Volkswagen Fun Theory – excellent viral campaign
DDB Stockholm’s Fun Theory campaign for Volkswagen is excellent. The piano stairs viral shows how you can change human behaviour just by making something fun. Simple insight, really on brand, over 1 million views on YouTube already. Excellent work.
No comments yet.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- @CraigElimeliah - hope new gig going well. DM me & we'll catch up soon. Thought you might like this post I wrote: bit.ly/1JtsXI1 4 days ago
- "Are you ready for the digital crash?" --- bit.ly/1JtsXI1 4 days ago
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 2 months ago
- @Ice_Box_Logic Thx for the tweet. Glad you enjoyed the post. 2 months ago
- @AlanEEENash Thx for the tweet Alan. Glad you enjoyed the post. 2 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- The taking of Raqqa by the Islamic State (in Arabic)The Islamic State took control of Raqqa in 2014, declaring it their capital The video above — in Arabic — is a first-hand account of how ISIS took over the city The animation, which was first published in English, is based on verified eyewitness photographs and videos, and documents real events Have something to add to this story? Share it in the comments. R […]
- Ankles beware: Watch the NBA season's 60 nastiest crossoversTo dunk on someone is savage, but to cross them over is sublime Now we can relive the 60 nastiest crossover dribbles of the NBA season, thanks to the 15-minute video embedded above. Watching hapless defenders look like they just roller-skated over banana peels never gets old See also: Respite for tortured fans: The Warriors' hellish road to that NBA tit […]
- New algorithm gives photos Van Gogh-style makeoversGoogle has already shown us the weird possibilities when images are processed through a neural network But a new experiment takes this dynamic to a new level by transforming any photo into an image that mimics the painting style of one of the old masters See also: Google Maps code transformed into infinite series of abstract art The details of the project ar […]
- The taking of Raqqa by the Islamic State (in Arabic)
- 'Mortal Kombat X' won't be coming to last-gen consoles after allI hope you weren't counting on playing Mortal Kombat X on your trusty previous-generation console -- you're about to be disappointed. Warner Bros. has cancelled both the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions of the bloody brawler, claiming that neit...
- NASA simulates Mars mission by locking up people in a tiny domeA group of six people bade the rest of the world farewell on Friday to begin their year-long stay in a cramped dome on Hawaii's Mauna Loa volcano. The French astrobiologist, German physicist and American pilot, architect, doctor/journalist and soil...
- BlackBerry's Android-powered Venice phone surfaces in the wildBlackBerry's Android-based Venice smartphone isn't just a figment of someone's imagination... at least, if you believe Vietnamese resident Ba Minh Duc. He claims to have photos of the slider in action, complete with its hideaway QWERTY keyboard,...
- 'Mortal Kombat X' won't be coming to last-gen consoles after all