Volkswagen Fun Theory – excellent viral campaign
DDB Stockholm’s Fun Theory campaign for Volkswagen is excellent. The piano stairs viral shows how you can change human behaviour just by making something fun. Simple insight, really on brand, over 1 million views on YouTube already. Excellent work.
No comments yet.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- This is the start of something very interesting. A game controlled by heart rate: bit.ly/1zVUwbg 2 weeks ago
- Trailer For Hbo’s Silicon Valley Season 2 - klou.tt/u7xeody6g4x3 3 weeks ago
- Publishers, Agencies Must Shift Their Focus From Big Data to Big Content - klou.tt/qzqbm8bed2jb 3 weeks ago
- 2015 Trends in Customer Engagement, eCommerce and Mobile Commerce - klou.tt/l5pugqdu304h 3 weeks ago
- Revealed: How Google Glass imploded - klou.tt/14bohp9hgyip0 3 weeks ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- Poo-predicting wearable let you know when you need to goThere's officially a wearable for everything: A startup is working on a new wearable that notifies users minutes before they need to use the restroom. The device, called D Free, is being marketed as a medical device for individuals with disabilities or other medical conditions. It's the project of Triple W, which will soon be launching an Indiegogo […]
- Vomit comets and 43-foot pools: NASA astronaut training over the decadesIt's been 100 years since the founding of NASA's predecessor — the National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics, or NACA While NACA, which was formed in 1915, doesn't have the same recognition that NASA does for, say, landing on the moon or launching Space Shuttles, the organization helped lay the groundwork for U.S. accomplishments in aeronaut […]
- LAPD shooting victim believed to be convicted bank robberAs protests over the police shooting of a homeless man in Los Angeles continue, new information on the 39-year-old victim has begun to emerge. The man is believed to be a French national and a convicted bank robber, according to a report from the LA Times See also: LAPD won't release body camera footage of homeless man shooting, for now His shooting dea […]
- Poo-predicting wearable let you know when you need to go
- WSJ: NBC is working on a streaming service for comedy fansStandalone streaming apps continue to surface, and it looks like NBC has one in the works just for comedy-loving cord cutters. According to a Wall Street Journal report, the network is building a subscription service in hopes of reaching younger view...
- Pebble's color smartwatch is the most-funded Kickstarter project everYou knew it was going to happen -- just days after Pebble's Time smartwatch topped the company's previous Kickstarter record, it's now the most-funded Kickstarter project ever at more than $13.3 million. Almost all of the pledge money has gone toward...
- Google tests new Contacts that blend Gmail and Google+While Google may be breaking pieces off of Google+, we wouldn't expect its profiles to go away anytime soon, since they're poised for a bigger tie-in with Gmail. The new Google Contacts setup "pools together all your contacts, circles, and the people...
- WSJ: NBC is working on a streaming service for comedy fans