When social media goes bad
I spoke recently at a NMA Live event on Online PR and reputation management. Here’s the video of me talking. The case study I shared was around how not to do social media and how easily brand reputation’s can be destroyed by ill-thought out social activity.
Warning: You’ll need some stamina to watch the video. It’s over 20 minutes long.
1 Comment »
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- This is the start of something very interesting. A game controlled by heart rate: bit.ly/1zVUwbg 2 weeks ago
- Trailer For Hbo’s Silicon Valley Season 2 - klou.tt/u7xeody6g4x3 2 weeks ago
- Publishers, Agencies Must Shift Their Focus From Big Data to Big Content - klou.tt/qzqbm8bed2jb 2 weeks ago
- 2015 Trends in Customer Engagement, eCommerce and Mobile Commerce - klou.tt/l5pugqdu304h 2 weeks ago
- Revealed: How Google Glass imploded - klou.tt/14bohp9hgyip0 2 weeks ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- Photo series captures manly men posing with their adorable catsMove over, dogsCats are man's new best friend. In his series Men and Cats, photographer David Williams captures the bond between the two companions, using his male, cat-loving friends as subjects. Williams hopes to help destroy the stereotype of cats being associated with female friendships, i.e. the crazy cat lady. See also: Photographer purr-fectly ca […]
- Lupita Nyong'o's stolen dress returned - but thief cries fakeLOS ANGELES — The dress that was stolen from Lupita Nyong'o's hotel room after she wore it to the Oscars has been returned, TMZ reported Friday night, and the person who stole it is claiming the garment's pearls were fake. The gown was reported missing from the London West Hollywood hotel on Wednesday, when investigators said it was taken betw […]
- No inventory? No problem! Dropshipping offers retail without storageTapiture, a Pinterest competitor, doesn't just show you stuff you might like. In many cases, it lets you buy that stuff as well Aside from some branded merchandise though, Tapiture doesn't keep any inventory on hand at its Venice, California, headquarters. Instead, it functions as a virtual storefront Amazon and eBay have been doing the same thing […]
- Photo series captures manly men posing with their adorable cats
- Disney's retelling the 'Star Wars' film saga with LegosThere isn't a way to turn back time and prevent the Star Wars prequels from ever releasing (just ask Cher), but maybe Disney XD's upcoming crack at them could make the flicks palatable. You see, the channel is prepping the launchpad for The Force Awa...
- Would you prefer a thinner phone or better battery life?Despite a number of exciting (and novel) announcements related to battery technology, the sad fact is that our smartphones still need to be frequently charged. One thing that hasn't helped in prolonging the lives of our devices is a trend toward ever...
- Daily Roundup: History of net neutrality, deconstructing Nintendo and more!Welcome to the Daily Roundup. In today's news, you can learn about the history of net neutrality. Meanwhile, we look at Nintendo's unique strategy and fondly recall Leonard Nimoy. You can read all these stories and more past the break....
- Disney's retelling the 'Star Wars' film saga with Legos