Nice work from ad agency BBH. Viral graduate recruitment campaign launched through Youtube. Thanks to Chris Coulson for link.
Any interested grads can apply to bbh here. Edit: whoops, sorry deadline for entry expired on Monday 12th Nov. They’d had to extend it already due to huge volumes of traffic.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- From a marketers perspective Rubio is most sellable candidate #GOPDebate. From personal political viewpoint hope he doesn't win nomination. 1 month ago
- RT @nrossreyes: Great concluding panel @videoadnews #NVF15 w/@mattprohaska @keithgrossman @riksta. Love inclusion of creative to bring back… 2 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah - hope new gig going well. DM me & we'll catch up soon. Thought you might like this post I wrote: bit.ly/1JtsXI1 3 months ago
- "Are you ready for the digital crash?" --- bit.ly/1JtsXI1 3 months ago
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 5 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
November 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Canadian heartthrob Justin Trudeau gets flirty with his boss, the QueenQueen Elizabeth, 89 years old and unflappable after 63 years of running the British monarchy, gave the royal equivalent of a wink at dashing young Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau on Friday In a three-line toast before a meeting of the Commonwealth — countries that were part of the British Empire before they became independent, and retain the Queen as […]
- Google shows you every U.S. flight on the day before ThanksgivingIf you tried to fly anywhere in the U.S. the day before Thanksgiving, it might have seemed like everyone in human existence was queued up ahead of you at the airport. Roughly 3.6 million people took to the air Wednesday, the day before the Thanksgiving holiday — traditionally one of the busiest travel days of the year To underscore just how crowded the skies […]
- Here come the rose gold Android phonesIt was only a matter of time before the fad for rose gold cellphones spread from the Apple store to the Android marketplace Chinese maker Oppo claims its R7S is the first rose gold Android on the market — although more will likely follow, given the media buzz that followed Apple debuting the color on its iPhone 6S and 6S Plus models. See also: Oppo's fa […]
- Canadian heartthrob Justin Trudeau gets flirty with his boss, the Queen
- Toymaker VTech says data was stolen from its kiddie app storeVTech, the brand best known for its electronic kid's toys and cordless phones, said Friday that hackers had stolen some of its customer data. While VTech is hardly the first company to see its user info compromised, the target here was relatively unu...
- Microsoft's Cortana iPhone app rolls out to beta testersLess than a month after kicking off the Cortana for iPhone beta signups, Microsoft has started rolling out the app to people who showed interest in testing it. As TechCrunch points out, the early build is being distributed through TestFlight, a devel...
- Instagram tests multiple account support on AndroidThe Instagram team appears to be readying an Android update that will introduce one of its most highly requested features: multiple account support. For the average user this probably isn't a big deal, but for professional photographers, social media...
- Toymaker VTech says data was stolen from its kiddie app store