Nice work from ad agency BBH. Viral graduate recruitment campaign launched through Youtube. Thanks to Chris Coulson for link.
Any interested grads can apply to bbh here. Edit: whoops, sorry deadline for entry expired on Monday 12th Nov. They’d had to extend it already due to huge volumes of traffic.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- RT @nrossreyes: Great concluding panel @videoadnews #NVF15 w/@mattprohaska @keithgrossman @riksta. Love inclusion of creative to bring back… 3 weeks ago
- @CraigElimeliah - hope new gig going well. DM me & we'll catch up soon. Thought you might like this post I wrote: bit.ly/1JtsXI1 1 month ago
- "Are you ready for the digital crash?" --- bit.ly/1JtsXI1 1 month ago
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 4 months ago
- @Ice_Box_Logic Thx for the tweet. Glad you enjoyed the post. 4 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
October 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Elon Musk is not a fan of Donald TrumpSAN FRANCISCO — Tesla CEO Elon Musk has been talking a lot lately. After unveiling the Tesla Model X and clarifying his plan to terraform Mars last week, he closed out the first day of Vanity Fair's New Establishment Summit Tuesday. During the conversation with Y Combinator president Sam Altman and New York Times columnist Andrew Ross Sorkin, Musk cover […]
- ModCloth removes plus-size clothing section from siteOnline clothing retailer ModCloth is known for offering unique clothing in a diverse range of sizes In an interesting move, the brand made an announcement Tuesday that it has decided to remove the plus-size section from its website and mix the "plus" sizes (1X, 2X, 3X, 4X) with the "non-plus" sizes (S, M, L, XL) and replace the term […]
- This travel-themed Instagram account will bum you outMost travel-themed Instagram accounts are meant to inspire wanderlust. This one just bums us out. Sadtopographies on Instagram is a sad collection of the world's most depressing location names. In just a few swipes, visit Disappointment Island in New Zealand or head over to Alone, Italy. See also: 13 of the world's scariest travel destinations Dami […]
- Elon Musk is not a fan of Donald Trump
- Nobel Prize for Physics awarded to neutrino 'flavor' changeThe Nobel Prize for Physics has previously been awarded to scientists for things like the study of the Higgs Boson particle and for complicated work that deals with graphene. This year is no different with Takaaki Kajita and Arthur B. McDonald comi...
- Synaptics will bring pressure-sensitive screens to Android phonesRight now, the only way to get a pressure-sensitive screen in a smartphone is to snag an iPhone 6s or wait patiently for the Force Touch version of Huawei's Mate S. You won't have to be quite so picky in the near future, though: Synaptics has unve...
- AT&T's WiFi calling nears launch as FCC grants its waiver requestAT&T has received a waiver for its long-awaited WiFi calling feature from the FCC after it was delayed (yet again) by the lack of options for deaf users. It was already made available on a beta version of iOS 9 sometime ago, but it couldn't be...
- Nobel Prize for Physics awarded to neutrino 'flavor' change