I spoke recently at a NMA Live event on Online PR and reputation management. Here’s the video of me talking. The case study I shared was around how not to do social media and how easily brand reputation’s can be destroyed by ill-thought out social activity.
Warning: You’ll need some stamina to watch the video. It’s over 20 minutes long.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Less and less 'innovation' things excite me but this does - littlebits.cc/cloud 4 weeks ago
- Oh the joys of the stationary life on airport tarmac. 1 month ago
- @CarolynHinsey any recommendation from ian always turns out fun. Sent you a follow. 1 month ago
- Worse than cats @CraigElimeliah: Frank Underwood photo bombing the most famous selfie ever. #oscars http://t.co/j4Ma77p6kn” 1 month ago
- C'mon @MCFC it's cold and snowy in New York. Give me something to cheer about. 2 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- 10 Countries With the Fastest Netflix SpeedsAccording to Netflix's latest ISP Speed Index, which is released monthly, the United States has the eighth-fastest Netflix speeds in the world, clocking in at 2.2 Mbps. The Netherlands have the fastest speeds, at 3.5 Mbps, followed by Sweden and Denmark at 3.1 Mbps each. People around the world view more than 1 billion hours of Netflix content each mont […]
- What Can IFTTT Do for You?In the latest video of our Mobile Minute series, we discuss the powerful web service IFTTT ("If This Then That"). While IFTTT has been around since 2010, the company has only recently started to work with sensor devices. See also: 11 Top IFTTT Recipes to Activate Now IFTTT allows apps to communicate with each other through "recipes". Thes […]
- No Yolk, These Painted Pop Culture Eggs Are InsaneBefore you scoff at the silly idea of dying eggs for Easter, consider these art pop masterpieces that dwarf the ones you made at home. Using paint instead of dye, artist Barak Hardley uses eggs like a canvas, filled with caricature-like dedications to pop culture. The eggs feature some of the most iconic, well-known faces of today — including Miley Cyrus, wh […]
- 10 Countries With the Fastest Netflix Speeds
- DARPA envisions a smarter, safer autopilotAutonomous aircraft serve their purpose, but there's no question that pilotless passenger flights are a long way off, if they ever become a reality. Still, there's obviously room for improvement when it comes to on-board systems that assist pilots in...
- Tubecore wants you to hack and mod its beautiful, modular speakerLet's be honest: Wireless speakers are a dime a dozen. The options are seemingly endless, and new ones arrive on an almost daily basis. Companies have begun to push the boundaries of design as of late, making options that are an aesthetic step above...
- AT&T adds more data and a hotspot option to prepaid GoPhone plansAT&T is adding more data to its GoPhone prepaid smartphone plans without raising monthly fees in the process. If you're currently paying $60 a month for 2GB, your allotment will jump to 2.5 gigs, while those on the $40, 250MB plan will now get 500MB...
- DARPA envisions a smarter, safer autopilot