Why are we called RAPP? Paul Price speaks
No comments yet.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 1 month ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 2 months ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 2 months ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 4 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 4 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- Apple CEO Tim Cook: 'I’m proud to be gay'Apple CEO Tim Cook has, for the first time, written publicly about his sexual orientation in an essay published in Businessweek Thursday "I’m proud to be gay, and I consider being gay among the greatest gifts God has given me," Cook writes Cook says in the essay that for years he has been open with many people about his sexual orientation. "Pl […]
- Man walking in NYC is 'harassed' in a very different wayYou've probably seen the recently published video of a woman who walked around the streets of New York for 10 hours and recorded several incidents in which she was harassed. But what happens when a white man walking the streets of that same city? Turns out, he also gets called out a lot, but the "harassment" he receives is of a completely diff […]
- Suspected drunk pilot escorted off plane moments before flightLONDON — A Flybe pilot was escorted from the cockpit of a plane and arrested on suspicion of being over the drink-drive limit on Wednesday. The plane, headed for London's Gatwick airport, was moments from taking off from Newquay in South West England. See also: Hoax radio message sparks search for fake missing plane The pilot was removed from the aircra […]
- Apple CEO Tim Cook: 'I’m proud to be gay'
- Flipboard gets a makeover and thousands of new topicsThe folks at Flipboard must have been crazy busy these past months: the company has just unleashed a huge update for its iOS and Android apps, a few weeks after it finally released an app for Windows Phone. This update gives the digital...
- Google releases its souped-up bookmarks manager for Chrome... againWe've caught glimpses of Google's new image-rich bookmarks system for Chrome a couple of times in the past, and now it's back with a new name, but not much in the way of new features. The extension formerly known as Google Stars is now simply (and...
- London police raise privacy hackles with gang violence softwareLondon's Metropolitan Police Service (MPS) has completed a 20-week study in a bid to more accurately predict whether specific gang members are likely to commit violence. The software, developed by Accenture, pulls data together from systems already...
- Flipboard gets a makeover and thousands of new topics