Firstly my apologies for being crap. I’ve not updated this blog nearly enough recently. Too busy. But I promise to do better.
It’s a handy tool that gives you a quick demographic snapshot of your audience’s facebook usage. Next time somebody asks could facebook work for my brand – point them in the direction of this tool.
The tool is courtesy of the unofficial facebook blog, AllFacebook.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 2 months ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 3 months ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 3 months ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 5 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 5 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
November 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Scott Stapp says he's homeless, under financial attack in crazy Facebook videoScott Stapp is either the victim of one of the wildest, most well-coordinated illuminati conspiracies ever pulled, or he's got a screw loose. The former Creed frontman's 15-minute Facebook video (see below), uploaded in the wee hours of Wednesday morning, claims he's living in a Holiday Inn with barely enough money to eat after "someone […]
- Londoners chant 'hands up don't shoot' as Ferguson protests spreadProtesters gathered at the U.S. Embassy in London on Wednesday in the latest solidarity demonstration to spring up in the wake of the Ferguson grand jury decision While protests spread like wildfire across the U.S. on Monday and Tuesday, activists across the Atlantic have now taken to the streets. Hundreds gathered at the U.S. Embassy in London on Wednesday […]
- Richard Sherman takes NFL to task over Marshawn Lynch finesRichard Sherman has never shied away from talking to the press. But after teammate Marshawn Lynch was fined $100,000 last week for falling short of a league-mandated quota for media appearances, Sherman blasted the NFL for its policies in a creative way. At a weekly meeting with reporters, the outspoken Seahawks cornerback put on a skit of sorts with Seahawk […]
- Scott Stapp says he's homeless, under financial attack in crazy Facebook video
- Engadget Daily: Deepak Chopra, the deal with Black Friday, and moreIt's the night before Thanksgiving, and that means you're probably cooking, chatting with relatives and formulating your epic Black Friday attack plan. Need some help? No problem. We rounded up all the best tech deals available this holiday season. R...
- Ubisoft apologizes for 'Assassin's Creed' bugs with free add-ons and gamesUbisoft may not have a way to turn back time and release Assassin's Creed Unity without a slew of glitches, but it's at least trying to make amends to jilted gamers. The studio has announced that it's giving every Unity owner a free copy of the upcom...
- What to get when you've got a budding hipster in your lifeIt's that time of year again! You know, the one when you have to hand over your hard-earned cash or dole out the credit card digits to get the loved ones in your life a little something celebratory. Lucky you, we've got a slew of great recommendation...
- Engadget Daily: Deepak Chopra, the deal with Black Friday, and more