I spoke recently at a NMA Live event on Online PR and reputation management. Here’s the video of me talking. The case study I shared was around how not to do social media and how easily brand reputation’s can be destroyed by ill-thought out social activity.
Warning: You’ll need some stamina to watch the video. It’s over 20 minutes long.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Japan only Daft Punk bonus track release - listen here: bit.ly/18ibMZQ sounds like Pink Floyd on holiday in Florida. 4 weeks ago
- Oh I would like a #bespokeballads written about my beard @bespokeoffers. 4 weeks ago
- Neat way to screw over a crappy brand. #FitchTheHomeless: youtu.be/O95DBxnXiSo 1 month ago
- @C7Borges barclaycard actually. But good spot. 1 month ago
- @MCFC by rights me and my dad should get cup final refund on our tickets due to crap PR mismanagement of Mancini story. Woeful situation. 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
June 2013 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Vine Videos Give Sneak Peek at New FeaturesOne day before rival Facebook is rumored to announce a Vine competitor, employees of Twitter's video-sharing service teased several of its new features. Co-founders Dom Hofmann and Rus Yusupov tweeted out Vine videos on Wednesday that gave an early look at the app's upcoming design changes. From each six-second clip, viewers can catch glimpses of f […]
- Watch Right Now: Andrew W.K. Playing Drums for 24 Hours StraightAndrew W.K., the man known for his music but also for his crazy affinity for partying, is playing drums right now. He's been doing it for the last 8 hours or so, and he plans to continue doing it for the next 16 hours Can he pull it off? Well, staying up all night is no problem for Andrew, but playing the drums for an entire day, that's a wee bit m […]
- LinkedIn Recovering From Outage Due to Possible DNS HijackLinkedIn is recovering from a DNS issue that sent visitors to a different web site for an hour Wednesday night The issue, which is now resolved for most users, rerouted the traffic to a domain sales page. LinkedIn, a popular professional social network, acknowledged the issue in a tweet, but did not elaborate Our site is now recovering for some members. We d […]
- Vine Videos Give Sneak Peek at New Features
- Leica unveils G-Star RAW edition of D-Lux 6 compact, co-branded with Dutch denim label (video)Leica's just taken its vintage branding strategy to a new level with the D-Lux 6 "G-Star RAW" compact model, styled by the Dutch denim maker of that name. Design touches include a textured leather body and gun-metal grey accents, along with an embossed leather case and strap, all firsts for a compact Leica camera. The 10-megapixel model (based […]
- Samsung user manual confirms Galaxy S 4 variant with Snapdragon 800 chipWelcome to Samsung Day, 2013. While we wait on some big (and little) product launches this afternoon, here's a quick bite to keep us going: an interesting processor spec mentioned in the user manual for the SHV-E330S, which we think will be the new LTE-Advanced variant of the Galaxy S 4 intended for South Korea. How the folks at RBmen spotted it we have […]
- Public Enemy backs BitTorrent, releases new single in a Bundle, announces remix contest for fansBitTorrent announced its new file format, the Bundle, just over a month ago, giving artists new tools to control content distributed P2P. Now, Public Enemy is one of the first to take advantage of those features by releasing its latest single as a Bundle and announcing a BitTorrent-based remix contest. Downloading the torrent gets you a copy of "Get Up […]
- Leica unveils G-Star RAW edition of D-Lux 6 compact, co-branded with Dutch denim label (video)