I spoke recently at a NMA Live event on Online PR and reputation management. Here’s the video of me talking. The case study I shared was around how not to do social media and how easily brand reputation’s can be destroyed by ill-thought out social activity.
Warning: You’ll need some stamina to watch the video. It’s over 20 minutes long.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- @KathViner congrats. Landmark day for best newspaper in the world. Talented people rock. Great 2 see brilliant northern women recongised 2 months ago
- |LIVE NOW| - #meerkat mrk.tv/1BWNXHV 2 months ago
- In 5 hours: NYCFC debut MLS game - #meerkat mrk.tv/181xlCF 2 months ago
- This is the start of something very interesting. A game controlled by heart rate: bit.ly/1zVUwbg 3 months ago
- Trailer For Hbo’s Silicon Valley Season 2 - klou.tt/u7xeody6g4x3 3 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
May 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- The future of streaming in Australia looks pretty depressingAs the dust settles after the entry of Netflix into the Australian entertainment market in March, a big question remains: Just how many streaming services can Australia handle? If you're of the opinion more is more when it comes to film and television options, you may be in for some bad news. See also: The Netflix Tax: How to avoid the government's […]
- Watch this man set a hoverboard Guinness World RecordCanadian man Catalin Alexandru Duru has set a Guinness World Record for farthest flight by hoverboard. Catalin needed to travel a minimum of 164 feet airborne to break the record — and in the end, he smashed it easily, travelling 905 feet and two inches at a height of around 16 feet at Lake Ouareau in Quebec, Canada. According to Guinness World Records, Duru […]
- Justin Bieber sings sexy rendition of Boyz II Men's 'I'll Make Love to You'It seems all Justin Beiber needed to hit the hearts of non-tween music fans was to bring a little '90s R&B to the party Last week, he threw us some car tunes with James Corden including a mod-twist on the classic Boyz II Men 1991 track "End of the Road." Now he has given us Boyz II Men hot flushes a second time, with a brilliant rendition […]
- The future of streaming in Australia looks pretty depressing
- Samsung's Iron Man edition Galaxy S6 Edge lacks J.A.R.V.I.S.With Samsung being an active promoter of Marvel's latest Avengers movie, it's no surprise to see the tech giant releasing some sort of special edition product to sweeten the deal. Why yes, it's an Iron Man limited edition Galaxy S6 Edge with matching...
- TiVo said to be launching Cox video on demandYou're forgiven if you forgot that TiVo and Cox were once best buddies. They formed a partnership years ago, but that alliance quietly fell by the wayside. However, there are signs that it could come roaring back. Tipsters tell Zatz Not Funny (which ...
- Jony Ive becomes Apple's first Chief Design OfficerThere's no question that Jony Ive is more important than ever to Apple's design process given his heavy influence on everything from the look of iOS to the philosophy behind the Apple Watch, and the Cupertino crew just gave him a promotion to reflect...
- Samsung's Iron Man edition Galaxy S6 Edge lacks J.A.R.V.I.S.