Our latest effort for IFAW (International Fund for Animal Welfare) has gone down a storm. We wanted to raise awareness about the impact of the souvenir trade on turtles and other endangered species. Hope you’ll agree this is a fanstastic campaign. The BBC picked up on the campaign. As did many other TV channels and countless blogs.
Please spread the message by posting and tweeting links to this blog post,
For further info visit the IFAW site.
No comments yet.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- @CraigElimeliah - hope new gig going well. DM me & we'll catch up soon. Thought you might like this post I wrote: bit.ly/1JtsXI1 2 days ago
- "Are you ready for the digital crash?" --- bit.ly/1JtsXI1 2 days ago
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 2 months ago
- @Ice_Box_Logic Thx for the tweet. Glad you enjoyed the post. 2 months ago
- @AlanEEENash Thx for the tweet Alan. Glad you enjoyed the post. 2 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- Man to dress as a Ninja Turtle for his wedding, because the Internet said it would be soThis is what happens when you use Turtle Power. Twitter user Nic Vargus convinced his fiance to let him dress as a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle for their wedding day. Her one condition: he must get 100,000 people to retweet him. See also: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Illustrated by Renaissance Namesakes My girlfriend says if this tweet gets 100k RTs, she […]
- New PSA uses vomiting unicorns and YouTube stars to convince kids not to smokeA new anti-smoking public service announcement enlists an ensemble of YouTube and Vine stars to team up with real-life versions of the Internet's biggest memes in warning of the danger of hookah as an EDM beat bumps in the background. It would be hard to make a commercial more blatantly screams out its intention to appeal to young people in 2015. Yet th […]
- George R.R. Martin says that Stannis is alive 'beyond a doubt' in his booksJust call him Schrödinger's Baratheon. In a comment on his website, Song of Ice and Fire author George R. R. Martin confirmed to readers that while Game of Thrones' Stannis Baratheon may be dead, his book-Stannis is indeed alive. See also: 6 Blunt Character Changes HBO Made to 'Game of Thrones' "In my books? Alive, beyond a doubt, […]
- Man to dress as a Ninja Turtle for his wedding, because the Internet said it would be so
- 'Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5' was designed with YouTube in mindSecrets have always been a big part of Tony Hawk's Pro Skater. However, when players get stuck trying to find Easter eggs in any game now, they don't turn to glossy strategy guides like they did in the 1990s and early 2000s -- they open Twitch or Y...
- 'Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5': something new, something borrowed"It's like making a new Star Wars movie," says Patrick Dwyer, lead designer on developer Robomodo's upcoming Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5. "The originals are great and then the rest weren't as good." He's referring, of course, to the high bar set by th...
- Compare the new Moto 360 against its larger predecessorWe've heard rumblings about Motorola's new version of the Moto 360 arriving in two sizes, and now we've seen some supporting evidence. In the latest round of supposed leaked images, we get a glimpse of the smaller version of the smartwatch alongsid...
- 'Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5' was designed with YouTube in mind