I spoke recently at a NMA Live event on Online PR and reputation management. Here’s the video of me talking. The case study I shared was around how not to do social media and how easily brand reputation’s can be destroyed by ill-thought out social activity.
Warning: You’ll need some stamina to watch the video. It’s over 20 minutes long.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 5 days ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 1 week ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 1 month ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 1 month ago
- RT @riksta we won!!! http://t.co/EB4itj072i 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- 11 Back To School Tips From Pop Culture's Top SlackersStudents, rejoice — it's time to prep for back to school. While it might make sense to take tips from Hermione or Rory Gilmore on decorating your notebooks and cramming your summer reading list in a last-minute Netflix marathon, sometimes it's the rebels without a care (for the periodic table) who really have the advice that can get you through ano […]
- What's in That Beef (Label)Familiar with the catchphrase "Where's the beef?" It was first used in a hugely successful 1984 ad campaign for Wendy's, the fast-food chain, and it tickled the nation's collective funny bone. Thirty years later, consumers are far more likely to ask "Where's the beef from?" According to a recent Consumer Reports survey […]
- Beyond Millennials: How to Reach Generation ZMillennials are so last year. As the generation that inspired countless thinkpieces eases out of the public eye, marketers are honing in on the next wave of consumers: Generation Z. These folks, born in 1995 or later, make up 25.9% of the United States' population, contribute $44 billion to the American economy and differ from their predecessors in a fe […]
- 11 Back To School Tips From Pop Culture's Top Slackers
- Twitter to delete photos of deceased upon family requestAfter saying it would take a more hands-on approach to bullying, Twitter will now remove images of deceased persons upon family request in "certain circumstances." That follows an atrocious instance of harassment, in which several users sent Zelda...
- LG's Music Flow offers multi-room speakers controlled by a messaging appLG has just announced a new range of wireless speakers, sound bar and network bridge called Music Flow, and by the looks of it, the company wants a piece of whatever action Sonos is getting. The system even comes with the Music Flow Player app that's...
- Heartbleed blamed for Chinese theft of 4.5 million health recordsYesterday, Community Health Systems announced that Chinese hackers had managed to steal the healthcare records of 4.5 million of its customers. Now, security firm TrustedSec is claiming that the reason the information was swiped was because of the...
- Twitter to delete photos of deceased upon family request