Like singing dogs and cats? This new campaign we’ve just launched for the Blue Cross animal charity features a bunch of pets doing a cover version of Staying Alive. Production courtesy of the inimitable Joel Veitch – whose new singing kittens video is also tremendous.
The singing pets campaign, follows last year’s hugely succesful talking pets campaign – see the running theme? Any suggestions for the third execution in this campaign gladly received ;)
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 2 months ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 3 months ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 3 months ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 5 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 5 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- Netflix scoops up Tina Fey's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt'Netflix has scooped up Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, a Tina Fey and Robert Carlock collaboration that was supposed to run on NBC — until NBC's "drama-heavy mid-season schedule" got in the way The new comedy produced by Universal Television stars The Office and Bridesmaids alum Ellie Kemper as Kimmy, who is trying to start over in New York City af […]
- 'Star Wars Epic Yarns' shows the fuzzy side of the ForceA long time ago, in a craft-minded household far, far away, two felt-sensitive siblings came up with the idea of remaking the original Star Wars trilogy in yarn. The result, Star Wars Epic Yarns by Vancouver natives Jack and Holman Wang, will be published next April by Chronicle Books. The trio of books each contain 12 classic scenes from A New Hope, The Emp […]
- British company reunites lost teddy bears with ownersThe future looks stuffed with promise for lost teddy bears in Britain Scenario: You're traveling on a train with your family in London. The train pulls up to the station and you quickly herd your bags, your bigger luggage and kids off the train. You're off the train and as the cars pull away, your youngest proclaims that he left his best friend, a […]
- Netflix scoops up Tina Fey's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt'
- Engadget Daily: Google's EU antitrust battle, Amazon's Fire HD 6, and more!Google's been wrestling with the European Union over antitrust issues for a long while now. Today, though, Parliament says it's come up with a possible solution: severing search from the rest of Google. Read on for the rest of our news highlights...
- Tina Fey's new show 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' moves from NBC to NetflixLast year, NBC announced it would be home to a new show written and produced by Tina Fey (30 Rock, SNL) and starring Ellie Kemper (The Office), but now that show's going straight to Netflix. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt will premiere across all of...
- Sound Off! Do ridesharing privacy issues make you nervous?Uber is not having a good week. Between surreptitiously tracking journalists' trips inside 'God View' and an executive implying the company should dig up dirt on reporters critical of the service, the company has been on a pretty bumpy road. However,...
- Engadget Daily: Google's EU antitrust battle, Amazon's Fire HD 6, and more!