I’ve got that awful social media sinking feeling now. Peugeot are the brand behind the nude with a scarf campaign. What a dud campaign. Feel cheated. Open top car thus enjoying exposing yourself, lose your inhibitions, etc. Weak!
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- The barriers creative and media agencies need to overcome to fully exploit the potential of digital outdoor: bit.ly/1yDEtKY 1 day ago
- D&AD showcase five lovely branded content films: Prada and Bombay Sapphire my favourites - bit.ly/1Da54DI 2 days ago
- Nice bit of trend reporting from shutterstock: shutterstock.com/trends 2 days ago
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 4 months ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 5 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
January 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Verizon will allow customers to opt out of insidious tracking toolVerizon will allow users to opt out of what's called a "unique identifier header" or UIDH, a digital ID that's used to track its customers' browsing behavior. Security researchers are voicing concerns about a "zombie cookie" exploit of the Verizon Wireless UIDH that can continue to follow users even after they've tried […]
- Katy Perry may get her freak on with Missy Elliott at Super Bowl halftimePHOENIX — Katy Perry will get her freak on during the Super Bowl halftime show with none other than surprise guest Missy Elliott — if a new report holds true. At Perry's Thursday press conference, she hinted that her unconfirmed female guest would be "a throwback of sorts," and promised "jaws will drop and faces will melt." See also: […]
- BT promising 'ultrafast' broadband of 500 Mbps in UK within a decadeLONDON — Here's some potentially good news while that film is downloading at a snail's pace: British telecom company BT has promised "ultrafast" broadband of up to up to 500 Mbps within a decade. The company is even saying speeds of 1,000 Mbps (1 Gbps) will be achievable on premium services. Both are significantly higher than the current […]
- Verizon will allow customers to opt out of insidious tracking tool
- Google's 3D-sensing Project Tango is no longer an experimentYet another project is graduating from experiment to proper part of Google. Only two weeks ago, Glass left the confines of the Skunk Works-like Google X and became its own division headed up by Nest co-founder Tony Fadell. Now Project Tango, the 3D-s...
- Vine Kids delivers family-friendly video loopsLet's be honest: Kids are really easy to entertain. Give 'em something that makes noise and flashes some pretty colors and they're set. And that's pretty much what Vine does, ad infinitum. There's sounds, and sites and it loops forever or until the k...
- Verizon Wireless will let you dodge those sketchy 'supercookies'Living a wholly private life on the internet is getting to be impossible, but months of thinkpieces and public outcry finally seem to have done a little good where one company is concerned. According to the New York Times, Verizon Wireless is giving ...
- Google's 3D-sensing Project Tango is no longer an experiment