Couple of our creatives have entered the 48 hour ad contest for Cannes Young Lions. Take a view at their effort below, if you like it, give it a star rating – and you could help send them on their way to Cannes. The more hits the video gets the more chance they have of winning, so if you think it’s a great entry, for a great cause – twitter the youtube link, blog it, stick it on facebook, email it to your mates, tattoo it to your forehead, or graffiti a nearby billboard with the link.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- @KathViner congrats. Landmark day for best newspaper in the world. Talented people rock. Great 2 see brilliant northern women recongised 1 week ago
- |LIVE NOW| - #meerkat mrk.tv/1BWNXHV 3 weeks ago
- In 5 hours: NYCFC debut MLS game - #meerkat mrk.tv/181xlCF 3 weeks ago
- This is the start of something very interesting. A game controlled by heart rate: bit.ly/1zVUwbg 1 month ago
- Trailer For Hbo’s Silicon Valley Season 2 - klou.tt/u7xeody6g4x3 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
April 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Microsoft's MS-DOS app will make you actually want a Windows PhoneIn a surprisingly elaborate prank, Microsoft brought back MS-DOS Wednesday in the form of a Windows Phone app. The app, which features both the command line and Microsoft's digital assistant Cortana, had many almost instantly geeking out over the long-gone operating system. See also: Finally, Microsoft launches MS-DOS for smartphones But Microsoft' […]
- Deadpool smashes Mario Lopez's baby face to confirm R ratingDon't worry everyone, the Deadpool PG-13 scare was just an April Fools' Day prank Actor Ryan Reynolds sat down with Mario Lopez to talk about his upcoming film, Deadpool, on Wednesday. The staged conversation about the Marvel movie eventually turned to ratings, and Lopez expressed his approval of the potential PG-13 rating. See also: A seductive fi […]
- Photographer steps inside abandoned Cleveland theaterAmerica is crumbling. Photographer Seph Lawless has been traveling around the U.S. photographing abandoned race tracks and other sites of urban decay. He recently traveled to northeast Ohio for his latest project, which centers around the deserted Variety Theater. Closed in 1986, the theater was originally one of the first single screen movie theaters in the […]
- Microsoft's MS-DOS app will make you actually want a Windows Phone
- Create better 3D models by waving your smartphone aroundSure your smartphone makes for a passable 3D scanner, but it still can't determine the size of an item. Fortunately, Carnegie Mellon researchers are able to discover the scale of an object using a smartphone's camera and its IMU (inertial measurement...
- A peppy, neon look at 'Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem' for Wii U"Thank you for waiting, everyone." That's how Nintendo capped the new trailer today for Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem, a Wii U game it's developing with Japanese publisher Atlus, announced back in January 2013. While the video is fairly gorgeous a...
- Acer's Chrome OS all-in-one is the first with a touchscreenIntrigued by the idea of an all-in-one Chrome OS computer, but were hoping for something a little more exciting than the likes of LG's Chromebase? You've got it: Acer has just unveiled its own Chromebase. The system has a 21.5-inch 1080p display like...
- Create better 3D models by waving your smartphone around