Very good cause. Homeless world cup needs your support. Please share this video and if you can make a small donation. I had no idea there was such a thing as the homeless world cup – what a great idea.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- This is the start of something very interesting. A game controlled by heart rate: bit.ly/1zVUwbg 2 weeks ago
- Trailer For Hbo’s Silicon Valley Season 2 - klou.tt/u7xeody6g4x3 2 weeks ago
- Publishers, Agencies Must Shift Their Focus From Big Data to Big Content - klou.tt/qzqbm8bed2jb 3 weeks ago
- 2015 Trends in Customer Engagement, eCommerce and Mobile Commerce - klou.tt/l5pugqdu304h 3 weeks ago
- Revealed: How Google Glass imploded - klou.tt/14bohp9hgyip0 3 weeks ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
March 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- February's top 20 viral TV adsThough many companies debuted their Super Bowl ads a week early to garner hype, the big game didn't disappoint when it came to raking in ad shares. Topping the list was Liam Neeson's hilarious Taken parody for Clash of Clans — the spot which seems bound to launch a thousand mainstream TV ads for iPhone games. See also: The best Super Bowl commercia […]
- Mumford & Sons ditches signature sound, the Internet's reaction is electricLOS ANGELES — Bye, bye, banjo. Tremble for yourselves, Mumford & Sons fans. The folk rock group, whose signature sound on Babel earned Album of the Year honors at the 2013 Grammy Awards, will ditch the acoustic formula in favor of electric guitars and synthesizers for the band's third studio album See also: There are a lot of conspiracy theories abo […]
- Jennifer Lawrence will play Pulitzer-winning war photographer for SpielbergLOS ANGELES — Jennifer Lawrence is attached to play Lynsey Addario in a film adaptation of the Pulitzer Prize-winning wartime photographer's book, It’s What I Do: A Photographer’s Life Of Love and War, which Steven Spielberg will direct, sources familiar with the negotiations confirm to Mashable. Can't you just see the resemblance? SEE ALSO: Everyo […]
- February's top 20 viral TV ads
- We're live at the 2015 Game Developers Conference in San Francisco!Every year, in late winter, covering the game industry gives me a chance to leave New York City at its most miserable. It's with great pleasure that I tell you, yes, we're here in San Francisco -- where its 60 degrees and not 34 -- to bring all the n...
- Daily Roundup: MWC 2015 so far, Google+ splits up and more!Mobile World Congress kicks off in Barcelona today and there's already been a number of big announcements. Get the latest details about the new phones from Samsung, HTC and Lenovo. In other news, Google+ is splitting up and IKEA will sell wireless ch...
- 'Mortal Kombat X' for mobile rewards your victories with konsole kredAfter a lengthy hiatus, Mortal Kombat is coming back to the mobile world -- and it's giving you a few extra incentives to brutalize fighters while you're waiting for the bus. Mortal Kombat X will reach Android and iOS users on April 14th with not jus...
- We're live at the 2015 Game Developers Conference in San Francisco!