Our latest effort for IFAW (International Fund for Animal Welfare) has gone down a storm. We wanted to raise awareness about the impact of the souvenir trade on turtles and other endangered species. Hope you’ll agree this is a fanstastic campaign. The BBC picked up on the campaign. As did many other TV channels and countless blogs.
Please spread the message by posting and tweeting links to this blog post,
For further info visit the IFAW site.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- From a marketers perspective Rubio is most sellable candidate #GOPDebate. From personal political viewpoint hope he doesn't win nomination. 4 weeks ago
- RT @nrossreyes: Great concluding panel @videoadnews #NVF15 w/@mattprohaska @keithgrossman @riksta. Love inclusion of creative to bring back… 2 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah - hope new gig going well. DM me & we'll catch up soon. Thought you might like this post I wrote: bit.ly/1JtsXI1 3 months ago
- "Are you ready for the digital crash?" --- bit.ly/1JtsXI1 3 months ago
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 5 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
November 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Adele's '25' breaks UK sales record held by OasisLONDON — In less than seven days, Adele has broken the UK record for first week album sales. See also: How 'SNL' threw an Adele-powered Thanksgiving dinner to remember As of Thursday, sales for Adele's third album reached 737,000, passing the 696,000 opening week sales that Oasis achieved for their 1997 record Be Here Now, The Official Charts […]
- What not to buy this Black FridayBlack Friday, which in this holiday week actually kicks off on Thursday, is stuffed like your roasted bird full of amazing deals. But not all deals are made alike. Some are not as good as you thought, a few are appalling and some simply insult your intelligence. These are my top bad Black Friday deal examples — all pulled straight from local circulars of big […]
- New 'Star Wars' trailer is all fighting, including Han Solo in actionThe latest sneak peek has arrived for The Force Awakens, hitting theaters in three weeks. Early ticket sales have already broken records: Vue Entertainment, the largest cinema chain in the world outside the U.S., sold 10,000 in the first 90 minutes. See also: The biggest 'Star Wars' spoiler yet: That's no moon in 'Force Awakens' The […]
- Adele's '25' breaks UK sales record held by Oasis
- BBC Three to go off air and move online in February next yearThe writing is well and truly on the wall: BBC Three will cease to exist as a broadcast TV channel from February next year. The plan to take BBC Three off the air and reinvent it online has been a long time coming, as part of an ongoing cost-cutting...
- Pepper robots are getting fashionable makeoversPepper, Softbank's adorable emotion-sensing robot, is rapidly becoming the victim of its own cuteness after owners began dressing it up in wacky costumes. The Wall Street Journal has found that buyers of the device got together to form an intricate c...
- London taxis set to accept contactless payments in 2016London's cabbies have moved one step closer to accepting credit cards and contactless payments inside their vehicles. It's about time, right? After launching a consultation earlier this year, Transport for London (TfL) and London's Mayor Boris Johnso...
- BBC Three to go off air and move online in February next year