Firstly my apologies for being crap. I’ve not updated this blog nearly enough recently. Too busy. But I promise to do better.
It’s a handy tool that gives you a quick demographic snapshot of your audience’s facebook usage. Next time somebody asks could facebook work for my brand – point them in the direction of this tool.
The tool is courtesy of the unofficial facebook blog, AllFacebook.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 1 month ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 2 months ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 2 months ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 4 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 4 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
October 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Apple iPad Mini 3: Still Great, But Not as Good a DealWhat can I say about the iPad mini 3 that hasn’t already been said? No, seriously, what can I say? Apple’s latest mini is essentially the same product as the first iPad Mini With Retina display with exactly four upgrades, only three of which are significant. Apple’s iPad Mini 3 is exactly the same size and shape as the last model: 7.8 x 5.3 x 0.29 inches. It […]
- 12 Gorgeous Moments From Hollywood's Love Affair With Oscar de la RentaGowns by Oscar de la Renta, the iconic designer who died Monday, have been practically obligatory for Hollywood's most fashionable for decades. From the Academy Awards to Cannes to the Golden Globes, there was scarcely a red carpet in the past 15 years that didn't showcase a big star, or three, wearing his designs. Born in the Dominican Republic, d […]
- 14 Things Thicker Than the iPad Air 2Apple's done it again The mammoth tech company unveiled the new iPad Air 2 on Oct. 16. At just 6.1 millimeters, or 0.24 of an inch, it's the thinnest tablet yet. Want to put that size in perspective? In Apple's demonstration, they laser-cut a pencil in half lengthways to illustrate iPad's insanely small dimensions We decided to kick that […]
- Apple iPad Mini 3: Still Great, But Not as Good a Deal
- HP to show off its 3D-scanning 'Sprout' PC next weekHP is synonymous with mass-market PCs and notebooks, but according to a report from Re/code, HP is trying it proverbial hand at something new. According to the usual slew of unnamed sources, the company (which is currently undergoing some business...
- Engadget Daily: a real-life hoverboard, a TV show for Vine celebrities, and more!Yes, it's true: Our own Sean Buckley rode a real-life hoverboard. But that's not all we have for you on this fine day -- read on for the rest of our news highlights from the last 24 hours, including the Avi-on Bluetooth light switch, an app that...
- Michigan's new law 'clarifies' ban on Tesla's direct sales modelIf you're hoping to find a Tesla Motors store in Motor City, you may be waiting a long, long time. Michigan Governor Rick Snyder has signed House Bill 5606 into law, explicitly banning Tesla's direct sales model in the state. Snyder contends that the...
- HP to show off its 3D-scanning 'Sprout' PC next week