I’ve got that awful social media sinking feeling now. Peugeot are the brand behind the nude with a scarf campaign. What a dud campaign. Feel cheated. Open top car thus enjoying exposing yourself, lose your inhibitions, etc. Weak!
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- @CarolynHinsey any recommendation from ian always turns out fun. Sent you a follow. 4 days ago
- Worse than cats @CraigElimeliah: Frank Underwood photo bombing the most famous selfie ever. #oscars http://t.co/j4Ma77p6kn” 1 week ago
- C'mon @MCFC it's cold and snowy in New York. Give me something to cheer about. 3 weeks ago
- @cwiss cheers fella. 1 month ago
- @Ingrid21 hey Ingrid. See you in Kentucky soon. 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
March 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Old 'Cosmos' vs. New 'Cosmos': Who's the King of the Universe?There were two times in my life when I was literally brought to my knees by the beauty of the night sky. Once was on a camping trip in the Nevada desert in my late 20s, when I looked up, caught the Milky Way shining brighter and clearer than ever I'd seen, like a river of a billion diamonds. My legs started to buckle, apparently realizing their insignif […]
- Military Google Glass Will Help Soldiers See Over MountainsCall them Glassoldiers. The American military may soon be filled with soldiers sporting Google Glass-like headgear that can measure distances, display 3D building layouts, transmit video from a drone and more, all on a glass display right in front of their eyes. See also: Upgraded U.S. Nukes May Violate Nation's Own Policy Battlefields are full of data […]
- BBC Revamps 'Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy' GameDouglas Adams' famous comedy science fiction series, "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy," transcended several mediums after it first appeared on BBC Radio 4 in 1978. Adams wrote five novels, a TV series, movie, and, in 1984, a computer game Originally published by Infocom, Adams' game was a text adventure — meaning the online way […]
- Old 'Cosmos' vs. New 'Cosmos': Who's the King of the Universe?
- Privacy group blocks NSA from destroying phone records, calls them evidenceA US judge has temporarily stopped the National Security Agency (NSA) from destroying phone metadata it collected, thanks to an intervention by the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF). The privacy watchdog argued that the documents were key to...
- First-gen Kindle Paperwhite gets second-gen features, at lastFirst-gen Kindle Paperwhite owners are woefully missing a bunch of features, including Goodreads integration, available on the device's successor. Thankfully, this latest software refresh brings their e-readers up to par -- and, yes, that means early...
- Instagram does your selfies a favor with an improved Lux feature for iOSGo ahead, ask any youngster around you: selfies are serious business. No one is more mindful of that universal truth than Instagram, which is why it pushed out yet another iOS app update earlier today. No, there aren't any new filters (isn't 19...
- Privacy group blocks NSA from destroying phone records, calls them evidence