Nice work from ad agency BBH. Viral graduate recruitment campaign launched through Youtube. Thanks to Chris Coulson for link.
Any interested grads can apply to bbh here. Edit: whoops, sorry deadline for entry expired on Monday 12th Nov. They’d had to extend it already due to huge volumes of traffic.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 1 month ago
- @Ice_Box_Logic Thx for the tweet. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @AlanEEENash Thx for the tweet Alan. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @vicofmaciver Thx for the Victoria Leasha. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @ieashataitano @LinkedIn Thx for the tweet Leasha. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
July 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- 5 skills you should master before applying for a social media jobJust a few years ago, the job title "social media manager" didn't exist. Fast forward to today, and almost every company has someone on staff who is responsible for social media. At smaller companies, the person who manages it might be the same person who handles public relations or marketing. At bigger companies, there is usually a dedicated […]
- Burt Shavitz, the Burt behind Burt's Bees, dies at 80Burt Shavitz, the Burt behind Burt's Bees who co-founded the natural cosmetics company, died Sunday. He was 80. A spokeswoman for Burt's Bees said in an emailed statement Shavtiz died of respiratory complications in Bangor, Maine, surrounded by family and friends. See also: The best reactions by major companies to the historic gay marriage decision […]
- Use this trick to boost your phone speaker's volumeTripp & Tyler Life Hack #007: Make your phone speaker louder. Comedy duo Tripp and Tyler of The Tripp and Tyler Show, formerly known as “Don’t Be That Guy,” have a bunch of time-saving life hacks — which include tips for getting the best sound out of your phone (watch above). See also: Get Pringles out of the tube perfectly every time “The reason we crea […]
- 5 skills you should master before applying for a social media job
- Artists paint light using 3D printers and twisted video wallsWho said that you had to paint light by waving an arm around? Certainly not Ekaggrat Singh Kalsi and Daniel Canogar, both of whom have created art using some decidedly unusual tech. Kalsi's project generates floating color portraits thanks to a modif...
- Stretchable nanowire mesh heats your sore musclesDon't like having to apply clunky heating pads every time you want to to deal with chronic muscle pain in your arms and legs? Eventually, you might not have to -- that therapeutic care could always be there. Korean researchers have developed a stretc...
- The untold story of a failed Nintendo game six years in the makingNintendo has had a number of high-profile flops (Virtual Boy, anyone?). However, one of its biggest failures may have been one you heard almost nothing about -- at least, until now. Unseen64 has published a documentary detailing the largely unknown s...
- Artists paint light using 3D printers and twisted video walls