When social media goes bad
I spoke recently at a NMA Live event on Online PR and reputation management. Here’s the video of me talking. The case study I shared was around how not to do social media and how easily brand reputation’s can be destroyed by ill-thought out social activity.
Warning: You’ll need some stamina to watch the video. It’s over 20 minutes long.
1 Comment »
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- From a marketers perspective Rubio is most sellable candidate #GOPDebate. From personal political viewpoint hope he doesn't win nomination. 3 months ago
- RT @nrossreyes: Great concluding panel @videoadnews #NVF15 w/@mattprohaska @keithgrossman @riksta. Love inclusion of creative to bring back… 5 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah - hope new gig going well. DM me & we'll catch up soon. Thought you might like this post I wrote: bit.ly/1JtsXI1 5 months ago
- "Are you ready for the digital crash?" --- bit.ly/1JtsXI1 5 months ago
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 8 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- A rundown of Ciara’s $15 million defamation lawsuit over Future’s tweetsSinger-songwriter Ciara is suing her ex-fiancé Future for libelous tweets, but can you sue someone for tweets? Read more...More about Twitter, Music, Lawsuit, Future, and Ciara
- Now even Pandora is struggling with its futureMusic streaming service Pandora had a bizarre day Thursday just before announcing its latest earnings report. Its stock moved up and down so wildly — suddenly jumping from $8.35 a share to $11.20 a share — that the New York Stock Exchange forced trading in Pandora stock to come to a sudden halt. Image: Google financeThe sudden jump in Pandora shares just […]
- Daredevils scale Chinese skyscraper just for the selfieThe rooftopping team known as On The Roofs have yet again risked their lives to get the ultimate shot. The Russian group, this time consisting of Vitaliy Raskalov, Vladimir Sidorov and Ivan Beerkus, are well known for breaking onto the roofs of skyscrapers across the world, this time topping the Shun Hing Square in Shenzhen, China. In typical fashion, the te […]
- A rundown of Ciara’s $15 million defamation lawsuit over Future’s tweets
- Gravitational waves are our window into the early universe"We have detected gravitational waves. We did it," David Reitze, executive director of the Laser Interferometer Gravitational-Wave Observatory (LIGO), said at a press conference in Washington on Thursday. Reitze has good reason to be excited. LIGO's...
- WSJ: Google is working on a standalone VR headset, tooClues have been circulating about Google's plans for a new VR headset in recent weeks. Now, the Wall Street Journal reports that Mountain View is working on a second virtual reality device. Unlike the headset we've seen tipped already, the second gad...
- Qualcomm's X16 modem could help gigabit LTE work in more placesWhile our wireless carriers bicker over who offers the fastest service, Qualcomm went and pulled back the curtain on the Snapdragon X16 modem, a dry sounding bit of networking tech with huge implications. With it comes the promise of insanely fast gi...
- Gravitational waves are our window into the early universe