Like singing dogs and cats? This new campaign we’ve just launched for the Blue Cross animal charity features a bunch of pets doing a cover version of Staying Alive. Production courtesy of the inimitable Joel Veitch – whose new singing kittens video is also tremendous.
The singing pets campaign, follows last year’s hugely succesful talking pets campaign – see the running theme? Any suggestions for the third execution in this campaign gladly received ;)
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 2 months ago
- @Ice_Box_Logic Thx for the tweet. Glad you enjoyed the post. 2 months ago
- @AlanEEENash Thx for the tweet Alan. Glad you enjoyed the post. 2 months ago
- @vicofmaciver Thx for the Victoria Leasha. Glad you enjoyed the post. 2 months ago
- @ieashataitano @LinkedIn Thx for the tweet Leasha. Glad you enjoyed the post. 2 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- Apocalyptic footage shows giant Minion rolling over cars, sending people fleeing in terrorIt's been a few days since the world was rocked by images of a giant, inflatable Minion causing traffic chaos in Dublin, and now we have something even more terrifying – raw, original camera footage of the incident. YouTuber Dònal Sharpson uploaded the video, which he filmed from the window of his car, on Tuesday. The wind howls, a little girl screams, […]
- BBC presenter awkwardly caught using imaginary iPad on live TVLONDON — TV presenters just keep on giving. If they're not giggling like toddlers next to burning hashish or being photobombed by Usain Bolt, they're busted brushing their hair with the cameras rolling. Now one BBC Sport host has gone one step further. Chris Mitchell finished up a segment on BBC News Channel's Sportsday by tapping and swiping […]
- You're probably using Lucas' Papaw ointment the wrong wayThe red tube filled with Lucas' Papaw ointment is a cult product used by Australians — but some people are claiming it is just expensive Vaseline At around A$5 a pop, the tube of ointment is being obsessively slapped on dry lips across the country. The company said although the ointment is definitely not a moisturiser, it does have healing qualities tha […]
- Apocalyptic footage shows giant Minion rolling over cars, sending people fleeing in terror
- Sky edges out BT to retain Spanish football TV rightsMuch like the Premier League, broadcasters have to bid for the TV rights for other major sporting leagues around the world. Sky has delivered comprehensive coverage of Spain's La Liga championship for two decades, but recently reports suggested tha...
- 'Star Wars: Battlefront' gets 20-player aerial combatYes, slicing your enemies with a lightsaber is one reason to buy Star Wars: Battlefront, but it shouldn't be the only reason. At Gamescom 2015, Electronic Arts has revealed that it's adding in an aerial combat sim to the game, entitled Star Wars: D...
- Watch Faith return to freerunning in 'Mirror's Edge: Catalyst'EA and Dice are returning to the Mirror's Edge franchise early next year, and today we got an in-depth look at the game in action. Just like the original, Mirror's Edge: Catalyst has Faith leaping from buildings, bounding up ledges and taking out e...
- Sky edges out BT to retain Spanish football TV rights