I spoke recently at a NMA Live event on Online PR and reputation management. Here’s the video of me talking. The case study I shared was around how not to do social media and how easily brand reputation’s can be destroyed by ill-thought out social activity.
Warning: You’ll need some stamina to watch the video. It’s over 20 minutes long.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 2 months ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 3 months ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 3 months ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 5 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 5 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
November 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- 11 film sequels that don't exist but probably shouldHollywood is sequel obsessed Dumb and Dumber To marks the third film in that universe, there will be roughly 1,000 super hero movies released in the next 10 years and almost every studio has a major franchised reboot in the works. They can't stop, they won't stop See also: 15 Minimalist Illustrations of Iconic Cars in Film An art exhibition in Los […]
- German Shepherd does not care for his owner's singing in the showerThis pup could use some ear plugs. German Shepherd Maximus howls along with his owner as he sings Eduard Khil's "Trolololo" song. While his owner's voice may be pleasing to our human ears, Maximus does not seem to enjoy the sound of a powerful baritone. Or perhaps, he just doesn't want to share the spotlight. Hundreds pour into New Y […]
- Hong Kong police arrest key student protest leadersHONG KONG — Hong Kong authorities cleared more street barricades from a pro-democracy protest camp in a volatile district Wednesday, part of a two-day operation in which police arrested more than 100 people, including key student leaders. Police in helmets swiftly cleared obstructions from the 2-month-old protest site in Mong Kok, across Victoria Harbor from […]
- 11 film sequels that don't exist but probably should
- The CIA and Homeland Security want to delete almost all their emailsUsually, deleting emails is a no-fanfare, one-click affair -- but not when you're the Central Intelligence Agency or the Department of Homeland Security. Both agencies have recently submitted proposals to the National Archives and Records Administrat...
- One of Sony's first 'new' ideas is a smartwatch that's all e-inkSony's first idea to be born out of its new built-in "venture style" plan to create new products and impress, well, you and me, is apparently a combination of its e-ink reader tech and a smartwatch device. According to people familiar with the matter...
- If you've ever wanted a video-based contacts list, now's your chanceTired of just having static pictures to visually guide you through your contacts list? If so, you're in luck. A new app for iOS brings video updates to said collection of names and numbers so "you can see what all your friends are up to." The softwar...
- The CIA and Homeland Security want to delete almost all their emails