Firstly my apologies for being crap. I’ve not updated this blog nearly enough recently. Too busy. But I promise to do better.
It’s a handy tool that gives you a quick demographic snapshot of your audience’s facebook usage. Next time somebody asks could facebook work for my brand – point them in the direction of this tool.
The tool is courtesy of the unofficial facebook blog, AllFacebook.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 1 month ago
- @Ice_Box_Logic Thx for the tweet. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @AlanEEENash Thx for the tweet Alan. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @vicofmaciver Thx for the Victoria Leasha. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @ieashataitano @LinkedIn Thx for the tweet Leasha. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
July 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Man thought he was raising puppies, turns out they're bearsA man in China spent two years raising a pair of puppies — only to have the jarring realization that he was actually raising two bears Yunnan resident Wang Kayui bought two "puppies" from a mysterious Vietnamese strangers a few years ago. There was apparently nothing unusual about the pets when Kayui took them home, and the animals were very well-b […]
- 'The Lego Movie' directors to take on Han Solo origin storyThe minds behind The Lego Movie are officially signed on to recount the origins of a certain half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf herder. A Star Wars spin-off flick that explores the origins of Han Solo is coming on May 25, 2018 — and the creative duo of Chris Miller and Phil Lord are at the helm, Lucasfilm confirms. They'll direct based on a script from f […]
- Reddit's problem is not Ellen Pao. Reddit's problem is Reddit.The smoke may have cleared from the Reddit uprising, but the clock is now ticking for interim CEO Ellen Pao to prove she can lead the chaotic community while some analysts predict her ouster On Monday, three days after a group of influential moderators pushed back against the abrupt firing of a beloved Reddit employee by temporarily taking down key sections […]
- Man thought he was raising puppies, turns out they're bears
- Capcom is making a light-up 'Mega Man' helmetWant to up the ante on your costume for the next big comic convention? Capcom will soon have you covered. The game developer has teased plans for an official, wearable Mega Man helmet that lights up. It won't grant you cybernetic powers, but it defin...
- Rdio adds new options to its list of curated stationsRdio has been keen on serving up curated stations for your listening pleasure for some time now, but today the streaming service added even more options. Like the existing selections, the new stations are curated by record labels and a smattering of ...
- Facebook says renewables will power 50% of its data centers by 2018Facebook is stepping up its commitment to renewable energy today. While announcing a new data center in Fort Worth (above), which happens to be entirely powered by wind energy, the social network also set a new goal of having 50 percent of its data c...
- Capcom is making a light-up 'Mega Man' helmet