Volkswagen Fun Theory – excellent viral campaign
DDB Stockholm’s Fun Theory campaign for Volkswagen is excellent. The piano stairs viral shows how you can change human behaviour just by making something fun. Simple insight, really on brand, over 1 million views on YouTube already. Excellent work.
No comments yet.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Less and less 'innovation' things excite me but this does - littlebits.cc/cloud 1 month ago
- Oh the joys of the stationary life on airport tarmac. 1 month ago
- @CarolynHinsey any recommendation from ian always turns out fun. Sent you a follow. 1 month ago
- Worse than cats @CraigElimeliah: Frank Underwood photo bombing the most famous selfie ever. #oscars http://t.co/j4Ma77p6kn” 1 month ago
- C'mon @MCFC it's cold and snowy in New York. Give me something to cheer about. 2 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- A Soccer Star's Transition From the Pitch to YouTubeJimmy Conrad was a reserve defender for the U.S. Men's National Team (USMNT) at the 2006 World Cup, getting onto the field against group-play opponents Italy and Ghana He's going to Brazil for the 2014 World Cup in June — this time, however, in a completely different role. Conrad has become one of the Internet's go-to sources for soccer video […]
- The Loch Ness Monster: Only on iOSApple Maps did what Google Maps never could -– it found the Loch Ness Monster Members of the Official Loch Ness Monster Fan Club identified a shadow in the loch's waters that can be seen only in Apple Maps' satellite imagery –– the same form was not found on Google Maps See also: Food Maps Turn the World Into Delicious Art The shadow, about 100 fee […]
- A-Sides and B-Sides: Record Store Day Lives OnThese days, thanks to various technologies, listening to any type of music anytime, anywhere is pretty easy. But across generations, people still love dusting off an old vinyl record, and listening music on a record player Record Store Day, which takes place every third Saturday of April, brings people together to celebrate their love of vinyl, even as digit […]
- A Soccer Star's Transition From the Pitch to YouTube
- Audi's latest hybrid concept car takes the TT family offroad, with 408HP under the hoodAudi's latest prototype packing an E-Tron hybrid drivetrain is this TT Offroad Concept that takes the TT family beyond the coupes and convertibles we're familiar with. Going on display at the Beijing Motor Show, it combines two electric motors (one...
- Weekends with Engadget: Windows Phone 8.1 and Gear 2 reviews, the anonymous internet and more!Welcome to Weekends with Engadget, a quick peek back at the top headlines from the past seven days -- all handpicked by the editors here at the site. For even more action, subscribe to our Flipboard magazine!...
- Feedback Loop: E3 expectations, first MP3 player and password managers!Welcome to Feedback Loop, a weekly roundup of the most interesting discussions happening within the Engadget community. There's so much technology to talk about and so little time to enjoy it, but you have a lot of great ideas and opinions that need...
- Audi's latest hybrid concept car takes the TT family offroad, with 408HP under the hood