I spoke recently at a NMA Live event on Online PR and reputation management. Here’s the video of me talking. The case study I shared was around how not to do social media and how easily brand reputation’s can be destroyed by ill-thought out social activity.
Warning: You’ll need some stamina to watch the video. It’s over 20 minutes long.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 4 days ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 1 month ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 1 month ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 2 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 2 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
September 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Biker Evades Robbery Attempt at Gunpoint, Captures It All on GoProEditor's note: Some may find the video footage above difficult to watch. Alexander Hennessy refused to surrender his backpack even after he was threatened at gunpoint. A YouTube video released on Tuesday captured a horrifying moment for Hennessy and his biking tour group in the La Boca neighborhood of Buenos Aires, Argentina. Hennessy was riding in a bi […]
- 'Hunger Games' Reimagined as a Romantic ComedySure, the Hunger Games series is filled with female empowerment and social justice, but never mind all that. Let's focus on what really matters: romance! In honor of the highly anticipated first part of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay hitting theaters in November, Jimmy Kimmel imagines how the franchise can rebrand itself to a different audience. This may […]
- This Fall's New TV Shows: The Winners and Losers on Social MediaSocial media activity and TV ratings have so far only been proven to have "casual" relationship, which, like a casual romantic relationship, sort of means they sleep together but aren't exclusive. But what role does social activity play in predicting which shows will live long lives, and which are destined for the TV graveyard? The answer will […]
- Biker Evades Robbery Attempt at Gunpoint, Captures It All on GoPro
- Apple's iOS 8 is now available for you to downloadApple's iOS 8 may not look too different from the version that preceded it, but trust us: there are plenty of new bits and bobs to get familiar with once you start poking around. Now that you've had some time to dig into our full review, you can take...
- Indiegogo's pilot program lets successful projects keep raising moneyWhen it comes to the wild and woolly crowdfunding space, it's not hard to look at Kickstarter as the Goliath to Indiegogo's David -- that's why the latter keeps trying to change up how young companies get the cash to build their products. First came...
- Airbus' helmet display concept would take your mind off your flightIf you've ever been on a long flight, you've probably wanted to tune out your fellow passengers -- and plugging in some headphones is only going to do so much. If Airbus ever brings a recently patented helmet display to market, though, you may never...
- Apple's iOS 8 is now available for you to download