Nice work from ad agency BBH. Viral graduate recruitment campaign launched through Youtube. Thanks to Chris Coulson for link.
Any interested grads can apply to bbh here. Edit: whoops, sorry deadline for entry expired on Monday 12th Nov. They’d had to extend it already due to huge volumes of traffic.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 2 months ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 3 months ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 3 months ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 5 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 5 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
November 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- After nights of unrest, snow blankets Ferguson amid peaceful protestsAs snow sprinkled down on Ferguson Wednesday night, protests continued at the police department, a popular gathering spot for demonstrations in recent months, but a quieter, subdued tone blanketed the scene. Gone were the vandals torching cars and looting businesses, as protesters in thick jackets and hats lined the street near the Ferguson Police Department […]
- Why Eddie Redmayne feared Stephen Hawking before 'Theory of Everything'NEW YORK CITY — The sunlight glare reflecting off Eddie Redmayne's silver wristwatch bounces around the hotel room as he recounts meeting Stephen Hawking. In The Theory of Everything, Redmayne's transformation from the young, agile Hawking into the wheelchair-bound astrophysicist living with motor-neuron disease is well-worthy of an Oscar nominatio […]
- JetBlue, Zappos surprise Thanksgiving travelers with baggage claim prizesTravelers arriving to terminal 5 at New York's John F. Kennedy airport on Wednesday got a surprise: JetBlue and Zappos teamed up to turn baggage claim into a prize game and created a cheering section to welcome everyone arriving to New York The holiday season airport surprise is becoming a veritable tradition: Last year JetBlue launched a campaign to gr […]
- After nights of unrest, snow blankets Ferguson amid peaceful protests
- LG GizmoPal wearable lets kids call their parents with one buttonEven though the wearable space is flooded with a ton of options, most of those are geared toward grown-ups. And, hey, why not let the little ones join the fun too. Earlier this year, LG introduced the KizOn in South Korea, a wearable for children tha...
- CBS to broadcast your social media posts alongside Macy's paradeCBS' coverage of Macy's parade last year featured viewers' Instagram photos shown on screen -- this year, it's expanding audience's participation even more. The network will use the same service it used in 2013 called Vidpresso, but instead of showin...
- GoPro is reportedly making camera-equipped dronesIt's not enough to simply strap an action camera on your helmet these days; now that you can mount a camera on a drone or get one built-in, aerial sports footage is the way to go. And GoPro knows it, apparently. The Wall Street Journal hears that GoP...
- LG GizmoPal wearable lets kids call their parents with one button