Why are we called RAPP? Paul Price speaks
No comments yet.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 1 month ago
- @Ice_Box_Logic Thx for the tweet. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @AlanEEENash Thx for the tweet Alan. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @vicofmaciver Thx for the Victoria Leasha. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @ieashataitano @LinkedIn Thx for the tweet Leasha. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- Fish schmish: These surprising sushi rolls contain zero seafoodSushi purists, avert your eyes. Made with vinegar, sushi rice usually gets topped with raw and cured seafood. But like all things foodie, it has evolved Just like a taco became a Doritos extravaganza and a cupcake got stuffed with ice cream, sushi is constantly reinventing itself See also: 19 Ways the Sushi Obsession Has Gone Too Far These sushi delights are […]
- 'Mountain Pong' raises beer pong to new heightsIf beer pong has felt tired since your college days, then this is the update to the game you need. As Foodbeast reports, a Kickstarter is fundraising money for a game called "Mountain Pong." This contraption keeps the traditional six cup base, but features an additional set of six elevated cups above it. See also: Beer pong Kickstarter helps you ge […]
- Building a radio telescope with robots on far side of the moonBOULDER, Colorado — Researchers are making strides on a radio telescope array that would be unfurled on the far side of the moon by an unmanned rover operated by nearby astronauts. The rover would be commanded by astronauts in NASA's Orion spacecraft, which would be hovering in a gravitationally stable spot near the lunar far side called Earth-moon Lagr […]
- Fish schmish: These surprising sushi rolls contain zero seafood
- Living with Cortana, Windows 10's thoughtful, flaky assistant"Hey Cortana, give me a printout of Oyster smiling." It's a joke, couched in a bit of memetic stoner humor, but I couldn't help myself. After all, Cortana -- the digital assistant baked into Windows 10 -- feels like a potent mashup of Google Now's w...
- 'Fallout 4' won't support user mods this fallOne of the biggest surprises from E3 this year was that Fallout 4 would support user mods across PC and Xbox One. That's still in the cards, but it definitely won't happen at launch. Of course, that's because the tools that'd allow you to, say, repla...
- Military drone helped look for missing schoolteacherThe Air National Guard has sent a drone -- an actual MQ-9 Reaper and not a small hobbyist machine -- to help find a missing schoolteacher in San Francisco. He was last seen riding his blue motorcycle on July 17th. The drone was deployed on Wednesday ...
- Living with Cortana, Windows 10's thoughtful, flaky assistant