Our latest effort for IFAW (International Fund for Animal Welfare) has gone down a storm. We wanted to raise awareness about the impact of the souvenir trade on turtles and other endangered species. Hope you’ll agree this is a fanstastic campaign. The BBC picked up on the campaign. As did many other TV channels and countless blogs.
Please spread the message by posting and tweeting links to this blog post,
For further info visit the IFAW site.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- @CarolynHinsey any recommendation from ian always turns out fun. Sent you a follow. 1 day ago
- Worse than cats @CraigElimeliah: Frank Underwood photo bombing the most famous selfie ever. #oscars http://t.co/j4Ma77p6kn” 4 days ago
- C'mon @MCFC it's cold and snowy in New York. Give me something to cheer about. 2 weeks ago
- @cwiss cheers fella. 4 weeks ago
- @Ingrid21 hey Ingrid. See you in Kentucky soon. 4 weeks ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
March 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Brands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberFacebook appears to be sending brands a clear message: The free lunch is over. The average reach that brands get for posts on Facebook without putting money behind them has crashed by just shy of 50% since October, according to a study this week from Ogilvy based on 106 Facebook pages it has admin access to for brands around the world. See also: Marketers Le […]
- Who Really Suffers When You Don't Share Your Ideas at WorkWorried that someone at work might be stealing your good ideas? Relax. It doesn't happen as often as you think. A study in the current issue of the Academy of Management Journal discovered employees have nothing to gain from hiding their insights from co-workers, and just end up hurting themselves by doing so. The study's authors said employees sho […]
- Celebrities Admit Working With Jimmy Kimmel Is Really AnnoyingIf you have watched any of Jimmy Kimmel's sketches, including his recreation of classic viral videos, you may have wondered, "How did anyone agree to do this?" The answer, it seems, is begrudgingly. The talent in Kimmel's latest mockumentary provides some context to these forced viral videos, featuring a heartless Meryl Streep, a boasting […]
- Brands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since October
- The Engadget Podcast is live at 12PM ET!The last five days were, in a word, bedlam. Newsweek may or may not have found the man who created Bitcoin (which subsequently led to a car chase -- yes, seriously); the head of PlayStation US, Jack Tretton, stepped down after just shy of 20 years;...
- Moto X gets new college colors and a lower price in time for March MadnessWhen you've got Moto Maker, you don't always need accessories to show support for your favorite sports team. With March Madness only days away, Motorola has thrown nine new back colors and three new accents into its Moto X paint pot to create the...
- Engadget Eurocast 056 - 3.7.14The Eurocast welcomes academic and author Aleks Krotoski to the show today to discuss Oscar selfies, Bitcoin drama and Facebook drones. This episode arrives direct from the thriving and cacaphonous heart of London, so please excuse the occasional...
- The Engadget Podcast is live at 12PM ET!