I’ve got that awful social media sinking feeling now. Peugeot are the brand behind the nude with a scarf campaign. What a dud campaign. Feel cheated. Open top car thus enjoying exposing yourself, lose your inhibitions, etc. Weak!
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- This is the start of something very interesting. A game controlled by heart rate: bit.ly/1zVUwbg 2 weeks ago
- Trailer For Hbo’s Silicon Valley Season 2 - klou.tt/u7xeody6g4x3 2 weeks ago
- Publishers, Agencies Must Shift Their Focus From Big Data to Big Content - klou.tt/qzqbm8bed2jb 2 weeks ago
- 2015 Trends in Customer Engagement, eCommerce and Mobile Commerce - klou.tt/l5pugqdu304h 3 weeks ago
- Revealed: How Google Glass imploded - klou.tt/14bohp9hgyip0 3 weeks ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
March 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Tinder launches premium service that costs twice as much for people over 30You might want to check your bank account before swiping right on Tinder. The dating app is officially launching its suite of premium features, the cost of which vary based on how old you are. In the U.S, users under 30 will pay a $9.99 per month subscription while those 30 and older will pay $19.99 for the same service, the company announced Monday. One of […]
- Colorado sold 148,238 pounds of marijuana in 2014The report is in: Colorado sold 66 tons of marijuana in 2014 The Colorado Department of Revenue's Marijuana Enforcement Division released its annual report on Friday, which highlighted data surrounding the state's decision to legalize marijuana both for medical and recreational purposes According to its website, the organization is "tasked wit […]
- All you need to own the town is a fake OscarThis man knows what you can get with a fake Oscar and little bit of moxie. Mark David Christenson, an improv actor living in Los Angeles, bought a fake Oscar, dressed himself to the nines and recorded a fake acceptance speech all in the name of fraudulent fame and free bar food. See also: Jesus-lookalike Jared Leto photobombed Patricia Arquette at the Oscars […]
- Tinder launches premium service that costs twice as much for people over 30
- AT&T's connected car tech now works with AT&T's connected homeControlling your home's temperature from your smartphone is cool, but it'd make your neighbors even more jealous if you could do the same thing from your car's dashboard. That's the thinking behind AT&T's latest move, which is to bring its home autom...
- PayPal's new Here card reader can handle NFC paymentsPayPal is no stranger to mobile payment solutions, but at Mobile World Congress, the company is making a useful upgrade to its Here card reader. In addition to being able to handle payments from those Chip and PIN credit/debit cards, the new version ...
- Yahoo! Turns! 20!You now have permission to feel ancient: Yahoo, one of the web's first big service providers, has turned 20 years old. The company has seen a lot in the past couple of decades, to put it mildly. It rose to fame as a web directory in the 1990s, and qu...
- AT&T's connected car tech now works with AT&T's connected home