Our latest effort for IFAW (International Fund for Animal Welfare) has gone down a storm. We wanted to raise awareness about the impact of the souvenir trade on turtles and other endangered species. Hope you’ll agree this is a fanstastic campaign. The BBC picked up on the campaign. As did many other TV channels and countless blogs.
Please spread the message by posting and tweeting links to this blog post,
For further info visit the IFAW site.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 2 weeks ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 1 month ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 1 month ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 3 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 3 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
September 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Ebola Case Stokes Concerns for Liberians in TexasDALLAS — The first case of Ebola diagnosed in the U.S. has been confirmed in a man who recently traveled from Liberia to Dallas, sending chills through the area's West African community whose leaders urged caution to prevent spreading the virus. The unidentified man was critically ill and has been in isolation at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital since […]
- Hong Kong's Umbrella Revolution: A Protest Like No OtherA young guy drops a box full of water bottles on the street, and ten people come running to help. As the garbage trucks roll in, volunteers help clean the streets, paying close attention to sorting the recyclable bottles from the trash. If you need to cross a barricade on the highway, a team of ten people will hold your hand and carry your bag. When it rains […]
- ‘We Will Execute You’: The Survival of One Man Held by Pro-Russian Rebels in UkraineDONETSK, Ukraine – At a corner table inside Donetsk’s Ramada hotel, Dmytro Potekhin takes a long sip from a glass of Jack Daniels before huffing down a bowl of hot carbonara. See also: The Woman Running Supplies to the Ukraine Front Lines His hair is unkempt and his face unshaven. Dark bags encircle his eyes. He is exhausted and his muscles ache. He has endu […]
- Ebola Case Stokes Concerns for Liberians in Texas
- Big theater chains team up against Netflix's first movieUnsurprisingly, there's one group that's not at all excited to hear Netflix and IMAX are arranging for the Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon sequel to hit theaters and streaming at the same time: movie theater owners. According to the LA Times, Regal,...
- UK government swaps paper car tax discs for its vast camera networkThe paper car tax disc has had a very good innings, but it's finally come to the end of its life. Presented proudly by UK motorists for more than 90 years, those circular bits of paper have today officially been replaced by an electronic register....
- Deezer's redesigned its web interface to look more like a tablet appExcited to take advantage of Deezer's ad-free desktop streaming, but prefer the look of the service's tablet app? You're in luck: the company just gave its web interface a visual overhaul, conveniently inspired by its own tablet interface. The new...
- Big theater chains team up against Netflix's first movie