Our latest effort for IFAW (International Fund for Animal Welfare) has gone down a storm. We wanted to raise awareness about the impact of the souvenir trade on turtles and other endangered species. Hope you’ll agree this is a fanstastic campaign. The BBC picked up on the campaign. As did many other TV channels and countless blogs.
Please spread the message by posting and tweeting links to this blog post,
For further info visit the IFAW site.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- From a marketers perspective Rubio is most sellable candidate #GOPDebate. From personal political viewpoint hope he doesn't win nomination. 3 months ago
- RT @nrossreyes: Great concluding panel @videoadnews #NVF15 w/@mattprohaska @keithgrossman @riksta. Love inclusion of creative to bring back… 5 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah - hope new gig going well. DM me & we'll catch up soon. Thought you might like this post I wrote: bit.ly/1JtsXI1 5 months ago
- "Are you ready for the digital crash?" --- bit.ly/1JtsXI1 5 months ago
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 8 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
February 2016 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
- 'Lord of the Rings' theme office brings your fantasies to lifeIf you're a Lord of the Rings fan, you've probably dreamt of visiting its imaginary landscapes atleast once. The new Delhi office of India's homegown messaging app Hike brings atleast some of these fantasies to life. Spread over 60,000 square feet, it has a special section dedicated to Lord of the Rings, with three rooms named after the idylli […]
- These cute hairy monkey ornaments are made from dried cicadasLook a little closer. These miniature monkey ornaments that look so cute and lifelike are in fact made out of Chinese dried cicadas. Known as a "hairy monkey," this folk handicraft is unique to Beijing, China, and originated from the Daoguang period of the Qing Dynasty. According to Chinese legend, this craft was created by a drug store sales clerk […]
- UK firms that fail to address gender pay gap will be named and shamedLONDON — Large companies will be required to publish the difference between the average pay of their male and female employees under new plans announced in a report by the Government Equalities Office on Friday See also: Parody women's discount card aims to address the gender pay gap Firms with more than 250 employees will be forced to reveal their pay […]
- 'Lord of the Rings' theme office brings your fantasies to life
- AT&T gets ready to test 5G technologies this 2016AT&T has been working on possible 5G technologies, such as millimeter waves, for years. Now that it's time to get serious, it's teaming up with Ericsson and Intel to ramp up its development in the lab in the second quarter of the year. After that...
- Twitter's out-of-order timeline prompts TfL to narrow travel updatesTransport for London (TfL) runs a whole host of Twitter accounts designed to keep commuters up to date with travel disruptions. The organisation is now changing its approach, however, and reducing its overall tweet output for minor delays and inciden...
- Runkeeper is the latest app to be bought by a shoe companyIf you're a sportswear company, then you need your own app-cum-social network to maintain relevant in this modern age. That's why Asics has just picked up Runkeeper in a deal that's been announced by the latter firm's CEO, Jason Jacobs. In a post ove...
- AT&T gets ready to test 5G technologies this 2016