I’ve got that awful social media sinking feeling now. Peugeot are the brand behind the nude with a scarf campaign. What a dud campaign. Feel cheated. Open top car thus enjoying exposing yourself, lose your inhibitions, etc. Weak!
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- @CraigElimeliah - hope new gig going well. DM me & we'll catch up soon. Thought you might like this post I wrote: bit.ly/1JtsXI1 1 week ago
- "Are you ready for the digital crash?" --- bit.ly/1JtsXI1 1 week ago
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 3 months ago
- @Ice_Box_Logic Thx for the tweet. Glad you enjoyed the post. 3 months ago
- @AlanEEENash Thx for the tweet Alan. Glad you enjoyed the post. 3 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
September 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Withings partners with Spotify for a connected alarm clockFrench connected-gadgets maker Withings already has a device that improves your sleep; now, it wants to help you wake up as well The Withings Aura Connected Alarm Clock, launched during the IFA show in Berlin, lets you wake up with any of the 30+ million songs in Spotify's catalog. See also: Withings Activité Pop: Finally, a fitness tracker you'll […]
- Watch the evolution of lingerie in 3 minutesWhat's the sexiest decade of sleepwear? Mode Studios continues its "Evolution of Fashion" series, this time highlighting 100 years of lingerie, from the "demurely natural" styles of 1915 to "rebellious vixens" of 1965 to "glam and girlish" looks of 2005 See also: 100 years of men's fashion in 3 minutes And th […]
- Student thoughts on the first day of school, ages 5 to 18You only get one first day of school per year, so it's always a little nerve-wracking. You're filled with excitement and dread. You're thrilled to show off your new haircut but you're not looking forward to the eight pop quizzes you will have to take every single day. See also: 11 Back To School Tips From Pop Culture's Top Slackers H […]
- Withings partners with Spotify for a connected alarm clock
- Dear Veronica: Meditation for the massesJudging from the number of questions I've received on the topic, you guys are curious about ways to disconnect a little bit. Whether that means deleting social media from your devices on the weekends (like we discussed in a previous episode) or t...
- Grab Tom Clancy's best games for a $10 donation to charityTom Clancy is gone, but Ubisoft definitely hasn't forgotten the military-centric author or his legacy of branded video games. Neither have the folks at Humble Bundle for that matter. Pledging at least $1 will get you Rainbow Six, Rainbow Six 3 Gold...
- Hulu without the ads is here, for $4 more per monthJust as rumored, Hulu has finally decided to offer a version of its subscription without the ad breaks. Ad-free Hulu will cost $12 per month, as opposed to the regular $8 subscription (or the shows it offers for free), and of course it will soon in...
- Dear Veronica: Meditation for the masses