Why are we called RAPP? Paul Price speaks
No comments yet.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 1 week ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 1 week ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 1 month ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 2 months ago
- RT @riksta we won!!! http://t.co/EB4itj072i 2 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- Wikipedia: Transphobic Edits Came from Congressional SourceTransphobic edits to Wikipedia entries, including one for the HBO show "Orange is the New Black," have been tied to the IP address used by staff within the House of Representatives. The editor claims to be a woman who has been directed by a member of Congress to make the changes. The IP address 22.214.171.124 has now been blocked for the third tim […]
- Inspirational Photos Show Acid Attack Survivors' BeautyFor Rahul Saharan, there is nothing more beautiful than a smile on a person's face In his series "Shoot for Beauty," the New Delhi-based photographer focuses on the smiles of acid attack survivors who have been hiding their faces for years. The series was not only a way for him to change society's perception of attractiveness, but it was […]
- Drunk Passenger on Air India Flight Tied to Plane SeatSYDNEY — A drunk and abusive man was tied to his seat on a flight from Australia to Delhi, the Times of India reported. The passenger on board an Air India flight from Melbourne on Wednesday had a few drinks before getting unruly. He allegedly ripped the clothing off two crew members and attempted to bite several other passengers. See also: The Ridiculous In […]
- Wikipedia: Transphobic Edits Came from Congressional Source
- Twitter can now prompt attachments via hashtagThinking about using a hashtag in your next tweet? Watch out -- Twitter might use it as an excuse to attach a video or image to your message. A promotion for ABC's new TV comedy "Selfie" revealed that Twitter can now prompt users to attach media to a...
- NTT Docomo and Huawei want to augment LTE networks with WiFi spectrumLove LTE data speeds, but fear the bane of network congestion? Researchers at NTT Docomo and Huawei may have a solution. The two firms just announced that it has successfully broadcast LTE service on the unlicensed 5GHz spectrum -- a frequency...
- Swiss startup creates a wearable chair so you can rest anywhereMost of the wearable gadgets getting people hot and bothered either strap onto your face or your wrist, but Swiss startup noonee has cooked up a little something that straps to your legs instead. Well, fine, maybe it's not exactly little: in a bid to...
- Twitter can now prompt attachments via hashtag