Firstly my apologies for being crap. I’ve not updated this blog nearly enough recently. Too busy. But I promise to do better.
It’s a handy tool that gives you a quick demographic snapshot of your audience’s facebook usage. Next time somebody asks could facebook work for my brand – point them in the direction of this tool.
The tool is courtesy of the unofficial facebook blog, AllFacebook.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 4 months ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 5 months ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 5 months ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 7 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 7 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
January 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Rowlf leads Muppet cover of Biz Markie's 'Just a Friend'Rowlf is a piano-playing dog with a deep soul, but he's never found love In a Muppets version of Biz Markie's hip hop classic "Just a Friend," we learn that Rowlf's heart lies with Miss Piggy, a bovine who only has eyes for Kermit. Brighten your holidays with Kermit singing 'It Feels Like Christmas' The Muppets turn badass […]
- This blizzard will test Uber's emergency capping promise in New YorkFor Uber, bad press often follows bad weather In New York, many still remember how the company launched surge pricing during Hurricane Sandy in 2012, forcing hurricane-stricken consumers to dig deep in their wallets during a disaster. See also: Blizzard to hit New England hard; NYC expecting 18 to 24 inches A blizzard is on track to plaster areas from New Je […]
- How YouTubers discovered a human condition no one had talked about beforeEditor's note: This article has a strong audio component. It's best experienced in a quiet space with a set of headphones, as many of the sounds are soft, designed for stimulation and relaxation.For the next 13 minutes and 41 seconds, Ally, who you are hearing right now, will talk you through a role play procedure meant to test the nerves that atta […]
- Rowlf leads Muppet cover of Biz Markie's 'Just a Friend'
- With Story Studio, Oculus VR embarks on its Hollywood takeoverAround the time Oculus VR began experimenting internally with the creation of tech demos, investor Marc Andreessen, impressed with what he'd seen, urged Brendan Iribe, Oculus VR's CEO, to show them off to Hollywood. Andreessen believed the medium was...
- The first live VR broadcast brought the beach to my backyardOn Saturday morning in Ann Arbor, MI it was about 30 degrees outside, but I was in my backyard enjoying a 75 degree day at the beach. That's only possible because I was testing out the first attempt at streaming virtual reality from one place to anot...
- Google and NFL deal puts football highlights on YouTubeIt had to hurt when Facebook made a deal with the NFL to play video clips before YouTube, but Google has finally announced its own pact with the league just in time for the Super Bowl. There's now an NFL YouTube channel for official highlights, and G...
- With Story Studio, Oculus VR embarks on its Hollywood takeover