I spoke recently at a NMA Live event on Online PR and reputation management. Here’s the video of me talking. The case study I shared was around how not to do social media and how easily brand reputation’s can be destroyed by ill-thought out social activity.
Warning: You’ll need some stamina to watch the video. It’s over 20 minutes long.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- From a marketers perspective Rubio is most sellable candidate #GOPDebate. From personal political viewpoint hope he doesn't win nomination. 3 months ago
- RT @nrossreyes: Great concluding panel @videoadnews #NVF15 w/@mattprohaska @keithgrossman @riksta. Love inclusion of creative to bring back… 5 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah - hope new gig going well. DM me & we'll catch up soon. Thought you might like this post I wrote: bit.ly/1JtsXI1 5 months ago
- "Are you ready for the digital crash?" --- bit.ly/1JtsXI1 5 months ago
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 8 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- Booking an Uber in India might land you a free Valentine's Day weekend getawayAfter wooing Indian riders with chopper rides on Christmas, Uber India is giving lovebirds a chance take a free, last-minute Valentine's Day weekend getaway with a first-of-its-kind on-demand service on Friday, Feb. 12 See also: Snuggling with Uber puppies is a pretty tough job (said no one ever) Uber users in eight cities (Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Kol […]
- No one knows if Beyoncé will tour Australia, and it's seriously horribleBeyoncé is clearly all business — after killing her Super Bowl halftime show (thanks for coming, Chris Martin) she gave the world another thrill by announcing the Formation World Tour. Would she bring Formation to Australia? The country was hitting refresh with serious anticipation. Beyoncé's last solo tour, the Mrs. Carter Show World Tour, did come to […]
- Here's why Peyton Manning embarrassed everyone with his Budweiser marketingAt this point in American history — saturated with brands as we are, savvy about all the advertising tricks — there is no product placement that can surprise us as a nation. Except, maybe, when Peyton Manning takes a bow for leading his team to a Super Bowl win — at 39 years old, ancient in football years, on the verge of retirement — and mentions that he […]
- Booking an Uber in India might land you a free Valentine's Day weekend getaway
- Super Bowl 50: the ads, not the footballYou've probably seen plenty of this year's Super Bowl ads already, especially as YouTube offered many companies the option to get their videos out in advance, hopefully ensuring more views during the barrage of The Big Game itself. So, we've already...
- Facebook Messenger has a hidden chess gameIt's no secret that you can use Facebook Messenger for a whole lot more than just chatting with pals, but there's still a surprise or two in store. Social networkers have discovered that Messenger has a hidden chess game (quietly available for a lea...
- Chip promises brain-like AI in your mobile devicesThere's one big, glaring reason why you don't see neural networks in mobile devices right now: power. Many of these brain-like artificial intelligence systems depend on large, many-core graphics processors to work, which just isn't practical for a d...
- Super Bowl 50: the ads, not the football