I spoke recently at a NMA Live event on Online PR and reputation management. Here’s the video of me talking. The case study I shared was around how not to do social media and how easily brand reputation’s can be destroyed by ill-thought out social activity.
Warning: You’ll need some stamina to watch the video. It’s over 20 minutes long.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- @CraigElimeliah - hope new gig going well. DM me & we'll catch up soon. Thought you might like this post I wrote: bit.ly/1JtsXI1 6 days ago
- "Are you ready for the digital crash?" --- bit.ly/1JtsXI1 6 days ago
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 2 months ago
- @Ice_Box_Logic Thx for the tweet. Glad you enjoyed the post. 3 months ago
- @AlanEEENash Thx for the tweet Alan. Glad you enjoyed the post. 3 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
September 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- 12 photos of gravy wrestling guaranteed to put you off gravy for lifeLONDON – They're so passionate about their gravy in Lancashire that they don't just have it with their chips and their roast dinners; once a year they get together and wrestle in a big, greasy pool of the stuff. See also: Bog snorkeling championship is the murkiest sport we've ever seen The competition, which took place Monday and is now in it […]
- These creepy cakes are way too awesome to eatChristine McConnell's cakes are not your standard bakery fare— her intricate designs fall somewhere between frilly and frightening But we don't mean frightening in a #CakeFail way. McConnell's macabre creations, which often feature fake fangs, give off more of a "Will this bite me?" vibe. It's these unusual cakes set against a r […]
- Creepy children from 'American Horror Story: Hotel' teasers will haunt your dreamsFrom the man whose messed-up brain gave you Twisty the Clown and Infantata comes your next new nightmare: a bunch of creepy children Said kids appear briefly in the first of three fresh teasers for American Horror Story: Hotel, which FX and creator Ryan Murphy unveiled Monday night See also: 9 scary-good teases for 'American Horror Story: Hotel' Th […]
- 12 photos of gravy wrestling guaranteed to put you off gravy for life
- Apple reportedly bid for Clarkson and 'Top Gear' co-starsIt was quite a surprise when Amazon announced it had snapped up the Top Gear trio for a new show on Prime Instant Video. Many thought Netflix or Sky would win out, but now it's emerged that another unlikely player was bidding for Clarkson and frien...
- Latest look at 'Halo 5' is entirely devoid of Master ChiefIf you were hoping to see more of Spartan 117 ahead of Halo 5: Guardians release this October, today isn't your day. Sure, there's a new trailer embedded below, but it isn't gameplay. Nor does it tell us much about what's going on with the game's s...
- You can now spend up to £30 on contactless cards in the UKMore than ever before, the UK is embracing cashless payment methods such as debit and credit cards, phones and online banking. Some of that boom can be attributed to contactless payments, a technology that lets you pay with a card, fob, smartphone...
- Apple reportedly bid for Clarkson and 'Top Gear' co-stars