Very good cause. Homeless world cup needs your support. Please share this video and if you can make a small donation. I had no idea there was such a thing as the homeless world cup – what a great idea.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Less and less 'innovation' things excite me but this does - littlebits.cc/cloud 1 month ago
- Oh the joys of the stationary life on airport tarmac. 1 month ago
- @CarolynHinsey any recommendation from ian always turns out fun. Sent you a follow. 1 month ago
- Worse than cats @CraigElimeliah: Frank Underwood photo bombing the most famous selfie ever. #oscars http://t.co/j4Ma77p6kn” 1 month ago
- C'mon @MCFC it's cold and snowy in New York. Give me something to cheer about. 2 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
April 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Photographer Shows the Sweet Side of Pit BullsDogs bring joy, tail wags and companionship to their humans — no matter the breed Pit bulls' muscular strength have earned them a label as being aggressive or dangerous, but as thousands of dogs endure abuse and end up locked away in shelters, there has been a push to help these animals overhaul their reputation. Photographer Douglas Sonders began his p […]
- The NFL Playoffs Are Coming to Cable TV, FinallyWhen ESPN airs an NFL Wild Card matchup in January 2015, you'll hardly notice the big distinction: It'll be the first NFL playoff game to ever air on cable, period. It's a huge moment for cable TV, though, which has spent decades building up this kind of clout: ESPN's Monday Night Football broadcast team of Mike Tirico, Jon Gruden and sid […]
- Microsoft Hotline Helps Entrepreneurs in India Build Tech StartupsMicrosoft has offered tech support by phone for decades, from guiding business customers through a tricky Windows installation to making sure grandmas successfully locate Solitaire on the Start menu. But this month, the company launched a new kind of hotline in India to help entrepreneurs navigate the minefield of starting their own business. In a novel move […]
- Photographer Shows the Sweet Side of Pit Bulls
- Hitachi is building the world's fastest elevator: 95 floors in 43 secondsIn 2016, Hitachi will take over Toshiba's title as the maker of the fastest elevator in the world. The Japanese company's slated to install two lifts that move at a swift 45mph inside China's Guangzhou CTF Finance Centre, currently under...
- Intel's next Thunderbolt port can handle two 4K displays at onceThere's a good reason why the Mac Pro has six Thunderbolt 2 ports: current Thunderbolt tech isn't powerful enough to drive more than one 4K display per port. Future computers shouldn't face that limitation, though. VR-Zone has leaked a presentation...
- 2k Games tries to save Civilization, Borderlands from GameSpy server shutdownGamespy's impending server shut-down might be cutting off Wii and DS multiplayer at the head, but not all games have to suffer this fate: PC publishers are starting to migrate their multiplayer servers to new platforms. Three of EA's Battlefield...
- Hitachi is building the world's fastest elevator: 95 floors in 43 seconds