I spoke recently at a NMA Live event on Online PR and reputation management. Here’s the video of me talking. The case study I shared was around how not to do social media and how easily brand reputation’s can be destroyed by ill-thought out social activity.
Warning: You’ll need some stamina to watch the video. It’s over 20 minutes long.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 1 month ago
- @Ice_Box_Logic Thx for the tweet. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @AlanEEENash Thx for the tweet Alan. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @vicofmaciver Thx for the Victoria Leasha. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @ieashataitano @LinkedIn Thx for the tweet Leasha. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- The Grateful Dead come out blazing in Chicago for 'Fare Thee Well' tourCHICAGO — So that's how it's going to be, Trey? The Grateful Dead blew out a bombastic rock show Friday, the first of their three-night Soldier Field finale, and it was Trey Anastasio who lit the fuse. With aggressive attacks, blazing speed and attitude, the Phish guitarist led the band away from the breezy, mellow vibes of its warmup shows in Sant […]
- Patriotic floppy drives perform rousing rendition of 'Star-Spangled Banner'These floppy drives aren't particularly gifted at hitting all the right notes, but no one can argue that they lack patriotism. Anand Jain, who created the video, has previously done covers of a other songs using floppy drives. He calls himself the "master of the magical instrument, the floppy drive." See also: 20 pets that won't let firew […]
- This is what it takes to eat 62 hot dogs in 10 minutesIn a big upset Saturday, Matt Stonie out-ate reigning champion Joey Chestnut in Nathan's Famous Hot Dog Eating Contest on Coney Island. Chestnut had previously taken home the gold for eight years in a row, but this year, Stonie devoured 62 hot dogs while Chestnut only ate 60. Sixty-two isn't the all-time record, though; that was set by Chestnut in […]
- The Grateful Dead come out blazing in Chicago for 'Fare Thee Well' tour
- BMW has a hydrogen-powered 5 SeriesBattery-powered EVs are in the spotlight right now, but that doesn't mean car manufacturers aren't looking at alternative fuel sources. At its "Innovation Day" in France, BMW unveiled a prototype 5 Series GT that uses a hydrogen fuel cell to power it...
- Apple Pay reportedly reaches the UK on July 14thIrked that Apple Pay is only officially slated to reach the UK sometime in July? Don't worry -- you might not have to wait all month to see it. Multiple retailer leaks at 9to5Mac point to Apple launching its iPhone tap-to-pay service in Old Blighty o...
- Uber narrowly evades a ban in Canada's largest cityUber might be facing its worst nightmare in Europe, but it just got a big break in Canada. A Toronto judge has tossed out the city's attempt to ban Uber (and by extension, other ridesharing services) on the grounds that it's operating without a taxi ...
- BMW has a hydrogen-powered 5 Series