Nice work from ad agency BBH. Viral graduate recruitment campaign launched through Youtube. Thanks to Chris Coulson for link.
Any interested grads can apply to bbh here. Edit: whoops, sorry deadline for entry expired on Monday 12th Nov. They’d had to extend it already due to huge volumes of traffic.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 2 months ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 3 months ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 3 months ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 5 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 5 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
November 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Report: Former Tinder execs launch Bumble, a dating app that looks like TinderA Tinder cofounder and VP who left the company is reportedly gearing up to launch a new "respectful" dating app, Bumble Whitney Wolfe left Tinder and sued the company's CMO, Justin Mateen, who was also her ex-boyfriend for alleged sexual harassment. Now, she's teaming up with two other ex-Tinder executives, Chris Gulczynski, formerly COO, […]
- Mashable Media Summit: Learn how digital changed modern storytellers' livesThe Mashable Media Summit is less than two weeks away, and we've recently added several new storytellers. We're excited to share our latest lineup with you. Coco Rocha, supermodel and author of Study of Pose: 1,000 Poses by Coco Rocha, speaking on how she told her visual story through social media. Rick Smolan, CEO of Against All Odds Productions a […]
- Rachel McAdams, Taylor Kitsch and Kelly Reilly officially join 'True Detective'The cast of True Detective is finally set, and cameras are rolling. More than two months after confirming Colin Farrell and Vince Vaughn's roles in the second season of the Emmy-winning television series, HBO has officially announced the addition of Rachel McAdams, Taylor Kitsch and Kelly Reilly See also: 'True Detective' Is in Danger of Missi […]
- Report: Former Tinder execs launch Bumble, a dating app that looks like Tinder
- Clippit slices footage from live TV for sharing amongst your palsUntil now, if you wanted to share clips from the show you're watching with your friends, running it back on the DVR and filming your TV with Vine was an easy option. Other workarounds achieve more less than stellar results, but a new app for iOS and...
- Why are so many video games broken at launch?Allow me to begin with my very best Andy Rooney impersonation: When I was growing up, there was no such thing as a "day one patch." I went to Video Station on Saturday with my parents -- if I was lucky -- and came home with a single rented game for...
- Smart wallet puts an end to lost cash and dead phonesSo long as you still need physical ID cards and cash, you'll need something to carry them -- but that doesn't mean that you're stuck with a low-tech purse or wallet. StreetSmart is crowdfunding the SmartWallet, a money holder with both a...
- Clippit slices footage from live TV for sharing amongst your pals