I spoke recently at a NMA Live event on Online PR and reputation management. Here’s the video of me talking. The case study I shared was around how not to do social media and how easily brand reputation’s can be destroyed by ill-thought out social activity.
Warning: You’ll need some stamina to watch the video. It’s over 20 minutes long.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 1 month ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 1 month ago
- RT @riksta we won!!! http://t.co/EB4itj072i 1 month ago
- @gloveandboots gr8 working with you guys and really gr8 to see all the positive sentiment from your fans on YouTube. We'll do more 2gether. 1 month ago
- @awbalfour great to see you fella. Sounds like a fun business you're in now. 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- Reports of the iPad's Demise Are Greatly ExaggeratedThe tablet is dead. At least, that's what an array of breathless news reports would have you believe. Yes, it's true that tablet sales are on the decline in many markets and growing slower than others. But don't believe the unhype; the tablet isn't going to suffer the same fate as the netbook. See also: The 25 Best Free iPad Apps Apple on […]
- Ukraine Releases Audio Implicating Rebels in Downing of MH17DONETSK, Ukraine — Ukraine’s Security Service on Friday released audio from a phone conversation it says it recorded between two Russian-backed rebels that proves the group is behind the downing of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17. In the tapped phone call — which the security service, known as the SBU, claims to have been made a mere two minutes before the Boein […]
- Take Two: Lyft's NYC Launch Back on Track for FridayLyft is (once again) ready to launch in New York City. The ride-sharing startup that competes with Uber announced that it will start offering rides to NYC passengers for the first time Friday night. The app will begin to operate in all five NYC boroughs beginning at 7 p.m. ET Friday in what Lyft is calling a "beta launch." See also: Conan, Ice Cube […]
- Reports of the iPad's Demise Are Greatly Exaggerated
- Lyft gets the green light to operate in New York CityNearly two weeks after New York's Attorney General, Eric T. Schneiderman, made a push to bar Lyft from offering its ridesharing service in New York City, both parties have finally come to an agreement. As a result, Lyft is now free to operate in all...
- A solar storm in 2012 just barely avoided devastating our planetIf you've spent time on a beach without protection, you probably have a good idea of just how damaging the sun can be. That gigantic star that gives us life from millions of miles away can also do great harm, as Earth nearly discovered during a...
- The Pirate Bay makes it even easier to torrent on the goRegardless of what you may be searching for on The Pirate Bay, it wouldn't hurt to be doing so with style and ease of use. In consideration of this, the popular (and controversial) torrent-sharing property has launched a brand new mobile site,...
- Lyft gets the green light to operate in New York City