I’ve got that awful social media sinking feeling now. Peugeot are the brand behind the nude with a scarf campaign. What a dud campaign. Feel cheated. Open top car thus enjoying exposing yourself, lose your inhibitions, etc. Weak!
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- From a marketers perspective Rubio is most sellable candidate #GOPDebate. From personal political viewpoint hope he doesn't win nomination. 3 months ago
- RT @nrossreyes: Great concluding panel @videoadnews #NVF15 w/@mattprohaska @keithgrossman @riksta. Love inclusion of creative to bring back… 5 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah - hope new gig going well. DM me & we'll catch up soon. Thought you might like this post I wrote: bit.ly/1JtsXI1 5 months ago
- "Are you ready for the digital crash?" --- bit.ly/1JtsXI1 5 months ago
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 8 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
February 2016 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
- It's on: Donald Trump says George W. Bush is to blame for 9/11The months-long feuding between Donald Trump and Jeb Bush got bitter and personal during Saturday's presidential debate, after Trump said former President George W. Bush was to blame for the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks. "The World Trade Center came down. I lost hundreds of friends," Trump said, criticizing Jeb Bush for standing by his bro […]
- People booed facts at the Republican presidential debateNothing matters, including facts The audience at Saturday's Republican presidential debate booed moderator John Dickerson when he tried to clarify when exactly Justice Anthony Kennedy was nominated and confirmed to the Supreme Court. (The discussion surrounded the replacement of Justice Antonin Scalia, who died Saturday.) See also: Supreme Court Justice […]
- 'Delay, delay, delay': Donald Trump eggs on Republicans to block Scalia's replacementAll six Republican presidential candidates, led by Donald Trump, said they are against President Barack Obama nominating a replacement for the late Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia The candidates made the comments at a GOP debate in South Carolina Saturday night, which took place just hours after Scalia died unexpectedly at the age of 79 — creating yet a […]
- It's on: Donald Trump says George W. Bush is to blame for 9/11
- Samsung's Gear VR can now take golf fans on the PGA TourIt's a little hard to believe that something called the "Waste Management Phoenix Open" is one of the biggest events in golf, but hey — now you don't need to shell out tons of cash to explore the event's signature course. All it takes is a Sams...
- DARPA to unveil its 130-foot unmanned robot ship in AprilDARPA is christening its autonomous robot ship in April, the agency's director, Arati Prabhakar, has revealed at a media roundtable. That's the same submarine-hunting drone defense contractor Leidos began building in 2014, and the same one that will...
- AIs get a crash course in humanity by interpreting storiesAs it turns out, the key to crafting intelligent machines that won't go rogue and slaughter us all might be some very thoughtful storytelling. Mark Riedl and Brent Harrison from Georgia Tech are trying to mold the way artificial intelligences wrap th...
- Samsung's Gear VR can now take golf fans on the PGA Tour