Our latest effort for IFAW (International Fund for Animal Welfare) has gone down a storm. We wanted to raise awareness about the impact of the souvenir trade on turtles and other endangered species. Hope you’ll agree this is a fanstastic campaign. The BBC picked up on the campaign. As did many other TV channels and countless blogs.
Please spread the message by posting and tweeting links to this blog post,
For further info visit the IFAW site.
No comments yet.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 2 weeks ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 2 weeks ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 2 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 2 months ago
- RT @riksta we won!!! http://t.co/EB4itj072i 2 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- Cosplayer's Groot Costume Is Amazingly ImpressiveYou aren't Groot, this guy is. Lee Hurley, a sculptor attending Dragon Con in Atlanta, has created a perfect and totally wearable Groot costume. At a convention renowned for excellent cosplay, Hurley is standing out like, you know, a tree. See also: How to Make Your Own Dancing Baby Groot Hurley told Mashable in a Facebook message that he's been co […]
- Apple Wins Patent on Transparent Cube Store DesignThose dreams of massive cities full of beautiful Apple store-style glass cube buildings? They've been officially been smashed Apple has won a patent on its glass cube building design, effectively guaranteeing that the only see-through cube buildings you'll see in U.S. cities — at least the ones that look like Apple stores — will be property of Appl […]
- 15 Big Dogs T-Shirts That Typify '90s Dad HumorIf you can't handle dad humor, stay out of this post This hacky joke formula was gold back in the '90s, and solidified by being tacked onto an XL Big Dogs tee See also: 100 Terrible Band Names That Should Never Leave the Garage You haven't forgotten about those, right? As a refresher: Each T-shirt offered a catchphrase that someone — probably […]
- Cosplayer's Groot Costume Is Amazingly Impressive
- IRL: A tablet holder for using your device in bedThere are times when I just want to lie in bed and surf random YouTube channels on my phone or tablet, but it's impossible to hold the device above my head for a prolonged period (we've all been there, right?). Luckily, I stumbled upon this neat kit...
- Back to School 2014: The 13 best accessoriesOnce you've figured out your laptop and smartphone situation, chances are you'll want to invest in a nice backpack or a few extras to make the dorm room feel like home. Our back-to-school accessories picks are a perfect mix of necessities and...
- Scientists discover why mozzarella is the ideal pizza cheesePizza is essentially the perfect food. Well, so long as you aren't lactose intolerant or have problems with gluten. We realize that those are pretty big caveats, but stay with us for a second -- it'll be worth it: NPR spotted a study of why different...
- IRL: A tablet holder for using your device in bed