Our talking pets campaign allows users to create their own Talking Pet which they can then send to a friend or stick on their facebook page. Users can choose pre-defined pets, or can upload images of their own pets. We convert text to speech, animate the pet and bingo you’ve got a realistic talking pet.
We’re driving traffic to the microsite using email and digital advertising. One of the ad formats is a genuine world-first. The ad unit scrapes the page, identifies the H1 tag and then a talking pet in the ad unit reads the day’s headline from the news story on the page. The messaging kind of goes, “Didn’t know pets could read? Well they can talk to and you can create your own talking pet.” What’s more the ad unit also allows the user to enter their own message in the banner and have the pet read it out.
Try the site. If you’re a pet lover, you’ll really enjoy it.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 1 month ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 1 month ago
- RT @riksta we won!!! http://t.co/EB4itj072i 1 month ago
- @gloveandboots gr8 working with you guys and really gr8 to see all the positive sentiment from your fans on YouTube. We'll do more 2gether. 1 month ago
- @awbalfour great to see you fella. Sounds like a fun business you're in now. 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
July 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Hedgehogs Aren't as Innocent as They May SeemSmall, spiky and adorable — humans give hedgehogs a lot of breaks But what kinds of motives and personalities do these critters really have? See also: 9 Sloth Facts Every Human Should Know AC Stuart, creator of Noob the Loser, has revealed the shocking truth about hedgehogs in this "behind the GIFs" comic. BONUS: The 75 Absolutely Cutest Animals on […]
- What Celebrities Probably Binge-Watch on NetflixEven the rich and famous need a good binge-watch from time to time. For a sketch on The Tonight Show, Jimmy Fallon imagines what movies and TV shows would be on celebrities' Netflix queues. Fallon took on Kim Kardashian, Hillary Clinton, Rob Ford, and more See if you can guess the celebrity from the queue. Read more...More about Videos, Tv, Watercooler, […]
- 5 Encouraging Therapy Apps for When You Need Some SupportIf you're looking to connect with a therapist, your phone can come in handy. Many sophisticated apps in the mental health field have been developed to bring together patients and therapists. Whether you prefer virtual or face-to-face therapy sessions, apps may have the advice or information you're looking for. See also: 8 After-Work Apps to Melt Yo […]
- Hedgehogs Aren't as Innocent as They May Seem
- NFL players to wear shoulder pad RFIDs for on-field stats trackingThe NBA isn't the only professional sports league in the States getting serious about accurate stats accounting. With some help from Zebra Technologies' location system, 17 NFL stadiums will use receivers and RFID (radio-frequency identification)...
- With Qi wireless charging, you'll soon be able to charge your device from a short distanceIt's becoming more and more common to find mobile devices with wireless charging capability, either as a built-in feature or integrated into third-party cases. Progress has been somewhat hampered, however, by the fact that no universally adopted...
- Recording industry sues Ford and GM over in-car CD rippingFord and GM both sell cars that'll rip a CD to its internal HDD, so you never have to go without your jam in a pinch. Unfortunately, that same feature is now the target of outrage from the Alliance of Artists and Recording Companies, which has...
- NFL players to wear shoulder pad RFIDs for on-field stats tracking