Why are we called RAPP? Paul Price speaks
No comments yet.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 1 week ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 1 month ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 1 month ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 3 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 3 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- Home-Packed Lunches Often Flunk Nutrition, Study FindsThere are many benefits of packing a lunch for your child. In most cases, you save money and gain the peace of mind of knowing that your kids aren't left to their own devices in the lunch line (french fries and apple pie, anyone?). But are you giving your kids the best meal they could eat? It turns out that the brown-bag lunches we make may be less nutr […]
- Most Adorable Vacuum Ad Ever Will Suck You InHere’s what could happen if you bring a fancy new cleaning gadget into your home: sparks will fly and love will bloom. And that’s not just between your lazy bones and your Vorwerk self-propelled vacuum. Your toy robot, a randy little guy with an eye for fresh meat, wants in on the action, too. This new commercial, a continuation of the current robot rage in […]
- 20 Things David Bowie Discovered Before YouNo matter how original you think you are, David Bowie did it first. Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel officially proclaimed Sept. 23 as "David Bowie Day" in honor of the rock star's retrospective exhibit, David Bowie Is..., opening that day at the Chicago Museum of Contemporary Art. See also: 101 Typefaces Inspired by David Bowie The exhibit will fea […]
- Home-Packed Lunches Often Flunk Nutrition, Study Finds
- Xbox One to launch in China this month after allHaving just discovered that Halo's Master Chief is actually Chinese, we were about to call out the irony of the Xbox One's delayed launch in mainland China, but now we have some good news. According to our brethren over at Engadget Chinese, Microsoft...
- Lyft snaps up company that makes carpooling with strangers more efficientLyft, it seems, is going to be getting a bit bigger and, perhaps, a touch better. The not-a-cab outfit has recently acquired a stranger-based carpooling company by the name of Hitch. The service itself will shut down, but TechCrunch says that the...
- Huawei's just bought an internet-of-things startupWhenever we talk about Huawei, it's normally within the context of the company's growing smartphone business. What we don't talk about as much is the Chinese giant's massive networking operation -- but it's this department that's making a big entry...
- Xbox One to launch in China this month after all