Firstly my apologies for being crap. I’ve not updated this blog nearly enough recently. Too busy. But I promise to do better.
It’s a handy tool that gives you a quick demographic snapshot of your audience’s facebook usage. Next time somebody asks could facebook work for my brand – point them in the direction of this tool.
The tool is courtesy of the unofficial facebook blog, AllFacebook.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 2 months ago
- @Ice_Box_Logic Thx for the tweet. Glad you enjoyed the post. 2 months ago
- @AlanEEENash Thx for the tweet Alan. Glad you enjoyed the post. 2 months ago
- @vicofmaciver Thx for the Victoria Leasha. Glad you enjoyed the post. 2 months ago
- @ieashataitano @LinkedIn Thx for the tweet Leasha. Glad you enjoyed the post. 2 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
August 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- 90-year-old spends birthday strapped to wing of a plane like it's no big dealLONDON – Not many nonagenarians spend their birthdays attached to the wing of a small plane as they hurtle through the air at 500ft, but John Weston is not most 90-year-olds. See also: 57-year-old man laughs, cries and swears on his first flight The British WWII veteran, who served in the RAF as a rear gunner on a Lancaster Bomber, did the wing-walk on his b […]
- The man who saved Uber in New York is looking for new startupsThe man who helped Uber beat New York is looking for other startups Bradley Tusk, the former campaign manager for Mayor Michael Bloomberg, is selling what some startups desperately want to buy: advice on how to beat the system. The man who helped Uber weave through many of its regulatory scuffles, including last month's victory in New York, is looking t […]
- Your smartphone and laptop battery life could endanger your privacyThink your private browsing session is really private? A new paper shows how your smartphone or laptop's battery can be used to compromise your privacy A HTML5 feature called the Battery Status API lets websites check the status of your device's battery with such precision that it could be used to track you in short time intervals, researchers clai […]
- 90-year-old spends birthday strapped to wing of a plane like it's no big deal
- Finally, a $9,000 watch that attaches to your Apple WatchCalifornia-based (where else?) watch-maker Nico Gerard has announced a timepiece that has an Apple Watch lodged within a pretty typical analog watch strap. Yep: a watch for your Apple Watch. Oh and preorders start at $9,300 — although that in...
- Acer Aspire One Cloudbook gives you a full Windows laptop for $169Hey, HP: you're far from the only one who can play the ridiculously low-cost Windows laptop game. Acer has unveiled the Aspire One Cloudbook 11 and 14, a pair of thin-and-light Windows 10 portables that promise a 'real' PC experience even if you're...
- OS X flaw leaves Macs vulnerable to attacks, no password requiredThe latest version of OS X contains a serious flaw that hackers can use to attack your computer without ever needing your password. The issue is around a hidden document -- Sudoers -- which is effectively a list of permissions as to which pieces of...
- Finally, a $9,000 watch that attaches to your Apple Watch