I spoke recently at a NMA Live event on Online PR and reputation management. Here’s the video of me talking. The case study I shared was around how not to do social media and how easily brand reputation’s can be destroyed by ill-thought out social activity.
Warning: You’ll need some stamina to watch the video. It’s over 20 minutes long.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 1 week ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 1 month ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 1 month ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 3 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 3 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- Report: The iPhone 6 Costs More Than $200 to BuildThe iPhone 6 costs Apple between $200 and $247 to build, giving the company a profit margin of 69% for the entry-level model, according to a teardown analysis. The teardown, executed by research firm IHS and shared with Re/code, is based on an analysis of the parts used in each model and an estimate of the labor involved ($4 to $4.50 for each device.) See al […]
- The 15 Best Features of iOS 8On the surface, Apple's new mobile operating system iOS 8 looks strikingly similar to iOS 7, but beneath the surface, it's brimming with new features to vastly improve the mobile experience (iOS 8 is hardly perfect, though; as with any new software, there are certainly kinks). See also: What You Should Do Before Downloading iOS 8 Here's a look […]
- Sol Republic Punk Is One Tough Little Wireless SpeakerCycling with headphones is a bad idea. That's why riders who want to get their groove on sometimes carry along a small speaker, but that speaker needs to play loudly and be able to take a beating So, you know, something like the Sol Republic Punk, a rugged and lightweight Bluetooth speaker, which can belt out tunes at 5.7 watts. In the same style as las […]
- Report: The iPhone 6 Costs More Than $200 to Build
- Scotland finds independence on the web with new .scot domainAfter heated debates and divided opinions, a slim majority of Scots voted to stay part of the UK in the recent Scottish independence referendum. Nevertheless, Scotland has achieved a slightly different type of liberty today, carving out a corner of...
- Meet Engadget's new buyer's guide picks: The iPhone 6, Moto X and more!Here at Engadget, we make good on our promises. So when we say we're going to be updating our buyer's guide more frequently, well, gosh darn, we mean it. Roughly two months after we re-launched the guide, we're adding a bunch of new gadgets,...
- Stack's smart light bulb responds to the world around youMany smart light bulbs... well, aren't. You can control them, but they're often blissfully unaware of what's going on in your home. Stack aims to change that with its recently unveiled Alba bulb. This sensor-packed illuminator changes brightness and...
- Scotland finds independence on the web with new .scot domain