Our latest effort for IFAW (International Fund for Animal Welfare) has gone down a storm. We wanted to raise awareness about the impact of the souvenir trade on turtles and other endangered species. Hope you’ll agree this is a fanstastic campaign. The BBC picked up on the campaign. As did many other TV channels and countless blogs.
Please spread the message by posting and tweeting links to this blog post,
For further info visit the IFAW site.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- @CraigElimeliah - hope new gig going well. DM me & we'll catch up soon. Thought you might like this post I wrote: bit.ly/1JtsXI1 1 week ago
- "Are you ready for the digital crash?" --- bit.ly/1JtsXI1 1 week ago
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 3 months ago
- @Ice_Box_Logic Thx for the tweet. Glad you enjoyed the post. 3 months ago
- @AlanEEENash Thx for the tweet Alan. Glad you enjoyed the post. 3 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
September 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Philips' Izzy speakers make multi-room music syncing as easy as pressing a buttonBERLIN — Syncing up wireless speakers in different rooms can be a real chore. The Philips Izzy multi-room speaker makes it as simple as pressing a button. Assuming you buy multiple Izzy speakers, all you have to do to play is press the "Izzylink group" button and you'll be blasting music from one speaker to another. See also: Philips' Amb […]
- Can Trump win? Two other candidates may foreshadow his fateAt this point in 2007, Rudy Giuliani was a frontrunner for the Republican presidential nomination. In 2011, it was Rick Perry who was on top More than 400 days from the next general election, the polls tell the story of a Republican electorate gripped by Donald Trump, a candidate whose campaign started as a stunt. Giuliani's run eventually unraveled, an […]
- Singaporean politicians win and lose at social mediaSINGAPORE — As Singaporeans prepare to vote next week, local politicians have been stepping up their game on social media. When your electorate is super-connected –- as Singaporeans are -– this move is important. Particularly when the official campaigning period is so short, at a mere nine days, it’s one of the few ways voters can get a sense of who the cand […]
- Philips' Izzy speakers make multi-room music syncing as easy as pressing a button
- TomTom's newest fitness watch plays music, tooAs sales of satellite navigation units slowly dry up, TomTom is making the gentle transition into a fitness and wearables company. That's why the firm decided to smash up its existing range of bulky running watches in favor of a ground-up rebuild....
- Googling 'fun facts' will quickly ruin your productivityIt won't change your life, but oh boy is this a good time waster. If you scoot across to the Google homepage and type in "fun facts," the search engine will present you with a new type of answer box filled with a curious tidbit or two. The source o...
- LG's roll-up keyboard is cute, but predictably uncomfortableGetting anyone at all interested in a new portable Bluetooth keyboard is quite the feat, but LG has just about managed it with its new, quirky roll-up peripheral. The Rolly, as it's inventively named, is intended for those who want to be a bit more...
- TomTom's newest fitness watch plays music, too