Couple of our creatives have entered the 48 hour ad contest for Cannes Young Lions. Take a view at their effort below, if you like it, give it a star rating – and you could help send them on their way to Cannes. The more hits the video gets the more chance they have of winning, so if you think it’s a great entry, for a great cause – twitter the youtube link, blog it, stick it on facebook, email it to your mates, tattoo it to your forehead, or graffiti a nearby billboard with the link.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Less and less 'innovation' things excite me but this does - littlebits.cc/cloud 4 weeks ago
- Oh the joys of the stationary life on airport tarmac. 1 month ago
- @CarolynHinsey any recommendation from ian always turns out fun. Sent you a follow. 1 month ago
- Worse than cats @CraigElimeliah: Frank Underwood photo bombing the most famous selfie ever. #oscars http://t.co/j4Ma77p6kn” 1 month ago
- C'mon @MCFC it's cold and snowy in New York. Give me something to cheer about. 2 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
April 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- 5 Innovations That Will Transform India in the Next 5 YearsMUMBAI, India — Following the United States and China, India is the world’s third largest Internet population. The country is projected to be home to 243 million Internet users by June 2014 -– but that’s still only a fraction of the country’s 1.2 billion population As access to the Internet penetrates deeper into the Indian population, it is changing the way […]
- Riot Gear: How Protesters Around the World Suit UpMany of the photos coming out of Venezuela, Ukraine, Thailand and Turkey over the past 10 months are images of violent disarray. Pictures of fire, blood and tear gas have woven a theme of chaos into the minds of those who have seen them. Yet, while each of those nations has gone or is going through a period of violent unrest that has pitted citizens against […]
- How 2 Animators Recreated Pixar Magic — Without PixarPixar filmmakers Robert Kondo and Dice Tsutsumi know a thing or two about using technology to tell stories with animation. The duo worked together to bring to life the characters in Monsters University and Toy Story 3 and did so with some of the most sophisticated animation tools on the planet. When Kondo and Tsutnami took a three-month leave to work on a sh […]
- 5 Innovations That Will Transform India in the Next 5 Years
- RunKeeper gets into the step-tracking game with BreezeWhen it comes to being fit, it's really the small stuff that counts. You can go to the gym as much as you want, run five miles every morning -- but if you eat like crap, drive yourself to the corner store and take the elevator every morning to your...
- Titanfall pushes Xbox One sales to 5 million total, but it can't pass PlayStationSony and Microsoft's console sales were neck and neck for awhile, but the gap is starting to widen: according to the latest NPD numbers, Sony is winning the race. Yesterday, the Japanese hardware manufacturer announced that it has moved more than...
- Google's digital art prize winner is a poem you control with your bodyGoogle asked artists to prove that code could be beautiful with its DevArt competition, and hundreds delivered on that promise. However, there can only be one winner: The Metamorphosis of Mr. Kalia, a visual poem from Cyril Diagne and Béatrice...
- RunKeeper gets into the step-tracking game with Breeze