Volkswagen Fun Theory – excellent viral campaign
DDB Stockholm’s Fun Theory campaign for Volkswagen is excellent. The piano stairs viral shows how you can change human behaviour just by making something fun. Simple insight, really on brand, over 1 million views on YouTube already. Excellent work.
No comments yet.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 6 days ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 1 month ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 1 month ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 2 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 2 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- Doug the Pug Isn't Sure If He's a Pup or PersonSometimes animals can take on some very human-like characteristics Internet, meet Doug the Pug, your new favorite dog that may or may not actually be a person because he certainly acts like one. See also: Marnie the Dog Imitates Selfie King James Franco When Doug isn't sipping coffee (not really), tearing it up on his skateboard or preparing for the ine […]
- What's Next for Scotland?GLASGOW, Scotland — Scotland voted 'No' to independence on Thursday. After a long night, here are some of the key questions to consider: What happened? (a) The media and mainstream politicians successfully implemented "project fear" — a tsunami of warnings that it would be bad for business and lead to an unstable currency. Some of their w […]
- Yada Yada Yada, This Tumblr Is Recreating 'Seinfeld' With SkeletonsTumblr humor, while often based on pop culture, frequently teeters the fine line between things your parents will find funny and things that will make them worry for your future. The "Jerry Seinfeld's Skeleton" Tumblr sits comfortably about 600 miles over that line. See also: Seinfeld Emoji Are Real, and They're Spectacular Nearing 10,000 […]
- Doug the Pug Isn't Sure If He's a Pup or Person
- Love is in the air at the Tokyo Game ShowDating simulation games are nothing new in Japan; and in fact, there's something for both boys and girls. This particular booth at the Tokyo Game Show was chiefly promoting Voltage Inc.'s romance mobile apps to the ladies, but with a twist: The...
- Netflix's European tour comes to an end in Belgium and LuxembourgThis week began with Netflix launching streaming video service in France, and since then it's added Germany, Austria and Switzerland to the list. Belgium and Luxembourg are the final two on the list this fall, putting them among the 40 or so...
- Notion Ink quietly releases Cain, a 10.1-inch Windows 8 tabletThe Notion Ink Adam was a tablet with big dreams, but it hit the market with a loud flop. It's successor, the Adam II, whooshed by with almost no public notice at all. Now the company is back, but it's not trying to redesign the Android tablet...
- Love is in the air at the Tokyo Game Show