I spoke recently at a NMA Live event on Online PR and reputation management. Here’s the video of me talking. The case study I shared was around how not to do social media and how easily brand reputation’s can be destroyed by ill-thought out social activity.
Warning: You’ll need some stamina to watch the video. It’s over 20 minutes long.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- @KathViner congrats. Landmark day for best newspaper in the world. Talented people rock. Great 2 see brilliant northern women recongised 1 week ago
- |LIVE NOW| - #meerkat mrk.tv/1BWNXHV 2 weeks ago
- In 5 hours: NYCFC debut MLS game - #meerkat mrk.tv/181xlCF 2 weeks ago
- This is the start of something very interesting. A game controlled by heart rate: bit.ly/1zVUwbg 1 month ago
- Trailer For Hbo’s Silicon Valley Season 2 - klou.tt/u7xeody6g4x3 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
March 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Bellingcat's Eliot Higgins: Citizen journalists need to be obsessive but not crazyLONDON — Brown Moses and Bellingcat founder Eliot Higgins has revealed what it takes to become a citizen journalist. Speaking to Mashable's Executive Editor Jim Roberts at the +SocialGood UK conference in London, Higgins said he looks for people who think in "obsessive detail but also aren't crazy." See also: The Group of Bloggers Unearth […]
- Ellen Pao trial loss sends shock waves through Silicon ValleySAN FRANCISCO — Audible gasps could be heard in a San Francisco court room Friday afternoon as a jury's verdict shot down one claim after another in Ellen Pao's gender discrimination lawsuit against her former employer, venture capital powerhouse Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers. And while that initial verdict turned out to be a misfire, the fi […]
- Sriracha-infused food line: Your taste buds will never be the sameSriracha junkies, let your taste buds rejoice. Huy Fong is upping the ways you can consume their signature hot sauce. The California-based sriracha manufacturer announced a partnership with Pop! Gourmet Foods that would give life to the chili and garlic paste outside of the hot sauce bottle. See also: 27 Foods That Hooked Up and Made Delicious Babies Srirach […]
- Bellingcat's Eliot Higgins: Citizen journalists need to be obsessive but not crazy
- Laser-activated nanoparticles are coming to clear your acneResearchers at UC Santa Barbara have developed a high-tech solution to the bane of adolescence: acne. Acne occurs when the skin's pores become clogged. Conventional remedies generally involve stripping the skin of sebum -- the waxy substance naturall...
- The Windows 10 preview will work on more phones soonIf you've been itching to try out a technical preview version of Windows 10 on your phone but didn't have a device on the short list, then we have good news. Microsoft just released a list of devices that it expects to support in the next "flight" an...
- Daily Roundup: The best cheap WiFi router, Tim Cook donations and more!In today's Daily Roundup you can learn about the best cheap WiFi router from our friends at The Wirecutter, read about Tim Cook planning to donate his fortune to charity and how new memory technology may allow SSDs with up to 10TB of storage. Catch u...
- Laser-activated nanoparticles are coming to clear your acne