Couple of our creatives have entered the 48 hour ad contest for Cannes Young Lions. Take a view at their effort below, if you like it, give it a star rating – and you could help send them on their way to Cannes. The more hits the video gets the more chance they have of winning, so if you think it’s a great entry, for a great cause – twitter the youtube link, blog it, stick it on facebook, email it to your mates, tattoo it to your forehead, or graffiti a nearby billboard with the link.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 1 month ago
- @Ice_Box_Logic Thx for the tweet. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @AlanEEENash Thx for the tweet Alan. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @vicofmaciver Thx for the Victoria Leasha. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @ieashataitano @LinkedIn Thx for the tweet Leasha. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
July 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Greek ex-finance minister asked hackers to break into its tax databaseGreece's former finance minister is a leather-jacket-wearing, motorcycle-riding rebel — and now he's proven it, by admitting that he used "unorthodox" methods to get into the country's tax database By "unorthodox," he means, reportedly, "authorizing a hacking." And he doesn't regret it Yanis Varoufakis, the f […]
- British politician becomes latest victim of sousaphone trollingThe sousaphone is fast becoming the prankster's instrument of choice. Inspired by the man who used one to troll a KKK rally last week in the US, hosts of British comedy show The Last Leg recently hired their own sousaphone player to follow a very soggy-looking Jeremy Hunt around a car park as he came out of a meeting. There's something so comically […]
- Bank robber on the run recaptured after he was found starring in a horror movieIf you're a convicted bank robber on the run, the last thing you should do is star in a movie That's news to Jason Stange, 44, who went on the run last year. He was arrested on July 24 by U.S. officials after starring in a horror film called Marla Mae in Olympia, Washington. Stange, who used his real name in the film, was heavily featured in an art […]
- Greek ex-finance minister asked hackers to break into its tax database
- Virgin Galactic's SpaceShipTwo crash was due to co-pilot errorAfter nearly 9 months of investigation, the National Transportation Safety Board has an official explanation for Virgin Galactic's SpaceShipTwo crash. As suspected, the accident happened when the co-pilot triggered the "feathering" system (moving the...
- Researchers boost solar energy by tapping infrared lightOur sun blasts out over 50 percent of its energy as "near-infrared" light, but solar cells only harvest visible light. As a result, the best commercial panels only convert about 20 percent of solar energy to electricity. Researchers from UC Riverside...
- The Moto X Style Pure Edition hands-onSo if you've ever wished you could get a Nexus 6, but with all the Moto Maker customizations, you're in luck, cause that's pretty much what the Moto X Style Pure Edition is. It's got the same basic shape and design as the Moto X you love, just super-...
- Virgin Galactic's SpaceShipTwo crash was due to co-pilot error