Like singing dogs and cats? This new campaign we’ve just launched for the Blue Cross animal charity features a bunch of pets doing a cover version of Staying Alive. Production courtesy of the inimitable Joel Veitch – whose new singing kittens video is also tremendous.
The singing pets campaign, follows last year’s hugely succesful talking pets campaign – see the running theme? Any suggestions for the third execution in this campaign gladly received ;)
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Less and less 'innovation' things excite me but this does - littlebits.cc/cloud 3 weeks ago
- Oh the joys of the stationary life on airport tarmac. 1 month ago
- @CarolynHinsey any recommendation from ian always turns out fun. Sent you a follow. 1 month ago
- Worse than cats @CraigElimeliah: Frank Underwood photo bombing the most famous selfie ever. #oscars http://t.co/j4Ma77p6kn” 1 month ago
- C'mon @MCFC it's cold and snowy in New York. Give me something to cheer about. 2 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- No Transparency on Google Glass SalesGoogle shut down its online Google Glass store Wednesday, but the tech giant isn't sharing details on how many units it sold The company sold Glass to the public on Tuesday and Wednesday morning, which was the first time consumers could buy the device without having to apply to Google's Explorer program. The site will remain active so interested cu […]
- Founder of 'Russia's Facebook' Says Security Services Demanded Ukraine Protestors' DataThe founder of the Russian social network Vkontakte (dubbed the "Russian Facebook" by Western media) says his country's Federal Security Service demanded the personal information of Ukraine's Euromaidan organizers — and he refused to hand it over. See also: The 20 Hottest Startups in Russia "On December 13, 2013 the FSB demanded from […]
- Mt. Gox Has 'No Prospects' to Revive Bitcoin ExchangeMt. Gox Co., the bitcoin exchange that collapsed in February, gave up on a plan to revive itself, dealing a setback to creditors seeking the recovery of hundreds of millions of dollars in the virtual currency "There are no prospects for the restart of the business," Chief Executive Officer Mark Karpeles said in a statement on the company's web […]
- No Transparency on Google Glass Sales
- Bing's home page gets personalized info cards, just like Google NowGoogle Now brought its personalized info to the web last month, and now Bing is looking to get in on the card-based action. Microsoft's search engine has added the aforementioned bits to its home page, displaying news, weather, flights and stock info...
- Ford's Skyline concept is like a private jet for the roadIf you had $40 million to spend on a ultra-lux vehicle, you might opt for a (pre-owned) Gulfstream V. VIPs on a tighter budget could instead pick up this decked-out Ford van, which comes complete with incredibly comfy leather seats, a Crestron home...
- Sony continues to trim the fat, dumps Square-Enix stockThe PlayStation 4 may be leading home console sales, but that doesn't mean Sony's bank account is in the black. The company has made a minor habit of garnishing its quarterly earnings reports with notable losses, and it's been selling off assets...
- Bing's home page gets personalized info cards, just like Google Now