Our latest effort for IFAW (International Fund for Animal Welfare) has gone down a storm. We wanted to raise awareness about the impact of the souvenir trade on turtles and other endangered species. Hope you’ll agree this is a fanstastic campaign. The BBC picked up on the campaign. As did many other TV channels and countless blogs.
Please spread the message by posting and tweeting links to this blog post,
For further info visit the IFAW site.
No comments yet.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 1 month ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 1 month ago
- RT @riksta we won!!! http://t.co/EB4itj072i 1 month ago
- @gloveandboots gr8 working with you guys and really gr8 to see all the positive sentiment from your fans on YouTube. We'll do more 2gether. 1 month ago
- @awbalfour great to see you fella. Sounds like a fun business you're in now. 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- Drone Beat: Obama's Executive Order, a 20-Minute Rescue and MoreThe U.S. government uses them to bomb alleged terrorists in far-away places. Tech companies like Amazon, Google and Facebook are all toying with the idea of using them, and now they're a photographer's secret weapon. Drones are a big part of our lives, whether we see them or not. Drone Beat collects the best and most important stories every week. D […]
- 'Supernatural' Star Misha Collins Wants You to Beat William Shatner for CharityIt's a special year for Supernatural star Misha Collins' worldwide charity scavenger hunt, GISHWHES. (Short for the modest title, Greatest International Scavenger Hunt the World Has Ever Seen.) It's their fourth year, they're looking to add three more world records to their existing five, and this is the first year the event features cele […]
- Horrifying 'River Of Blood' Appears in ChinaLocals in the Chinese city of Wenzhou woke up to a mysteriously blood-red river Thursday morning According to China Radio International, the river began to redden at 6 a.m. local time, baffling residents who have spent their entire lives in the town of Wenzhou in east China's Zhejiang Province See also: Chinese Town on Lockdown After Bubonic Plague Deat […]
- Drone Beat: Obama's Executive Order, a 20-Minute Rescue and More
- How well do Uber drivers rate you?Uber's car service lets you rate your drivers, but it also lets them rate you. The customer might always be right, but some customers are simply jerks -- and the system lets drivers know what they might be in for. Until now, there's been no way to...
- How would you change the BlackBerry Q10?BlackBerry was slow to see the danger of touchscreen phones, which meant that BlackBerry 10 was a year or so too late to arrive. When it did, however, the company launched the all-touch Z10 first, alienating the keyboard-loving faithful that clung to...
- Next-generation lithium cells will double your phone's battery lifeThe lithium ion batteries in your mobile devices are inherently limited by the "ion" part of their name; they can safely use lithium only in the part of the cell that supplies ions, wasting a lot of potential energy. It's good news, then, that...
- How well do Uber drivers rate you?