I spoke recently at a NMA Live event on Online PR and reputation management. Here’s the video of me talking. The case study I shared was around how not to do social media and how easily brand reputation’s can be destroyed by ill-thought out social activity.
Warning: You’ll need some stamina to watch the video. It’s over 20 minutes long.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 4 months ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 5 months ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 5 months ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 7 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 7 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- Lizard Squad hacks Malaysia Airlines website with 'plane not found' messageHacker group Lizard Squad claimed credit Monday for hacking Malaysia Airlines' official website, which was unavailable for several hours During the outage, the site featured an image of a lizard, and a message saying "404 - Plane Not Found. Hacked by Lizard Squad - Official Cyber Caliphate." The site is now fully restored, and no data was stol […]
- David Cameron talks to prank caller pretending to be intelligence chiefLONDON — Security is being reviewed Monday after a hoax caller managed to get through to the British prime minister's phone claiming he was the head of intelligence agency GCHQ. See also: David Cameron reveals Barack Obama calls him 'Bro' David Cameron is said to have swiftly realised the call on Sunday was a hoax and ended it. The hoax caller […]
- Left wing Syriza meeting with right wing Independent Greeks seeking coalitionGreece's left-wing Syriza party is preparing to launch coalition talks hours after a landmark general election victory fought on a pledge to rewrite the country's massive bailout deal with the eurozone. See also: Greece's anti-bailout Syriza party wins election Alexis Tsipras' Syriza just missed a majority in parliament after defeating Pr […]
- Lizard Squad hacks Malaysia Airlines website with 'plane not found' message
- Flexible fiber implants treat your brain without hurting itBrain implants are limited right now -- they typically measure just one thing at a time, and their stiff wiring can wreck tissue if the device stays in place for long enough. Neither of those problems will matter if MIT's flexible fiber implant becom...
- The Nexus 6 nearly had a fingerprint sensor in its dimpleMotorola's Nexus 6 almost had a fingerprint sensor, but Apple spoiled the idea. In an interview with UK newspaper The Telegraph, former CEO Dennis Woodside (who now leads Dropbox) reveals that the handset's dimple was supposed to play home to a discr...
- Robot finds fish beneath Antarctic ice, could be used to explore EuropaWhen a group of scientists drilled through 2,430 feet of ice in Antarctica to get to the water underneath, they only expected to find a few microbes here and there. Instead, they discovered a thriving community of fish and crustaceans -- all thanks t...
- Flexible fiber implants treat your brain without hurting it