Very good cause. Homeless world cup needs your support. Please share this video and if you can make a small donation. I had no idea there was such a thing as the homeless world cup – what a great idea.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- RT @nrossreyes: Great concluding panel @videoadnews #NVF15 w/@mattprohaska @keithgrossman @riksta. Love inclusion of creative to bring back… 4 weeks ago
- @CraigElimeliah - hope new gig going well. DM me & we'll catch up soon. Thought you might like this post I wrote: bit.ly/1JtsXI1 1 month ago
- "Are you ready for the digital crash?" --- bit.ly/1JtsXI1 1 month ago
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 4 months ago
- @Ice_Box_Logic Thx for the tweet. Glad you enjoyed the post. 4 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
October 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Stronger gun laws are linked with fewer gun deaths — to a pointWith each mass shooting in the U.S. comes a new wave of attention to the issue of gun laws and safety — new speeches and renewed pledges from Democrats to fight for laws that would make the process of getting a gun a little more restrictive. But do "stronger" gun laws really lead to less violence? See also: The gun rights lobby is outspending the g […]
- 3D printing is a cool, futuristic concept that's not making a lot of money3D printing is the closest thing we have to magic: it can recreate everything from toys to clothes to human cells. Now the companies behind it just have to survive long enough to change the world MakerBot, an early leader in the consumer 3D printing market and crown jewel of the Brooklyn technology scene, laid off 20% of its staff on Thursday for the second […]
- Deer are the new cats: Try this cute Halloween costume in minutesVideo: Lindsey Ferrier, Jake Fertig, Taylor Jones, Emily Rhyne, Armand Valdes If you're tired of Victoria's Secret lingerie and American Apparel body-con dresses passing as proper Halloween costumes under the guise of sexy cats, nurses and now pizza rats, you're not alone Mashable commissioned makeup artist Sasha Grossman to create a beautiful […]
- Stronger gun laws are linked with fewer gun deaths — to a point
- Chicago's mayor wants every American high school grad to know how to codeRahm Emanuel, former Chief of Staff for the Obama administration and current mayor of Chicago, has called on the president to institute computer coding competency as a national requirement to graduate high school. "Just make it a requirement," Emanue...
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai does some exec shufflingSundar Pichai must have gotten used to his shiny, new CEO seat, because according to Recode, he's just announced the first exec shuffling under his leadership. By the looks of things, a number of Googlers are celebrating their promotions at the mom...
- Google search on Safari mobile to display results for iOS appsBy the end of October, you might notice that doing a Google search via Safari on an iPhone or an iPad returns results with deep links to iOS apps. That's because Mountain View has given developers the power to do so -- they simply have to add Unive...
- Chicago's mayor wants every American high school grad to know how to code