Firstly my apologies for being crap. I’ve not updated this blog nearly enough recently. Too busy. But I promise to do better.
It’s a handy tool that gives you a quick demographic snapshot of your audience’s facebook usage. Next time somebody asks could facebook work for my brand – point them in the direction of this tool.
The tool is courtesy of the unofficial facebook blog, AllFacebook.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- @KathViner congrats. Landmark day for best newspaper in the world. Talented people rock. Great 2 see brilliant northern women recongised 6 days ago
- |LIVE NOW| - #meerkat mrk.tv/1BWNXHV 2 weeks ago
- In 5 hours: NYCFC debut MLS game - #meerkat mrk.tv/181xlCF 2 weeks ago
- This is the start of something very interesting. A game controlled by heart rate: bit.ly/1zVUwbg 1 month ago
- Trailer For Hbo’s Silicon Valley Season 2 - klou.tt/u7xeody6g4x3 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
March 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Jimmy Fallon performs the creepiest cover of 'Barbara Ann' with his wax figuresWe've seen Jimmy Fallon perform amazing musical numbers with his guests throughout his run as the host of The Tonight Show. But we've never quite seen something like this, save for an old episode of The Twilight Zone. Fallon, showing off his five new Madame Tussauds wax figures, performed the creepiest cover of The Beach Boys' hit "Barbar […]
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid won't seek re-electionSenate Minority Leader Harry Reid is announcing he will not seek re-election to another term. The 75-year-old Reid says in a statement issued by his office Friday that he wants to make sure Democrats regain control of the Senate next year and that it would be "inappropriate" for him to soak up campaign resources when he could be focusing on putting […]
- Family, duty, carrots: An Iron Throne made for a rabbitRedditor wallacemk decided to give his rabbit, Wallace, a feast fit for a king of Westeros, building an Iron Throne entirely out of carrots. While the throne in George R.R. Martin's epic was forged from the swords of thousands of a king's enemies, Wallace's throne is just your standard cardboard/beta-Carotene combination. Another commenter in […]
- Jimmy Fallon performs the creepiest cover of 'Barbara Ann' with his wax figures
- North Korea's must-have gadget is a $50 media playerIn North Korea, the gadget you'd probably want is a Notel. Or a Notetel, a word that attempts to shoehorn notebook and television together, describing a pretty unassuming, very popular, Chinese-made media player. According to estimates from Reuters, ...
- UK report concludes Huawei's no threat to national securityFor years, the UK government has been concerned that Huawei's networking equipment is aiding the Chinese government and threatening national security. In Britain, the company supplies major network providers such as BT, O2 and EE, which only amplifie...
- YouTube starts testing silky smooth, ultra HD video qualityYouTube introduced videos that play at 60 frames per second last year and ones viewable in 4K resolution in February. Now, the website is starting to experiment with videos that are both silky smooth and ultra high-def. TechCrunch has spotted a low-k...
- North Korea's must-have gadget is a $50 media player