Volkswagen Fun Theory – excellent viral campaign
DDB Stockholm’s Fun Theory campaign for Volkswagen is excellent. The piano stairs viral shows how you can change human behaviour just by making something fun. Simple insight, really on brand, over 1 million views on YouTube already. Excellent work.
No comments yet.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 1 month ago
- @Ice_Box_Logic Thx for the tweet. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @AlanEEENash Thx for the tweet Alan. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @vicofmaciver Thx for the Victoria Leasha. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @ieashataitano @LinkedIn Thx for the tweet Leasha. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- A look at China's distinctive color-changing rocksHunan province features some of China’s most breathtaking natural beauty. It is home to the misty, towering peaks of Wulingyuan as well as the distinctive, albeit less massive red carbonate of the Guzhang Hongshilin National Geopark, located in Guzhang County. See also: Green ghost town: Nature overtakes an abandoned Chinese village The stone formations orig […]
- Dream comes true for young girl who was told princesses can't be blackFinally, a little girl's dream has come true In May, 3-year-old Aboriginal girl Samara Muir was the victim of racial vilification when she tried to meet her idol Queen Elsa from the Disney movie Frozen. On Sunday, she got her wish of hanging out with Elsa, free of derogatory comments See also: The Sydney Opera House says no to selfie sticks Samara, who […]
- Donald Trump bested by lowly avocado in poll on TwitterWould you be embarrassed if you lost an election poll to a fruit? That's the question likely spinning in the mind of fairly Twitter-savvy presidential candidate Donald Trump, as the lowly avocado thoroughly trounced him in a Twitter poll on Sunday See also: Hackers hit Donald Trump hotels with major credit card breach A Twitter account called AvocadoFac […]
- A look at China's distinctive color-changing rocks
- LG's new touchscreens will make your next laptop thinner and lighterLG's display subsidiary is promising drastically thinner, lighter touchscreens that will be ready for notebooks later this year. With full HD (1080p) resolution, the Advanced In-Cell Touch (AIT) screens substitute an touchpanel layer for a touch sens...
- Artists paint light using 3D printers and twisted video wallsWho said that you had to paint light by waving an arm around? Certainly not Ekaggrat Singh Kalsi and Daniel Canogar, both of whom have created art using some decidedly unusual tech. Kalsi's project generates floating color portraits thanks to a modif...
- Stretchable nanowire mesh heats your sore musclesDon't like having to apply clunky heating pads every time you want to to deal with chronic muscle pain in your arms and legs? Eventually, you might not have to -- that therapeutic care could always be there. Korean researchers have developed a stretc...
- LG's new touchscreens will make your next laptop thinner and lighter