I’ve got that awful social media sinking feeling now. Peugeot are the brand behind the nude with a scarf campaign. What a dud campaign. Feel cheated. Open top car thus enjoying exposing yourself, lose your inhibitions, etc. Weak!
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 1 month ago
- @Ice_Box_Logic Thx for the tweet. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @AlanEEENash Thx for the tweet Alan. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @vicofmaciver Thx for the Victoria Leasha. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @ieashataitano @LinkedIn Thx for the tweet Leasha. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
July 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- On 9th day, John Kerry says Iran nuclear talks 'could go either way'Nine days into marathon nuclear talks, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry on Sunday said the diplomatic efforts "could go either way," cutting off all potential pathways for an Iranian atomic bomb, or ending without an agreement that American officials have sometimes described as the only alternative to war. "I want to absolutely clear to with […]
- Foo Fighters' 20th anniversary show: Inside the rock band's triumphant extravaganzaWASHINGTON, D.C. — This is how the Foo Fighters were born In 1994, young Dave Grohl's world spun out of its axis. Previously a drummer for a gargantuan, Seattle-based band, the group fell apart after the tragic death of its lead singer. You know the one Rumors started flying. Grohl was going to join Pearl Jam. Grohl was going to join Tom Petty and the H […]
- Discovery wants science lovers to dip their toes back into the waters of Shark WeekMuch like sharks themselves, Discovery Channel's Shark Week is figure of public fascination Every year, without fail, the weeklong ode to the ocean's most misunderstood beasts hits televisions screens to much fanfare, excitement and social buzz See also: New Discovery Channel president: No more man-eating snakes, fake sharks In past years, however, […]
- On 9th day, John Kerry says Iran nuclear talks 'could go either way'
- 'Mega Man' creator wants your help making a game-and-movie comboMighty No. 9 might not even be out the door, but Mega Man creator Keiji Inafune is already looking for your help with a new project -- and this one is considerably more ambitious. His studio has launched crowdfunding for Red Ash, a project that combi...
- Military AI interface helps you make sense of thousands of photosIt's easy to find computer vision technology that detect objects in photos, but it's still tough to sift through photos... and that's a big challenge for the military, where finding the right picture could mean taking out a target or spotting a terro...
- Vital Russian cargo ship reaches the International Space StationAfter two failed attempts in a row, the International Space Station is once again getting fresh supplies. Russia's Progress 60 cargo spacecraft has successfully docked, bringing with it important batches of equipment, food and fuel. While the station...
- 'Mega Man' creator wants your help making a game-and-movie combo