Very good cause. Homeless world cup needs your support. Please share this video and if you can make a small donation. I had no idea there was such a thing as the homeless world cup – what a great idea.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 1 month ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 2 months ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 2 months ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 4 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 4 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
October 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- LG's Next Smartphone Is Powered by an In-House ChipLG announced an octa-core NUCLUN chip on Thursday, a mobile application processor built for “high performance and low energy consumption,” and next-gen LTE networks. See also: LG G3: The Prettiest Smartphone You Can Buy The chip will debut in the company’s new G3 Screen, a 5.9-inch phone resembling the company’s popular LG G3 device. The only catch: its G3 S […]
- Spooky Car Wash Prank Will Work You Up Into a LatherFor most of us, the scariest thing about a car wash is the price tag, but this video from Ford gives you another reason to be afraid As a Halloween prank, Ford enlisted some actors in scary masks to swarm people's vehicles inside a car wash. Between that and the spooky lighting, drivers get predictably freaked out. Most also start guffawing though, as t […]
- 13 People Who Shouldn't Be Allowed Near Remote-Controlled VehiclesPut down the batteries and step away from the tiny car. Remote-controlled vehicles are more dangerous than you might think. For starters, you don’t need a license to pick up a remote and start driving stuff. With enough money, anyone can drive whatever RC vehicle they want where ever they want. See also: 11 People Who Should Cancel Their Gym Memberships On t […]
- LG's Next Smartphone Is Powered by an In-House Chip
- Scientist trumps his own work three weeks after winning the Nobel PrizeIf you'd just won the Nobel Prize for Chemistry, no-one would blame you if you took a quick trip to Disneyland, or at least a few days to catch up on Orange is the New Black. Eric Betzig, however, had other plans, since shortly after he was told he...
- Procter & Gamble plans to spin-off DuracellConsumer product megacorp Proctor & Gamble has just announced that it'll spin-off Duracell into its own separate company. The announcement comes as part of a move to pare down brands and focus on the 70 to 80 most profitable. Though P&G said that the...
- A 3D slice of the universe 10.8 billion years agoMapping out the ancient universe is a major astronomical goal, but there's a huge challenge: the galaxies there are so dim, scientists can't make out any of the dark parts. But researchers from the Max Planck Institute and US Berkeley/Berkeley Lab...
- Scientist trumps his own work three weeks after winning the Nobel Prize