I spoke recently at a NMA Live event on Online PR and reputation management. Here’s the video of me talking. The case study I shared was around how not to do social media and how easily brand reputation’s can be destroyed by ill-thought out social activity.
Warning: You’ll need some stamina to watch the video. It’s over 20 minutes long.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 2 weeks ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 1 month ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 1 month ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 3 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 3 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
October 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- A George R.R. Martin-Themed Uber Will Cruise Around NYC Next WeekChevrolet, Uber and ReedPOP, the events company behind the upcoming Comic-Con in New York City, are combining forces to offer free rides for attendees at pop culture festival Super Week throughout the event. The inaugural Super Week, which launches on Friday in New York City, is a multi-location “pop-culture celebration” that will offer film screenings, fan […]
- 5 of Europe's Most Exciting Upcoming Events in Tech and DigitalMashable Events Board is a great place to find leading conferences in your industry, whether it's advertising, technology, media or public relations. This week, we're highlighting five events that we think can help move your career forward. If you don't find something that's right for you, check out dozens of event listings featured in ou […]
- Groupon's Snap App Gives You Money Back on GroceriesGroupon is migrating further from its original group discount product with a new app called Snap that gives you money back for grocery purchases. Snap by Groupon, on iOS and Android, features a list of grocery and consumer packaged goods. If you make a purchase and take a photo of your receipt as proof, Groupon will mail you a check for the discounted amount […]
- A George R.R. Martin-Themed Uber Will Cruise Around NYC Next Week
- Seriously: Dubai police get Google Glass to go with their LamborghinisIf every police force was like Dubai's, they'd have to beat back the crowds of recruits. On top of having million-dollar Bugati Veyrons and $350,000 Lamborghini Aventadors as pursuit cars, Reuters said detectives on the Gulf force will soon be using...
- The 'Angry Birds' movie has its castWe've never quite understood the point of hiring Danny McBride to be in a G-rated movie, since he can't do the sort of foul-mouthed improvisation that he does best. That hasn't deterred Rovio and Sony Pictures from asking him and other comedians for...
- EFF: Security software distributed by cops is actually spyware in disguiseVarious schools, libraries and ordinary American families might have been using a "security" software called ComputerCOP for years. After all, they probably got their copy from cops, attorney's offices or other branches of law enforcement, which tout...
- Seriously: Dubai police get Google Glass to go with their Lamborghinis