Couple of our creatives have entered the 48 hour ad contest for Cannes Young Lions. Take a view at their effort below, if you like it, give it a star rating – and you could help send them on their way to Cannes. The more hits the video gets the more chance they have of winning, so if you think it’s a great entry, for a great cause – twitter the youtube link, blog it, stick it on facebook, email it to your mates, tattoo it to your forehead, or graffiti a nearby billboard with the link.
Wow. What an amazing year for the UK. After a few years of putting in a distinctly average digital performance at Cannes, this year UK agencies have been shortlisted everywhere (probably second most shortlisted country after the US) – and it’s interesting the mix of agencies represented; above-the-line, below-the-line, pure-play – everyone seems to be in on the digital act.
It’s good year for the network too with Rapp Collins Malaysia, DDB Stockholm (3), DDB Oslo, Rapp Digital Brazil, DDB Germany Hamburg and DDB Germany Berlin (2) all appearing on the shortlist.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- @KathViner congrats. Landmark day for best newspaper in the world. Talented people rock. Great 2 see brilliant northern women recongised 4 weeks ago
- |LIVE NOW| - #meerkat mrk.tv/1BWNXHV 1 month ago
- In 5 hours: NYCFC debut MLS game - #meerkat mrk.tv/181xlCF 1 month ago
- This is the start of something very interesting. A game controlled by heart rate: bit.ly/1zVUwbg 2 months ago
- Trailer For Hbo’s Silicon Valley Season 2 - klou.tt/u7xeody6g4x3 2 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
April 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Five Australian teenagers accused of Islamic State terrorism plotFive Australian teenagers were arrested Saturday on suspicion of plotting an Islamic State group-inspired terrorist attack at a Veterans' Day ceremony that included targeting police officers, officials said. The suspects included two 18-year-olds who are alleged to have been preparing an attack at the ANZAC Day ceremony in Melbourne later this month, Au […]
- New Apple Watch Sport band colors revealed in ItalyBrand new colors for the Apple Watch Sport band emerged during an event in Italy on Friday Posted to the Instagram account of Umberta Gnutti Beretta, the new Apple Watch Sport bands colors include red, yellow, light pink and one that appears to be either purple or dark blue See also: Apple Watch gold club: Trying on the most expensive smartwatch in the world […]
- Watch music lovers hunt for vinyl on Record Store DayWith plaid shirts, comfy shoes and high hopes, New York's most eager vinyl enthusiasts gathered overnight Saturday outside the Rough Trade record store in Brooklyn. Their mission: Find awesome records Record Store Day, an annual event held every third Saturday of April since 2007, celebrates the culture of independently owned record shops. Most of these […]
- Five Australian teenagers accused of Islamic State terrorism plot
- Comcast's gigabit internet hits northern California in JuneComcast is bringing its twice-as-fast-as-Google-Fiber internet service to northern California. Potential customers will need installation of professional-grade equipment to access it and, you'll have to be near its fiber network -- Fresno, Monterey, ...
- Windows 10's phone maps help you find things to doTo put it mildly, Windows Phone's official mapping options are... basic. However, Microsoft is promising a better experience with the mobile Maps app in Windows 10. Get a recent preview version of Windows 10 and you'll see a map interface that is not...
- Google's 'balloon-powered internet for all' is almost readyIn case you wanted another behind-the-scenes look at how Google's internet-by-balloon service is doing, now is your chance. The Project Loon team posted a new video showing everything from how it manages its balloon fleet, the balloon creation proces...
- Comcast's gigabit internet hits northern California in June