Firstly my apologies for being crap. I’ve not updated this blog nearly enough recently. Too busy. But I promise to do better.
It’s a handy tool that gives you a quick demographic snapshot of your audience’s facebook usage. Next time somebody asks could facebook work for my brand – point them in the direction of this tool.
The tool is courtesy of the unofficial facebook blog, AllFacebook.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 1 month ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 2 months ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 2 months ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 4 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 4 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
October 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- 5,000 Carved Pumpkins Twinkle at Rise of the Jack-o'-LanternsThe Great Pumpkin can't hold a (tea-light) candle to these Jack-o'-Lanterns. The RISE of the Jack-o'-Lanterns in Westbury, New York puts on a stunning display of more than 5,000 professionally carved pumpkins. And that doesn't even include the replacements carved each week — since, you know, pumpkins tend to rot. See also: How to Make a B […]
- Canada Prime Minister: Shooting Rampage in Ottawa Was TerrorismOTTAWA, Ontario — Two deadly attacks in three days against members of the military stunned Canadians and raised fears their country was being targeted for reprisals for joining the U.S.-led air campaign against an extremist Islamic group in Iraq and Syria. "We will not be intimidated. Canada will never be intimidated," Prime Minister Stephen Harper […]
- 10 Huge Reveals From the 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Trailer LeakLOS ANGELES — The Avengers: Age of Ultron trailer was supposed to debut during next week's episode of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., but on Wednesday afternoon, a dark and shadowy force had a different, more accelerated agenda. Dammit, Hydra. — Marvel Entertainment (@Marvel) October 22, 2014 SEE ALSO: A Big, Bold Prediction for Marvel's […]
- 5,000 Carved Pumpkins Twinkle at Rise of the Jack-o'-Lanterns
- Hungary needs cash, so it wants to tax internet trafficIt's probably a good thing that Google got its Street View surveil of Hungary in when it did, because a new tax being proposed could make internet traffic in the country more expensive. A tax bill draft sent to parliament could impose a 150 forints...
- Windows 10 has new ways to protect you against internet data breachesThere are plenty of online services that use two-factor authentication to reduce the chances of someone hijacking your account after a data breach, but what about the operating system on your PC or phone? You'll get that safeguard if you use Windows...
- B&O Play have made a portable Bluetooth speaker, no, we're not kiddingIt's the last press day at German trade show IFA, and I should be hauling ass across the show floor. Instead, I'm waiting outside by the taxi rank, sucking down secondhand smoke of the booth attendants on their breaks and hoping that my ride hasn't...
- Hungary needs cash, so it wants to tax internet traffic