I spoke recently at a NMA Live event on Online PR and reputation management. Here’s the video of me talking. The case study I shared was around how not to do social media and how easily brand reputation’s can be destroyed by ill-thought out social activity.
Warning: You’ll need some stamina to watch the video. It’s over 20 minutes long.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- From a marketers perspective Rubio is most sellable candidate #GOPDebate. From personal political viewpoint hope he doesn't win nomination. 3 months ago
- RT @nrossreyes: Great concluding panel @videoadnews #NVF15 w/@mattprohaska @keithgrossman @riksta. Love inclusion of creative to bring back… 5 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah - hope new gig going well. DM me & we'll catch up soon. Thought you might like this post I wrote: bit.ly/1JtsXI1 5 months ago
- "Are you ready for the digital crash?" --- bit.ly/1JtsXI1 5 months ago
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 8 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
February 2016 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
- Mavericks big-wave surf competition will make you want to avoid the oceanMavericks, the annual competition that sees surfers tackling giant swells near Half Moon Bay, California, started and ended Friday, with some of the world's best big-wave surfers coming out and catching the face of 25-foot waves. Nic Lamb, Zach Wormhoudt, Anthony Tashnick and Tyler Fox were just a few of the Maverick success stories, with each advancing […]
- 'Finally!' Pope and Russian Patriarch meet for the first time in 1,000 yearsHAVANA — With a hug and an exclamation of "Finally!" Pope Francis met Friday with Patriarch Kirill in the first ever meeting between a pontiff and the head of the Russian Orthodox Church, a historic development in the 1,000-year schism that has divided Christianity. "We are brothers," Francis said as he embraced Kirill in the small, wood- […]
- The Syria ceasefire deal looks a lot like the Ukraine truce that fell apartIf you were struck with a feeling of déjà vu by the Syria ceasefire deal, you weren't the only one. News that Western and Russian leaders had agreed to implement a "cessation of hostilities" in Syria in the days to come reminded a lot of people familiar with President Vladimir Putin's modus operandi of another peace deal Russia proposed i […]
- Mavericks big-wave surf competition will make you want to avoid the ocean
- Apple is replacing USB-C cables that shipped with early MacBooksIf you were an early adopter of Apple's slimmed-down MacBook, then this may apply to you. According to the company, a "limited number" of laptops sold between its launch in April of 2015 and June 2015 have USB-C cables that could fail due to an unspe...
- The Public Access Weekly: Ooh! A piece of candy...Just once I'd like to wake up on a Friday morning and not get Rebecca Black's infamous song stuck in my head -- but every Friday it sneaks in there like the overachieving ear worm that it is. (Perhaps I really do gotta to get down on Friday....) So...
- Android app turns your phone into an earthquake detectorYour smartphone can already warn you about earthquakes. UC Berkeley, however, is going one step further: it wants your phone to help detect those quakes. The school has released an Android app, MyShake, that uses your phone's motion sensors to detect...
- Apple is replacing USB-C cables that shipped with early MacBooks