I spoke recently at a NMA Live event on Online PR and reputation management. Here’s the video of me talking. The case study I shared was around how not to do social media and how easily brand reputation’s can be destroyed by ill-thought out social activity.
Warning: You’ll need some stamina to watch the video. It’s over 20 minutes long.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- @KathViner congrats. Landmark day for best newspaper in the world. Talented people rock. Great 2 see brilliant northern women recongised 2 months ago
- |LIVE NOW| - #meerkat mrk.tv/1BWNXHV 2 months ago
- In 5 hours: NYCFC debut MLS game - #meerkat mrk.tv/181xlCF 2 months ago
- This is the start of something very interesting. A game controlled by heart rate: bit.ly/1zVUwbg 3 months ago
- Trailer For Hbo’s Silicon Valley Season 2 - klou.tt/u7xeody6g4x3 3 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- U.S. Senate blocks House surveillance bill, 2-month extensionWASHINGTON — The U.S. Senate struggled unsuccessfully to prevent an interruption in critical government surveillance programs early Saturday, blocking a House-passed bill and several short-term extensions of the USA Patriot Act. The main stumbling block was a House-passed provision to end the National Security Agency's bulk collection of domestic phone […]
- NBD: Just an insane jet engine strapped to a 1929 replica biplaneAcrobatics pilot Jeff Boerboon is gracefully pivoting in front of me as he raises his hands over his head. Then he arches his body sideways and turns both hands, palms out to the left, like Superman executing an in-air maneuver. Boerboon is, in fact, performing an intricate dance, one that could be replicated hundreds of feet in the air as he pilots the one- […]
- How to survive in Destiny's tough new 'Prison of Elders' modeCan you escape the Prison? Probably not, if you're reading this. Destiny's Prison of Elders, one of the new endgame modes added with the release of House of Wolves, aims to provide a level of challenge that's on par with the Vault of Glass and Crota's End raids. Developer Bungie took a break from raids in Wolves, but Prison of Elders […]
- U.S. Senate blocks House surveillance bill, 2-month extension
- Recommended Reading: Why do we hate CGI so much?Recommended Reading highlights the best long-form writing on technology and more in print and on the web. Some weeks, you'll also find short reviews of books that we think are worth your time. We hope you enjoy the read. Why VFX Is Being Vilified...
- Ecocapsules are pint-sized solar and wind-powered micro homesEcocapsule is a small, egg-shaped abode that could be the perfect home for someone who wants to let it all go like Elsa and live off the grid. Its roof is decked with 600W solar cells and a built-in 750W wind turbine that store the energy they harnes...
- Artist adds poop emoji to selfie sticks to remind us of mortalityAs depressing as it may be, selfie sticks are inescapable despite how many places ban them. It's a sad truth of the future we live in. But! An enterprising artist by the name of Pablo Garcia has figured out a way to "reduce vainglory and self-importa...
- Recommended Reading: Why do we hate CGI so much?