Why are we called RAPP? Paul Price speaks
No comments yet.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- This is the start of something very interesting. A game controlled by heart rate: bit.ly/1zVUwbg 3 weeks ago
- Trailer For Hbo’s Silicon Valley Season 2 - klou.tt/u7xeody6g4x3 3 weeks ago
- Publishers, Agencies Must Shift Their Focus From Big Data to Big Content - klou.tt/qzqbm8bed2jb 3 weeks ago
- 2015 Trends in Customer Engagement, eCommerce and Mobile Commerce - klou.tt/l5pugqdu304h 3 weeks ago
- Revealed: How Google Glass imploded - klou.tt/14bohp9hgyip0 3 weeks ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- Grammar fail: Picky editor takes red pen to 'for sale' signOne grammar obsessive has taken their need for perfect sentence structure to a new level. A sign on the streets of a Melbourne suburb in Australia has been corrected with a red pen. The 'for sale' sign is an education in grammar — from the fixed typo to the editing of Americanisms See also: Guy Sebastian named Australia's Eurovision entrant; e […]
- How to survive a zombie apocalypse: Stay far away from cities"How would I survive the zombie apocalypse?" is a quandary that some of us have wondered about. The undead have yet to make an appearance in real life, but they've been lurking on television, in comic books and video games for years Now, curious zombie enthusiasts can map out their own version of the apocalypse with a GitHub hosted simulator Z […]
- This app lets you receive calls even when you've got no signalBARCELONA — It's a familiar sight in Barcelona: You're at a restaurant (for some reason a great deal of them here are located in basements) and your cell phone is showing exactly zero bars However, provided the restaurant has Wi-Fi, you could still receive calls made to your regular phone number — if you use the new service from Libon, called Reach […]
- Grammar fail: Picky editor takes red pen to 'for sale' sign
- Wankband charges gizmos with a flick of the wristPornHub thinks it has a sexier solution for the age old problem of a gadget running out of juice prematurely, and the secret is in the (hairy) palm of your hand. Say hello to the Wankband: a wearable that straps on to your forearm, capturing the ener...
- Rinspeed reimagines the BMW i3 EV as a self-driving carRinspeed did a fantastic visual recreation of the Tesla Model S as a moving living room last year, and now it has given the BMW i3 EV a similar treatment. The Swiss car restorer and conjurer of futuristic concepts has reimagined the i3 as a self-driv...
- Daily Roundup: Best of Mobile World Congress, 'Rock Band 4' and more!Mobile World Congress wrapped up today and we share our picks for the best smartphones we found in Barcelona. In other news, Harmonix is getting the band back together with Rock Band 4 and a spinning chair might make virtual reality feel more real. A...
- Wankband charges gizmos with a flick of the wrist