Like singing dogs and cats? This new campaign we’ve just launched for the Blue Cross animal charity features a bunch of pets doing a cover version of Staying Alive. Production courtesy of the inimitable Joel Veitch – whose new singing kittens video is also tremendous.
The singing pets campaign, follows last year’s hugely succesful talking pets campaign – see the running theme? Any suggestions for the third execution in this campaign gladly received ;)
1 Comment »
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- From a marketers perspective Rubio is most sellable candidate #GOPDebate. From personal political viewpoint hope he doesn't win nomination. 3 months ago
- RT @nrossreyes: Great concluding panel @videoadnews #NVF15 w/@mattprohaska @keithgrossman @riksta. Love inclusion of creative to bring back… 5 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah - hope new gig going well. DM me & we'll catch up soon. Thought you might like this post I wrote: bit.ly/1JtsXI1 5 months ago
- "Are you ready for the digital crash?" --- bit.ly/1JtsXI1 5 months ago
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 8 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- Snuggle up: This Valentine's Day is going to be brutally cold in the Eastern U.S.If you live anywhere from the Ohio Valley to the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast, finding a date for Valentine's Day may be a matter of actual physical survival this year, as a brutally cold airmass descends on the region. Temperatures on Saturday night could plunge near or below record lows from Washington, D.C., to New York City, Boston, Albany and interi […]
- Kanye West talks Taylor Swift in new song: 'I made that bitch famous'Kanye West's new album, The Life of Pablo, will be a lot of things to a lot of people. Including Taylor Swift. Yeezy has now resurrected one of pop culture's strangest relationships, setting the Internet on fire with a line about the pop star he infamously interrupted at the 2009 Video Music Awards The line, from his song "Famous," featur […]
- Everyone's having issues with the Kanye West Yeezy 3 livestreamEveryone and their mother is trying to watch Kanye West's Yeezy 3 show on Tidal One problem: The livestream is seriously lagging. See also: Happy 'Ye Day: Everything you need to know about Kanye West's big premiere A representative from Tidal tells Mashable that the issue stems from the fact that "10 million people tried to log on at once […]
- Snuggle up: This Valentine's Day is going to be brutally cold in the Eastern U.S.
- 'Destiny' sequel set for next yearDestiny's Valentine's Day event is well under way, but developer Bungie is taking an extra step toward proving its devotion to fans. The long-rumored (and apparently delayed) sequel to the sci-fi online shooter is slated for release next year, corrob...
- Google brings 40 US national parks to Street ViewGoogle just made it easier to visit some of the US' biggest landmarks without hopping on an airplane. It's teaming up with the National Park Service to offer 360-degree Street View imagery for 40 national parks and historic sites, ranging from Alcatr...
- CBS exec: no recent talks with Apple about a TV serviceSince Apple itself doesn't have much to say about its long-rumored TV service, we're forced to look for signals elsewhere. In comments revealed just before CBS announced its earnings today, exec Les Moonves once again filled in the gap. Following pr...
- 'Destiny' sequel set for next year