Couple of our creatives have entered the 48 hour ad contest for Cannes Young Lions. Take a view at their effort below, if you like it, give it a star rating – and you could help send them on their way to Cannes. The more hits the video gets the more chance they have of winning, so if you think it’s a great entry, for a great cause – twitter the youtube link, blog it, stick it on facebook, email it to your mates, tattoo it to your forehead, or graffiti a nearby billboard with the link.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- @KathViner congrats. Landmark day for best newspaper in the world. Talented people rock. Great 2 see brilliant northern women recongised 2 months ago
- |LIVE NOW| - #meerkat mrk.tv/1BWNXHV 2 months ago
- In 5 hours: NYCFC debut MLS game - #meerkat mrk.tv/181xlCF 2 months ago
- This is the start of something very interesting. A game controlled by heart rate: bit.ly/1zVUwbg 3 months ago
- Trailer For Hbo’s Silicon Valley Season 2 - klou.tt/u7xeody6g4x3 3 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
May 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Charter Communications acquires Time Warner Cable in a $78.7 billion dealCharter Communications has acquired Time Warner Cable in a $78.7 billion deal, the company confirmed Tuesday The deal, which values Time Warner Cable at approx. $195.71 per share, will see the two companies merge in a new company called New Charter. The new company will be one of the largest pay TV and broadband operators in the U.S Charter will provide $100 […]
- Advertising executives reflect on 'Mad Men,' the show that changed everythingPerhaps no one will miss Mad Men more than the real-life mad men and women in today's advertising industry. When the hit series ended its seven-season run last week, Mad Men left the industry in a different place than it was in 2007, when Don Draper first quipped about selling happiness and love along with nylons. By using the advertising business as a […]
- Arby's celebrates world's longest commercial with 21 hours of live smoked meatThe one-year anniversary approaches of the world's longest commercial: a 13-hour, Guinness World Record-breaking, Yule Log-type chronicling of brisket being smoked for hours, as documentary proof of Arby's commitment to smoked meat in its Smokehouse Brisket LTO sandwich. The commercial did its job: the sandwich went on to be the biggest hit in the […]
- Charter Communications acquires Time Warner Cable in a $78.7 billion deal
- Charter and Time Warner Cable agree on $55 billion mergerTime Warner Cable (TWC) has leaped into the arms Charter Communications in a merger valued at $55 billion, confirming previous rumors. That's considerably more than the $45 billion Comcast proposed to pay for TWC in a controversial deal that it event...
- Samsung patented a laptop-smartphone dock with dual OSesCombination laptop-tablet not enough? Want even more gadget overlap? Then try ASUS' still incoming Windows laptop/Android phone hybrid. We (half) joke, because Samsung's patented something along those very lines. In the Korean manufacturer's case, a ...
- Microsoft cheaps out after Nokia phone saves a lifeThere are plenty of tales on how Nokia phones -- now under Microsoft -- have saved people's lives, with the latest one coming from China, where a man managed to survive a collapsed wall courtesy of his Lumia 920 earlier this month. As recalled by the...
- Charter and Time Warner Cable agree on $55 billion merger