a handful of St. Louis Cardinal rookies were photographed making a coffee run at a Starbucks next to […]
- Finding a celebrity date on Tinder just got easier, if you're into that type of thingFinding a match on Tinder can be just as difficult for celebrities as it is for the rest of us, apparently. The company is introducing verified profiles for "notable public figures, celebrities and athletes," the company announced in a blog post on Tuesday. Much like on Twitter and Facebook, Tinder's verification takes the form of a small blue […]
- Why athletic performance declines as you age
- RIP New Music Tuesday. Hello New Music Friday.If you're like me, your Tuesday morning ritual includes browsing the New Releases section of your go-to streaming service. Did you notice the list didn't change today? Whether it's Apple Music, Rdio, Spotify, Tidal or another app, you'll have to wait...
- Palette's modular controller is ready to steer your creative appsPalette crowdfunded its unique modular controller in the hopes of giving you customizable, hands-on control over your creative apps, and it's finally ready to make that technology available to everyone. As of today, you can pre-order Palette kits tha...
- Virgin's new in-flight WiFi is strong enough to stream videoVirgin America has announced that it's teaming up with satellite internet company ViaSat to provide the fastest in-flight WiFi of any commercial carrier. The new system uses a hybrid Ku-/Ka-band receiver to deliver an internet pipeline eight to 10 ti...
- RIP New Music Tuesday. Hello New Music Friday.