I spoke recently at a NMA Live event on Online PR and reputation management. Here’s the video of me talking. The case study I shared was around how not to do social media and how easily brand reputation’s can be destroyed by ill-thought out social activity.
Warning: You’ll need some stamina to watch the video. It’s over 20 minutes long.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 2 months ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 3 months ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 3 months ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 5 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 5 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- These are the tablets to put on your Black Friday hit listThe retail sales battle lines have been drawn: Black Friday is upon us. Some deals will be genuinely rare and valuable, while others will simply be normal discounts dressed up in Black Friday camouflage Distinguishing between the two will be fairly difficult, but you can cut through some of the false signals by properly establishing your targets early on. If […]
- Woman hides camera on her butt to promote prostate cancer awarenessAnother day, another hidden camera experiment that seems to expose men leering at women...kind of CJ Koegel, a fitness trainer and former MTV personality, has produced a video that features a woman wearing tight-fitting yoga pants and a hidden camera, affixed to said pants, to catch men (and in some cases women and Elmo) in New York City staring at her behin […]
- Hitler painting fetches $161,000 at German auctionHe's history's murderous megalomaniac who just won't go away: The ghost of Adolf Hitler is back — this time with art in tow A watercolor painting titled "Standesamt und Altes Rathaus Muenchen" ("Civil Registry Office and Old Town Hall of Munich") was sold at auction in Nuremberg, Germany, on Saturday for 130,000 euros ($161 […]
- These are the tablets to put on your Black Friday hit list
- SpaceX's reusable rockets get help from 'X-wing' fins and drone shipsSpaceX's reusable rockets already have a few tricks up their metal sleeves, but it looks like they're getting at least a couple more. Elon Musk has revealed that his company is testing new technologies that will assist future Falcon 9 launches,...
- 3D Robotics' new drone can follow you around, carry a mirrorless camera3D Robotics is not about to let DJI hog all the press with its wild Inspire 1 Drone, so it just revealed its own semi-pro model: the X8+. The 8-prop UAV is designed to carry GoPro or lightweight mirrorless cameras, while offering a fully automated...
- Samsung asks the US government to block NVIDIA's chipsThe patent war between NVIDIA and Samsung isn't going to wind down any time soon. Samsung has backed up its countering lawsuit against NVIDIA with a US International Trade Commission complaint asking the agency to block imports of NVIDIA's GeForce...
- SpaceX's reusable rockets get help from 'X-wing' fins and drone ships