I spoke recently at a NMA Live event on Online PR and reputation management. Here’s the video of me talking. The case study I shared was around how not to do social media and how easily brand reputation’s can be destroyed by ill-thought out social activity.
Warning: You’ll need some stamina to watch the video. It’s over 20 minutes long.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Less and less 'innovation' things excite me but this does - littlebits.cc/cloud 1 month ago
- Oh the joys of the stationary life on airport tarmac. 1 month ago
- @CarolynHinsey any recommendation from ian always turns out fun. Sent you a follow. 1 month ago
- Worse than cats @CraigElimeliah: Frank Underwood photo bombing the most famous selfie ever. #oscars http://t.co/j4Ma77p6kn” 1 month ago
- C'mon @MCFC it's cold and snowy in New York. Give me something to cheer about. 2 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
April 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- The Loch Ness Monster: Only on iOSApple Maps did what Google Maps never could -– it found the Loch Ness Monster Members of the Official Loch Ness Monster Fan Club identified a shadow in the loch's waters that can be seen only in Apple Maps' satellite imagery –– the same form was not found on Google Maps See also: Food Maps Turn the World Into Delicious Art The shadow, about 100 fee […]
- A-Sides and B-Sides: Record Store Day Lives OnThese days, thanks to various technologies, listening to any type of music anytime, anywhere is pretty easy. But across generations, people still love dusting off an old vinyl record, and listening music on a record player Record Store Day, which takes place every third Saturday of April, brings people together to celebrate their love of vinyl, even as digit […]
- Drone Shoots Epic Footage of SpaceX Rocket Launch and Controlled LandingElon Musk's space-faring company SpaceX has released the first test footage of its Falcon 9 Reusable (F9R) taking off, and making a controlled landing at the company's rocket-development facility in Texas The epic video gives us a 360-degree aerial view of the feat, thanks to the unique perspective of a camera-equipped drone See also: Elon Musk on […]
- The Loch Ness Monster: Only on iOS
- Audi's latest hybrid concept car takes the TT family offroad, with 408HP under the hoodAudi's latest prototype packing an E-Tron hybrid drivetrain is this TT Offroad Concept that takes the TT family beyond the coupes and convertibles we're familiar with. Going on display at the Beijing Motor Show, it combines two electric motors (one...
- Weekends with Engadget: Windows Phone 8.1 and Gear 2 reviews, the anonymous internet and more!Welcome to Weekends with Engadget, a quick peek back at the top headlines from the past seven days -- all handpicked by the editors here at the site. For even more action, subscribe to our Flipboard magazine!...
- Feedback Loop: E3 expectations, first MP3 player and password managers!Welcome to Feedback Loop, a weekly roundup of the most interesting discussions happening within the Engadget community. There's so much technology to talk about and so little time to enjoy it, but you have a lot of great ideas and opinions that need...
- Audi's latest hybrid concept car takes the TT family offroad, with 408HP under the hood