I’ve got that awful social media sinking feeling now. Peugeot are the brand behind the nude with a scarf campaign. What a dud campaign. Feel cheated. Open top car thus enjoying exposing yourself, lose your inhibitions, etc. Weak!
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 1 week ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 1 month ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 1 month ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 2 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 3 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
September 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- 6 Expert Tips for Keeping Your Kids Safe on Social MediaToday's kids are more social media savvy than ever. A whopping 80% of teens online use some form of social media, and they're sharing more information about themselves on social networks than they have in the past. While growing up online has its benefits, it poses new risks. Between cyberbullying, oversharing and giving into peer pressure, a child […]
- 3 Things to Know Before Embarking on an International Job AssignmentAs corporations expand across borders and move into new markets, the business world is truly becoming a global marketplace. So why limit yourself to working your entire career in just one country? Leaving home in search of new career experiences can position you as a sought-after player in the global economy, and potentially lead to a big leap forward in you […]
- Weird Sennheiser Ad Says Urbanite Headphones Were 'Born to Pamper' EarsAre your ears longing for some pampering? A nice, hot bath perhaps? Sennheiser's quirky new ad claims its Urbanite headphones will help them "feel oh so good." Launched at this year's IFA consumer-electronics show in Berlin, the Urbanite is best described as Sennheiser's answer to Beats: stylish, bass-heavy, on-ear headphones that co […]
- 6 Expert Tips for Keeping Your Kids Safe on Social Media
- Home Depot reportedly got warnings about its data security in 2008Home Depot may have only recently had to cope with a massive data breach, but it reportedly knew that it had to step up its computer security much, much earlier. The New York Times claims that there had been calls for tougher safeguards as far back...
- Peugeot's new hybrid concept is half SUV, half sports carIf you had any lingering concerns that hybrid cars were boring, Peugeot just smashed them to bits. Its new Quartz crossover concept blends the muscular, offroad-ready profile of a small SUV with green powerplants and aerodynamics that could give...
- Microsoft will double your free OneDrive storage if you auto-upload photosMicrosoft has been rather generous with free OneDrive storage lately, and that doesn't seem to be changing anytime soon. Now Redmond is bumping the previous gratis 15GB up by 100 percent, to 30GB. What's the catch? There isn't much of one, really....
- Home Depot reportedly got warnings about its data security in 2008