When social media goes bad
I spoke recently at a NMA Live event on Online PR and reputation management. Here’s the video of me talking. The case study I shared was around how not to do social media and how easily brand reputation’s can be destroyed by ill-thought out social activity.
Warning: You’ll need some stamina to watch the video. It’s over 20 minutes long.
1 Comment »
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Relieved. After good few years of terrible service, late lense deliveries and broken promises finally dumped @VisionExpress for online alt. 1 week ago
- Great event tonight at #ipa44club - thx everyone who came - excellent turnout. 1 week ago
- @RussellMarsh @cjlovell @dimitrisgsta @marcusmichaels oh - is everyone copying your technique Russell. 1 month ago
- @victoria_trow I have one of the best art directors in the biz looking for a shit hot digi copy girl. Msg me if interested. 2 months ago
- I think seat 40J to Panama will be the Lucky Seat. Choose a Lucky Seat and win 2 tickets! #KLMLuckySeat klmf.ly/19zL13b 3 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- 4 Tips for Getting Press CoverageAt small businesses both old and new, many hats are worn behind the scenes. Press outreach is handled by an owner or manager rather than being outsourced to an experienced firm. To complicate things, PR strategies vary based on location and industry — choosing the best media outlet to approach is just half the battle. It's no surprise many small busines […]
- Terrifying 'Godzilla' Movie Trailer Brings Bryan Cranston to TearsThe monstrosity known as Godzilla is reborn in Warner Bros.'s first trailer for the modern adaptation of the movie monster that first appeared in Japanese films in the 1950s Among the stars of this Gareth Edwards-directed Godzilla film is Breaking Bad's antihero Bryan Cranston as scientist Joe Brody, who is seen running from chaos and having an emo […]
- Your Friends Actually Want Gift Cards for the HolidaysWhether it's because of genuine affection or societal pressure, the holiday season compels you to find the perfect gifts for friends, family and more. It also means facing the inevitable — some people, even the ones you're close to, are just downright difficult to shop for. A tried-and-true solution, of course, is purchasing gift cards. They allow […]
- 4 Tips for Getting Press Coverage
- PS4 creates 100,000 new users, 10 percent of Twitch trafficIt seems PS4 owners are more than a little curious when it comes to testing out a bit of Battlefield 4 livestreaming. Sony announced today that its new console has accounted for 10 percent of Twitch content since its launch last month. Confirming the ...
- Completed Firefox 26 brings a new Android home screen (video)Firefox 26 has exited beta at last, and it includes a few big treats for Android users. The mobile browser now includes a promised home screen with quick access to favorite pages, bookmarks and the Reading List. There's also new optimizations for ...
- LG working on Google Play edition of the G Pad 8.3When HTC and Samsung both came out with vanilla Android versions (referred to as Google Play editions) of their flagship smartphones this summer, we were excited because this meant that some of our favorite devices would now come with a "Nexus-like" ...
- PS4 creates 100,000 new users, 10 percent of Twitch traffic
Site infoLiving in a digital world
The Andreas04 Theme.