Nice work from ad agency BBH. Viral graduate recruitment campaign launched through Youtube. Thanks to Chris Coulson for link.
Any interested grads can apply to bbh here. Edit: whoops, sorry deadline for entry expired on Monday 12th Nov. They’d had to extend it already due to huge volumes of traffic.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 1 month ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 2 months ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 2 months ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 4 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 4 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
October 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- 8 Apps to Help You Get More Done in Less TimeWe've all heard of the illusory work/life balance that books, blogs and the busiest of professionals tell us is attainable — but actually achieving it doesn't feel so simple. It all seems like a classic catch-22: In order to achieve a manageable work/life balance, you have to find time in your already packed schedule to read up on how to achieve it […]
- Here's a Weird Song About Shia LaBeouf Being a CannibalIn real life, Shia LaBeouf is not a cannibal. However, in Rob Cantor's song entitled "Shia LaBeouf," he is. The song, performed by Cantor himself, the Gay Men’s Chorus of Los Angeles, the West Los Angeles Children’s Choir and the Argus Quartet, puts the listener in a horrific scenario in which they are being pursued by a murderous, human-eatin […]
- The Ebola-Free Nurse Got a Big Ol' Hug From Barack ObamaPresident Barack Obama gave the nurse recently declared Ebola-free a big ol' presidential hug on Friday, hours after she was released from isolation at the National Institutes of Health in Maryland. Nina Pham, 26, thanked God, her family and friends on Friday as she was discharged form the hospital. Pham was the first person to contract Ebola within the […]
- 8 Apps to Help You Get More Done in Less Time
- Nest can now talk to Pebble and other home automation productsNest's thermostat and smoke detector now works with more third-party home automation products, the first fruits of the developer program that the Google-owned company launched in June. First in the list is something you're likely familiar with:...
- Canadians now have faster mobile data than youOur Canadian neighbors have already been given a taste of Rogers' extremely data-friendly LTE, but now the carrier is officially rolling out its LTE-Advanced network across 12 different cities. In fact, it's the first North Amercian carrier to launch...
- Deezer bets podcasts will make its music service betterDeezer's streaming service may not have a reputation in the US to match others like Spotify, Beats and Rdio, but the "first truly worldwide digital music streaming service" is expanding by acquring the podcast app Stitcher. The company tells...
- Nest can now talk to Pebble and other home automation products