Couple of our creatives have entered the 48 hour ad contest for Cannes Young Lions. Take a view at their effort below, if you like it, give it a star rating – and you could help send them on their way to Cannes. The more hits the video gets the more chance they have of winning, so if you think it’s a great entry, for a great cause – twitter the youtube link, blog it, stick it on facebook, email it to your mates, tattoo it to your forehead, or graffiti a nearby billboard with the link.
Wow. What an amazing year for the UK. After a few years of putting in a distinctly average digital performance at Cannes, this year UK agencies have been shortlisted everywhere (probably second most shortlisted country after the US) – and it’s interesting the mix of agencies represented; above-the-line, below-the-line, pure-play – everyone seems to be in on the digital act.
It’s good year for the network too with Rapp Collins Malaysia, DDB Stockholm (3), DDB Oslo, Rapp Digital Brazil, DDB Germany Hamburg and DDB Germany Berlin (2) all appearing on the shortlist.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- This is the start of something very interesting. A game controlled by heart rate: bit.ly/1zVUwbg 2 weeks ago
- Trailer For Hbo’s Silicon Valley Season 2 - klou.tt/u7xeody6g4x3 2 weeks ago
- Publishers, Agencies Must Shift Their Focus From Big Data to Big Content - klou.tt/qzqbm8bed2jb 2 weeks ago
- 2015 Trends in Customer Engagement, eCommerce and Mobile Commerce - klou.tt/l5pugqdu304h 2 weeks ago
- Revealed: How Google Glass imploded - klou.tt/14bohp9hgyip0 2 weeks ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
February 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- Apple CEO Tim Cook on privacy and the Apple Watch retail experienceDuring a trip this week to Apple's European operations, CEO Tim Cook revealed a bit more about the company's position on customer privacy as well as the upcoming Apple Watch retail experience in a new interview "None of us should accept that the government or a company or anybody should have access to all of our private information," said […]
- Mathematical! An 'Adventure Time' movie is in the worksOh my glob, Jake the dog and Finn the Human are coming to the big screen. Warner Bros. is developing a full-length Adventure Time movie under the guidance of The Lego Movie producers Chris McKay and Roy Lee, Deadline reported on Friday. No release date has been set as of yet. See also: Artists Reimagine 'Adventure Time' as Other Iconic Characters F […]
- Russian opposition leader Boris Nemtsov's life in picturesRussian opposition leader Boris Nemtsov was gunned down in front of the Kremlin on Friday See also: Boris Nemtsov's murder sends shockwaves through Russian opposition Photographer Evgeny Feldman spent time with the charismatic activist before he was assassinated. We've compiled a gallery of Feldman's photos of Nemtsov, below: Have something to […]
- Apple CEO Tim Cook on privacy and the Apple Watch retail experience
- 10 high-tech gadgets that will improve your tennis gameThe sport of tennis is no stranger to incorporating new technologies -- from the electronic line judges of the early '70s to today's Hawk-Eye system with its multi-camera array. These days, players at all levels have a variety of high-tech tools to h...
- Proposed privacy bill protects industry more than it does peopleIf the return of Frank Underwood stoked a thirst for real drama from the nation's capitol, perhaps the White House's late-Friday news dump of the proposed Consumer Privacy Bill of Rights will whet your whistle. Alongside common-sense things like Cong...
- Recommended Reading: The secrets behind 'Madden's' player ratingsRecommended Reading highlights the best long-form writing on technology and more in print and on the web. Some weeks, you'll also find short reviews of books that we think are worth your time. We hope you enjoy the read. How Madden Ratings are Ma...
- 10 high-tech gadgets that will improve your tennis game