Couple of our creatives have entered the 48 hour ad contest for Cannes Young Lions. Take a view at their effort below, if you like it, give it a star rating – and you could help send them on their way to Cannes. The more hits the video gets the more chance they have of winning, so if you think it’s a great entry, for a great cause – twitter the youtube link, blog it, stick it on facebook, email it to your mates, tattoo it to your forehead, or graffiti a nearby billboard with the link.
Wow. What an amazing year for the UK. After a few years of putting in a distinctly average digital performance at Cannes, this year UK agencies have been shortlisted everywhere (probably second most shortlisted country after the US) – and it’s interesting the mix of agencies represented; above-the-line, below-the-line, pure-play – everyone seems to be in on the digital act.
It’s good year for the network too with Rapp Collins Malaysia, DDB Stockholm (3), DDB Oslo, Rapp Digital Brazil, DDB Germany Hamburg and DDB Germany Berlin (2) all appearing on the shortlist.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- @kncukier bang on point in pres on big data at #MoCoLDN 1 hour ago
- @poll 7270 1 hour ago
- @poll 7490 2 hours ago
- Shiona checks out brainwave cat ears technology at #mocoldn #rapp_uk #rappuk instagram.com/p/hyLbllKFCd/ 2 hours ago
- Relieved. After good few years of terrible service, late lense deliveries and broken promises finally dumped @VisionExpress for online alt. 1 week ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
December 2013 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Spotify Expands Free Streaming to All DevicesSpotify announced on Wednesday that it is expanding its free streaming option to all devices. This means non-paying users can listen to individual tracks and albums of their choice using the Spotify app for iOS and Android tablets The announcement, which was previously rumored, took place during an event at the company's U.S. headquarters in New York Ci […]
- Netflix Knows You Better Than You Know YourselfSome businesses would love to get basic information like your name, age and gender to better understand how to market to you in the futureNetflix could care less Netflix used to place an emphasis on collecting these types of biographical details about its users, but it eventually decided the data wasn't particularly useful. "It really doesn't […]
- 5 Facts Every Coffee Drinker Should KnowAhh, coffee, the sweet brown nectar of the gods. Empires rise and fall at its feet. Some rocket ships even fly on the fuel of caffeine alone. OK, not really — we just really like coffee. Hot, iced, cappuccino or Americano, please send us a coffee because we're tired and have stuff to do. See also: What Your Coffee Preference Says About You This week […]
- Spotify Expands Free Streaming to All Devices
- Why the UK's Department of Health is spending millions of pounds on mobile gamingToday sees the release of The Walk, an iOS and Android game backed by the UK's Department of Health. It's the second release in a collection of apps funded as part of the UK's Small Business Research Initiative (SBRI). The first -- StepJockey, an app ...
- Spotify adds 20 new marketsAll right, all right, it's no Zeppelin, but still another bit of good news from today's Spotify event in NYC. The streaming service announced that it will be launching in an additional 20 markets, bringing the total number up to 55. The includes a ...
- Led Zeppelin comes to SpotifyNow THIS is the news we were waiting for from Spotify. A little Coda to today's Spotify event in New York City -- one of the great rock bands of all time is coming to the streaming service. As CEO Daniel Ek put it, "I can't wait to get the Led out." ...
- Why the UK's Department of Health is spending millions of pounds on mobile gaming
Site infoLiving in a digital world
The Andreas04 Theme.