I spoke recently at a NMA Live event on Online PR and reputation management. Here’s the video of me talking. The case study I shared was around how not to do social media and how easily brand reputation’s can be destroyed by ill-thought out social activity.
Warning: You’ll need some stamina to watch the video. It’s over 20 minutes long.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 2 months ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 3 months ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 3 months ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 5 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 5 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- Google slashes price of LG G Watch to $99 for Black FridayLooking to buy a smartwatch? Google has two Black Friday/Cyber Monday offers which sweeten the deal considerably, especially if you don't mind getting a slightly older device The first one is very straightforward: Google slashed $130 of the price of LG G Watch, bringing it to $99. Though that device, originally unveiled in March, is showing signs of agi […]
- Police called to stores across UK as Black Friday attracts big crowdsLONDON — Police were called to several stores across Britain as Black Friday crowds gathered in large numbers hoping to get their hands on a bargain Synonymous with the promise of cut-priced goods and long queues, more British retailers are partaking this year in Black Friday than ever before with a host of deals advertised in advance of it. See also: Shop […]
- Volunteers save 108 suffering dogs from breeding farmThanks to the ambition and big hearts of a small group of women, 108 dogs will have new, fulfilling lives far from the puppy mills where they were once trapped. A small group of eight volunteers rescued dogs from a puppy mill auction held Nov. 22 after managing to raise $200,000 in 11 days for the cause. Dubbed "Operation Rescue Cavalier," the miss […]
- Google slashes price of LG G Watch to $99 for Black Friday
- Stupid Hackathon produces zany projects that no one needsiPad on a face, a Google Glass app that makes the user throw up and a device powered by twerking. These are but some of the masterpieces out of this year's Stupid Hackathon, and they all embody what the event's organizers are looking for: "stupid shi...
- Three UK owner considers fighting BT to buy EE or O2It's no secret that BT is eyeing a return to the mobile market, by way of either EE or O2, but its movement may have come at a cost. According to Reuters, BT's intentions have caught of attention of Hutchison Whampoa, owner of the UK's fourth biggest...
- Kim Dotcom says he's brokeMegaupload founder Kim Dotcom might have been able to reclaim his New Zealand finances earlier this year, but his ensuing legal fight against internet piracy charges has apparently evaporated that. The entrepreneur told the BBC that he' has gone thro...
- Stupid Hackathon produces zany projects that no one needs