Very good cause. Homeless world cup needs your support. Please share this video and if you can make a small donation. I had no idea there was such a thing as the homeless world cup – what a great idea.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 1 month ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 1 month ago
- RT @riksta we won!!! http://t.co/EB4itj072i 1 month ago
- @gloveandboots gr8 working with you guys and really gr8 to see all the positive sentiment from your fans on YouTube. We'll do more 2gether. 1 month ago
- @awbalfour great to see you fella. Sounds like a fun business you're in now. 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
August 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Spock Impersonator Logically Decides Not to Prosper in PornSpock-themed porn would have been highly illogical. Instead of boldly going where surely many men have gone before, Spock impersonator Roy Ives has turned down a feature role in a Star Trek inspired Swedish porn film entitled The Vulgar Vulcan. See also: 12 Logical Tips to Party and Prosper Like Spock The 70 year old from Kitts Green, Birmingham in the U.K. […]
- Bill Murray to Voice Lovable Bear Baloo in Disney's 'The Jungle Book'Bill Murray will voice the lovable bear Baloo in Disney’s live action-animated hybrid The Jungle Book, the Walt Disney Studios announced Friday evening. Murray's casting comes on the heels of news that Christopher Walken will play King Louie, while Giancarlo Esposito will voice Akela. SEE ALSO: 10-Year-Old Will Make His Acting Debut as Mowgli in Disney […]
- Obama: Attendees Will Be Screened for Ebola Before U.S.-Africa Leaders SummitPresident Obama announced Friday that African leaders attending a summit in Washington, D.C., next week will be screened for Ebola. At least 729 people have died and more than 1,300 people have fallen ill from the viral disease in the worst outbreak ever, primarily affecting Guinea, Liberia, and Sierra Leone. See also: Here's Why It's Safe to Bring […]
- Spock Impersonator Logically Decides Not to Prosper in Porn
- FTC busts up $275 million credit card scam, sues the folks behind itThe folks down at the Federal Trade Commission are busy helping all of us these days, whether they're weighing in on patent disputes or forcing firms to help cover your child's lack of parental supervision. Today, the FTC charged several companies...
- Engadget Daily: Beats joins Apple, HP makes a smartwatch and more!Today, we mull over James Cameron's upcoming film, Deepsea Challenge 3D, get a peek of HP's new smartwatch, watch Apple welcome Beats into the family and maybe order some MacBook decals. Read on for Engadget's news highlights from the last 24 hours....
- Ask Ooloo puts the 'person' back in personal assistantBefore Google dominated search, Ask Jeeves depended on a team of humans -- yes, humans -- to answer your internet queries. Ultimately, search algorithms killed the internet's favorite butler, but the idea that humans are worthy competition for the...
- FTC busts up $275 million credit card scam, sues the folks behind it