Firstly my apologies for being crap. I’ve not updated this blog nearly enough recently. Too busy. But I promise to do better.
It’s a handy tool that gives you a quick demographic snapshot of your audience’s facebook usage. Next time somebody asks could facebook work for my brand – point them in the direction of this tool.
The tool is courtesy of the unofficial facebook blog, AllFacebook.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Less and less 'innovation' things excite me but this does - littlebits.cc/cloud 1 month ago
- Oh the joys of the stationary life on airport tarmac. 1 month ago
- @CarolynHinsey any recommendation from ian always turns out fun. Sent you a follow. 1 month ago
- Worse than cats @CraigElimeliah: Frank Underwood photo bombing the most famous selfie ever. #oscars http://t.co/j4Ma77p6kn” 1 month ago
- C'mon @MCFC it's cold and snowy in New York. Give me something to cheer about. 2 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
April 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- General Motors' Brand Perception Has Fallen Off a Cliff: ReportIs the worst over for General Motors? A new report finds that the company's brand perception hit rock bottom in mid-April, after the news of two separate vehicle recalls became public, but has begun to make a modest rebound, according to one researcher YouGov's BrandIndex polls 5,000 consumers daily online about their perception of brands. A +100 B […]
- Delian Asparouhov: A Cure for Better CareWhen you love what you do for work, it doesn’t feel much like work. When you focus your attention on something that elicits the best of your abilities and puts you at the center of an inspiring, innovative community… that sounds more like fun. When that something has the potential to help countless individuals in a meaningful way — and the idea was born out […]
- Experts: Without Russia, the U.S. Has No Manned Spaceflight OptionsRight now, some 250 miles above Earth, a six-member crew is aboard the International Space Station: two Americans, one Japanese astronaut and three Russian cosmonauts. Back here on ground, though, the countries haven't been playing quite as nicely. As a result of Russia's recent actions in the Ukraine, the U.S. will suspend some space-related conta […]
- General Motors' Brand Perception Has Fallen Off a Cliff: Report
- Scribd brings Lonely Planet guides to its book subscription serviceScribd's e-book subscription service is only six months old, and already it's working hard to hook some big names to convince you that it's worth $9 a month. The company has now snagged a deal with publisher Lonely Planet that'll see hundreds of the...
- Recon's deal with the 'other' Motorola could see a rugged Glass rivalHead-mounted computing specialists Recon Instruments is building quite a team to take on Google Glass. Last year, Intel offered both cash and its manufacturing and technology expertise, and now the "other" Motorola has followed suit. Motorola...
- US government approves Facebook's purchase of OculusWe're not sure there was ever much doubt, but the US government has given the thumbs up to Facebook's $2 billion purchase of Oculus VR. The Federal Trade Commission examined the deal and found that it would not violate American antitrust laws. Now...
- Scribd brings Lonely Planet guides to its book subscription service