Couple of our creatives have entered the 48 hour ad contest for Cannes Young Lions. Take a view at their effort below, if you like it, give it a star rating – and you could help send them on their way to Cannes. The more hits the video gets the more chance they have of winning, so if you think it’s a great entry, for a great cause – twitter the youtube link, blog it, stick it on facebook, email it to your mates, tattoo it to your forehead, or graffiti a nearby billboard with the link.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- RT @nrossreyes: Great concluding panel @videoadnews #NVF15 w/@mattprohaska @keithgrossman @riksta. Love inclusion of creative to bring back… 4 weeks ago
- @CraigElimeliah - hope new gig going well. DM me & we'll catch up soon. Thought you might like this post I wrote: bit.ly/1JtsXI1 1 month ago
- "Are you ready for the digital crash?" --- bit.ly/1JtsXI1 1 month ago
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 4 months ago
- @Ice_Box_Logic Thx for the tweet. Glad you enjoyed the post. 4 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
October 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Kanye West is pissed about in-app purchases in kids gamesIt's been quite the banner day for dads on Twitter First Justin Bieber's dad made the entire internet uncomfortable with this already infamous inquiry, and now Kanye West has taken to Twitter to express his outrage at the use of in-app purchases in kids games See also: Justin Bieber's dad had the creepiest response ever to his son's dick […]
- University of Phoenix banned from recruiting students on military basesAmid allegations that it has preyed upon military personnel to obtain funding, the University of Phoenix has been temporarily banned from recruiting on military bases and from receiving tuition assistance awarded to members of the military All 112 of the university's campuses were placed on probation Thursday by the Department of Defense, which cited on […]
- Skunk caretaker masterfully pranks morning show hosts on live TVIt takes some serious guts to prank someone on live TV. While filming a segment on The Morning Blend on KMTV Action 3 News in Omaha, Nebraska on Friday, Kip Smith for Wildlife Encounters decided to have a little fun with its hosts. See also: Pranksters scare unsuspecting Chris Pratt with dinosaurs About three minutes into the clip, Smith brought out a skunk, […]
- Kanye West is pissed about in-app purchases in kids games
- Google search on Safari mobile to display results for iOS appsBy the end of October, you might notice that doing a Google search via Safari on an iPhone or an iPad returns results with deep links to iOS apps. That's because Mountain View has given developers the power to do so -- they simply have to add Unive...
- Kanye West hates in-app purchases on kids gamesWhen Kanye West runs for president, we know what at least one item on his platform will be -- and there will probably be plenty of parents agreeing. Fuck any game company that puts in-app purchases on kids games!!! — KANYE WEST (@kanyewest...
- Shovel Knight is delayed by a fortnightShovel Knight was supposed to come out next week -- the operative phrase there being "supposed to". However SK's developer, Yacht Club Games, announced on Friday that the retail release for the game's 3DS, Wii U, PS4, and PC (Europe-only) versions...
- Google search on Safari mobile to display results for iOS apps