Very good cause. Homeless world cup needs your support. Please share this video and if you can make a small donation. I had no idea there was such a thing as the homeless world cup – what a great idea.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- @cwiss Yep. Quality is crap - still exciting to get a glimpse of what's coming. 13 hours ago
- Leaked game of thrones trailer: bit.ly/15OgAty 13 hours ago
- The barriers creative and media agencies need to overcome to fully exploit the potential of digital outdoor: bit.ly/1yDEtKY 1 day ago
- D&AD showcase five lovely branded content films: Prada and Bombay Sapphire my favourites - bit.ly/1Da54DI 2 days ago
- Nice bit of trend reporting from shutterstock: shutterstock.com/trends 2 days ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
January 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Diversity in tech takes center stage at 'Superwomen Summit'For all its cutting edge innovation and talk of egalitarianism, Silicon Valley remains an industry rife with issues. Just ask Cathryn Posey, a senior manager at software management maker Electric Cloud. On Thursday, Posey held the first annual Tech Superwomen Summit in San Francisco, California, a conference highlighting issues faced by women in STEM (scienc […]
- Health officials on high alert as Disneyland measles outbreak spreadsA measles outbreak linked to Disneyland continues to spread and while California remains the hardest hit state, health officials in Arizona are on high alert ahead of the Super Bowl. Authorities have confirmed at least 109 cases, 91 of which are in California, according to a Friday update from the California Department of Public Health. That's up from 7 […]
- Here's the Super Bowl puppy ad you haven't seenCommercials aren’t real, you know, even those slick, pricey, emotional ones that will run in Super Bowl XLIX on Sunday. So dry your tears, you big softies, because it’s all make believe. Or, watch this story about a sweet little kid who doesn’t get a fluffy puppy and completely falls apart. Through your sniffles, you might dejectedly ask: “Why, oh why, didn’ […]
- Diversity in tech takes center stage at 'Superwomen Summit'
- Daily Roundup: Tesla Model X, DARPA YouTube robots and more!Tesla's Model X has been spotted in the wild; a new DARPA technology lets robots learn from YouTube videos; and Verizon is changing its policy on "supercookies." Get the details on these stories and more in the Daily Roundup....
- Nest is losing its tech VP and the CEO of DropcamGoogle's plan for a connected home including Nest and Dropcam lost a few family members today. Nest's Vice President of Technology Yoky Matsuoka and Dropcam cofounder Greg Duffy have left for other ventures, according to The Verge's sources. Matsuoka...
- Google makes Earth Pro available to virtual travelers for freeWhile we're sure Google Earth works just fine for your daily virtual 'round-the-world travels, the Pro version comes with some really useful features -- even better, it's now completely free. Google Earth Pro, which used to cost an eye-watering $399 ...
- Daily Roundup: Tesla Model X, DARPA YouTube robots and more!