I spoke recently at a NMA Live event on Online PR and reputation management. Here’s the video of me talking. The case study I shared was around how not to do social media and how easily brand reputation’s can be destroyed by ill-thought out social activity.
Warning: You’ll need some stamina to watch the video. It’s over 20 minutes long.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- @CarolynHinsey any recommendation from ian always turns out fun. Sent you a follow. 3 days ago
- Worse than cats @CraigElimeliah: Frank Underwood photo bombing the most famous selfie ever. #oscars http://t.co/j4Ma77p6kn” 6 days ago
- C'mon @MCFC it's cold and snowy in New York. Give me something to cheer about. 3 weeks ago
- @cwiss cheers fella. 1 month ago
- @Ingrid21 hey Ingrid. See you in Kentucky soon. 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
March 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Flying Taser Drone Delivers 80,000 Volts of Paralyzing FearWe already know about the lethal capabilities of military drones, but a new personal drone experiment is showing us just how terrifyingly effective consumer-grade drones can be At this week's SXSW, a group called Chaotic Moon Studios showed off a taser-equipped drone it calls the Chaotic Unmanned Personal Intercept Drone (CUPID) See also: DARPA Is Devel […]
- 4 Mind-Tickling Questions With Bill NyeAUSTIN, Texas — Bill Nye is happy the Internet loves science, but he wants you to embrace it completely. The Science Guy and host of StarTalk Live brought his bowtie and science-heavy charm to SXSWi as part of Quirky and GE's "Night of Invention." The event invited inventors to pitch their projects to Nye, Andy Samberg and Quirky CEO Ben Kaufm […]
- Adobe Doesn't Think 'Photoshop' Is a Dirty WordIn January, Jezebel offered a $10,000 bounty to obtain un-retouched images from filmmaker Lena Dunham's Vogue cover shoot. Within two hours, they received and published the photos. Jezebel's article pointed to aspects of Dunham's physique Vogue had altered: "neck thinned and brought in," "hips pulled in," "neckline bro […]
- Flying Taser Drone Delivers 80,000 Volts of Paralyzing Fear
- Weekly Roundup: Bitcoin founder unveiled, Apple CarPlay hands-on and more!You might say the week is never really done in consumer technology news. Your workweek, however, hopefully draws to a close at some point. This is the Weekly Roundup on Engadget, a quick peek back at the top headlines for the past seven days -- all...
- Neil Young's music player for audiophiles reaches Kickstarter on March 15thWe now know how Neil Young plans to make his dreams of high-quality digital music come true: crowdfunding. The artist's company PonoMusic is launching a Kickstarter campaign on March 15th that will let you reserve the PonoPlayer, Young's long-teased,...
- Mt. Gox CEO's blog hacked, database leak claims there should be a 951k Bitcoin balanceThe latest twist in the fall of Bitcoin exchange Mt. Gox is here, as CEO Mark Karpeles, personal blog, MagicalTux.net (along with his Tumblr and Reddit accounts) has apparently been hacked. Whoever has control now used them to post a...
- Weekly Roundup: Bitcoin founder unveiled, Apple CarPlay hands-on and more!