Very good cause. Homeless world cup needs your support. Please share this video and if you can make a small donation. I had no idea there was such a thing as the homeless world cup – what a great idea.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- From a marketers perspective Rubio is most sellable candidate #GOPDebate. From personal political viewpoint hope he doesn't win nomination. 4 weeks ago
- RT @nrossreyes: Great concluding panel @videoadnews #NVF15 w/@mattprohaska @keithgrossman @riksta. Love inclusion of creative to bring back… 2 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah - hope new gig going well. DM me & we'll catch up soon. Thought you might like this post I wrote: bit.ly/1JtsXI1 3 months ago
- "Are you ready for the digital crash?" --- bit.ly/1JtsXI1 3 months ago
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 5 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
November 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Despite rumors, Daniel Radcliffe did not masturbate on the 'Harry Potter' setLONDON — Last month, Daniel Radcliffe told Playboy that he had a good grip on his wand from a "very early" age, which was severely misconstrued by many as "I masturbated on the Harry Potter set every single day." See also: Daniel Radcliffe and James McAvoy play Operation, choose between Zayn and Harry He didn't, of course, and in an […]
- Man jumped White House fence while whispering 'let's do this' while Obamas were still insideWASHINGTON — A man draped in an American flag climbed over the fence at the White House on Thursday, prompting a lockdown as the first family celebrated Thanksgiving. The man was immediately apprehended and taken into custody pending criminal charges, the Secret Service said in a statement. The incident took place about 2:45 p.m. Thursday afternoon. Presiden […]
- Drinking with Dan: An interview with The Fat Jew"The Internet is a liar," says Josh Ostrovsky (a.k.a. The Fat Jew) in the latest Drinking with Dan episode. Ostrovsky has made a name for himself by sharing jokes and memes on social media. He explained his brand of humor to Dan Rather over a glass of rosé. Read more...More about Social Media, Dan Rather, The Fat Jew, and Josh Ostrovsky
- Despite rumors, Daniel Radcliffe did not masturbate on the 'Harry Potter' set
- ICYMI: Plant-powered lamps, livestreaming AI and moreToday on In Case You Missed It: A coder from the Netherlands used a live webcam feed for a walk around Amsterdam, running neural network code that identified everything in view. Despite some obvious set-backs (it thought the creator was wearing a sui...
- Data-mined photos document 100 years of (forced) smilingHere's an odd fact: Turn-of-the-century photographers used to tell subjects to say "prunes" rather than "cheese," so that they would smile less. By studying nearly 38,000 high-school yearbook photos taken since 1905, UC Berkeley researchers have show...
- DJI's MG-1 drone is water-resistant, dustproof.. and made for farmingDJI's newest drone isn't its sexiest: it's a specialized, toughened agricultural drone. Yep, hard to get excited about unless you're a farmer perhaps, but the Agras MG-1 is dust-proof, water resistant and constructed from anti-corrosive materials. Sm...
- ICYMI: Plant-powered lamps, livestreaming AI and more