Couple of our creatives have entered the 48 hour ad contest for Cannes Young Lions. Take a view at their effort below, if you like it, give it a star rating – and you could help send them on their way to Cannes. The more hits the video gets the more chance they have of winning, so if you think it’s a great entry, for a great cause – twitter the youtube link, blog it, stick it on facebook, email it to your mates, tattoo it to your forehead, or graffiti a nearby billboard with the link.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 2 months ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 3 months ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 3 months ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 5 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 5 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
November 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Obama administration sets stricter smog standardsThe Obama administration took steps Wednesday to cut levels of smog-forming pollution linked to asthma, lung damage and other health problems, making good on one of President Barack Obama's original campaign promises while setting up a fresh confrontation with Republicans and the energy industry. In a long-awaited announcement, the Environmental Protect […]
- Woolly mammoth skeleton to fetch up to £250,000 at auctionLONDON — It's not an item you would usually expect to find in an auction house, but someone will walk away Wednesday as the new owner of a woolly mammoth skeleton Lot 92 in the Evolution sale — the second of its kind — taking place at Summers Place Auctions in West Sussex, is a 5-metre-high (18-foot), three-metre-wide (11-foot) rare skeleton of an ice a […]
- Taylor Swift performs on 'The Voice' and a much-loved singer says goodbyeTaylor Swift returned to The Voice on Tuesday night to perform "Blank Space," and she was as spectacular and crazy as ever. Two things we loved during the performance: She walked over to Blake Shelton's chair and gave him a little kick, and she grabbed a man in the audience and sang to him as he stood in complete awe. Then there was this beaut […]
- Obama administration sets stricter smog standards
- Microsoft rolls out Bing Maps traffic guesstimation worldwideBing Maps users outside the US will now have a better idea of how long it takes to get from A to B, as Microsoft has just launched Clearflow traffic estimation around the world. The system works by taking live traffic data for main roads and surface ...
- UK watchdog rules that YouTube Oreo ads take the biscuitSome vloggers have made it big on YouTube, so it's not surprising that advertisers want to tap into their burgeoning audiences. But rather than shell-out for a traditional pre-roll ad, they're paying the stars themselves to film their commercials. Th...
- Deepak Chopra: the spiritualist as technologistDeepak Chopra has an app. And that's about the least of the famed spiritual guru/physician/alternative-medicine advocate/friend of Oprah's technological ambitions....
- Microsoft rolls out Bing Maps traffic guesstimation worldwide