Couple of our creatives have entered the 48 hour ad contest for Cannes Young Lions. Take a view at their effort below, if you like it, give it a star rating – and you could help send them on their way to Cannes. The more hits the video gets the more chance they have of winning, so if you think it’s a great entry, for a great cause – twitter the youtube link, blog it, stick it on facebook, email it to your mates, tattoo it to your forehead, or graffiti a nearby billboard with the link.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- @CarolynHinsey any recommendation from ian always turns out fun. Sent you a follow. 6 days ago
- Worse than cats @CraigElimeliah: Frank Underwood photo bombing the most famous selfie ever. #oscars http://t.co/j4Ma77p6kn” 1 week ago
- C'mon @MCFC it's cold and snowy in New York. Give me something to cheer about. 3 weeks ago
- @cwiss cheers fella. 1 month ago
- @Ingrid21 hey Ingrid. See you in Kentucky soon. 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
March 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- The Possible 'Flappy Bird' Return and Other News You Need to KnowWelcome to this morning's edition of "First To Know," a series in which we keep you in the know on what's happening around the world. Today, we're looking at five important stories A bullet-marked bathroom door was used in court on Wednesday during the Oscar Pistorius murder trial. A forensic scientist reconstructed how Pistorius may […]
- Fire, Explosion, Building Collapse Reported in New York CityResidents of East Harlem in Uptown Manhattan reported hearing an explosion shortly after 9:30 a.m. Wednesday morning, and a fire quickly engulfed a residence at 116th Street and Park Avenue. The FDNY confirmed the three-alarm fire and emergency units responded quickly to the scene. NBC News is reporting at least four people have been transported to area hosp […]
- Candy Crush Maker's IPO Could Value It at More Than $7 BillionIs the maker of Candy Crush Saga worth more than $7 billion? We're about to find out. King Digital Entertainment, the company behind the hugely popular Candy Crush mobile game, said in an SEC filing Wednesday that it plans to price its IPO at between $21 to $24 a share. At the high-end of that range, King would raise $533 million and be valued at about […]
- The Possible 'Flappy Bird' Return and Other News You Need to Know
- Tinder wants to verify celebrities so you know they're really into youTinder, the iOS and Android app that matches people by how close they are from one another, has a celebrity problem. While signing up to a dating app is probably the last thing you'd expect any privacy-conscious alphabet-lister to consider, Tinder...
- Touring the Sony Archives in Tokyo: Walkmans, robot dogs and a golden guinea pigSony has had some tough times recently, and while it's finally started to make some difficult changes in a bid to turn its fortunes around, the Archives building is where the company's success stories live forever. A fair distance from most of Sony's...
- LaCie's hyper fast 1TB Thunderbolt 2 disk now on sale for $1,300Though 1,375MB/s worth of disk speed might seem extravagant, applications like 4K RAW video need to squeeze every byte. Luckily, you'll get all of that with LaCie's 1TB Little Big Disk with Thunderbolt 2 packing two 500GB SSDs, now available for...
- Tinder wants to verify celebrities so you know they're really into you