Our latest effort for IFAW (International Fund for Animal Welfare) has gone down a storm. We wanted to raise awareness about the impact of the souvenir trade on turtles and other endangered species. Hope you’ll agree this is a fanstastic campaign. The BBC picked up on the campaign. As did many other TV channels and countless blogs.
Please spread the message by posting and tweeting links to this blog post,
For further info visit the IFAW site.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Relieved. After good few years of terrible service, late lense deliveries and broken promises finally dumped @VisionExpress for online alt. 1 week ago
- Great event tonight at #ipa44club - thx everyone who came - excellent turnout. 1 week ago
- @RussellMarsh @cjlovell @dimitrisgsta @marcusmichaels oh - is everyone copying your technique Russell. 1 month ago
- @victoria_trow I have one of the best art directors in the biz looking for a shit hot digi copy girl. Msg me if interested. 2 months ago
- I think seat 40J to Panama will be the Lucky Seat. Choose a Lucky Seat and win 2 tickets! #KLMLuckySeat klmf.ly/19zL13b 3 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
December 2013 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Adrenaline Junkies Unbelievably Push the Envelope of HumanityMany think that humans are fragile, delicate creatures to be treated carefully in case they break. In the latest video from Crazy Vines, you'll see a whole lot of people who disagree Adrenaline junkies will jump out of planes, tilt a car on two wheels or even surf a tsunami to feel the rush of conquest over nature and physics. Luckily for us, they broug […]
- Vote for Your Favorite Song of 2013The debate over who won the year in music has plenty of unforgettable talking points: Daft Punk returnedJustin Timberlake and Jay Z joined forces. And headline magnet Miley Cyrus shocked everyone with her controversial MTV VMAs performance with Robin Thicke, earned the record for most views on a music video in 24 hours for "Wrecking Ball," and even […]
- Kobe and Messi: How Viral Marketing Sausage Is MadeWhen Turkish Airlines released an ad last December featuring soccer icon Lionel Messi and NBA superstar Kobe Bryant, it became a massive YouTube hit. When the airline released a sequel to that spot last week, the second ad became an even bigger smash with more than 77 million views in six days, including 20 million in its first two days online But the second […]
- Adrenaline Junkies Unbelievably Push the Envelope of Humanity
- Qualcomm releases proximity beacons that track Android and iOS shoppersShort-range location services are all the rage these days, but they're nothing without the Bluetooth beacons that make them possible. Qualcomm is fulfilling that behind-the-scenes need today by releasing its Gimbal proximity beacons. Both the tiny ...
- Google's +Post ads bring full social networking to sales pitches (video)Social networking in web ads is frequently limited to sharing buttons -- it's hard to get involved with companies short of visiting their news feeds on your own. Google's new +Post ad format could turn these sales pitches into true conversations. The ...
- Make your own Google Street View scene, giant camera not requiredGoogle's Street View has let us virtually explore the heights of the Eiffel Tower, the depths of the Large Hadron Collider and the world's train stations, but there are places on the globe that remain hidden from Mountain View's all-seeing camera. ...
- Qualcomm releases proximity beacons that track Android and iOS shoppers
Site infoLiving in a digital world
The Andreas04 Theme.