I spoke recently at a NMA Live event on Online PR and reputation management. Here’s the video of me talking. The case study I shared was around how not to do social media and how easily brand reputation’s can be destroyed by ill-thought out social activity.
Warning: You’ll need some stamina to watch the video. It’s over 20 minutes long.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 1 month ago
- @Ice_Box_Logic Thx for the tweet. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @AlanEEENash Thx for the tweet Alan. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @vicofmaciver Thx for the Victoria Leasha. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @ieashataitano @LinkedIn Thx for the tweet Leasha. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
July 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Lil Wayne unleashes 'Free Weezy Album' for Fourth of July weekendLil Wayne just dropped FWA (Free Weezy Album), the project he's been teasing since February, on Jay Z's streaming service Tidal. Listen to it here. The 32-year-old rapper, who in June became one of the co-owners of Tidal, previously unleashed "Glory" from FWA last month, adding intense hype leading into Friday's release. See also: Ri […]
- How the world celebrated Social Media DayFor the sixth annual time, Social Media Day was celebrated by thousands of people around the world on June 30. Mashable started Social Media Day in 2010 as a way to reflect and honor the growth of social media and the digital revolution. Now in 2015, this holiday encompasses hundreds of in-person events around the world, along with thousands of tweets, Insta […]
- Watch the Summerfest music festival live stream: You can pick from 4 stagesSummerfest, touted as " the world's largest music festival," continues Friday, and you don't need to be in Milwaukee to watch the barrage of bands and solo artists perform. Starting Friday at 8 p.m. CT and lasting until Sunday at midnight, you can watch the action on four stages (full schedules below), including sets from The Flaming Lips […]
- Lil Wayne unleashes 'Free Weezy Album' for Fourth of July weekend
- Holiday music exclusive battle: Apple/Eminem vs. Tidal/Lil WayneWhile many in the US are relaxing for the July 4th holiday, the folks at Apple Music and Tidal are hard at work trying to push their respective subscription music services. Apple has already announced plans for a Dr. Dre radio show on Beats 1 that wi...
- The new Bubble Wrap is losing its popBubble Wrap is one of mankind's greatest inventions. It protects our online orders from becoming rubble in a delivery van, but more importantly, it doubles as pure, joyous entertainment. Pop, pop, pop. There's nothing quite like it. That's why we wer...
- Solar-powered plane completes five-day journey across the PacificThe Solar Impulse 2 is a solar-powered plane that has been flying around the world since March. Back in May, it was set to make its most ambitious journey yet, a 5,061-mile trip from Japan to Hawaii. Unfortunately, though, Pilot Andre Borschberg's in...
- Holiday music exclusive battle: Apple/Eminem vs. Tidal/Lil Wayne