Our latest effort for IFAW (International Fund for Animal Welfare) has gone down a storm. We wanted to raise awareness about the impact of the souvenir trade on turtles and other endangered species. Hope you’ll agree this is a fanstastic campaign. The BBC picked up on the campaign. As did many other TV channels and countless blogs.
Please spread the message by posting and tweeting links to this blog post,
For further info visit the IFAW site.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 1 month ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 1 month ago
- RT @riksta we won!!! http://t.co/EB4itj072i 1 month ago
- @gloveandboots gr8 working with you guys and really gr8 to see all the positive sentiment from your fans on YouTube. We'll do more 2gether. 1 month ago
- @awbalfour great to see you fella. Sounds like a fun business you're in now. 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
July 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- This Is the Right Way to 'Tell Me About Yourself'The hour of your big interview has arrived, and you know you’re going to nail it. You’ve done your research and memorized your talking points. At this point, you could talk about the company in your sleep — right down to where the interviewer attended undergrad and the exact number of Wall Street Journal mentions the company has had in the past six months. B […]
- This Timelapse of Melting Ice Cream Will Fill Your Heart With SorrowIt turns out, watching ice cream melt is a terribly depressing thing to experience In a new timelapse, Mateo Cabeza has captured 3,500 photos of ice creams falling to their frothy demise. The cherry on top of this sadness sundae? It's set to the tune "Mr. Lonely." See also: 11 Things You Can Freeze in an Ice Cube Tray Not even the vibrant colo […]
- The Cute and the Crazy: 32 Scenes From Comic-Con Day 1Comic-Con is like a box of chocolates: you never know what you're going to get, but it's almost always sweet and sometimes nutty. Attendees found that fact out once again Thursday, as the weird and wacky convention made its welcome return to the San Diego Convention Center. As you'll see in our gallery, there's just as much delightful str […]
- This Is the Right Way to 'Tell Me About Yourself'
- This art project turns primitive smoke signals into ones and zerosHow to come to grips with a world dominated by ubiquitous, but unseen wireless communication? An art installation from the Koln International School of Design aims to give us a feel for the ethereal radio waves we take for granted every day. Binairy...
- Sky spends £5 billion to become one of Europe's biggest pay-TV operatorsRumors of an assault on Europe have circled for quite some time, but today BSkyB has finally made a move to expand its pay-TV empire outside of the UK. The company today announced it has agreed to pay 21st Century Fox a total of £4.9 billion ($8.33...
- 'Ulysses' is coming to life thanks to virtual realityLook, there's nothing to be ashamed of if you've been plowing through James Joyce's Ulysses for the past, oh, decade. It's such a challenging read, that a developer thought it best to create some sort of a virtual reality world based on the piece...
- This art project turns primitive smoke signals into ones and zeros