Our latest effort for IFAW (International Fund for Animal Welfare) has gone down a storm. We wanted to raise awareness about the impact of the souvenir trade on turtles and other endangered species. Hope you’ll agree this is a fanstastic campaign. The BBC picked up on the campaign. As did many other TV channels and countless blogs.
Please spread the message by posting and tweeting links to this blog post,
For further info visit the IFAW site.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 2 weeks ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 3 weeks ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 2 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 2 months ago
- RT @riksta we won!!! http://t.co/EB4itj072i 2 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
September 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Reddit Users Get Remorse Over Nude Pictures, Turn to CharityRemorseful Redditors are attempting to absolve their guilty consciences over looking at leaked photos of celebrities — by donating to prostate cancer research, allegedly because "Jennifer Lawrence has donated to help cure prostate cancer." So far more than $6,000 has been donated by Reddit users to the Prostate Cancer Foundation — despite the fact […]
- Pro-Russian Rebels Move on Strategic City of MariupolMARIUPOL, Ukraine — As NATO leaders prepared to meet at a summit this week in Wales to discuss, among other things, the conflict in Ukraine, pro-Russian rebels appeared to be pushing further towards the strategically important port city of Mariupol. See also: On the Front: War Comes to Yet Another Town in Ukraine Last week, pro-Russian forces captured the to […]
- New York Times Adds Climate Editor After Slashing Environmental CoverageAbout 19 months after closing down its special team of environmental reporters, the New York Times has named Adam Bryant as editor overseeing climate change and environmental issues for the paper's science coverage Bryant announced the news on Twitter on Tuesday, noting that he will scale back his other responsibilities at the Times as part of the move […]
- Reddit Users Get Remorse Over Nude Pictures, Turn to Charity
- Hackers are using Google's antivirus tool to test their attacksGoogle's VirusTotal site can be very handy if you're worried about malware; upload a file and dozens of antivirus tools will check to see if it's malicious. However, it's now clear that this site can hinder as much as it helps. Security research...
- Kyocera's sapphire screen is tougher than we expectedFew things in life are more satisfying than taking out pent-up aggression on a poor, helpless phone, and the Kyocera Brigadier gave me that opportunity this week. Armed with a 4.5-inch Sapphire Shield screen, the rugged Verizon-exclusive device...
- 'Big players' from US and China reportedly interested in OUYAOUYA's remained relatively quiet over the past few months, aside from making content-focused announcements here and there -- such as OUYA Everywhere and the expansion of it. That said, the gaming startup, once a Kickstarter sensation, could be making...
- Hackers are using Google's antivirus tool to test their attacks