Couple of our creatives have entered the 48 hour ad contest for Cannes Young Lions. Take a view at their effort below, if you like it, give it a star rating – and you could help send them on their way to Cannes. The more hits the video gets the more chance they have of winning, so if you think it’s a great entry, for a great cause – twitter the youtube link, blog it, stick it on facebook, email it to your mates, tattoo it to your forehead, or graffiti a nearby billboard with the link.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- This is the start of something very interesting. A game controlled by heart rate: bit.ly/1zVUwbg 3 weeks ago
- Trailer For Hbo’s Silicon Valley Season 2 - klou.tt/u7xeody6g4x3 3 weeks ago
- Publishers, Agencies Must Shift Their Focus From Big Data to Big Content - klou.tt/qzqbm8bed2jb 3 weeks ago
- 2015 Trends in Customer Engagement, eCommerce and Mobile Commerce - klou.tt/l5pugqdu304h 3 weeks ago
- Revealed: How Google Glass imploded - klou.tt/14bohp9hgyip0 3 weeks ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
March 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Mama isn't home, so the kid and his dad are kicking up the jamWhen Mama isn't home, it's time to jam. The amazing father and son duo, Russ and Toby Bauer, who brought you an awesome dance anthem by playing a trombone and an oven door, are back with a cover of "Sandstorm" by Darude. There are no trombones this time, but there is plenty of oven door slamming — and, of course, the noted absence of mama […]
- Nickelback released a disco song and it's as awful as you'd expectThe band that everybody loves to hate is back with a new tune — and for some reason, it's a disco song Sometimes, it seems that Nickelback releases music for the sole purpose of you hating it. Frontman Chad Kroeger even thanked his haters during an interview last year for adding to his band's popularity The video for the new tune, "She Keeps M […]
- Cinder Sensing Cooker wants to be the smartest cook in the kitchenI just endured either the most delicious or cruelest product demo ever The roughly 12-pound Cinder Sensing Cooker is still almost a year away from release, but it’s already turning heads — in part because it’s the anti-George Foreman grill. Popular in the '90s, that countertop cooker focused on speedy grilling and health (all the oils drained into a sep […]
- Mama isn't home, so the kid and his dad are kicking up the jam
- Hold the phone: MWC had more than just handsetsWhile the term "mobile" has always meant more than just smartphones, this year's Mobile World Congress really highlighted how diverse the category can be. After all, the star of the show was arguably the HTC Vive, and the only mobile-related thing ab...
- Sony's testing a PS4 update that lets you pick up your game where you left offSony's PlayStation 4 has been a sales success since its launch and recently crossed 20 million units sold to customers. Of course, now that gamers have one they're expecting new features and Sony might be about to pick up the pace. Posts on NeoGAF an...
- Major CIA overhaul ramps up focus on cyber operationsThe CIA is working on a major reorganization, and it's said to be one the largest in the agency's 67-year history. A big piece of the overhaul is a larger focus on operations in cyberspace, leveraging the latest technology in its intelligence gatheri...
- Hold the phone: MWC had more than just handsets