When social media goes bad
I spoke recently at a NMA Live event on Online PR and reputation management. Here’s the video of me talking. The case study I shared was around how not to do social media and how easily brand reputation’s can be destroyed by ill-thought out social activity.
Warning: You’ll need some stamina to watch the video. It’s over 20 minutes long.
1 Comment »
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 2 months ago
- @Ice_Box_Logic Thx for the tweet. Glad you enjoyed the post. 2 months ago
- @AlanEEENash Thx for the tweet Alan. Glad you enjoyed the post. 2 months ago
- @vicofmaciver Thx for the Victoria Leasha. Glad you enjoyed the post. 2 months ago
- @ieashataitano @LinkedIn Thx for the tweet Leasha. Glad you enjoyed the post. 2 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- Cecil the lion and endangered species glow on the Empire State BuildingOne of the most iconic symbols of metropolitan life brought a little nature to New York City Saturday night when filmmakers projected images of endangered species on the Empire State Building Cecil the lion, whose death sparked international outrage, was included in the display along with eagles, leopards, monkeys and manta rays lighting up the Manhattan sky […]
- Cilla Black, famed British singer and TV host, has died at 72Cilla Black, a famous British singer, died on Saturday at her home in Estepona, Spain. She was 72. Her death was announced on Sunday by Spanish police. See also: Dave Grohl responds to 1,000 rockers who played 'Learn to Fly' Black, who was born in Liverpool as Priscilla White, had a show business career that lasted around half a century Twitter use […]
- 25 comic books for nerdy newbies to read firstEvery comic book nerd has an origin story, and it starts with opening that first book. There are so many titles with so much history, so it's natural for a new comic book reader to be intimidated by jumping into the fandom. When it comes to picking up comics with rich backgrounds, it can kind of feel like starting a movie half way through. See also: 20 […]
- Cecil the lion and endangered species glow on the Empire State Building
- IndyCar racers use LEDs to show their positions in real-timeIt's sometimes hard to keep track of positions in an IndyCar race, especially if you're in the stands and don't have the luxury of a broadcaster or data stream to point things out. Never fear, though: as of this weekend, the league's cars are carry...
- The After Math: Stupid-fast storage and what's in a Windows number?Already immersing yourself in Windows 10? Trying to block out the not-so-favorable memories of Windows 8? Good for you. This week involved a new smartphone from a new challenger, and several new smartphone from a once-dominant player. And we don't...
- Inhabitat's Week in Green: Facebook drones and giant slidesEach week our friends at Inhabitat recap the week's most interesting green developments and clean tech news for us -- it's the Week in Green. Tesla's Model S got a lot of press when Elon Musk unveiled a "Ludicrous" upgrade that goes from 0-60 in 2...
- IndyCar racers use LEDs to show their positions in real-time