Volkswagen Fun Theory – excellent viral campaign
DDB Stockholm’s Fun Theory campaign for Volkswagen is excellent. The piano stairs viral shows how you can change human behaviour just by making something fun. Simple insight, really on brand, over 1 million views on YouTube already. Excellent work.
No comments yet.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 1 month ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 2 months ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 2 months ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 4 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 4 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- Camera-Covered Jacket Is the Ultimate in Sartorial SurveillanceCity streets in London and New York are increasingly tracking crime through the use of public surveillance cameras. But what happens if you're attacked or robbed in an area that doesn't have any cameras? That's the question a pair of South Korea-based artists attempted to answer when they created the Aposematic Jacket, a blazer festooned with […]
- The Cloud, Schnitzels Boost Some of Australia's Fastest Growing CompaniesSYDNEY — An annual list of fast-growing companies in Australia has been released, with a cloud-based company scoring the coveted first place. The highly respected Business Review Weekly's Fast 100 list, is made up of companies with the fastest growth rate for revenue across a four-year period See also: What Is Your Biggest Dream? Kloud Solutions, which […]
- Google Inbox Hands On: An App With an Identity CrisisGoogle announced a brand new app for Gmail Wednesday morning, called Inbox. No, you're not imagining things; there is a Gmail app already. No, Inbox doesn't replace it; it's just another option for how to view your Gmail on your smartphone. So what problem — and there are, of course, many problems with email — does Inbox solve? Google answered […]
- Camera-Covered Jacket Is the Ultimate in Sartorial Surveillance
- Ford's next cars will brake by themselves to avoid collisionsAutomakers like Subaru and Volvo have had automatic anti-collision braking for a while, but what if you're a Ford fan? You won't have to wait long. The Blue Oval has revealed that it's adding its own smart braking system (Pre-Collision Assist) as an...
- Sonos sues Denon for allegedly copying its wireless speaker techIf you thought Denon's Heos wireless speakers were a little too similar in purpose to Sonos' range, you're not alone. Sonos has sued D&M Holdings (the company that owns Denon) for allegedly violating "at least" four patents. The audio gear maker...
- Hear the space age unfold on NASA's historic SoundCloud accountIf you've ever wanted to cobble together a really wicked EDM track comprised mostly of sound bites from NASA's Mercury missions, well, now's your chance. Everyone's favorite beleaguered space agency has been posting a treasure trove of audio clips...
- Ford's next cars will brake by themselves to avoid collisions