Volkswagen Fun Theory – excellent viral campaign
DDB Stockholm’s Fun Theory campaign for Volkswagen is excellent. The piano stairs viral shows how you can change human behaviour just by making something fun. Simple insight, really on brand, over 1 million views on YouTube already. Excellent work.
No comments yet.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- @KathViner congrats. Landmark day for best newspaper in the world. Talented people rock. Great 2 see brilliant northern women recongised 4 weeks ago
- |LIVE NOW| - #meerkat mrk.tv/1BWNXHV 1 month ago
- In 5 hours: NYCFC debut MLS game - #meerkat mrk.tv/181xlCF 1 month ago
- This is the start of something very interesting. A game controlled by heart rate: bit.ly/1zVUwbg 2 months ago
- Trailer For Hbo’s Silicon Valley Season 2 - klou.tt/u7xeody6g4x3 2 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- Golf cart in revolt is first sign of impending robot apocalypseMachines are getting tired of being our pawns. A golf cart at Loyola University Chicago is fed up with endless hours and zero pay. The frustrated golf cart rose up against its human creators by speeding into an endless backwards spiral. If police had this much trouble with one, imagine what a whole army of angry golf carts could do. Nonchalant dog is unimpre […]
- 6 apps to light up your 4/20The greenest of holidays is almost upon us Regardless of whether you plan on celebrating 4/20 with ice cream burritos or a trip to your local dispensary, your smartphone can provide a little extra assistance. See also: What to know before visiting your first pot shop Connecting with like-minded people, shopping for strains or finding a local dispensary? Thes […]
- Satellite photo shows Tesla's secretive 'gigafactory' in the Nevada desertLike any good Elon Musk project, there's a hint of magic to Tesla's planned "gigafactory" — it is secretive, ambitious and definitely larger than life Hidden away in the Nevada desert, construction of the gigafactory has been underway since last July. A February satellite image provided to Mashable by CartoDB shows how far the electric ca […]
- Golf cart in revolt is first sign of impending robot apocalypse
- If you want to chat on Steam, spend at least $5Earlier this week Valve introduced Steam Guard Mobile Authenticator as a means to keep its users safe from phishing attempts, and now it's taken another step in that direction. From here on out, until you spend a minimum $5 with your account certain ...
- Justice Department may try to block the Comcast / TWC mergerIt's been more than a year since Comcast announced its plan to buy fellow cable giant Time Warner Cable in a $45 billion deal, but it still hasn't received the blessings of various regulators. Now, word is leaking out from unnamed sources to Bloomber...
- Scientists want to blast space debris with frickin' lasersTo combat the increasingly dense layer of dead satellites and miscellaneous space debris that are enshrouding our planet, no idea -- nets, lassos, even ballistic gas clouds -- seems too far-fetched to avoid. Now, an international team of researchers ...
- If you want to chat on Steam, spend at least $5