Our latest effort for IFAW (International Fund for Animal Welfare) has gone down a storm. We wanted to raise awareness about the impact of the souvenir trade on turtles and other endangered species. Hope you’ll agree this is a fanstastic campaign. The BBC picked up on the campaign. As did many other TV channels and countless blogs.
Please spread the message by posting and tweeting links to this blog post,
For further info visit the IFAW site.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 1 month ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 2 months ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 2 months ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 4 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 4 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
October 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Political Party Accused of 'Grave Robbing' For Using Dead Prime Minister's PhotoMELBOURNE — The death of former prime minister Gough Whitlam was felt far and wide by Australia yesterday. Leading the Labor Party to victory in the 1972 after 23 years of conservative rule, Whitlam's legacy lives on in the mind of progressives, who paid tribute to his landmark achievements, including universal health care and the recognition of Aborigi […]
- 27 Autumn Photos That Will Leaf You Wanting MoreHold on to your cider donuts, because Autumn is in full swing. The change of season has officially hit with a flurry of flannel and fresh, fall air See also: 10 Real-Life Haunted Locations Across the U.S. Last week, we asked Mashable readers to submit photos that captured the feeling of Autumn for our Photo Challenge. Pumpkin carving, apple picking, PSL sipp […]
- Five Candidates to Follow on Twitter Ahead of Midterm ElectionsA politician's social media presence matters just as much these days as their campaign ads, posters and public appearances. With so many ways to get things wrong, a handful of candidates seem to get the whole social media thing right. Below are five candidates whose Twitter accounts are worth a peek ahead of November's Midterm elections. Democrat C […]
- Political Party Accused of 'Grave Robbing' For Using Dead Prime Minister's Photo
- See what makes the iPad Air 2 so skinnyIt's safe to say that you don't buy most Apple devices these days with the expectation that you can open them up, and it looks like the iPad Air 2 is no exception. Do-it-yourself repair shop iFixit has torn down the new tablet and found that it's...
- Tickets for Sony's PlayStation gaming show go on sale FridaySo, you put in for the time off from work to hit December's PlayStation Experience event in Las Vegas. The next logical step, of course, is buying tickets and come Friday you can do just that. As previously reported, a single day pass will set you...
- Xbox Music ditches free desktop streaming on December 1stIf you're hooked on Xbox Music's free desktop-based listening, you're going to have make some backup plans very shortly. Microsoft has announced that it's dropping the no-cost web and Windows streaming option as of December 1st; after that, you'll...
- See what makes the iPad Air 2 so skinny