Volkswagen Fun Theory – excellent viral campaign
DDB Stockholm’s Fun Theory campaign for Volkswagen is excellent. The piano stairs viral shows how you can change human behaviour just by making something fun. Simple insight, really on brand, over 1 million views on YouTube already. Excellent work.
No comments yet.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Less and less 'innovation' things excite me but this does - littlebits.cc/cloud 1 month ago
- Oh the joys of the stationary life on airport tarmac. 1 month ago
- @CarolynHinsey any recommendation from ian always turns out fun. Sent you a follow. 1 month ago
- Worse than cats @CraigElimeliah: Frank Underwood photo bombing the most famous selfie ever. #oscars http://t.co/j4Ma77p6kn” 1 month ago
- C'mon @MCFC it's cold and snowy in New York. Give me something to cheer about. 2 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- Mark Zuckerberg Immortalized by Madam TussaudsStarting in June, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg will spend his days at Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco taking pictures with visiting tourists At least, that's what the wax version of Zuckerberg will be doing See also: Facebook's News Feed: What Changed and Why Madame Tussauds, the world famous London-based wax museum, unveiled a life-size wa […]
- These Musical Drones Are More Talented Than Justin BieberEven the most skilled guitar god has nothing on these drones KMel Robotics created a swarm of flying hexrotors to play some sweet music. The perfectly synchronized robots float through the air to bang on drums and pluck strings to create famous classical compositions. The band of drones perform three songs, beginning with Strauss' "Also sprach Zara […]
- How To Plan Your Summer Vacation on PinterestThe snow is melting, the sun is shining, the flowers are blooming and the birds are breaking into song. At least, that's what you imagine may be happening if you're stuck inside your office Yep, it's time to put in that summer vacation request — and start surfing Pinterest for ideas on where to go and what to do. See also: 10 DIY Projects to R […]
- Mark Zuckerberg Immortalized by Madam Tussauds
- IBM's Watson supercomputer will soon be your personal shopperWatson had been a doctor, a geneticist, a game show contestant and even a chef in the past. But now IBM's supercomputer has a new career: personal shopping. IBM has partnered with digital commerce firm Fluid to develop a cloud-based app called Expert...
- Xiaomi plans to expand sales to 10 new markets, but the US isn't one of themLooking forward to the day you can buy a Xiaomi smartphone in the US? Keep waiting. The company's founder announced the first ten countries in Xiaomi's international expansion today, and the United States didn't make the cut. A shame, perhaps, for...
- Facebook's mobile focus is paying offIt's clear that when Facebook said it was going to be a mobile-first company back in 2013, it meant it. It's now surpassed 1 billion active mobile users a month, which is about a 34 percent increase compared to a year ago. Sure, a lot has happened in...
- IBM's Watson supercomputer will soon be your personal shopper