Why are we called RAPP? Paul Price speaks
No comments yet.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 3 months ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 4 months ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 4 months ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 5 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 5 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- You can now control the Nest thermostat with voice commandsGoogle's Nest thermostat owners just got a new hands-free perk: the ability to control the device by voice. This means the next time you want your home to be warmed to 70 degrees, you can just tell it so, without ever getting up from the couch. See also: 10 gifts to make your home a 'smart home' The company announced this week the ability to u […]
- 'The hackers won': Celebs are flabbergasted that Sony pulled 'The Interview' after hackers' threatSony Pictures canceled the Dec. 25 release of "The Interview" on Wednesday after hackers threatened a Sept. 11-style attack on movie theaters, causing the largest chains in North America to pull the film from their screens. See also: Sony nails 'The Interview' at festive, hack-free world premiere In a statement Wednesday, Sony said it was […]
- Data mining tops LinkedIn's list of the 'hottest skills of 2014'Big Data is netting big salaries. Whether its Moneyball, President Obama's election campaigns or just the social media-led explosion of information, "statistical analysis and data mining" topped LinkedIn's list of the 25 Hottest Skills That Got People Hired in 2014 Last year, the top skill was "social media marketing." Data mini […]
- You can now control the Nest thermostat with voice commands
- Android Wear puts Inbox by Gmail updates on your wristYou may have to give up a few things from Gmail to use Google's task-oriented Inbox email app, but smartwatch support isn't one them. The company has updated the app (on Android) to bring Android Wear support, letting you check mail, send replies and...
- US officials ID North Korea as source of Sony Pictures hackAccording to CNN, NBC, and the New York Times, US officials will announce tomorrow that they've identified North Korea as the source behind a massive cyberattack against Sony Pictures. As a result of threats tied to the attack, Sony Pictures today ca...
- Uber explores using biometrics and lie detectors to screen driversUber has come under fire for allegedly doing little to protect passengers from unscrupulous drivers, and it's determined to improve that reputation -- in some cases, using relatively unusual methods. The ridesharing company's recently hired Head of G...
- Android Wear puts Inbox by Gmail updates on your wrist