Volkswagen Fun Theory – excellent viral campaign
DDB Stockholm’s Fun Theory campaign for Volkswagen is excellent. The piano stairs viral shows how you can change human behaviour just by making something fun. Simple insight, really on brand, over 1 million views on YouTube already. Excellent work.
No comments yet.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- RT @nrossreyes: Great concluding panel @videoadnews #NVF15 w/@mattprohaska @keithgrossman @riksta. Love inclusion of creative to bring back… 3 weeks ago
- @CraigElimeliah - hope new gig going well. DM me & we'll catch up soon. Thought you might like this post I wrote: bit.ly/1JtsXI1 1 month ago
- "Are you ready for the digital crash?" --- bit.ly/1JtsXI1 1 month ago
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 4 months ago
- @Ice_Box_Logic Thx for the tweet. Glad you enjoyed the post. 4 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- Mighty French bulldog chases two bears who snuck into her yardNever come between a dog and its turf. A small but mighty French bulldog named Jewels in Monrovia, California took on two, 100-pound bears who wandered into her back yard on Friday. See also: Colorado park closes because people can't stop taking selfies with bears MUST WATCH: Two 100-pound bears stroll up to a house in California only to instantly regre […]
- In Pumpkin Spice Twinkies, an explosion of joyThe Philadelphia cheesesteak. The sushi at Sukiyabashi Jiro. The Cronut Some dining experiences catapult the diner's emotions, dreams and long-forgotten memories These are the foods, though few and far between, that remind us why food is about more than just the act of eating Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice Twinkies are such a food See also: Pumpkin Spice […]
- What to watch (and what to skip) from the 'Saturday Night Live' premiereSaturday Night Live is American comedy's most revered franchise, a reliable laugh machine that's launched dozens of names to stardom over the past 40 years... even though the show itself is, and always has been, famously uneven. For every sketch that hits, there's one that falls flat; for every classic character, there's one who failed to […]
- Mighty French bulldog chases two bears who snuck into her yard
- Meet the electric bus that could push every other polluting bus off the roadBy Adele Peters This article originally appeared on Fast Company and is reprinted with permission. Electric cars might be sexier. But Ryan Popple, who was an early employee at Tesla, is now convinced that electric buses are more interesting.Slide...
- The After Math: Long-distance trips, iPhone issues and Twitter n00bsSuch an eventful week! Besides NASA finding water on Mars, Apple releasing El Capitan and Experian exposing data on 15 million T-Mobile users, we saw journeys of unprecedented distance. And don't forget these impressive iPhone battery life savings...
- Inhabitat's Week in Green: the Model X and man-made islandsEach week our friends at Inhabitat recap the week's most interesting green developments and clean tech news for us -- it's the Week in Green. After three years of anticipation Tesla just launched its latest electric car. The company says the Model...
- Meet the electric bus that could push every other polluting bus off the road