I spoke recently at a NMA Live event on Online PR and reputation management. Here’s the video of me talking. The case study I shared was around how not to do social media and how easily brand reputation’s can be destroyed by ill-thought out social activity.
Warning: You’ll need some stamina to watch the video. It’s over 20 minutes long.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- @KathViner congrats. Landmark day for best newspaper in the world. Talented people rock. Great 2 see brilliant northern women recongised 1 month ago
- |LIVE NOW| - #meerkat mrk.tv/1BWNXHV 1 month ago
- In 5 hours: NYCFC debut MLS game - #meerkat mrk.tv/181xlCF 1 month ago
- This is the start of something very interesting. A game controlled by heart rate: bit.ly/1zVUwbg 2 months ago
- Trailer For Hbo’s Silicon Valley Season 2 - klou.tt/u7xeody6g4x3 2 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- Australian Labor MP on same-sex marriage: 'This is an issue of legal discrimination'For Tanya Plibersek, the deputy leader of Australia's Labor Party, legalising same-sex marriage is a simple matter of righting an injustice. "I think this is an issue of legal discrimination against one group in our community," she said on ABC's Q&A program Monday night. "Do we have a conscience vote about whether we allow racism […]
- The language you speak changes your view of the world, research showsBilinguals get all the perks. Better job prospects, a cognitive boost and even protection against dementia. Now new research shows that they can also view the world in different ways depending on the specific language they are operating in. The past 15 years have witnessed an overwhelming amount of research on the bilingual mind, with the majority of the evi […]
- 25 songs to help you crush your workoutEveryone knows the right workout playlist can help you power through that last difficult stretch Since it's the time of year when people hit the gym or the parks for those spring workouts, we compiled a Music Monday playlist full or energizing workout tunes. See also: I worked out like a model for Fashion Week And a friendly reminder: Work out to feel g […]
- Australian Labor MP on same-sex marriage: 'This is an issue of legal discrimination'
- Audi makes eco-friendly diesel from carbon dioxide and waterIn an ideal, pollution-free world, everyone would be driving electric and hydrogen fuel cell cars. Audi knows society isn't quite there yet, however, so it has a stopgap if you still get around using conventional vehicles. The automaker recently prod...
- Daily Roundup: Hackers read President's email, eSports injuries and more!In today's Daily Roundup, read how Russian hackers were able to read some unclassified email from President Obama. Meanwhile, one of eSports' biggest stars, Hai Lam, is retiring due to a repetitive strain injury and a Halo gaming tournament is cancel...
- DARPA's steerable bullet proves it can hit moving targetsDARPA announced that its self-steering bullet program, dubbed the Extreme Accuracy Tasked Ordnance (EXACTO), passed another developmental milestone in late February. Per an administration release, and the video below, experienced and novice shooters ...
- Audi makes eco-friendly diesel from carbon dioxide and water