Our latest effort for IFAW (International Fund for Animal Welfare) has gone down a storm. We wanted to raise awareness about the impact of the souvenir trade on turtles and other endangered species. Hope you’ll agree this is a fanstastic campaign. The BBC picked up on the campaign. As did many other TV channels and countless blogs.
Please spread the message by posting and tweeting links to this blog post,
For further info visit the IFAW site.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 1 month ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 1 month ago
- RT @riksta we won!!! http://t.co/EB4itj072i 1 month ago
- @gloveandboots gr8 working with you guys and really gr8 to see all the positive sentiment from your fans on YouTube. We'll do more 2gether. 1 month ago
- @awbalfour great to see you fella. Sounds like a fun business you're in now. 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
July 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- A Comic-Con Intervention: 3 Humble TV Requests for Next YearComic-Con 2014 attendees are now soaking their feet and eating vegetables to counter all the pretzels and cookies that subbed for actual food over the last four days — but it's also a time for reflection On the TV side, the weekend was a success with a flush of cool trailers and sneak peeks (from shows like Arrow, The Walking Dead and Sons of Anarchy), […]
- NPR One Provides Personalized Public Radio RecommendationsPublic-radio junkies now have a new way to listen to their favorite NPR shows, and discover new content. The media outlet rolled out NPR One, a streaming app that offers personalized recommendations on what to listen to based on a user's interests, location and listening history. See also: 14 Podcasts to Help You Forget About Your Crummy Commute The app […]
- 'Zombie Walk' Canceled After Hit-and-Run at Comic-ConAn ugly hit-and-run incident that injured at least one woman at the annual "Zombie Walk" at Comic-Con this weekend has caused the group to cancel its October event and consider a fundraiser for the victim. Several YouTube videos emerged Monday of the incident on Saturday evening in San Diego, where a carload of people who are reportedly deaf — and […]
- A Comic-Con Intervention: 3 Humble TV Requests for Next Year
- Self-driving mini truck put to the test by US MarinesAutomakers aren't the only ones working to implement self-driving technology. The US Marine Corps has teamed up with TORC Robotics' (among others) to work on a Jeep-esque option outfitted with the company's Ground Unmanned Support Surrogate system --...
- Engadget Daily: credit card skimming, floating 'Star Wars' holograms and more!Today, we investigated the tech behind credit card skimming, looked at floating 3D video, learned about next gen lithium ion batteries and checked our Uber passenger ratings. Read on for Engadget's news highlights from the last 24 hours....
- What's on your HDTV: 'Sharknado 2', 'Twin Peaks' Blu-ray, TLoU and NFLSyfy is going to try to capture social media lightning in a bottle one more time, with the sequel to last summer's bad-but-popular Sharknado. We're not exactly sure what Sharknado 2: The Second One is about but suspect has some combination of sharks...
- Self-driving mini truck put to the test by US Marines