Like singing dogs and cats? This new campaign we’ve just launched for the Blue Cross animal charity features a bunch of pets doing a cover version of Staying Alive. Production courtesy of the inimitable Joel Veitch – whose new singing kittens video is also tremendous.
The singing pets campaign, follows last year’s hugely succesful talking pets campaign – see the running theme? Any suggestions for the third execution in this campaign gladly received ;)
1 Comment »
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- @CraigElimeliah - hope new gig going well. DM me & we'll catch up soon. Thought you might like this post I wrote: bit.ly/1JtsXI1 1 week ago
- "Are you ready for the digital crash?" --- bit.ly/1JtsXI1 1 week ago
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 2 months ago
- @Ice_Box_Logic Thx for the tweet. Glad you enjoyed the post. 3 months ago
- @AlanEEENash Thx for the tweet Alan. Glad you enjoyed the post. 3 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- Here's what Reddit would have been like in the 1980sEver wonder what Reddit would have been like in the 1980s? YouTube user SquirrelMonkeyCom has created a video imagining the '80s-era Reddit of our dreams — including an easy-to-install Reddit floppy disk, an optional Imgur extension pack, and an AMA from President Ronald Reagan. Unsurprisingly, while the technology in this simulation may be outdated (an […]
- Thousands in Iceland say they'll welcome Syrian refugees into their homesEurope is struggling to come to terms with a refugees crisis on a scale not seen since World War II as a brutal civil war continues to play out in Syria Iceland authorities announced in July they would accept only 50 humanitarian asylum seekers over the course of the next two years. But with more then 4 million Syrian refugees displaced from their home count […]
- Kentucky clerk invokes 'God's authority' in denying same-sex marriageThe office of a defiant county clerk in Kentucky has denied a marriage license to another gay couple. On Tuesday morning, James Yates and Will Smith Jr. marched into Rowan County clerk Kim Davis' office. It was their fifth attempt to obtain a marriage license, and they once again were turned away. See also: The most heartwarming reactions to same-sex ma […]
- Here's what Reddit would have been like in the 1980s
- Amazon beats Netflix to offline movie and TV show streamingFor years, Netflix subscribers have asked for the ability to download movies and TV shows offline. The company is yet to introduce such a feature -- so Amazon has taken the initiative and added exactly that to its rival streaming service. If you're...
- Adonit introduces Bluetooth-free touchscreen stylusThe stylus available for tablets and smartphones usually fall into two camps. The more precise pens with Bluetooth connectivity that only work with certain apps or the rubber-tipped pens that work with anything but can result in smudgy lines. Adoni...
- ICYMI: X-ray pill, space-controlled earth rover and moreToday on In Case You Missed It: A new X-ray pill to check for colon cancer is about to enter human trials in the EU and colons everywhere are probably grateful. The European Space Agency is going to control a rover on earth via astronaut on the Int...
- Amazon beats Netflix to offline movie and TV show streaming