I spoke recently at a NMA Live event on Online PR and reputation management. Here’s the video of me talking. The case study I shared was around how not to do social media and how easily brand reputation’s can be destroyed by ill-thought out social activity.
Warning: You’ll need some stamina to watch the video. It’s over 20 minutes long.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- @CraigElimeliah - hope new gig going well. DM me & we'll catch up soon. Thought you might like this post I wrote: bit.ly/1JtsXI1 5 days ago
- "Are you ready for the digital crash?" --- bit.ly/1JtsXI1 5 days ago
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 2 months ago
- @Ice_Box_Logic Thx for the tweet. Glad you enjoyed the post. 2 months ago
- @AlanEEENash Thx for the tweet Alan. Glad you enjoyed the post. 2 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- 'Downton Abbey' season 6 trailer sets up the goodbyesStart saying your goodbyes. ITV revealed the first trailer for the sixth and final season of Downton Abbey and we're already crying. "If I could stop history in its tracks, maybe I would," says Robert Crawley to Mr. Carson in the trailer's opening moments. "But I can't, Carsen; you nor I can hold back time." Season 6 of Dow […]
- Life in a Russian prison, as seen by a political prisonerOn December 30 of last year, prominent Kremlin critic and opposition leader Alexei Navalny and his brother Oleg were convicted by a Russian court of embezzlement in a trial that was widely viewed as trumped up Prosecutors said they stole 30 million rubles (about $432,000) from two firms, including an affiliate of the French cosmetics company Yves Rocher, bet […]
- Renowned neurologist and author Oliver Sacks dies at 82Oliver Sacks, the renowned neurologist and writer whose compassionate profiles of patients suffering from neurological disorders illuminated the struggle to cope with life and whose candid writings in his final months offered an equally striking picture of how to prepare for death, died on Sunday. He was 82 His death was reported by The New York Times. For n […]
- 'Downton Abbey' season 6 trailer sets up the goodbyes
- The After Math: Spam kings, Microsoft milestones and a bionic penisIt's been a wild week, and not just for our stock portfolios. The internet's self-described "Spam King" admitted to posting more than 27 million ads on Facebook. Microsoft celebrated the 20th anniversary of Windows 95 by dredging up a promo video f...
- Inhabitat's Week in Green: robot wars and edible batteriesEach week our friends at Inhabitat recap the week's most interesting green developments and clean tech news for us -- it's the Week in Green. Tesla gets a lot of press -- but just how good are its vehicles? Well, Consumer Reports just awarded the...
- LAPD's body cameras roll out Monday, but footage won't be publicCome Monday the Los Angeles Police Department begins its deployment of body cameras for officers. The initial rollout is limited -- only 860 of the proposed 7,000 cameras will hit the streets at first -- and the SWAT team won't get them until somet...
- The After Math: Spam kings, Microsoft milestones and a bionic penis