Nice work from ad agency BBH. Viral graduate recruitment campaign launched through Youtube. Thanks to Chris Coulson for link.
Any interested grads can apply to bbh here. Edit: whoops, sorry deadline for entry expired on Monday 12th Nov. They’d had to extend it already due to huge volumes of traffic.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 1 month ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 2 months ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 2 months ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 4 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 4 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
October 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Water 'Not a Political Game' Says California Governor"The hydrological cycle is not a political game," California Gov. Jerry Brown stressed at a water policy conference Monday. Sheryl Sandberg also urged policy reform, saying Facebook's efficiencies depend on reliable energy and water “We understand how important water is to the underpinnings of the knowledge economy,” Sheryl Sandberg told the a […]
- Unicef Ad About Violence Against Children Will Rip Out Your HeartGrim doesn't begin to describe the horrific scenario outlined in this advocacy ad from Unicef UK In the ad, a boy of about 4 or 5 sporting a bruise on his face walks into a pharmacy to get a prescription for gang violence. The pharmacist gives him an elixir and advises him to take a drop on a cube of sugar. "It'll keep you safe, OK?" See […]
- Rosetta and the Comet: Close-Up Photos of a Giant Space RockThe European Space Agency released images taken by its unmanned space probe Rosetta, which is currently in orbit around a comet called 67P/Churyumov–Gerasimenko and will soon initiate an attempt at the first-ever landing on a comet's surface. See also: Rosetta Spacecraft Now Has Landing Site on Comet The four images fit together to create a larger monta […]
- Water 'Not a Political Game' Says California Governor
- Razer's Nabu smart band nears launch with a trip to the FCCYou'd be forgiven if you don't remember Razer's Nabu smart band. The company unveiled the activity tracker at CES in January, only to delay the release to late spring... and then to remain mostly silent as that launch window came and went. At last,...
- Verizon thinks that the prepaid phone market is dead, and that's okayIf your response to the question "How much money did Verizon make in the last quarter" was "$3.79 billion in net profit," then congratulations. Big Red can afford to feel quite smug about its performance in the last three months, finding 1.53 million...
- Zepp's sports sensor is getting a boost from pro athletesThe tiny data-analyzing, multi-sport sensor from Zepp is about to get even better. Today, the company founded by former Apple product manager Jason Fass announced that the Zepp Baseball and Zepp Golf apps are adding support for video. Not only will...
- Razer's Nabu smart band nears launch with a trip to the FCC