I spoke recently at a NMA Live event on Online PR and reputation management. Here’s the video of me talking. The case study I shared was around how not to do social media and how easily brand reputation’s can be destroyed by ill-thought out social activity.
Warning: You’ll need some stamina to watch the video. It’s over 20 minutes long.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- From a marketers perspective Rubio is most sellable candidate #GOPDebate. From personal political viewpoint hope he doesn't win nomination. 1 month ago
- RT @nrossreyes: Great concluding panel @videoadnews #NVF15 w/@mattprohaska @keithgrossman @riksta. Love inclusion of creative to bring back… 2 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah - hope new gig going well. DM me & we'll catch up soon. Thought you might like this post I wrote: bit.ly/1JtsXI1 3 months ago
- "Are you ready for the digital crash?" --- bit.ly/1JtsXI1 3 months ago
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 5 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
November 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Little boy attempts to feed the dog, falls in the water bowl insteadThis little boy may be cute, but he's definitely not coordinated During an attempt at feeding the dog, like a dutiful family member, this little guy got knocked off balance and found himself landing butt-first in the water bowl. Silver lining? The kid can clearly pull off a pratfall and has a bright future in the physical comedy realm. French singers pa […]
- Facebook expands parental leave policy for all employees globallyFacebook gave its employees around the world something extra to be thankful for just in time for the holidays. The social networking giant announced this week that it is extending its policy of offering four months paid leave to new parents to all of its employees globally, rather than just new parents in the United States. "This expanded benefit primar […]
- Tiger becomes unlikely pals with the goat that was supposed to be his lunchA goat and tiger at the Primorsky Safari Park in Russia are foregoing the typical predator-prey relationship in exchange for a more progressive and equal one Timur the goat was originally intended to be a live meal for Amur the Siberian tiger. However, it seems that upon being released in Amur's enclosure, Timur immediately took charge See also: Baby gi […]
- Little boy attempts to feed the dog, falls in the water bowl instead
- The Coin universal card is ready for 2012If your wallet is bursting at the seams with credit, gift and loyalty plastic, the Coin universal card is supposed to lighten the load. Just add all your information to the app, sync it with Coin and get ready to buy all the things with a swipe or an...
- The best Cyber Monday dealsSo you successfully emerged from Black Friday shopping relatively unscathed, and you've got the cash for an extra tech gift (or, let's be honest, a treat for yourself). Where do you go to spend that dough? Don't worry: we've rounded up some of the be...
- 10 ways to manage the post-Thanksgiving madnessAhhh, the holidays. What a lovely time of year to catch up with the extended family and do a quick bit of shopping at enormous discounts. The truth of the situation, however, is often less relaxing than it sounds. Family get-togethers can be taxing,...
- The Coin universal card is ready for 2012