I spoke recently at a NMA Live event on Online PR and reputation management. Here’s the video of me talking. The case study I shared was around how not to do social media and how easily brand reputation’s can be destroyed by ill-thought out social activity.
Warning: You’ll need some stamina to watch the video. It’s over 20 minutes long.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- @cwiss Yep. Quality is crap - still exciting to get a glimpse of what's coming. 10 hours ago
- Leaked game of thrones trailer: bit.ly/15OgAty 10 hours ago
- The barriers creative and media agencies need to overcome to fully exploit the potential of digital outdoor: bit.ly/1yDEtKY 1 day ago
- D&AD showcase five lovely branded content films: Prada and Bombay Sapphire my favourites - bit.ly/1Da54DI 2 days ago
- Nice bit of trend reporting from shutterstock: shutterstock.com/trends 2 days ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
January 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Here's the Super Bowl puppy ad you haven't seenCommercials aren’t real, you know, even those slick, pricey, emotional ones that will run in Super Bowl XLIX on Sunday. So dry your tears, you big softies, because it’s all make believe. Or, watch this story about a sweet little kid who doesn’t get a fluffy puppy and completely falls apart. Through your sniffles, you might dejectedly ask: “Why, oh why, didn’ […]
- Snapchat to premiere original series starring Sasha SpielbergSnapchat will debut its first original series this Saturday on the heels of the rollout of its media platform Discover earlier this week. The series, titled Literally Can't Even, will appear on the app's Snap Channel, as part of the new Discover feature, according to The Hollywood Reporter. See also: Is Snapchat about to become a publishing powerho […]
- Even droids know the Force is with vaccinationA long time ago, in a decade far, far away, parents knew the importance of immunizing their children, and doctors were the guardians of health in America. Before the dark times. Before Jenny McCarthy Given the recent outbreak of measles at Disneyland — a disease that was considered all but eradicated in 2000 — it's ironic to discover that a couple of ch […]
- Here's the Super Bowl puppy ad you haven't seen
- Nest is losing its tech VP and the CEO of DropcamGoogle's plan for a connected home including Nest and Dropcam lost a few family members today. Nest's Vice President of Technology Yoky Matsuoka and Dropcam cofounder Greg Duffy have left for other ventures, according to The Verge's sources. Matsuoka...
- Google makes Earth Pro available to virtual travelers for freeWhile we're sure Google Earth works just fine for your daily virtual 'round-the-world travels, the Pro version comes with some really useful features -- even better, it's now completely free. Google Earth Pro, which used to cost an eye-watering $399 ...
- Chicago's subways are getting speedy LTE dataJust because you have cellular service in the subway doesn't mean you have good service -- in many cases, your data goes in the dumps when your train ventures underground. That won't be a problem in Chicago for much longer, though. The city has reach...
- Nest is losing its tech VP and the CEO of Dropcam