Our talking pets campaign allows users to create their own Talking Pet which they can then send to a friend or stick on their facebook page. Users can choose pre-defined pets, or can upload images of their own pets. We convert text to speech, animate the pet and bingo you’ve got a realistic talking pet.
We’re driving traffic to the microsite using email and digital advertising. One of the ad formats is a genuine world-first. The ad unit scrapes the page, identifies the H1 tag and then a talking pet in the ad unit reads the day’s headline from the news story on the page. The messaging kind of goes, “Didn’t know pets could read? Well they can talk to and you can create your own talking pet.” What’s more the ad unit also allows the user to enter their own message in the banner and have the pet read it out.
Try the site. If you’re a pet lover, you’ll really enjoy it.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- From a marketers perspective Rubio is most sellable candidate #GOPDebate. From personal political viewpoint hope he doesn't win nomination. 3 months ago
- RT @nrossreyes: Great concluding panel @videoadnews #NVF15 w/@mattprohaska @keithgrossman @riksta. Love inclusion of creative to bring back… 5 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah - hope new gig going well. DM me & we'll catch up soon. Thought you might like this post I wrote: bit.ly/1JtsXI1 5 months ago
- "Are you ready for the digital crash?" --- bit.ly/1JtsXI1 5 months ago
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 8 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
February 2016 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
- 'Thor' star Chris Hemsworth's Indian holiday looks funAustralian actor Chris Hemsworth is currently in India, with his wife Elsa Pataky, to participate in the Spanish adventure show Planeta Calleja. Along with show host and adventurer Jesus Calleja, they will be climbing a previously unsurmounted 18,000 feet high mountain in north India. See also: Thor asks you to visit Australia in new tourism campaign Before […]
- You should know why you can't stop using TinderVideo: Armand Valdes, Loris Ravera, Quincy Ledbetter We all have those friends who can't seem to put down their phones and would rather spend a few hours swiping left and right on Tinder than actually attempting to meet people in real life And our goal here is not to Tinder-shame anyone because Tinder was created and designed to be addictive. In fact, w […]
- Markiplier guest stars on season opener of Disney's 'Gamer's Guide'If you want to pay the bills by gaming, you should probably learn from the best. Disney XD's Gamer's Guide to Pretty Much Everything will feature YouTube star Markiplier in its second season premiere. The sitcom focuses on four high school friends intent on taking their professional careers to the next level See also: Twitch streamers say transpare […]
- 'Thor' star Chris Hemsworth's Indian holiday looks fun
- Google ramps up recruiting for its self-driving car projectHow do you know what a company is planning to achieve a year or two down the road? Look at who they're hiring right now. It was that idea that led Reuters to Google's recruitment website and spot that the search engine needs engineers for its self-dr...
- Microsoft's wacky AI app matches you with a dog breedArtificial intelligence (AI) is getting pretty good at identifying people, but before it starts looking for Sarah Connor, Microsoft's Garage team is having fun with it. Last time, the group released an app that (poorly) guessed your age, and the late...
- Channel 5's Demand 5 becomes My5Another day, another rebranded streaming service. Following ITV and Channel 4, the folks at Channel 5 have decided to throw out the name Demand 5 and introduce a new service called My5 in the UK. You can find it on the web or through the accompanying...
- Google ramps up recruiting for its self-driving car project