Our latest effort for IFAW (International Fund for Animal Welfare) has gone down a storm. We wanted to raise awareness about the impact of the souvenir trade on turtles and other endangered species. Hope you’ll agree this is a fanstastic campaign. The BBC picked up on the campaign. As did many other TV channels and countless blogs.
Please spread the message by posting and tweeting links to this blog post,
For further info visit the IFAW site.
No comments yet.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 2 months ago
- @Ice_Box_Logic Thx for the tweet. Glad you enjoyed the post. 2 months ago
- @AlanEEENash Thx for the tweet Alan. Glad you enjoyed the post. 2 months ago
- @vicofmaciver Thx for the Victoria Leasha. Glad you enjoyed the post. 2 months ago
- @ieashataitano @LinkedIn Thx for the tweet Leasha. Glad you enjoyed the post. 2 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- 'Destiny' to Peter Dinklage: You're dead to usPeter Dinklage might have an Emmy and a Golden Globe for his outstanding work on HBO's Game of Thrones — but that's not enough to make the cut in Destiny. Bungie has re-cast Dinklage role as "Ghost" in the hit first-person shooter, bringing in renowned voice actor Nolan North to replace him. But here's the really unexpected part: In […]
- Have you visited Yahoo lately? You may have malware on your computerYahoo played the unwitting host to a week's worth of malware-laden scams in what may be the largest attack of its kind in months, security firm Malwarebytes claimed. Researchers said the attackers infiltrated the web portal's advertising network and planted traps on its homepage — along with its sports, finance, celebrity and games sites. When visi […]
- You can watch the action of tonight's '@midnight' from basically every angleFans of Comedy Central's @midnight will be able to feast on an extra helping of the show via Periscope Tuesday At 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT can log into the app to watch the show's game Cringe Worthy play out live — from all different angles Mashable, host Chris Hardwick (@nerdist), Funny or Die (@FunnyorDie, which produces the show), and panelists Jen K […]
- 'Destiny' to Peter Dinklage: You're dead to us
- 'Destiny' ditches DinklageBefore Destiny officially launched on consoles, it launched a meme: That wizard came from the moon! The phrase, which was printed on Bungie-sanctioned t-shirts (and sold like hotcakes), spawned from Peter Dinklage's awkward, non-committal voice act...
- Sony's RX100 IV is still the point-and-shoot to beatDoes the world need another point-and-shoot camera? Sony seems to think so. Despite an influx of smartphones that have put sophisticated imaging features in people's pockets, the company is still keen on improving its flagship compact shooter, the...
- Super-fast projector may be key to holodeck-like roomsProjection mapping theoretically adds a Holodeck-like level of immersion to simulations, but current projectors are simply too slow to keep up with fast-moving people. That won't be an issue if University of Tokyo researchers have their way. They...
- 'Destiny' ditches Dinklage