Volkswagen Fun Theory – excellent viral campaign
DDB Stockholm’s Fun Theory campaign for Volkswagen is excellent. The piano stairs viral shows how you can change human behaviour just by making something fun. Simple insight, really on brand, over 1 million views on YouTube already. Excellent work.
No comments yet.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 1 month ago
- @Ice_Box_Logic Thx for the tweet. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @AlanEEENash Thx for the tweet Alan. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @vicofmaciver Thx for the Victoria Leasha. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @ieashataitano @LinkedIn Thx for the tweet Leasha. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- Rolling Stone managing editor out in wake of UVA gang rape storyManaging Editor Will Dana is set to step down from his post at Rolling Stone three months after the magazine retracted a disputed story about a gang rape at the University of Virginia. His last day is set for August 7, according to The New York Times. The controversial story, "A rape on campus: A brutal assault and struggle for justice at UVA," spa […]
- Aurora shooter's mother says she still loves him as prosecutors seek death penaltyJames Holmes' mother insisted Wednesday she would "have been crawling on all fours" to reach him had she known he was talking about killing people weeks before he ambushed a crowded Colorado movie theater. Arlene Holmes said her son's campus psychiatrist never told her James Holmes had homicidal thoughts when she called that June of 2012 […]
- Indian Ocean currents show debris is plausibly from MH370There is solid science behind the suspicion that the debris discovered on the shores of Reunion Island on Wednesday could plausibly be from the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 that disappeared in March with 239 people aboard First, there is the satellite tracking data, which was based on transmissions between the aircraft's automated systems and sa […]
- Rolling Stone managing editor out in wake of UVA gang rape story
- 'Dropsy' the clown threatens to hug you in SeptemberDropsy, a new game from publisher Devolver Digital, is a pixelated acid trip disguised as a point-and-click adventure. It's stars a bald, nearly toothless clown covered in thick white face paint, bright red lipstick, too-small suspenders and high-wat...
- Canon's new $30,000 video camera can see where you can'tCanon is already competing with the Arri Alexa and Red cameras of the world, but it's about to take this one step further. Meet the ME20F-SH, a high-end video shooter that features a sleek, subtle and somewhat compact design. Most importantly, Canon'...
- Samsung will discount Galaxy S6 phones after launch sales disappointSamsung's earlier prediction for the second quarter of 2015 was spot on: the company has failed to hit its goals when it comes to the sales of its flagship devices. Its operating profits fell four percent to 6.9 trillion won ($5.9 billion), and the m...
- 'Dropsy' the clown threatens to hug you in September