Firstly my apologies for being crap. I’ve not updated this blog nearly enough recently. Too busy. But I promise to do better.
It’s a handy tool that gives you a quick demographic snapshot of your audience’s facebook usage. Next time somebody asks could facebook work for my brand – point them in the direction of this tool.
The tool is courtesy of the unofficial facebook blog, AllFacebook.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 4 weeks ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 4 weeks ago
- RT @riksta we won!!! http://t.co/EB4itj072i 4 weeks ago
- @gloveandboots gr8 working with you guys and really gr8 to see all the positive sentiment from your fans on YouTube. We'll do more 2gether. 1 month ago
- @awbalfour great to see you fella. Sounds like a fun business you're in now. 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
July 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- U.S. Officials: No Evidence of Direct Russian Link to PlaneSenior U.S. intelligence officials say they have no evidence of direct Russian government involvement in the shooting down of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17. They say the passenger jet was likely felled by an SA-11 surface-to-air missile fired by Russian-backed separatists in eastern Ukraine and that Russia "created the conditions" for the downing by […]
- Russia Lays Out Its MH17 Evidence: 6 Questions It Can't AnswerThe international community has increasingly settled on the U.S. government's assertion that pro-Russian rebels are responsible for downing Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 And while senior U.S. intelligence officials said on Tuesday they have no evidence of direct Russian government involvement in the shooting down of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17, officials […]
- LinkedIn Buys B2B Marketing Firm Bizo for $175 MillionLinkedIn on Tuesday announced it is buying Bizo, a B2B marketing firm, for about $175 million. The transaction is a combination of 10% stock and 90% cash. It is expected to close in the third quarter Formed in 2008, Bizo provides software and services that let B2B customers reach their target audiences online within professional segments. The platform also l […]
- U.S. Officials: No Evidence of Direct Russian Link to Plane
- China and Macs power Apple's growth as iPad demand wanesApple had a very strong second quarter. iPhone sales were up significantly over Q2 2013 and the company pocketed $700 million more in profit than it did during the same period last year, even though iPad sales slipped slightly. The company's third...
- The cloud is Microsoft's biggest money maker as it reconsiders hardware and contentWe always want to know how Microsoft is doing, but today we're paying especially close attention: The company just released its earnings for its fourth fiscal quarter, the first full quarter that new CEO Satya Nadella was on the job. Also, let's not...
- Yo and the app hype machineYo is a notifications app where all it does is send the word "Yo" to your friends. That's it. Just "Yo." Of course, silly single-purpose apps like these are a dime a dozen -- remember those fart apps of old? -- but the thing that sets Yo apart is...
- China and Macs power Apple's growth as iPad demand wanes