Like singing dogs and cats? This new campaign we’ve just launched for the Blue Cross animal charity features a bunch of pets doing a cover version of Staying Alive. Production courtesy of the inimitable Joel Veitch – whose new singing kittens video is also tremendous.
The singing pets campaign, follows last year’s hugely succesful talking pets campaign – see the running theme? Any suggestions for the third execution in this campaign gladly received ;)
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- We made this for the Super Bowl. See whose fans are winning the social battle: bigmatchup.rappnyc.com/#/ 12 hours ago
- I wrote some thoughts on the advertising trends we'll see in this year's super bowl for @LBBOnline bit.ly/1Cl68YI 15 hours ago
- @cwiss Yep. Quality is crap - still exciting to get a glimpse of what's coming. 1 day ago
- Leaked game of thrones trailer: bit.ly/15OgAty 1 day ago
- The barriers creative and media agencies need to overcome to fully exploit the potential of digital outdoor: bit.ly/1yDEtKY 2 days ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- RIP Bonne Bell: Lip Smacker manufacturer set to closeIt's the end of an era. Bonne Belle, the cosmetics company behind the iconic Lip Smacker flavored lip gloss, is slated to close its factory and lay off the vast majority of its employees. See also: In memoriam of SkyMall products: A lost national treasure Mawkins International, a California-based cosmetics company, which owns brands like Wet N Wild and […]
- 'Community' star's documentary spotlights female tech pioneerGillian Jacobs might be best known for her inspiring laughs on NBC's Community, but for the past few months the actress has been zig-zagging across the west coast to find out more about female computer science pioneer Grace Hopper for a new documentary The result? Jacobs far from Britta'd it. See also: 'Community' lives on: Season 6 will […]
- Google Now updated with support for third-party apps on AndroidGoogle's Android app just got a lot smarter. Google Now will be updated with support for 40 third-party apps, the company revealed Friday. See also: Google's epic space documentary hits YouTube Google Now, launched in 2012, provides personalized search results — in the form of "cards" — automatically based on a user's previous action […]
- RIP Bonne Bell: Lip Smacker manufacturer set to close
- 'Tron'-like headphones, virtual reality at Sundance and other stories you might've missed this week!We get it. It's been a busy week. Luckily, we're here to catch you up on the release date of the Apple Watch, VR headsets in Hollywood and all the other cool stuff you may have accidentally glossed over during five days on the daily grind....
- Amazon's Echo lets you control iTunes, Pandora and Spotify with your voiceIf you accepted an invitation to buy Amazon's Echo speaker, you've noticed that the device didn't have a vast musical vocabulary at first -- you could tell it to play iHeartRadio or Prime Music tunes, and that's about it. You'll have a better time of...
- Marriott is no longer fighting for permission to block WiFi hotspotsMarriott wants you to know that it's completely done trying to block guests' personal WiFi connections -- it has even given up convincing the FCC to give it permission to do so, a spokesperson told Engadget. The company already announced that it won'...
- 'Tron'-like headphones, virtual reality at Sundance and other stories you might've missed this week!