Couple of our creatives have entered the 48 hour ad contest for Cannes Young Lions. Take a view at their effort below, if you like it, give it a star rating – and you could help send them on their way to Cannes. The more hits the video gets the more chance they have of winning, so if you think it’s a great entry, for a great cause – twitter the youtube link, blog it, stick it on facebook, email it to your mates, tattoo it to your forehead, or graffiti a nearby billboard with the link.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- @CraigElimeliah - hope new gig going well. DM me & we'll catch up soon. Thought you might like this post I wrote: bit.ly/1JtsXI1 3 days ago
- "Are you ready for the digital crash?" --- bit.ly/1JtsXI1 3 days ago
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 2 months ago
- @Ice_Box_Logic Thx for the tweet. Glad you enjoyed the post. 2 months ago
- @AlanEEENash Thx for the tweet Alan. Glad you enjoyed the post. 2 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
August 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- How Super Typhoon Atsani transformed from one type of monster storm into anotherSuper Typhoon Atsani was one of two powerful typhoons to spin across the Northwest Pacific Ocean in mid-August. Unlike its sister storm, Typhoon Goni, Atsani recurved out to sea southeast of Japan rather than making landfall anywhere The storm did attain super typhoon status, however, maxing out at sustained winds of at least 160 miles per hour, according to […]
- Why parents should challenge autoplay videoIn nineteenth century America, parents prepared children with macabre children’s books and fairy tales. It was impossible to hide death from them. Today, low infant mortality rates and rising life expectancy mean death is not something many children face on a daily basis. Further, parents protect children from remaining experiences of death and violence. The […]
- Scientists replicated 100 psychology studies, found one-third reliable — now what?The ability to repeat a study and find the same results twice is a prerequisite for building scientific knowledge. Replication allows us to ensure empirical findings are reliable and refines our understanding of when a finding occurs. It may surprise you to learn, then, that scientists do not often conduct — much less publish — attempted replications of exis […]
- How Super Typhoon Atsani transformed from one type of monster storm into another
- 'Hunger Games,' 'Twilight' studio is doing a 'Borderlands' movieLionsgate and two long-time Marvel producers are working on a Borderlands movie and, no, it's not called Mad Max. Lionsgate is the production company behind Twilight, The Hunger Games, Ender's Game, Warm Bodies and tons of other mainstream flicks,...
- Boeing's portable drone-destroying laser uses an Xbox controllerDrones are playing an ever-expanding role in modern warfare, so it's no surprise companies like Boeing are developing news ways to shoot them out of the sky. Its last laser was the High Energy Laser Mobile Demonstrator (HEL MD) -- a huge weapon mou...
- Here's our first look at Cliff Bleszinski's 'LawBreakers' in actionWe've already been introduced to the world of Lawbreakers, the next shooter from the Gears of War creator Cliff Bleszinski, but now we've got our first look at some actual gameplay. And while the science behind the game's setting may be suspect (it...
- 'Hunger Games,' 'Twilight' studio is doing a 'Borderlands' movie