I spoke recently at a NMA Live event on Online PR and reputation management. Here’s the video of me talking. The case study I shared was around how not to do social media and how easily brand reputation’s can be destroyed by ill-thought out social activity.
Warning: You’ll need some stamina to watch the video. It’s over 20 minutes long.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Relieved. After good few years of terrible service, late lense deliveries and broken promises finally dumped @VisionExpress for online alt. 6 days ago
- Great event tonight at #ipa44club - thx everyone who came - excellent turnout. 1 week ago
- @RussellMarsh @cjlovell @dimitrisgsta @marcusmichaels oh - is everyone copying your technique Russell. 1 month ago
- @victoria_trow I have one of the best art directors in the biz looking for a shit hot digi copy girl. Msg me if interested. 2 months ago
- I think seat 40J to Panama will be the Lucky Seat. Choose a Lucky Seat and win 2 tickets! #KLMLuckySeat klmf.ly/19zL13b 2 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- 14 Superlatives for Movies in 2013Every November, commentators muse about the year's best films. These are usually the Oscar contenders — the ones that received glowing reviews, and debuted to packed theaters. But what about the movies of 2013 that excelled in other ways? Maybe they didn't have the best writing, acting or production, but they did have the best use of a Britney Spea […]
- Is Your Website a One-Hit Wonder?Few businesses strive for a website that's the equivalent of a one-hit wonder. If visitors are coming to your site and engaging — possibly even converting — and then leaving, never to return again, you're probably wondering why this happens (and if it matters, particularly if overall pageviews or conversion numbers are solid). See also: Why Markete […]
- Ask A Dev: Why Did Apple Decide to Offer a Budget iPhone?Since September, Apple's iPhone event has sparked many questions about iOS mobile development. In the latest video of our Ask a Dev series, iOS architect Kevin Harwood provides answers to those questions, including why Apple chose to sell its "budget" iPhone 5C. He also offers helpful resources for those starting to develop iOS apps. See also: […]
- 14 Superlatives for Movies in 2013
- Recommended Reading: Cool Tools review, drone delivery and moreRecommended Reading highlights the best long-form writing on technology in print and on the web. Some weeks, you'll also find short reviews of books dealing with the subject of technology that we think are worth your time. We hope you enjoy the ...
- Motorola's modular phone prototype is almost ready, final product might be sold on Moto MakerSure, Moto Maker makes it easy to deck out your phone with a fresh paint job, but the company's CEO has bigger goals in mind for the customization engine. Speaking with YouTuber Marques Brownlee, Dennis Woodside envisioned a Moto Maker capable of ...
- T-Mobile boosts LTE network speeds in Dallas using MetroPCS spectrumHey, North Dallas T-Mobile customer -- that speedier internet connection isn't a figment of your imagination. Just before Thanksgiving, the carrier silently got the ball rolling on its plans to unleash a faster LTE network. To achieve this upgrade, ...
- Recommended Reading: Cool Tools review, drone delivery and more
Site infoLiving in a digital world
The Andreas04 Theme.