I’ve got that awful social media sinking feeling now. Peugeot are the brand behind the nude with a scarf campaign. What a dud campaign. Feel cheated. Open top car thus enjoying exposing yourself, lose your inhibitions, etc. Weak!
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 4 weeks ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 4 weeks ago
- RT @riksta we won!!! http://t.co/EB4itj072i 4 weeks ago
- @gloveandboots gr8 working with you guys and really gr8 to see all the positive sentiment from your fans on YouTube. We'll do more 2gether. 1 month ago
- @awbalfour great to see you fella. Sounds like a fun business you're in now. 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
July 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Vine Loops Don't Mean What You Think They MeanWhen Vine prankster Lele Pons recently broke the 1 billion loop milestone, I realized we finally had proof that the view measuring system Vine introduced on July 1 is a crock. Lele, who famously “does it for the Vine,” has over 3.4 million Vine followers and many of her humorous and sometimes outrageous six-seconds bits have millions of loops. I’m sure she e […]
- Vine Challenge: Simplify Classic Films Into 6-Second VideosFilm fanatics, this is your challenge: We want to see simple takes on classic films on Vine. Using everyday objects and your creativity, recreate movie posters and iconic scenes in minimalist animations. Stop-motion artists Hunter Harrison and Frank Danna will guest host this week's Mashable Vine Challenge. Upload your Vine videos by Monday, July 28, at […]
- Not Just Echolocation: Bats Use Polarized Light to NavigatePolarized light is something people wear sunglasses to avoid, but for bats, it's actually useful, and can help them find their way. The greater mouse-eared bat (Myotis myotis) is the first mammal known to navigate using polarized light — light waves that are parallel to each other and vibrate in a single plane. The bats use the scattered polarized rays […]
- Vine Loops Don't Mean What You Think They Mean
- You can now unlock your Motorola phone with a 'digital tattoo'Hate unlocking your Android smartphone so much that even Face Unlock or Skip feels like too much of a hassle? Motorola just came to your rescue. The company has partnered with VivaLnk to launch the previously teased Digital Tattoo, an NFC-based skin...
- Zepp takes a swing at baseball with its tiny data analyzerAs someone who doesn't play baseball often, if ever, I need all the help I can get. But since America's Pastime isn't my first sport of choice to practice, I'm okay admitting how extremely terrible I am at it. For others, however, things might be a...
- Government turns to robots for security interviewsNational Center for Credibility Assessment is looking to bring the process of doling out national security clearances into the future. As it does more often than not, "the future" in this case means robots. Alright, well not robots exactly but a...
- You can now unlock your Motorola phone with a 'digital tattoo'