Our latest effort for IFAW (International Fund for Animal Welfare) has gone down a storm. We wanted to raise awareness about the impact of the souvenir trade on turtles and other endangered species. Hope you’ll agree this is a fanstastic campaign. The BBC picked up on the campaign. As did many other TV channels and countless blogs.
Please spread the message by posting and tweeting links to this blog post,
For further info visit the IFAW site.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- This is the start of something very interesting. A game controlled by heart rate: bit.ly/1zVUwbg 2 weeks ago
- Trailer For Hbo’s Silicon Valley Season 2 - klou.tt/u7xeody6g4x3 2 weeks ago
- Publishers, Agencies Must Shift Their Focus From Big Data to Big Content - klou.tt/qzqbm8bed2jb 2 weeks ago
- 2015 Trends in Customer Engagement, eCommerce and Mobile Commerce - klou.tt/l5pugqdu304h 2 weeks ago
- Revealed: How Google Glass imploded - klou.tt/14bohp9hgyip0 2 weeks ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
February 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- Madonna says no more capes after 'nightmare' Brits fall gave her whiplashLONDON — It's probably not a huge surprise to anyone who has watched (or repeatedly watched) Madonna's epic fall, but the singer has revealed it was just as bad as it looked See also: Too much material girl: The funniest Twitter reactions to Madonna's Brits fall "I had a little bit of whiplash, I smacked the back of my head," Madonna […]
- 20 knitting fails worse than that itchy sweaterSometimes you fail so hard, you're actually winning. There's nothing sadder than spending hours on a meticulously crafted knitting project only to find out it's too small. Or too big. Or somehow has three sleeves. See also: 15 great achievements in knitting All the planning in the world can't prepare you for the disappointment and despair […]
- Photographer captures the nutty lives of squirrels in snowVadim Trunov has an eye for wildlife that can make even the peskiest of squirrels seem lovable. The Russian photographer uses high-speed lenses to capture wildlife subjects normally too challenging to photograph out in nature. His latest series captures the secret lives of squirrels as they search for nuts in snowy forest outside of Voronezh. The photos take […]
- Madonna says no more capes after 'nightmare' Brits fall gave her whiplash
- Happy net neutrality day! Here are some llamas and a dressWhere were you the day the internet was freed from ISP tyranny? Apparently, you were either watching two llamas on the lam or tweeting that a clearly black and blue dress was actually gold and white. When two escaped camelids sent a Phoenix sheriff's...
- Omate's smartwatch is the first to be assembled in AfricaWhen Omate announced its $99 Racer last month, little did we know that this rugged, near-circular smartwatch will be heading to Africa -- Congo, Ivory Coast and Cameroon to begin with -- this coming June. According to today's announcement, this is al...
- UK motorists can contest speeding tickets online from MarchIn a bid to free up the time that police and prosecutors spend dealing with low level traffic offenses like speeding, the government has decided it's time to utilise the internet. The Ministry of Justice announced today that it will allow UK motorist...
- Happy net neutrality day! Here are some llamas and a dress