Why are we called RAPP? Paul Price speaks
No comments yet.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- RT @CraigElimeliah: Brilliant post by @riksta The Art of Creativity is Not a Science linkedin.com/pulse/art-crea… 14 hours ago
- RT @agoldmanlinked: If you missed it, my agency alma mater's very own @riksta: "The Art of Creativity is Not a Science" on @LinkedIn https:… 1 day ago
- LinkedIn asked me to write a post about creative effectiveness. You can read it here: bit.ly/1KxhKvs 2 days ago
- @CraigElimeliah - thanks fella. I've been digging your medium posts recently too: bit.ly/1F8h5ZI 2 days ago
- @KathViner congrats. Landmark day for best newspaper in the world. Talented people rock. Great 2 see brilliant northern women recongised 2 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- Aussie father throws $50,000 party for his daughter's third birthdayAn Australian father threw his daughter an over-the-top birthday party she won't remember. Eric Lembo, who runs a a reception venue in Western Australia and therefore knows how to put on a party, spent A$50,000 on a birthday extravaganza for his 3-year-old daughter Lauren, according to Perth Now. See also: The P-A-I-N and J-O-Y of the 2015 Scripps Spell […]
- Path sells to South Korean Internet company Daum KakaoSouth Korean messaging company Daum Kakao has acquired social networking apps Path and Path Talk for an undisclosed amount. Path announced the deal Thursday evening "We have reached a tipping point on our journey and for Path to truly grow we need more resources and a larger local team that deeply understands Southeast Asian markets," Path CEO Dave […]
- Hyperloop is getting a test track in CaliforniaThe "Hyperloop," a hypothetical high-speed transportation system that could shuttle people between Los Angeles and San Francisco in only 30 minutes, just sped a bit closer to reality. First proposed in 2013 by billionaire entrepreneur Elon Musk, CEO of Tesla Motors and SpaceX, the Hyperloop would transport passengers in floating pods inside low-pre […]
- Aussie father throws $50,000 party for his daughter's third birthday
- Oh no: MIT's Cheetah robot can jump over hurdles while runningMIT's scientists spent years making the Cheetah robot a more efficient runner. Now that's done, its creators probably thought it was time to give it a major upgrade: the metal quadruped can now autonomously jump over hurdles like a trained horse. Yes...
- Google's Project Jacquard wants to put a trackpad on your pantsThe ATAP division of Google is known for some the most innovative ideas to come out of Silicon Valley. It's the home of the Project Ara modular phone and Project Tango. So it's no surprise to find that Project Jacquard has a large single piece of fab...
- Apple's latest purchase is an augmented reality companyOut of all the major technology companies, Apple is yet to reveal its plans for augmented or virtual reality. But still, chances are the Cupertino firm's working on a project (or two) behind closed doors, as signaled by multiple patents that have sur...
- Oh no: MIT's Cheetah robot can jump over hurdles while running