When social media goes bad
I spoke recently at a NMA Live event on Online PR and reputation management. Here’s the video of me talking. The case study I shared was around how not to do social media and how easily brand reputation’s can be destroyed by ill-thought out social activity.
Warning: You’ll need some stamina to watch the video. It’s over 20 minutes long.
1 Comment »
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- @KathViner congrats. Landmark day for best newspaper in the world. Talented people rock. Great 2 see brilliant northern women recongised 2 months ago
- |LIVE NOW| - #meerkat mrk.tv/1BWNXHV 2 months ago
- In 5 hours: NYCFC debut MLS game - #meerkat mrk.tv/181xlCF 2 months ago
- This is the start of something very interesting. A game controlled by heart rate: bit.ly/1zVUwbg 3 months ago
- Trailer For Hbo’s Silicon Valley Season 2 - klou.tt/u7xeody6g4x3 3 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- Photos of deadly flooding across Texas and OklahomaRecent flooding in Texas and Oklahoma has resulted in evacuations, property damage and one death. Residents throughout both states have had to be rescued from the roofs and attics of their homes. More heavy rainfall is expected throughout the three-day weekend, and some flood warnings will be in effect through at least Memorial Day. See also: Texas and Oklah […]
- Baseball fan catches flying bat — and still manages to hold on to his beerSometimes, baseball can be a very hands-on sport — even if you aren't one of the players At a St. Paul Saints game on Thursday, a baseball bat went flying into the crowd — where it was caught, one-handed, by a fan with ridiculously good reflexes. The best part? The spectator still managed to hold on to his beer while making the impressive catch Was ther […]
- French bulldog doesn't hide his guilt very wellNiko the French bulldog has no idea who chewed up his owner's pen — at least that's the story he's sticking with, anyway. But when confronted about the scandal, guilt is written all over the little Frenchie's face. Not wanting to experience any more awkwardness, Niko gracefully — and guiltily — exits the room Sorry, Niko. You need to work […]
- Photos of deadly flooding across Texas and Oklahoma
- Some of Hollywood's best animatronics are going to auctionIf you're a movie buff who can't get enough of Hollywood's monsters, you might want to brace your wallet for impact. Famed special effects guru Rick Baker is auctioning over 400 items from his collection, including animatronics that were key to liven...
- Clip-on adds gesture control to Pebble Time and Android Wear watchesAria is a small add-on that clips underneath a smartwatch band and lets you control the device with finger gestures. It's an accessory for an accessory, which sounds kind of ridiculous, but it's not like you have a lot of choices when it comes to add...
- Inhabitat's Week in Green: rain lamps and solar-powered pod homesEach week our friends at Inhabitat recap the week's most interesting green developments and clean tech news for us -- it's the Week in Green. Everything about Tesla is groundbreaking, including its direct-sales model. Laws in New Jersey, Ohio, T...
- Some of Hollywood's best animatronics are going to auction