I’ve got that awful social media sinking feeling now. Peugeot are the brand behind the nude with a scarf campaign. What a dud campaign. Feel cheated. Open top car thus enjoying exposing yourself, lose your inhibitions, etc. Weak!
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- From a marketers perspective Rubio is most sellable candidate #GOPDebate. From personal political viewpoint hope he doesn't win nomination. 1 month ago
- RT @nrossreyes: Great concluding panel @videoadnews #NVF15 w/@mattprohaska @keithgrossman @riksta. Love inclusion of creative to bring back… 2 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah - hope new gig going well. DM me & we'll catch up soon. Thought you might like this post I wrote: bit.ly/1JtsXI1 3 months ago
- "Are you ready for the digital crash?" --- bit.ly/1JtsXI1 3 months ago
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 6 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
December 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- This cook's symmetrical breakfasts are both delicious and visually stunningMichael Zee may very well be vying for the title of World's Best Boyfriend: Every day, for almost two years, he has made yummy and visually delectable breakfasts for himself and his boyfriend, Mark van Beek Zee has turned the sweet act into a daily photo project, called Symmetry Breakfast. From Eggs Benedict to French toast, Zee turns all of his breakfa […]
- The 10 funniest 'Star Wars' spoofs of all timeStar Wars is a space fantasy, a galactic fairy tale, a Skywalker family soap opera and a classic good vs. evil adventure story with mythological heft But should we also be classifying it as a comedy? See also: Countdown to 'The Force Awakens' with our Star Wars advent calendar Before you dismiss that heretical notion, consider the evidence from Luk […]
- Pillow Talk sends your long-distance partner the sound of your heartbeatPillow talk is an important part of a relationship. It's the intimate conversations you have with your partner between the sheets, snuggling and staring into each others eyes. But it can be hard to do that when you're in a long-distance relationship. A product that takes its name from those shared moments is hoping to bridge that gap between loved […]
- This cook's symmetrical breakfasts are both delicious and visually stunning
- Half of Airbnb's New York City hosts are breaking the lawNew York's Attorney General already suspects that most Airbnb rentals in New York City are dodgy, and he now has some extra evidence to back up that claim... from Airbnb itself. The room sharing service has published data which, when given a close in...
- Flash-based drives may soon be as cheap as the spinning kindIf you've noticed that solid-state drives (and the PCs that include them) no longer cost an arm and a leg, you're not alone. Researchers at DRAMeXchange understand that the price per gigabyte of an SSD has fallen off a cliff in the past three years,...
- CDC: Nearly half of American homes no longer have landlinesThe Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) released a new survey Tuesday, showing that nearly half of all American households now use only cell phones rather than older landlines. In total, 47 percent of the 21,000 households queried were c...
- Half of Airbnb's New York City hosts are breaking the law