Couple of our creatives have entered the 48 hour ad contest for Cannes Young Lions. Take a view at their effort below, if you like it, give it a star rating – and you could help send them on their way to Cannes. The more hits the video gets the more chance they have of winning, so if you think it’s a great entry, for a great cause – twitter the youtube link, blog it, stick it on facebook, email it to your mates, tattoo it to your forehead, or graffiti a nearby billboard with the link.
Wow. What an amazing year for the UK. After a few years of putting in a distinctly average digital performance at Cannes, this year UK agencies have been shortlisted everywhere (probably second most shortlisted country after the US) – and it’s interesting the mix of agencies represented; above-the-line, below-the-line, pure-play – everyone seems to be in on the digital act.
It’s good year for the network too with Rapp Collins Malaysia, DDB Stockholm (3), DDB Oslo, Rapp Digital Brazil, DDB Germany Hamburg and DDB Germany Berlin (2) all appearing on the shortlist.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 1 month ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 1 month ago
- RT @riksta we won!!! http://t.co/EB4itj072i 1 month ago
- @gloveandboots gr8 working with you guys and really gr8 to see all the positive sentiment from your fans on YouTube. We'll do more 2gether. 1 month ago
- @awbalfour great to see you fella. Sounds like a fun business you're in now. 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
July 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- George Zimmerman Is Now Guarding a Gun StoreGeorge Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch captain who was acquitted in the high-profile killing of teenager Trayvon Martin, is now working as a security officer in a guns and motorcycles store in Florida, according to a local police report. See also: Obama: 'Trayvon Martin Could Have Been Me 35 Years Ago' After midnight on Sunday night, a police off […]
- Halfway to Iron Man: Hands On With the Myo Motion Control ArmbandMyo from Thalmic Labs is one of those smart and deceptively simple-looking inventions that has the potential to change the way we work and live It’s as easy to put on as a traditional armband, but is packed full of technology that lets it track both your hand movements and arm motions, then lets you use those gestures to control virtually anything on your de […]
- Asana Users: The iOS App You've Been Waiting for Is Finally HereManaging group projects can be overwhelming, particularly when you're dealing with a large team and need to make changes while in transit. Task manager Asana launched a redesigned iOS app Tuesday that makes it easier for teams to collaborate and helps individuals focus on the most important tasks. See also: 10 Gmail Hacks to Help You Master Your Inbox W […]
- George Zimmerman Is Now Guarding a Gun Store
- OneNote on iOS and Mac now lets you attach filesLike it or not, school is fast approaching. However, Microsoft thinks it can make the fall semester a little more bearable with big updates to OneNote on both iOS and the Mac. Both apps now let you attach files to your notes; you can include audio...
- How to make your dumb home smarter without spending a fortuneIf you go all out connecting your house, you can end up spending as much upgrading a smart home as it costs to build a dumb one. But you don't need a ton of proprietary gear to pimp your crib with 21st-century tech. Your smartphone and tablet already...
- 'The Last of Us' brought to life in live stage showToday, The Last of Us is getting ready to take over PlayStation 4 consoles everywhere, and soon it may also be conquering... Broadway. Well, maybe not so much. But Naughty Dog's popular title did make its debut on the live stage, with a show called...
- OneNote on iOS and Mac now lets you attach files