Why are we called RAPP? Paul Price speaks
No comments yet.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- @CraigElimeliah - hope new gig going well. DM me & we'll catch up soon. Thought you might like this post I wrote: bit.ly/1JtsXI1 5 days ago
- "Are you ready for the digital crash?" --- bit.ly/1JtsXI1 5 days ago
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 2 months ago
- @Ice_Box_Logic Thx for the tweet. Glad you enjoyed the post. 2 months ago
- @AlanEEENash Thx for the tweet Alan. Glad you enjoyed the post. 2 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- 6 kick-ass messenger bags that master back-to-school coolFor multiple seasons backpacks have been dominating the fashion scene on campus and beyond the school yard. Black leather styles were the bag of choice for off duty models and students alike. We're talking about the proper two-strap carry, not the one-sided shoulder sling. This isn't 2003 Image: Instagram/Nono_noelle The tides are turning on this c […]
- An easy trick for dicing weird-shaped veggiesBell peppers are nature's guessing game. No two are shaped the same. Never mind potatoes, turnips and pretty much any squash. If you need to chop those babies, slice off an edge, turn on its flat side and cut long strips. Pivot those sideways and dice in ease Now please tell us you're adding these to guacamole. See also: Make your own Chipotle guac […]
- What your bagel order says about youYou don't need a handwriting analyst to decode your deepest desires, fears and personality traits You just need to look to your morning schmear See also: What Your Coffee Preference Says About You Here's your handy chart that explains what your bagel and spread of choice says about you. Turns out your pumpernickel everything bagel isn't hipste […]
- 6 kick-ass messenger bags that master back-to-school cool
- LAPD's body cameras roll out Monday, but footage won't be publicCome Monday the Los Angeles Police Department begins its deployment of body cameras for officers. The initial rollout is limited -- only 860 of the proposed 7,000 cameras will hit the streets at first -- and the SWAT team won't get them until somet...
- Amazon's Echo speaker plays music from multiple accountsAmazon's Echo speaker has been fine for playing music and audiobooks so far... unless you live in a household with more than one Amazon user, at which point it just gets messy. That won't be a problem any longer, though: Amazon has added support fo...
- Phone data can predict infectious disease outbreaksA team of Princeton and Harvard researchers analyzed the phone call records of 15 million users in Kenya -- not to spy on people, but to study the spread of seasonal disease. The team wanted to see if the movement of phone users can predict outbrea...
- LAPD's body cameras roll out Monday, but footage won't be public