Very good cause. Homeless world cup needs your support. Please share this video and if you can make a small donation. I had no idea there was such a thing as the homeless world cup – what a great idea.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 1 month ago
- @Ice_Box_Logic Thx for the tweet. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @AlanEEENash Thx for the tweet Alan. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @vicofmaciver Thx for the Victoria Leasha. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @ieashataitano @LinkedIn Thx for the tweet Leasha. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
July 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- How the world celebrated Social Media DayFor the sixth annual time, Social Media Day was celebrated by thousands of people around the world on June 30. Mashable started Social Media Day in 2010 as a way to reflect and honor the growth of social media and the digital revolution. Now in 2015, this holiday encompasses hundreds of in-person events around the world, along with thousands of tweets, Insta […]
- Watch the Summerfest music festival live stream: You can pick from 4 stagesSummerfest, touted as " the world's largest music festival," continues Friday, and you don't need to be in Milwaukee to watch the barrage of bands and solo artists perform. Starting Friday at 8 p.m. CT and lasting until Sunday at midnight, you can watch the action on four stages (full schedules below), including sets from The Flaming Lips […]
- Hawaii just effectively became the first state to ban plastic bagsOahu has just joined the rest of the Hawaiian islands in enforcing a ban on plastic bags, making Hawaii the first state in the union to fully prohibit them. Effective next Wednesday, businesses in Oahu will no longer be allowed to offer plastic or other non-recyclable bags to customers. That applies to any carryout bag given out by retailers to customers tha […]
- How the world celebrated Social Media Day
- The new Bubble Wrap is losing its popBubble Wrap is one of mankind's greatest inventions. It protects our online orders from becoming rubble in a delivery van, but more importantly, it doubles as pure, joyous entertainment. Pop, pop, pop. There's nothing quite like it. That's why we wer...
- Solar-powered plane completes five-day journey across the PacificThe Solar Impulse 2 is a solar-powered plane that has been flying around the world since March. Back in May, it was set to make its most ambitious journey yet, a 5,061-mile trip from Japan to Hawaii. Unfortunately, though, Pilot Andre Borschberg's in...
- Xiaomi's next low-cost wearable will monitor your heart rateChinese phone maker Xiaomi has made a name for itself by delivering premium devices at budget prices. As well as phones and tablets, Xiaomi also sells accessories, including the Mi Band fitness tracker. After almost a year on sale, China's biggest mo...
- The new Bubble Wrap is losing its pop