Our latest effort for IFAW (International Fund for Animal Welfare) has gone down a storm. We wanted to raise awareness about the impact of the souvenir trade on turtles and other endangered species. Hope you’ll agree this is a fanstastic campaign. The BBC picked up on the campaign. As did many other TV channels and countless blogs.
Please spread the message by posting and tweeting links to this blog post,
For further info visit the IFAW site.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 1 month ago
- @Ice_Box_Logic Thx for the tweet. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @AlanEEENash Thx for the tweet Alan. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @vicofmaciver Thx for the Victoria Leasha. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @ieashataitano @LinkedIn Thx for the tweet Leasha. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
July 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- 'Angry Birds 2' now available for Android and iOSIf you're a fan of the feathery game franchise, the title of this article might be somewhat confusingAngry Birds 2? Aren't there already tons of sequels for the immensely popular game? Well, yes. There are 14 games total, including the original Angry Birds, but the new one, if you trust the game's publisher Rovio, is the "first sequel, […]
- 'Unsettling' rise in anti-semitic incidents in Britain this yearLONDON — There has been an "unsettling" rise in the number of anti-semitic incidents occurring in Britain so far this year, according to new figures released by an organisation that supports the Jewish community. See also: World's Jewish population may have reached pre-Holocaust level The Community Security Trust, which monitors antisemitism i […]
- What is reactive programming?In this episode of Ask A Dev, web dev Braden O'Guinn gets fellow web developers up to speed on reactive programming by explaining what it is and where to find some helpful resources. Beyond, "I heard react is good" most developers have trouble defining reactive programming. Not Braden. He'll tell you about asynchronous data streams, mutab […]
- 'Angry Birds 2' now available for Android and iOS
- PlayStation helps Sony to big profits, but mobile's strugglingSony is actually doing all right despite a lot of turmoil, and it's got the PlayStation 4 to thank. This quarter, the company moved 3 million PS4s, bringing total sales of the console to 25.3 million units. Peripheral and software shipments also went...
- Razer's Android gamepad is now on Google Play for $80If you're tired of having to pause games on your Android mobile device just to wipe finger grease off the screen, you are in luck. For $80, the Bluetooth-connected Razer Serval gamepad will ensure that you never touch that screen again (at least unti...
- AT&T rejects $100 million fine, claims it followed the rulesAT&T refuses to pay the FCC the $100 million fine it got slapped with, claiming that it didn't keep data throttling a secret from its subscribers at all. Ma Bell was given with such a hefty penalty, because the agency determined that it slowed down s...
- PlayStation helps Sony to big profits, but mobile's struggling