Nice work from ad agency BBH. Viral graduate recruitment campaign launched through Youtube. Thanks to Chris Coulson for link.
Any interested grads can apply to bbh here. Edit: whoops, sorry deadline for entry expired on Monday 12th Nov. They’d had to extend it already due to huge volumes of traffic.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Less and less 'innovation' things excite me but this does - littlebits.cc/cloud 3 weeks ago
- Oh the joys of the stationary life on airport tarmac. 1 month ago
- @CarolynHinsey any recommendation from ian always turns out fun. Sent you a follow. 1 month ago
- Worse than cats @CraigElimeliah: Frank Underwood photo bombing the most famous selfie ever. #oscars http://t.co/j4Ma77p6kn” 1 month ago
- C'mon @MCFC it's cold and snowy in New York. Give me something to cheer about. 2 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
April 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Fire Truck Plows Into Restaurant Near Los Angeles; Several InjuredA fire truck plowed into a restaurant east of Los Angeles on Wednesday afternoon, injuring at least 14 people including customers and four firefighers, according to multiple local media reports. Pictures coming in from Fire truck crash... Possibly more than 8 injured..#MontereyPark pic.twitter.com/7oe4lVgEa7 — Gadi Schwartz (@GadiNBCLA) April 16, 2014 Offici […]
- Passenger Texts Mother From Ill-Fated South Korean Ferry: 'I Love You'Six people are dead, 55 are injured and hundreds remain missing after a ferry capsized off the southern coast of South Korea Wednesday morning. Some passengers sent farewell text messages to their loved ones, as the ferry began to sink Of the more than 470 people on board, there were 325 students and 15 teachers from Danwon High School in Ansan, a city near […]
- Poof! Speakers Disappear at Bang & Olufsen's Concept StoreIf Admiral Ackbar had anything to say about Bang & Olufsen's new concept store in Midtown Manhattan, it would be, "It's a trap!" See also: Apple to Open First Store in Turkey That's because the high-end audio-visual company has designed its store as a lure. In the window are the shiny, seemingly affordable products from the compa […]
- Fire Truck Plows Into Restaurant Near Los Angeles; Several Injured
- College kids gave Siri new powers and now you can tooWe already know Apple is working on improving Siri, but gosh dangit, the folks in Cupertino just aren't moving as fast as some would like. That's why a quartet of freshmen at the University of Pennsylvania decided to try making Siri do more on their...
- Daily Roundup: Samsung Gear 2 review, allure of the anonymous internet and more!You might say the day is never really done in consumer technology news. Your workday, however, hopefully draws to a close at some point. This is the Daily Roundup on Engadget, a quick peek back at the top headlines for the past 24 hours -- all...
- Here's how to chat with Windows Phone's new assistant outside of the USDon't despair that Windows Phone 8.1's signature virtual assistant, Cortana, doesn't officially work outside of the US -- as it turns out, there's a fairly easy way to try it in other countries. Pocket-lint notes that early adopters can chat with...
- College kids gave Siri new powers and now you can too