Our talking pets campaign allows users to create their own Talking Pet which they can then send to a friend or stick on their facebook page. Users can choose pre-defined pets, or can upload images of their own pets. We convert text to speech, animate the pet and bingo you’ve got a realistic talking pet.
We’re driving traffic to the microsite using email and digital advertising. One of the ad formats is a genuine world-first. The ad unit scrapes the page, identifies the H1 tag and then a talking pet in the ad unit reads the day’s headline from the news story on the page. The messaging kind of goes, “Didn’t know pets could read? Well they can talk to and you can create your own talking pet.” What’s more the ad unit also allows the user to enter their own message in the banner and have the pet read it out.
Try the site. If you’re a pet lover, you’ll really enjoy it.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 1 month ago
- @Ice_Box_Logic Thx for the tweet. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @AlanEEENash Thx for the tweet Alan. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @vicofmaciver Thx for the Victoria Leasha. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @ieashataitano @LinkedIn Thx for the tweet Leasha. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
July 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- The time America put its national treasures on a cross-country trainAn elderly woman, a former slave, reading the Emancipation Proclamation in a glass case on the Freedom Train.Image: Francis Miller/The LIFE Picture Collection/Getty ImagesBetween 1947 and 1949, America's most treasured documents crisscrossed the length and breadth of the nation, on board a train — the "Freedom Train."The idea for the remarkabl […]
- Your life needs Fuzzberta the guinea pigStep aside, cats and dogs — the guinea pigs are cornering Instagram's cuteness market. Take for example, Fuzzberta P. Jones, or just Fuzzberta for short. She's a 2-year-old guinea pig from Pacifica, California and the human behind her account, Monica Wu, is a graphic designer "The P stands for Pikachu," Wu tells Mashable. "It used to […]
- We tried out Tindog (Tinder for dogs) and this is what happenedLONDON — It might sound like an odd thing to say, but for too long there's been a hairy, dog-shaped hole in the world of online dating. There are plenty of places to go if you're feeling lonely and want to meet people, but what if it's your dog that's feeling lonely? What if Rover wants to make some new dog buddies to chase sticks in the […]
- The time America put its national treasures on a cross-country train
- Welcome to the age of the micro-singularityBy Amber Case Last month, over a billion people around the world suddenly knew the name and appearance of the very same woman, and simultaneously began exchanging opinions about her. And while the unveiling of Caitlyn Jenner is not news in the tradi...
- Here's your first look at Telltale's 'Minecraft: Story Mode' gameThe people behind Minecraft just kicked off Minecon 2015 with a bang. At the fan convention's opening ceremony, Mojang's Lydia Winters debuted the first trailer for Minecraft: Story Mode, an upcoming title from Telltale Games. Yep, the same developer...
- France evicted from moral high ground over spying revelationsFrance has joined the US and UK on an ignoble list of countries intercepting international communications, according to a report from L'Observateur. The news follows a Wikileaks article detailing how the NSA recorded highly sensitive calls placed by ...
- Welcome to the age of the micro-singularity