Couple of our creatives have entered the 48 hour ad contest for Cannes Young Lions. Take a view at their effort below, if you like it, give it a star rating – and you could help send them on their way to Cannes. The more hits the video gets the more chance they have of winning, so if you think it’s a great entry, for a great cause – twitter the youtube link, blog it, stick it on facebook, email it to your mates, tattoo it to your forehead, or graffiti a nearby billboard with the link.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- From a marketers perspective Rubio is most sellable candidate #GOPDebate. From personal political viewpoint hope he doesn't win nomination. 3 months ago
- RT @nrossreyes: Great concluding panel @videoadnews #NVF15 w/@mattprohaska @keithgrossman @riksta. Love inclusion of creative to bring back… 5 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah - hope new gig going well. DM me & we'll catch up soon. Thought you might like this post I wrote: bit.ly/1JtsXI1 5 months ago
- "Are you ready for the digital crash?" --- bit.ly/1JtsXI1 5 months ago
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 8 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
February 2016 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
- You wish you were invited to Grace Jones' 1978 birthdayGrace Jones is joined onstage by Jimmy Baio, Divine, Julie Budd, Nona Hendryx, and a pair of dancers.Image: Ron Galella/WireImage/Getty ImagesOn May 19, 1978, Jamaican-born model and singer Grace Jones turned 30.On June 7, she released her second studio album, Fame. Five days later, she celebrated with a combination birthday/album release extravaganza at LaF […]
- The president of Google Europe doesn't know how much money he makesLONDON — Google Europe President Matt Brittin told a UK committee grilling him over the company's tax deal that he couldn't tell them how much he gets paid because he didn't know. Brittin was answering questions Thursday from the Public Accounts Committee over the £130 million ($188 million) that Google agreed to pay the UK in back taxes over […]
- Kid doesn't stand a chance against dad's snowballParents are here for the sole purpose of loving and protecting us, right? Wrong They're also here to throw massive snow boulders at our backs that send us plummeting to the ground. And to laugh at us after it happens If you don't believe this sad truth, just check out the video. What starts out as a father and his child enjoying a lovely snow day t […]
- You wish you were invited to Grace Jones' 1978 birthday
- Immersit's crazy 4D motion sofa kit hits KickstarterImmersit thinks that your gaming, virtual reality or home cinema experience could be a little more dynamic. To fix that, it just launched its Immersit 4D motion sim for your sofa on Kickstarter. The device consists of four hydraulic pads that lift th...
- Science confirms that gravitational waves existAt last, scientists have validated a key part of Einstein's general theory of relativity. The National Science Foundation, Caltech and MIT have confirmed the existence of gravitational waves, or ripples in spacetime. Their two LIGO (Laser Interferome...
- Japan's X-ray satellite Astro-H will soon blast off to spaceJapan Aerospace Exploration Agency's (JAXA) newest (and sixth!) X-ray observatory is leaving for space on Friday to study black holes and galaxy clusters. It's called Astro-H, and it's blasting off with several scientific instruments in tow. These in...
- Immersit's crazy 4D motion sofa kit hits Kickstarter