Firstly my apologies for being crap. I’ve not updated this blog nearly enough recently. Too busy. But I promise to do better.
It’s a handy tool that gives you a quick demographic snapshot of your audience’s facebook usage. Next time somebody asks could facebook work for my brand – point them in the direction of this tool.
The tool is courtesy of the unofficial facebook blog, AllFacebook.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- RT @nrossreyes: Great concluding panel @videoadnews #NVF15 w/@mattprohaska @keithgrossman @riksta. Love inclusion of creative to bring back… 3 weeks ago
- @CraigElimeliah - hope new gig going well. DM me & we'll catch up soon. Thought you might like this post I wrote: bit.ly/1JtsXI1 1 month ago
- "Are you ready for the digital crash?" --- bit.ly/1JtsXI1 1 month ago
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 4 months ago
- @Ice_Box_Logic Thx for the tweet. Glad you enjoyed the post. 4 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
October 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Doctor Who Episode 3 review: All your base are belong to ghostsThis review contains spoilers for Doctor Who Season 9 Episode 3: Under the Lake. If any readers are wondering why this headline defies grammar, click here. Ah, bases. Is there anything the Doctor and his TARDIS love more than a good base? Probably not. Ever since the show was forced to deal with slimmer budgets in the late 1960s, Doctor Who has visited more […]
- Apple Watch game lets you save ‘The Martian’ from your wristThis season's sci-fi movie hit centered around saving the life of a scientist stranded on Mars now has an accompanying Apple Watch game The Martian: Bring Him Home puts you in the role of a NASA worker who has the only contact with stranded astronaut Mark Watney (Matt Damon). See also: The science of 'The Martian': What checks out (and what do […]
- Man who killed 9 at Oregon college shot himself, too, police sayThe 26-year-old who went on a deadly rampage at Umpqua Community College in Roseburg, Oregon killed himself after police arrived, authorities said Saturday. The medical examiner determined Chris Harper-Mercer committed suicide, according to a statement from the Douglas County Sheriff's Department. Before he shot himself, he killed nine others in a writi […]
- Doctor Who Episode 3 review: All your base are belong to ghosts
- Rare shows the 'Conker' game that never wasIf you know your Rare history, you probably know that Conker's Bad Fur Day began life as a tame, kid-friendly game and evolved into the foul-mouthed 'mature' title that reached your Nintendo 64. Have you wondered what that original squirrel adventu...
- 'FTL: Faster Than Light' soundtrack on vinyl looks out of this worldOne of the direct results of folks helping Subset Games, the developers of FTL: Faster Than Light, absolutely demolish their Kickstarter goal was hiring Ben Prunty to score the game. And now thanks to iam8bit you'll soon be able to listen to it on...
- Scottrade learned about a data breach from law enforcementCompanies typically find out about data breaches first-hand, and bring in the police after the fact to (hopefully) identify the culprits. Unfortunately, Scottrade didn't even have that luxury: the investment firm only learned about a huge breach a...
- Rare shows the 'Conker' game that never was