Like singing dogs and cats? This new campaign we’ve just launched for the Blue Cross animal charity features a bunch of pets doing a cover version of Staying Alive. Production courtesy of the inimitable Joel Veitch – whose new singing kittens video is also tremendous.
The singing pets campaign, follows last year’s hugely succesful talking pets campaign – see the running theme? Any suggestions for the third execution in this campaign gladly received
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- @CarolynHinsey any recommendation from ian always turns out fun. Sent you a follow. 4 days ago
- Worse than cats @CraigElimeliah: Frank Underwood photo bombing the most famous selfie ever. #oscars http://t.co/j4Ma77p6kn” 1 week ago
- C'mon @MCFC it's cold and snowy in New York. Give me something to cheer about. 3 weeks ago
- @cwiss cheers fella. 1 month ago
- @Ingrid21 hey Ingrid. See you in Kentucky soon. 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- Facebook Continues Redesign Rollout With New Look for PagesFacebook redesigned its news feed last week, but the company isn't stopping there. Next up for a makeover is Facebook Pages Facebook announced a new look for Pages on Monday, changing the appearance for both Page visitors and Page admins to what the company is calling a more "streamlined" look. See also: Facebook Unveils News Feed Redesign, On […]
- Selfie Perfectly Captures Your Feelings About a Surprise Bieber SetAUSTIN, Texas — In what is sure to be just one of many unscheduled celebrity appearances during South by Southwest this year, Justin Bieber gave a surprise performance at sausage and beer joint Banger's on Sunday night. An awestruck María Núñez was among the attendees at the restaurant for the Sunday Funday event thrown by Bieber's manager Scooter […]
- Google Is Making It Easier for Developers to Build Android WearablesWith wristband fitness trackers, smartwatches and other tech wearables gaining massive traction, Google will be making it easier for developers to create these types of devices for its Android platform. Sundar Pichai, Google senior vice president of Android and Chrome, announced at the SXSW conference in Austin on Monday that the company will release a SDK ( […]
- Facebook Continues Redesign Rollout With New Look for Pages
- Jacksonville Jaguars get the world's biggest LED-lit HD displays, little elseThe Jacksonville Jaguars don't exactly generate much excitement on EverBank Field. However, they'll soon have something attention-worthy above that field: a pair of the world's largest LED-backlit, HD-capable displays. Daktronics is installing end...
- HBO pushes the boundaries of virtual reality to sell you Game of ThronesThe frost-crusted wooden cage was carrying me to my death. I didn't know that for sure, but something just didn't feel right as the winch kicked into gear and the empty square of Castle Black retreated from my feet. My knees buckled as I began to...
- Temple Run in first-person, courtesy of Epson's Android glasses (hands-on)We saw Epson's Moverio BT-200 glasses back at CES, and while not much has changed on the hardware front since then, the company dropped by SXSW to demo a few new games. There's also a new homemade camera rig, so it's now possible to share the...
- Jacksonville Jaguars get the world's biggest LED-lit HD displays, little else