Nice work from ad agency BBH. Viral graduate recruitment campaign launched through Youtube. Thanks to Chris Coulson for link.
Any interested grads can apply to bbh here. Edit: whoops, sorry deadline for entry expired on Monday 12th Nov. They’d had to extend it already due to huge volumes of traffic.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 1 month ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 1 month ago
- RT @riksta we won!!! http://t.co/EB4itj072i 1 month ago
- @gloveandboots gr8 working with you guys and really gr8 to see all the positive sentiment from your fans on YouTube. We'll do more 2gether. 1 month ago
- @awbalfour great to see you fella. Sounds like a fun business you're in now. 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
July 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Israel Vows to Destroy Hamas TunnelsJERUSALEM — Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Thursday that Israel will destroy the Hamas tunnel network in the Gaza Strip "with or without a cease-fire," as the military called up another 16,000 reservists to pursue its campaign in the densely-populated territory. Netanyahu's vow came as international efforts to end the 23-day-old confli […]
- How to Not Go Broke When Buying TextbooksCollege kids, get ready to spend your hard-earned summer cash on textbooks Vital to the college experience is the tradition of poring over hundreds of pages of reading each week. However, the average textbook is far more expensive than a regular book. Some can cost upwards of $100 — or more. The average college student spent about $1,200 for textbooks and sc […]
- Samsung's New TV Can Become Curved at Will, Arrives to Korea August 1In the last year or so, Samsung, LG and other TV manufacturers have placed big bets on curved TV sets which are, supposedly, more immersive than ones with regular, flat screens Sometimes, however — if you have a big crowd watching TV, for example — the curved shape of the screen can be somewhat undesirable See also: Battle of the Curved Smart TVs at CES This […]
- Israel Vows to Destroy Hamas Tunnels
- T-Mobile's UnCarrier plans continue to surge at the expense of rivalsT-Mobile keeps riding its UnCarrier plans to increased subscribers, adding 1.5 million in total including 579,000 post-paid phone contracts. That compares to its much larger competitor Verizon, for example, which added mostly tablet contracts and...
- Google-backed 23andMe gets public money for DNA researchGenetic testing firm 23andMe might not be in good terms with the FDA, but it impressed the National Institutes of Health enough for the agency to give it a $1.4 million grant. The money will be used for a two-year project that'll improve the firm's...
- Samsung sees its lowest profit in two years as smartphone sales languishWhen Samsung took the time to update investors ahead of its upcoming quarterly earnings report, it warned 'weak demand' for phones and an increased marketing spend could hit the company hard. That report hit today, and it's as bleak as the company...
- T-Mobile's UnCarrier plans continue to surge at the expense of rivals