Volkswagen Fun Theory – excellent viral campaign
DDB Stockholm’s Fun Theory campaign for Volkswagen is excellent. The piano stairs viral shows how you can change human behaviour just by making something fun. Simple insight, really on brand, over 1 million views on YouTube already. Excellent work.
No comments yet.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- From a marketers perspective Rubio is most sellable candidate #GOPDebate. From personal political viewpoint hope he doesn't win nomination. 3 months ago
- RT @nrossreyes: Great concluding panel @videoadnews #NVF15 w/@mattprohaska @keithgrossman @riksta. Love inclusion of creative to bring back… 5 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah - hope new gig going well. DM me & we'll catch up soon. Thought you might like this post I wrote: bit.ly/1JtsXI1 5 months ago
- "Are you ready for the digital crash?" --- bit.ly/1JtsXI1 5 months ago
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 8 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- Super Bowl MVP Von Miller raps with Lil Wayne — and knows all the wordsVon Miller knows how to celebrate. The Denver Broncos linebacker, who was crowned MVP at Super Bowl 50, soaked in the Broncos' 24-10 win over the Carolina Panthers in the pleasant company of Young Money rapper and, as of late, friend of Jeff Goldblum Lil Wayne. See also: Jeff Goldblum inspires you with 'The Jeffersons' theme and Lil Wayne In a […]
- Perseverant Happy Meal refuses to spoil after 6 yearsThose fries stuck behind your car seat haven't gone bad — but maybe hold off on eating them. Jennifer Lovdahl purchased a Happy Meal from McDonald's and it's still looking almost good enough to eat. The Happy Meal is from six years ago See also: Couple stops for finger lickin' good wedding photo in front of KFC As part of an experiment to […]
- Royal Caribbean cruise ship takes passengers for the ride of their livesA Royal Caribbean cruise ship ran into rough seas in the Atlantic Ocean on Sunday, with crew ordering passengers to stay in their cabins as furniture toppled onboard. The company said four passengers were injured, and the ship is turning around to return to Cape Liberty, New Jersey. "These ships are designed to handle these kind of conditions, though th […]
- Super Bowl MVP Von Miller raps with Lil Wayne — and knows all the words
- The future of military camouflage may be a cute chameleon robotResearcher Guoping Wang of Wuhan University, China, and a handful of collaborators 3D-printed a chameleon robot that changes colors in response to its environment, as spotted by New Scientist. The little lizard is lined in plasmonic displays created...
- You can now buy MSI's eye-tracking laptopMSI has revealed that people can now pick up the flagship GT72S laptop for the princely sum of $2,599.99. Unlike other high-end gaming devices, this one has a trick up its sleeve: Tobii's eye-tracking sensor technology. We've previously showed you pr...
- Humble Bundle is funding its own gamesNow that the Humble Bundle crew has a monthly indie game subscription service, you might be wondering: how is it going to keep you coming back for more? By offering exclusive games, that's how. The outfit tells Destructoid that it's funding small tit...
- The future of military camouflage may be a cute chameleon robot