Volkswagen Fun Theory – excellent viral campaign
DDB Stockholm’s Fun Theory campaign for Volkswagen is excellent. The piano stairs viral shows how you can change human behaviour just by making something fun. Simple insight, really on brand, over 1 million views on YouTube already. Excellent work.
No comments yet.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Relieved. After good few years of terrible service, late lense deliveries and broken promises finally dumped @VisionExpress for online alt. 1 week ago
- Great event tonight at #ipa44club - thx everyone who came - excellent turnout. 1 week ago
- @RussellMarsh @cjlovell @dimitrisgsta @marcusmichaels oh - is everyone copying your technique Russell. 1 month ago
- @victoria_trow I have one of the best art directors in the biz looking for a shit hot digi copy girl. Msg me if interested. 2 months ago
- I think seat 40J to Panama will be the Lucky Seat. Choose a Lucky Seat and win 2 tickets! #KLMLuckySeat klmf.ly/19zL13b 2 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- 11 Signs You're Actually the GrinchWhen you were a kid, The Grinch was the story of a scary green villain who's only redeemed at the very end. As an adult, it becomes increasingly easier to relate to Whoville's resident shut-in. The poor guy just wants to stay home with his dog without having to deal with noisy neighbors! What's so wrong with that? See also: 10 Christmas Movies […]
- Treadmill Runner's Funny Karaoke Session Revs Up Grammy SeasonMusic has the power to make our bodies do things: dance spontaneously, cry unexpectedly and even sing along intensely. These emotional reactions to songs are the premise to the Recording Academy's new advertising campaign for the 2014 Grammy Awards. Dubbed "Music Unleashes Us," the ad campaign got into full swing Monday with the launch of four […]
- The Year in Microsoft: 10 Defining MilestonesDid Microsoft have a good year or a bad year? For a company with products as sprawling as the creator of Windows, Office and the Xbox, it can be hard to tell. Microsoft grabbed plenty of headlines in 2013, but for many different reasons. To figure out whether or not the company is on the right track, it helps to look at its recent past. With the introduction […]
- 11 Signs You're Actually the Grinch
- EU regulator warns Nokia against starting a new career as a patent trollNokia, by which we mean the parts of the Finnish phone maker that Microsoft hasn't absorbed into its mobile business, has been warned off using its leftover patents to become a troll. According to the AP, EU Commissioner VP Joaquin Almunia said he'd ...
- Google Doodle lauds computer programming pioneer Grace HopperIf you're wondering what's up with today's Google Doodle, it's honoring Grace Hopper, the mathematician who pioneered the use of English-like programming languages. Prior to her work, computers were considered to be glorified calculators and were ...
- Five new BBC HD channels to go live on December 10thEarlier this year, the BBC said it would further commit to high-quality programming with the launch of five new HD channels by early 2014. Today, it announced it will deliver on that promise, launching BBC Three HD, BBC Four HD, BBC News HD, CBeebies ...
- EU regulator warns Nokia against starting a new career as a patent troll
Site infoLiving in a digital world
The Andreas04 Theme.