Volkswagen Fun Theory – excellent viral campaign
DDB Stockholm’s Fun Theory campaign for Volkswagen is excellent. The piano stairs viral shows how you can change human behaviour just by making something fun. Simple insight, really on brand, over 1 million views on YouTube already. Excellent work.
No comments yet.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 1 month ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 1 month ago
- RT @riksta we won!!! http://t.co/EB4itj072i 1 month ago
- @gloveandboots gr8 working with you guys and really gr8 to see all the positive sentiment from your fans on YouTube. We'll do more 2gether. 1 month ago
- @awbalfour great to see you fella. Sounds like a fun business you're in now. 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- India Mudslide Kills 17, Dozens Still TrappedNEW DELHI — Torrential rains triggered a massive landslide that buried a remote village in western India on Wednesday, killing at least 17 people as it swept away scores of houses and possibly trapping many more people under debris, officials said. National rescue personnel reached the area before nightfall. But continuing rains and bad roads were hampering […]
- Bull Tramples Man Who Was Taking a Selfie in FranceI'm calling it now: The next Darwin Award will go to someone who is trying to take a selfie. The latest logic-defying stunt comes from the Fêtes de Bayonne in France this year. The five-day festival includes running of the bulls, and the young man in the video apparently couldn't imagine participating without documenting the excitement. See also: T […]
- The Perks of Having a Private Netflix AccountNetflix is testing a "private viewing" feature that lets users hide a movie or show from their viewing history In short: You can watch whatever you want without anyone ever finding out. #victory See also: 6 Ways Your Smartphone Can Replace Your Entertainment Center Elliott confesses his love for Pretty Little Liars, among other shows, in the newest […]
- India Mudslide Kills 17, Dozens Still Trapped
- Virgin Mobile lets you customize your family's prepaid phone planIn the US, prepaid cellphone service tends to be a like-it-or-leave-it proposition that rarely fits perfectly, especially for families. Virgin Mobile may have a smarter approach in store; it's launching Custom, a prepaid family plan that lets you...
- Square's new chip card reader will make your payments more secureThere's a good reason you don't usually see Square readers outside of the US: they're built to read payment cards with magnetic stripes, not the more secure chip-and-PIN cards that are common everywhere else. All that's set to change, however. Square...
- Samsung is thinking of making round smartwatches, tooMotorola might not be the only company making a smartwatch with a circular display in the near future. Samsung has filed for a trio of US design patents for smartwatches that are much more rounded than squarish devices like the Gear Live. The watch...
- Virgin Mobile lets you customize your family's prepaid phone plan