Like singing dogs and cats? This new campaign we’ve just launched for the Blue Cross animal charity features a bunch of pets doing a cover version of Staying Alive. Production courtesy of the inimitable Joel Veitch – whose new singing kittens video is also tremendous.
The singing pets campaign, follows last year’s hugely succesful talking pets campaign – see the running theme? Any suggestions for the third execution in this campaign gladly received ;)
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 1 month ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 1 month ago
- RT @riksta we won!!! http://t.co/EB4itj072i 1 month ago
- @gloveandboots gr8 working with you guys and really gr8 to see all the positive sentiment from your fans on YouTube. We'll do more 2gether. 1 month ago
- @awbalfour great to see you fella. Sounds like a fun business you're in now. 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- Misty Copeland Proves Ballerinas Are Strong as Sports' Toughest AthletesIt's likely not going out too far on a limb to assume most sports fans don't associate ballet with the grit, strength and determination lauded in games like football, soccer and basketball But the sports apparel brand Under Armour, which just signed a deal with ballerina Misty Copeland, turns that notion on its head in the one-minute spot embedded […]
- Satellites Capture Wildfire Smoke Reaching Fragile Arctic IceIt's the height of the Arctic melt season — do you know where your ice is? While Greenland and the Arctic sea ice cover have shown no signs of shattering melt records once again this year, satellite images taken on Friday and during late July provide indications that both land and sea ice will once again wind up well below average by the time the melt s […]
- A Quidditch Documentary Is Flying Into Theaters SoonBrooms up! The world is finally getting a glimpse at the magical trailer for Mudbloods, a documentary about the UCLA Quidditch team's fight to make it to the Fifth Annual Quidditch World Cup, held in New York City. Image: BOND/360See also: 15 Magical Harry Potter Cocktails to Charm Your Palate Potterheads will recognize Quidditch as the sport created by […]
- Misty Copeland Proves Ballerinas Are Strong as Sports' Toughest Athletes
- Do you like watching German-language TV? Then this post's for you.When we, at Engadget, indulge in the occasional use of the German language, it's usually to fire off Deutschland's version of our favorite four-letter word (hint: it rhymes with sh-high-zuh!). Instead, we're rattling off this mouthful: ProSiebenSat.1...
- NASA successfully tests microwave thruster, paving the way for speedier space travelAs with airplanes and many other self-powered machines, the fuel a shuttle engine requires can weigh nearly as much as the object it's propelling, increasing costs while significantly limiting range. It's a challenge we're going to need to overcome...
- Google is reportedly separating its photo service from its social networkLove Google's services, but not a fan of its social network? Good news: the Mountain View company may be spinning Google+'s photo features into their own product. According to Bloomberg sources, Google is hoping to attract new users by making some of...
- Do you like watching German-language TV? Then this post's for you.