Our latest effort for IFAW (International Fund for Animal Welfare) has gone down a storm. We wanted to raise awareness about the impact of the souvenir trade on turtles and other endangered species. Hope you’ll agree this is a fanstastic campaign. The BBC picked up on the campaign. As did many other TV channels and countless blogs.
Please spread the message by posting and tweeting links to this blog post,
For further info visit the IFAW site.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Less and less 'innovation' things excite me but this does - littlebits.cc/cloud 1 month ago
- Oh the joys of the stationary life on airport tarmac. 1 month ago
- @CarolynHinsey any recommendation from ian always turns out fun. Sent you a follow. 1 month ago
- Worse than cats @CraigElimeliah: Frank Underwood photo bombing the most famous selfie ever. #oscars http://t.co/j4Ma77p6kn” 1 month ago
- C'mon @MCFC it's cold and snowy in New York. Give me something to cheer about. 2 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
April 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- South Korean Ferry Captain Says Frigid Waters Delayed EvacuationThe captain of the South Korean ferry that sank Wednesday, leaving 300 people missing or dead, said Saturday that he had feared passengers would be swept away in frigid seawater if he had issued an evacuation order too quickly. Speaking to reporters on live television after his arrest for negligence of duty and other charges, the captain, Lee Joon-seok, apol […]
- Artist Captures Spontaneity in Everyday Objects With an iPhoneArtist Brock Davis doesn't just rely on pen and paper to manifest his wit. From fruits and veggies to googly eyes, the mediums that make up his extensive portfolio are endless One of his ongoing projects turns everyday objects into mini scenes and concepts. The photos are captured simply with his iPhone See also: An Unofficial Guide for #ThrowbackThursd […]
- 8 Modern Gadgets That Look Like They Macarena'd Out of the '90sThe dream of the '90s is alive in modern technology The decade, which left its mark in the form of absurdly colorful outfits and zany cartoons, has never really left the building. It's still a popular reference point in terms of style and culture — which is probably why there are so many gadgets that have taken cues from the '90s. See also: 14 […]
- South Korean Ferry Captain Says Frigid Waters Delayed Evacuation
- EFF and Sunlight Foundation come together to build Contact-CongressIf you've never contacted your congress person then you might not realize how difficult our politicians have made it to get a hold of them. There are 535 members of the House and Senate all whom have some arcane contact form on their websites that...
- Irish school children are building worlds for the Oculus RiftIf games, wildlife documentaries and virtual strolls in the park aren't enough to validate virtual reality for you, try this one: educational motivation. School children in Ireland have been using a open source version of Second Life to learn coding,...
- Beats Music update lets you subscribe from inside the iOS appOdds are that you weren't riveted by Beats Music when it first arrived, but the streaming service has just delivered a pair of big updates that may give you a good excuse to tune in. For the iOS app, the biggest improvement is visible when you're...
- EFF and Sunlight Foundation come together to build Contact-Congress