Firstly my apologies for being crap. I’ve not updated this blog nearly enough recently. Too busy. But I promise to do better.
It’s a handy tool that gives you a quick demographic snapshot of your audience’s facebook usage. Next time somebody asks could facebook work for my brand – point them in the direction of this tool.
The tool is courtesy of the unofficial facebook blog, AllFacebook.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 4 days ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 1 month ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 1 month ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 2 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 2 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
September 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Ebola Survivor: 'We Can't Afford to Wait'An American doctor who survived Ebola said there's no time to waste as President Barack Obama outlined his plan to ramp up the U.S. response to the epidemic in West Africa. "We can't afford to wait months, or even weeks, to take action, to put people on the ground," Dr. Kent Brantly told senators Tuesday. See also: U.S. to Send 3,000 Mili […]
- 10 Incredibly Realistic Minecraft CreationsUncharted territories and new worlds lie beyond the pixelated screen of Minecraft. Players of the video game often take to building lifelike creations, inspired by both reality and fiction alike. Thousands of hours pass as players, either flying solo or working as a group, attempt to recreate Hogwarts, Middle Earth or the entirety of Denmark within the game […]
- U.S. Man Held for Alleged Attempt to Swim to North KoreaSEOUL, South Korea — South Korean border guards arrested an American man who they believe was attempting to swim across a river into rival North Korea, a South Korean defense official said Wednesday. The man was apprehended Tuesday night while lying on a bank of the Han River, which is in a restricted military area near the border, said the official, speakin […]
- Ebola Survivor: 'We Can't Afford to Wait'
- Instragram ads are coming to UK feeds very soonWhile Instagram has been monetising its app for nearly a year, UK users have been enjoyed scrolling through their timelines completely free of ads. Until now. The company has taken to the service to share the very first sponsored post with UK users...
- Facebook's rumored 'Moments' app will help you share privatelyFacebook's megaphone-like approach to sharing makes it less than ideal for more private missives. Sharing private images or jokes with select people is something of a test of nerves. One slip of a drop-down menu, and your intimate photo could go...
- Philips aims to relieve persistent pain with smartphone-controlled devicesPhilips will soon launch a couple of iPhone- and iPad-controlled devices, but they're not the company's usual phone docks or Hue smartlight models -- they're gadgets designed to help suppress persistent pain. The first device (above) called...
- Instragram ads are coming to UK feeds very soon