I spoke recently at a NMA Live event on Online PR and reputation management. Here’s the video of me talking. The case study I shared was around how not to do social media and how easily brand reputation’s can be destroyed by ill-thought out social activity.
Warning: You’ll need some stamina to watch the video. It’s over 20 minutes long.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 2 months ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 3 months ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 3 months ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 5 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 5 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
November 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Live updates: Ferguson grand jury reaches a decisionA grand jury has reached a decision on whether to indict officer Darren Wilson, the Ferguson cop who fatally shot 18-year-old Michael Brown in AugustMashable is covering the event live below 3 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW1. The announcement on the grand jury's decision could come today.2. If charged, Wilson could face first-degree murder, second-degree murde […]
- Stray dog follows adventure race team for 430 miles through the AmazonIn a heartwarming story tailor-made for the start of the holiday season, a stray dog followed a team of athletes throughout its grueling 430-mile adventure competition in the Amazon rainforest. The dog, later named Arthur, came upon Team Peak Performance, a Swedish team competing in the Adventure Racing World Championship, while the athletes were sharing a m […]
- J.J. Abrams confirms a 'tiny' Star Wars trailer is coming this weekendLOS ANGELES — Despite the great disturbance in the Force on Monday morning, no one knows exactly when or where the first Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer will debut. We only know that it will, on Friday, and it'll be 88 seconds long. Episode VII director JJ Abrams tweeted out one of his hand-drawn messages Monday, just a few hours after Regal Entert […]
- Live updates: Ferguson grand jury reaches a decision
- Samsung's 4K-ready NX1 camera finally comes to the USThe NX1, Samsung's first camera capable of shooting 4K video, was originally expected to be released last month here in the States. And even though this was clearly not the case, the company has been doing everything it can to hype up its new compact...
- A Steam Machine without Valve: life with the iBuyPower SBXIt was gaming's hot topic for 2013: Steam Machines. Otherwise known as Valve's plan to take on the living room. The project had my attention for months, with Valve teasing a revolutionary controller, a custom operating system and even an army of...
- Watchmakers are cracking down on bootleg smartwatch facesDid you get a G Watch R or Moto 360 and promptly give it a watch face that simulates a mechanical timepiece? Don't count on doing that again. TorrentFreak understands that watchmakers like Omega, Panerai, Swatch and Tissot are sending takedown...
- Samsung's 4K-ready NX1 camera finally comes to the US