Nice work from ad agency BBH. Viral graduate recruitment campaign launched through Youtube. Thanks to Chris Coulson for link.
Any interested grads can apply to bbh here. Edit: whoops, sorry deadline for entry expired on Monday 12th Nov. They’d had to extend it already due to huge volumes of traffic.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- @KathViner congrats. Landmark day for best newspaper in the world. Talented people rock. Great 2 see brilliant northern women recongised 1 month ago
- |LIVE NOW| - #meerkat mrk.tv/1BWNXHV 1 month ago
- In 5 hours: NYCFC debut MLS game - #meerkat mrk.tv/181xlCF 1 month ago
- This is the start of something very interesting. A game controlled by heart rate: bit.ly/1zVUwbg 2 months ago
- Trailer For Hbo’s Silicon Valley Season 2 - klou.tt/u7xeody6g4x3 2 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
April 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Makeshift amusement parks on the outskirts of Pakistani towns offer good times and hopeThere are more than 400 amusement parks in the United States. There are more than 300 amusement parks in Europe. But in Pakistan, large commercial amusement parks are far fewer in number, and even those are too far away or too expensive for many families to enjoy. As a result, makeshift amusement parks are constructed on the outskirts of Pakistani towns. The […]
- Hilarious new 'Silicon Valley' character is the ultimate tech doucheSilicon Valley has just introduced us to a character for the ages, and he comes in an excessively tanned, supremely douchey package Meet Russ Hanneman, a cross between Sean Parker and "The Situation" and an embodiment of all the worst smarmy rich businessmen stereotypes He listens to circa-1999 Limp Bizkit unironically, zooms around in a bright-ora […]
- No matter your house, it's tough to go home again on 'Game of Thrones'Note: This post contains spoilers for the latest episode of Game of Thrones. A Stark finally made it back to Winterfell in season 5 episode 3 of Game of Thrones, but no homecoming has ever been less sweet than Sansa's Her family members are all murdered or missing, her home has been occupied by her greatest enemies, and she's about to marry the wor […]
- Makeshift amusement parks on the outskirts of Pakistani towns offer good times and hope
- Someone got Android Wear running on Samsung's Gear 2 watchDon't despair if you bought Samsung's Gear 2 smartwatch, only to realize that you wanted the Android-powered Gear Live instead -- there might be a solution in the works. XDA tinkerer biktor_gj has successfully loaded Android Wear on the Gear 2 after ...
- Interactive exhibit honors women in game developmentThere's a new interactive video game exhibit at The Museum of Art and Digital Entertainment (MADE) in California, and it's not showing off just any game-related material. No, it's putting a spotlight on the accomplishments female game developers -- e...
- Jay Z says his Tidal music service is doing just fine, thank youJay Z re-launched Tidal with a lot of fanfare, but how well is his artist-owned streaming service doing so far? Just fine, if you ask the man himself. As part of a flurry of Twitter posts, Mr. Carter revealed that Tidal has "over 770,000" subscribers...
- Someone got Android Wear running on Samsung's Gear 2 watch