Our latest effort for IFAW (International Fund for Animal Welfare) has gone down a storm. We wanted to raise awareness about the impact of the souvenir trade on turtles and other endangered species. Hope you’ll agree this is a fanstastic campaign. The BBC picked up on the campaign. As did many other TV channels and countless blogs.
Please spread the message by posting and tweeting links to this blog post,
For further info visit the IFAW site.
No comments yet.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- The barriers creative and media agencies need to overcome to fully exploit the potential of digital outdoor: bit.ly/1yDEtKY 12 hours ago
- D&AD showcase five lovely branded content films: Prada and Bombay Sapphire my favourites - bit.ly/1Da54DI 1 day ago
- Nice bit of trend reporting from shutterstock: shutterstock.com/trends 1 day ago
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 4 months ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 5 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- OnePlus has a new flavor of Android called OxygenOSYou may know OnePlus as one of the fast-rising Chinese mobile companies — the one that made a name for itself by offering an impressive phone, the OnePlus One, for a relatively cheap price. One of the key ingredients of the phone was its OS, a popular modified version of Android called Cyanogen. Late last year, though, the relationship between OnePlus and Cy […]
- Lindsay Lohan to star in Esurance Super Bowl adLindsay Lohan, known for her history of alcohol issues and driving under the influence, is going to pitch car insurance for Esurance during this year's Super Bowl. Lohan dropped a teaser ad on her Facebook page that may allude to that history. "Anybody need a ride to the big game?" she asks. Then the hashtag #sorta flashes against a black scre […]
- A look inside a Victorian terrace home 'untouched by time'A terrace home in Melbourne has been preserved through the centuries, becoming a time capsule for decades gone by. The two-bedroom, Victorian-style property in the suburb of Fitzroy North has housed multiple generations of the same family, according to Fairfax Media. Its final owner was war veteran Eric Worsley who passed away in 2012 at the age of 102. He h […]
- OnePlus has a new flavor of Android called OxygenOS
- Of course 'Law & Order: SVU' is doing a GamerGate episodeActually, it's not about ethics in games journalism. NBC's Law & Order: SVU will air an episode titled "Intimidation Game" on February 11th, and unless you've been living under a rock the circumstances will be pretty familiar. In a plotline following...
- OnePlus will reveal its 'OxygenOS' February 12thAs Cyanogen moves along a new path (apparently with help from Microsoft) phone maker OnePlus is working on its own flavor of Android, and now it has a name: OxygenOS. Unfortunately, it doesn't have much else beyond promises of going back to the drawi...
- Google X Labs made synthetic skin to test a cancer-detecting braceletIf someone asks you to name a Google X Labs moonshot, you'd probably say Glass, self-driving car or maybe even Project Loon. But as you might remember from the WSJD Live conference last year, it also has a flourishing Life Sciences division that empl...
- Of course 'Law & Order: SVU' is doing a GamerGate episode