Volkswagen Fun Theory – excellent viral campaign
DDB Stockholm’s Fun Theory campaign for Volkswagen is excellent. The piano stairs viral shows how you can change human behaviour just by making something fun. Simple insight, really on brand, over 1 million views on YouTube already. Excellent work.
No comments yet.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 2 months ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 3 months ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 3 months ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 5 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 5 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- Belieb it or not: Twitter reportedly in talks to acquire selfie app ShotsJustin Bieber may be set to cash in on his popular Twitter account. Shots, a selfie app that has been partly backed by the pop star, is in talks to be acquired by Twitter, according to CNBC. Twitter's CFO on Monday night accidentally tweeted about plans to go acquire an unnamed company, leading many to speculate that Shots could be the target. See also: […]
- Watching 'Game of Thrones' online in China will soon be legalHBO is making it easier for viewers in China to access its content online. Legally. The network announced Tuesday it had struck a deal with Tencent Holdings Limited, a leading online video platform in China, that would make HBO movies and TV shows — including Game of Thrones, True Detective, The Newsroom and more — available for streaming in China See also: […]
- What Ferguson really lost last night? Hope.Jeniece Andrews and her husband Eddie own an antiques shop called Hidden Treasures just a few blocks from the Ferguson Police Department on South Florissant Avenue Last month, Andrews, who is black, said someone came into her shop and told her that people were getting ready to boycott her store See also: Raw City: Inside Ferguson's War at Home As I spok […]
- Belieb it or not: Twitter reportedly in talks to acquire selfie app Shots
- Neither Spotify nor musicians are making much money from streamingSpotify may be a big name when it comes to music streaming, but the company is hardly rolling in the dough. The private company disclosed today that it took in 747 million euros (around $1.03 billion at the time) in 2013, up about 74 percent from 201...
- TuneIn brings over 100,000 radio stations to your ChromecastToday is a great day to be a Chromecast owner. Joining Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, Sesame Street Go and others, TuneIn is now also making its mobile apps compatible with Google's budget-friendly streaming dongle. Now that TuneIn has added support fo...
- The Big Picture: cooling molten metal in spaceEver wonder what hot metal would be like if it weren't bound by containers, liquids... or even gravity? You're looking at it. The European Space Agency has developed an electromagnetic levitator that the International Space Station is using to see ho...
- Neither Spotify nor musicians are making much money from streaming