Our latest effort for IFAW (International Fund for Animal Welfare) has gone down a storm. We wanted to raise awareness about the impact of the souvenir trade on turtles and other endangered species. Hope you’ll agree this is a fanstastic campaign. The BBC picked up on the campaign. As did many other TV channels and countless blogs.
Please spread the message by posting and tweeting links to this blog post,
For further info visit the IFAW site.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- @CarolynHinsey any recommendation from ian always turns out fun. Sent you a follow. 6 days ago
- Worse than cats @CraigElimeliah: Frank Underwood photo bombing the most famous selfie ever. #oscars http://t.co/j4Ma77p6kn” 1 week ago
- C'mon @MCFC it's cold and snowy in New York. Give me something to cheer about. 3 weeks ago
- @cwiss cheers fella. 1 month ago
- @Ingrid21 hey Ingrid. See you in Kentucky soon. 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
March 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Starbucks Adds Digital Tipping to iPhone AppStarbucks customers will soon be able to use their iPhones to do more than just pay for their morning latte An upcoming update to the coffee chain's app will allow users to tip their baristas from within the app. Customers can currently pay for their drinks through the app but have to use cash if they want to leave a tip. See also: Top 25 Free iPhone Ap […]
- New Jersey's Tesla Smackdown Is Fair, but DumbAre car dealers relics in 2014? That's the heart of the argument between New Jersey and Tesla. The New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission voted on Tuesday to ban direct sales of Tesla in the state, starting April 1. The press, particularly tech blogs that are justifiably enamored with Tesla, were quick to frame the conflict as New Jersey vs. Progress and i […]
- 6 Minutes of Nothing Is the Most Meta 'Seinfeld' Supercut EverSeinfeld fans, prepare yourselves for six minutes of absolutely nothing. Video editor LJ Frezza created this supercut of scenes from the show featuring no characters, plot or context. It's one seriously meta play on Seinfeld's reputation as a show about nothing. See also: No Rent for You! 'Seinfeld' Apartment Recreated on Oculus Rift For […]
- Starbucks Adds Digital Tipping to iPhone App
- Here's how the NSA can collect data from millions of PCsWe know that the NSA has been ramping up its efforts to collect data from computers, but it's now clear that the intelligence agency has the tools to compromise those computers on a grand scale. Information leaked by Edward Snowden to The Intercept...
- Google Wallet's new 'Orders' feature lets you track online shipmentsNice to see Google is keeping the regular Google Wallet updates coming. A few weeks after introducing loyalty card scans, the company is adding a feature called "Orders," which lets you track your online shipments using Google Wallet's iOS or Android...
- Microsoft's OneNote may come to the Mac this monthMicrosoft's OneNote app has been available on mobile, Windows and the web for quite some time, but Mac support for the note-taking software has proven elusive... at least, until now. Both The Verge and ZDNet hear that OneNote will be available for...
- Here's how the NSA can collect data from millions of PCs