When social media goes bad
I spoke recently at a NMA Live event on Online PR and reputation management. Here’s the video of me talking. The case study I shared was around how not to do social media and how easily brand reputation’s can be destroyed by ill-thought out social activity.
Warning: You’ll need some stamina to watch the video. It’s over 20 minutes long.
1 Comment »
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- Sleater-Kinney talks fury and friendship at New Yorker FestivalCorin Tucker, Carrie Brownstein and Janet Weiss laughed off the idea of Sleater-Kinney being the best rock band in the world at The New Yorker festival on Saturday, but to many — including most occupants of the room — it's true. And the band kind of knows it, too “When we’re on stage playing, I feel like we’re the best band in the world,” Weiss told New […]
- Transform yourself into a superhero for Halloween, starting with your feetImage: MashableFinally, you have the proper footwear for saving the city. Finding a Halloween costume, or better yet, a good cosplay for Comic-Con, can be both time-consuming and cash-consuming. Luckily, all it takes for a fine pair of footwear for your custom superhero costume is a role of tape (and maybe a friend). See also: How to protect your tech with a […]
- UCC survivor says shooter spared a 'lucky one' to send a messageROSEBURG, Oregon — The gunman who opened fire at an Oregon college killed some of his victims after telling them to crawl across the classroom floor and shot one after saying he would spare her if she begged for her life, according to relatives of students in the classroom. However, Christopher Sean Harper-Mercer spared a student and gave the "lucky one […]
- Sleater-Kinney talks fury and friendship at New Yorker Festival
- Fizzy microparticles may save lives on the battlefieldBattlefield medics and paramedics rely on chemical-infused bandages to help stem blood loss and treat wounds. However, the blood itself is frequently their worst enemy -- it takes those chemicals away from where they're needed. Those first responde...
- Instagram blames Apple for strict anti-nudity stanceThere's a reason why the #freethenipple campaign blew up on Instagram: the photo-sharing website is typically quick to pull down posts showing women's nipples, even if there's nothing pornographic about the photos. Why? Well, according to Business...
- Meet the electric bus that could push every other polluting bus off the roadBy Adele Peters This article originally appeared on Fast Company and is reprinted with permission. Electric cars might be sexier. But Ryan Popple, who was an early employee at Tesla, is now convinced that electric buses are more interesting.Slide...
- Fizzy microparticles may save lives on the battlefield