Nice work from ad agency BBH. Viral graduate recruitment campaign launched through Youtube. Thanks to Chris Coulson for link.
Any interested grads can apply to bbh here. Edit: whoops, sorry deadline for entry expired on Monday 12th Nov. They’d had to extend it already due to huge volumes of traffic.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- @CraigElimeliah - hope new gig going well. DM me & we'll catch up soon. Thought you might like this post I wrote: bit.ly/1JtsXI1 4 days ago
- "Are you ready for the digital crash?" --- bit.ly/1JtsXI1 4 days ago
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 2 months ago
- @Ice_Box_Logic Thx for the tweet. Glad you enjoyed the post. 2 months ago
- @AlanEEENash Thx for the tweet Alan. Glad you enjoyed the post. 2 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
August 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Kevin Sumlin accidentally tweets joke about USC coach's drunken failHere's a play Texas A&M coach Kevin Sumlin would like to have back Sumlin accidentally tweeted out a joke about a recent booze-fueled outburst by USC coach Steve Sarkisian to his 71,000 followers. The post appeared to be intended as a direct message to someone, but ended up going out for all the world to see despite Sumlin's best efforts to des […]
- Reporter freaks out when a large bug attempts to ruin his day"Are we live?" Yes, Brad, we are live Weather anchor Brad Willis with Fox 5 San Diego had a slight run-in with a large flying bug during a live broadcast from the beach on Friday while reporting about the extreme heat in the area, prompting a perfect freakout Fortunately, Willis walked away unscathed and was able to continue his broadcast like a tr […]
- (Another) West Ham fan gets tattoo after (another) Premier League upsetWhen West Ham notched a stunning 2-0 win over Arsenal to start the Premier League season with a bang earlier this month, one brave supporter followed through on his pre-match bet to get a butt tattoo commemorating the win Well, West Ham earned another stunning victory by winning 3-0 away at Liverpool on Saturday — and here we are with yet another fan honorin […]
- Kevin Sumlin accidentally tweets joke about USC coach's drunken fail
- BlackBerry's Android-powered Venice phone surfaces in the wildBlackBerry's Android-based Venice smartphone isn't just a figment of someone's imagination... at least, if you believe Vietnamese resident Ba Minh Duc. He claims to have photos of the slider in action, complete with its hideaway QWERTY keyboard,...
- Microsoft prevails over an 8-year-old attempt to block its phone salesRemember the heady days of August 2007, when the iPhone had barely reached store shelves and the Nokia N95 was all the rage? The US International Trade Commission sure does. After reviewing an 8-year-long case, the ITC has ruled that Nokia's phon...
- NASA chief: Congress needs to support commercial crew programNASA recently paid Russia $490 million to continue ferrying its astronauts to the ISS, but Maj. Gen. Charles Bolden says "it doesn't have to be this way." In a piece/open letter the space agency's head honcho wrote for Wired, he explains how the Co...
- BlackBerry's Android-powered Venice phone surfaces in the wild