Like singing dogs and cats? This new campaign we’ve just launched for the Blue Cross animal charity features a bunch of pets doing a cover version of Staying Alive. Production courtesy of the inimitable Joel Veitch – whose new singing kittens video is also tremendous.
The singing pets campaign, follows last year’s hugely succesful talking pets campaign – see the running theme? Any suggestions for the third execution in this campaign gladly received ;)
1 Comment »
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- @KathViner congrats. Landmark day for best newspaper in the world. Talented people rock. Great 2 see brilliant northern women recongised 2 months ago
- |LIVE NOW| - #meerkat mrk.tv/1BWNXHV 2 months ago
- In 5 hours: NYCFC debut MLS game - #meerkat mrk.tv/181xlCF 2 months ago
- This is the start of something very interesting. A game controlled by heart rate: bit.ly/1zVUwbg 3 months ago
- Trailer For Hbo’s Silicon Valley Season 2 - klou.tt/u7xeody6g4x3 3 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- 'Game of Thrones' musical is the biggest extravaganza in WesterosAll men must sing. The Game of Thrones cast teamed up with Chris Martin of Coldplay to create a Game of Thrones musical in honor of Red Nose Day. In a documentary-style video, the team is hard at work, rehearsing their lines, warming up their voices and battling for the Iron Throne (so to speak). "All we need is George R.R. Martin's permission, […]
- Microsoft's Outlook.com redesign includes new organization featuresMicrosoft is giving its Outlook.com a pretty big facelift. The company previewed several major changes to its email client Thursday including a redesigned inbox, new support for Skype and third-party apps and new calendar features. The revamped Outlook.com will begin rolling out Thursday as a preview to some users and will be available more broadly over the […]
- Teen model with Down syndrome is the true meaning of beautifulMaddy Stuart is no regular teen — she wants to change the world's view of people with Down syndrome, one pose at a time. The 18-year-old Australian aspiring model is using the platform of social media to spread her message. With 322,000 Facebook fans under her belt, Stuart writes on the page: "Modelling will help change societies view of people wit […]
- 'Game of Thrones' musical is the biggest extravaganza in Westeros
- Uber's experimental cars are driving around PittsburghIt looks like Uber's robotics lab is now up and running -- the Pittsburgh Business Times has just spotted one of its test cars marked "Uber Advanced Technologies Center" driving around the city. If you recall, the ridesharing company teamed up with C...
- Help these 30-year-old Intellivision games live again on PCOne of the biggest problems facing video games as an artistic medium is one of preservation. Thanks to HD remasters, digital distribution and the Internet Archive that's becoming less of an issue. But we still need to do more to keep a record and con...
- The Big Picture: Say hello to NASA's 'nastiest' starNASA's "Nasty 1" isn't like other stars. Bigger than our Sun but barely older than humanity itself, this unusual celestial body sits just about 3,000 light years away from Earth. And while it's certainly similar to other Wolf-Rayet stars, which are i...
- Uber's experimental cars are driving around Pittsburgh