Like singing dogs and cats? This new campaign we’ve just launched for the Blue Cross animal charity features a bunch of pets doing a cover version of Staying Alive. Production courtesy of the inimitable Joel Veitch – whose new singing kittens video is also tremendous.
The singing pets campaign, follows last year’s hugely succesful talking pets campaign – see the running theme? Any suggestions for the third execution in this campaign gladly received ;)
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 1 month ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 2 months ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 2 months ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 4 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 4 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- Elon Musk Compares Rogue Artificial Intelligence to Demons. Yes, ReallyWe've highlighted the dire warnings of Tesla and SpaceX founder Elon Musk in recent months regarding the perils of artificial intelligence, but this week he actually managed to raise the bar in terms of making A.I. seem scary First, according to Musk, A.I. was as dangerous as nuclear war. Now Musk is likening the possible battle between humans and compu […]
- 9 Essential Traits Startup Founders Seek in New HiresWhen interviewing with a startup, job seekers need to consider that the founders are looking for someone who will best complement their recipe for success See also: What Is It Really Like to Be a Startup CEO? Startups create millions of jobs each year — so what does this mean for job seekers? While it's true that startups offer a wealth of job opportuni […]
- Chris Kluwe: GamerGate a Symptom of Society's Misogyny ProblemYou slackjawed pickletits. You slopebrowed weaseldicks. They're two candidates for the Name-Calling Hall of Fame and show just how pissed off Chris Kluwe is. No one straddles the disparate worlds of pro sports and video games like Kluwe, a retired NFL punter, longtime gaming aficionado and popular Internet personality. Now, with a sexism scandal called […]
- Elon Musk Compares Rogue Artificial Intelligence to Demons. Yes, Really
- Someone made a parody of 'P.T.' in Xbox One's 'Project Spark'The absolutely terrifying playable teaser for the next Silent Hill game might only be available on PlayStation 4, but if you have an Xbox One you might be able to play something close to it. Someone has gone ahead and recreated P.T. in Redmond's game...
- Nexus 9, riding a real-life hoverboard and other stories you might've missedThat's right, folks. Our own Sean Buckley took Hendo's real-life Hoverboard for a spin, and yes, it was pretty awesome. But if that's not enough for you, we also reviewed Apple's new tablets and went hands-on with the Nexus 9 -- click on through for...
- Roku wants to grow its media hub empire with a public stock filingRoku frequently comes across as the little media player company that could: its streaming box business is growing in spite of much larger competition. As healthy as it is, though, this upstart now appears eager to join the big leagues. Tipsters for...
- Someone made a parody of 'P.T.' in Xbox One's 'Project Spark'