Firstly my apologies for being crap. I’ve not updated this blog nearly enough recently. Too busy. But I promise to do better.
It’s a handy tool that gives you a quick demographic snapshot of your audience’s facebook usage. Next time somebody asks could facebook work for my brand – point them in the direction of this tool.
The tool is courtesy of the unofficial facebook blog, AllFacebook.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 1 week ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 1 week ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 2 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 2 months ago
- RT @riksta we won!!! http://t.co/EB4itj072i 2 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
August 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- NHTSA Site Will Tell You If Your Car Has Been RecalledThere have been 46 million cars recalled in the U.S. this year. Was yours one of them? A new site from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has the answer. The site, Safecar.gov, lets you look up your car or truck's status by entering your vehicle identification number (VIN) The odds are good that the news will be bad: According to The Los […]
- Music Memories: What the VMAs Looked Like in 1984, 1994 and 2004LOS ANGELES — Airing for the very first time in 1984, the MTV Video Music Awards redefined how provocative these ceremonies can be when Madonna donned a wedding dress and seduced viewers while singing "Like a Virgin." Flash forward to 2014, and we have Beyoncé, Taylor Swift, Nicki Minaj and others, who will attempt to craft a memorable performance […]
- Chart Dumps Numbers on the Ice Bucket ChallengeIt's the blockbuster Internet hit of the summer — the Ice Bucket Challenge. The viral act of charity has taken over every single social media feed, and people can't stop watching the videos — no matter how much you complain about it. As of Thursday, more than 28 million people had mentioned it on Facebook, and more than 2.4 million videos have been […]
- NHTSA Site Will Tell You If Your Car Has Been Recalled
- ComScore: Most people in the US don't download apps on a regular basisWhile smartphone apps com in handy for a variety of uses from sharing photos to navigating a new locale, it appears that most folks in the US barely download them at all. According to ComScore, 65.5 percent of those users 18 and above who wield a...
- Secret's next update will add polls and Flickr support, but limit photo uploadsIf you love hanging your dirty laundry on carefully curated and symbolic images, then Secret's next update both is -- and isn't -- for you. Sometime next week, the anonymous sharing app will integrate Flickr image search, but access to the photo...
- Twitter's 'Buy Now' button may be powered by Stripe paymentsRemember that illusive "Buy Now" button that briefly showed up on Twitter last month? Re/Code says it's still on the way -- and it's backed by Stripe, a mobile payments startup. According to sources close to the outlet, merchants that want to sell...
- ComScore: Most people in the US don't download apps on a regular basis