Volkswagen Fun Theory – excellent viral campaign
DDB Stockholm’s Fun Theory campaign for Volkswagen is excellent. The piano stairs viral shows how you can change human behaviour just by making something fun. Simple insight, really on brand, over 1 million views on YouTube already. Excellent work.
No comments yet.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 3 months ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 4 months ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 4 months ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 5 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 6 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- Rival protesters — for and against police — face off in New YorkAfter two rival demonstrations converged near New York City Hall Friday afternoon—one supporting the New York Police Department and the other opposing police brutality—some anti-police protesters continued their march throughout Manhattan, temporarily taking over the Manhattan Bridge overpass and stalling traffic. While the New York police brutality proteste […]
- Colorado's neighbors are suing it over legal weedNebraska and Oklahoma would like Colorado to roll back its week legalization, and they're willing to go to court over it The two states have filed a lawsuit against Colorado in the U.S. Supreme Court, challenging the nation's first, but not the last, state to legalize marijuana See also: Former driver takes on UPS in Supreme Court pregnancy discrim […]
- NASA releases 'astronaut's-eye view' of Orion spacecraft's re-entryEver wonder what an astronaut would see as he or she splashed back to earth aboard a NASA spacecraft? A new video released by the space agency allows you to experience just that, providing an "astronaut's-eye view" of re-entry into the Earth's atmosphere aboard the Orion spacecraft See also: Why NASA's Orion is critical for our futur […]
- Rival protesters — for and against police — face off in New York
- Staples breach may have affected over a million credit cardsGood grief, the hacks just don't stop. Now office-supply store Staples believes that it suffered an attack that compromised some 1.16 million payment cards. Between August 10th and September 16th this year, 115 stores were afflicted by malware that "...
- Reddit Notes: Don't call it a currencyBack when Reddit -- bastion of the internet's weirdest conversations -- raised another $50 million in venture funding, the investors involved agreed to give a combined 10 percent of their shares back to the site's users. For almost three months, none...
- Netflix drops in a surprise 'Bojack Horseman' Christmas specialWondering how to get the weekend started? If you're a fan of Netflix's original series Bojack Horseman, there's a pretty easy choice, since the service just released an extra episode out of the blue. As Bojack (voiced by Will Arnett) and Todd (voiced...
- Staples breach may have affected over a million credit cards