Our talking pets campaign allows users to create their own Talking Pet which they can then send to a friend or stick on their facebook page. Users can choose pre-defined pets, or can upload images of their own pets. We convert text to speech, animate the pet and bingo you’ve got a realistic talking pet.
We’re driving traffic to the microsite using email and digital advertising. One of the ad formats is a genuine world-first. The ad unit scrapes the page, identifies the H1 tag and then a talking pet in the ad unit reads the day’s headline from the news story on the page. The messaging kind of goes, “Didn’t know pets could read? Well they can talk to and you can create your own talking pet.” What’s more the ad unit also allows the user to enter their own message in the banner and have the pet read it out.
Try the site. If you’re a pet lover, you’ll really enjoy it.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- @kncukier bang on point in pres on big data at #MoCoLDN 1 day ago
- @poll 7270 1 day ago
- @poll 7490 1 day ago
- Shiona checks out brainwave cat ears technology at #mocoldn #rapp_uk #rappuk instagram.com/p/hyLbllKFCd/ 1 day ago
- Relieved. After good few years of terrible service, late lense deliveries and broken promises finally dumped @VisionExpress for online alt. 1 week ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
December 2013 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Instagram Direct Brings Private Sharing to Individuals, GroupsInstagram announced Thursday a new feature called Instagram Direct, which allows users to share pictures and videos directly to friends and not all followers. Instagram Direct gives users a more private way to share moments with a smaller group of people. The app update is available for iOS download and Android starting today and is still in beta for Windows […]
- How to Watch the Instagram Event LiveLive streaming video by Ustream Instagram's mysterious press event kicks off in New York City on Thursday morning, and fortunately for photo fans, you can watch it all live. Whether it's the launch of the highly-anticipated Instagram app or the unveiling of other new features, the event will be live streamed starting at 10 a.m. ET. See also: 12 Mos […]
- Plush Grumpy Cat Is a Perfect Gift for the Scrooge in Your LifeProduct Name: Grumpy Cat Plush ToyPrice: $9.99 - $24.99Who would like this?: Internet enthusiasts, cat lovers, kids, teens, moms who watch The Today Show, and pretty much anyone else — because it's Grumpy Cat. Even the biggest Scrooges won't be able to say "Bah, Humbug!" at this adorable line of Grumpy Cat plushes. Grumpy Cat (whose real […]
- Instagram Direct Brings Private Sharing to Individuals, Groups
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Site infoLiving in a digital world
The Andreas04 Theme.