When social media goes bad
I spoke recently at a NMA Live event on Online PR and reputation management. Here’s the video of me talking. The case study I shared was around how not to do social media and how easily brand reputation’s can be destroyed by ill-thought out social activity.
Warning: You’ll need some stamina to watch the video. It’s over 20 minutes long.
1 Comment »
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 1 month ago
- @Ice_Box_Logic Thx for the tweet. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @AlanEEENash Thx for the tweet Alan. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @vicofmaciver Thx for the Victoria Leasha. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @ieashataitano @LinkedIn Thx for the tweet Leasha. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- Raccoon can ride a bicycle better than many humansThis is a raccoon named Melanie, and she can ride a freakin' bicycle Melanie has been given the moniker "World's Most Talented Animal" by her owner — and while that particular title may or may not be apt, Melanie should definitely receive an Outstanding Raccoon Achievement Award (those exist, right?) You can check out more of Melanie […]
- Hacking Team, which makes spyware for governments, just got hackedWhen your company has a name like "Hacking Team," it doesn't look very good if you're the ones getting hacked. Italy-based Hacking Team, which is best known for developing the surveillance software Remote Control System (also known as RCS or daVinci — essentially spyware for governmental use) has apparently been hacked, with 400GB of data […]
- England's football association sent a very sexist tweet about its women's teamLONDON — Patronising, sexist and old fashioned were just some of the ways a tweet from the English Football Association about its women's team was described The tweet, which stated that the team's players went back to being "mothers, partners and daughters," coincided with their arrival home on Monday morning. The team finished in third p […]
- Raccoon can ride a bicycle better than many humans
- Giant Japanese robot will fistfight America's MegaBotGet set for a live-action version of Transformers, as the company behind giant Japanese robot Kuratas has accepted a duel challenge from upstart US challenger MegaBot. However, it'll only fight on one condition: Combat must be hand-to-hand with no gu...
- Uber hires guards to protect drivers from protests in South AfricaUber has been forced to recruit private security guards to preserve the safety of its drivers in Johannesburg, South Africa. The move was prompted by protests at the city's Gautrain Station and Sandton City that threatened to break out into violence....
- Meet the GoPro Hero4 Session: a tiny camera with big shoes to fillThat camera you see above is the GoPro Hero4 Session, the fifth and newest member to the company's current line-up. You can't have avoided noticing that the Hero4 Session is a small black square, and not the traditional silver matchbox, or gray lump ...
- Giant Japanese robot will fistfight America's MegaBot