I’ve got that awful social media sinking feeling now. Peugeot are the brand behind the nude with a scarf campaign. What a dud campaign. Feel cheated. Open top car thus enjoying exposing yourself, lose your inhibitions, etc. Weak!
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- @kncukier bang on point in pres on big data at #MoCoLDN 1 day ago
- @poll 7270 1 day ago
- @poll 7490 1 day ago
- Shiona checks out brainwave cat ears technology at #mocoldn #rapp_uk #rappuk instagram.com/p/hyLbllKFCd/ 1 day ago
- Relieved. After good few years of terrible service, late lense deliveries and broken promises finally dumped @VisionExpress for online alt. 1 week ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
December 2013 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Spotify May Kill Pandora and iTunes, but Not Just YetSpotify may eventually make your iTunes and Pandora accounts obsolete, but don’t delete them just yet Spotify's introduction of free streaming on-demand music to mobile devices, announced Wednesday, will not cause an overnight collapse of the major online music players, and may provide a short-term boost for services that still sell music. The more seri […]
- Court Rules Against iPhone Ban in South KoreaA judge in South Korea on Thursday rejected a lawsuit filed by Samsung claiming Apple infringed on its smartphone patents. Samsung, which sought $95,000 in damages and an iPhone ban in its home country of South Korea, accused Apple of violating three patents related to mobile messaging technology featured in the iPhone 4S and iPhone 5. The court dismissed th […]
- How Geico Came to Own WednesdayUnless you're a follower of the Germanic god Woden, for which it is named, you probably don't give Wednesdays much thought. Falling smack in the middle of the workday, Wednesday is often a day more endured than enjoyed. Even the folk rhyme "Monday's Child" noted that "Wednesday's child is full of woe." It is for such r […]
- Spotify May Kill Pandora and iTunes, but Not Just Yet
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Site infoLiving in a digital world
The Andreas04 Theme.