I’ve got that awful social media sinking feeling now. Peugeot are the brand behind the nude with a scarf campaign. What a dud campaign. Feel cheated. Open top car thus enjoying exposing yourself, lose your inhibitions, etc. Weak!
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 2 weeks ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 1 month ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 1 month ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 3 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 3 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
September 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- You Could Have the Chance to Own a Piece of RedditReddit has announced a $50 million round of fundraising, as expected. But there's an interesting quirk in the news for average Redditors. Yishan Wong, CEO of Reddit, announced in a blog post that Reddit community members could soon have the opportunity to buy some shares in the company See also: Reddit: A Beginner's Guide The fundraising round was […]
- New Weather Forecast Model Can Pinpoint Thunderstorms Up to 15 Hours in AdvanceMeteorologists at the National Weather Service (NWS) gained a new, sharper weapon in their arsenal of computer models on Tuesday, which could result in better weather forecasts. The agency put its newly updated High-Resolution Rapid Refresh (HRRR, which is pronounced like the word "her," except with many more Rs), into operational use after several […]
- Pebble's Snarky Reply to the Apple Watch: 'Breathe Jony, It's Just a Watch'If you were wondering how Pebble was responding to the Apple Watch, check out the brand's website. The Kickstarter-developed smart watch brand has put up a special message for Apple SVP of Design Jony Ive: Image: PebbleScroll down and the brand explains that the Pebble gets up to seven days of battery life off of one charge (versus about a day for the A […]
- You Could Have the Chance to Own a Piece of Reddit
- Researchers want to make tech more accessible for animals, tooStudying human-computer interaction is certainly nothing new. With a growing trend of using gadgets to work with animals though, a new conference aims to further research into our furry (and not so furry) friends' tech tendencies. In November,...
- Philips' new LED light strap lets you treat skin disease at homeA skin disease like psoriasis is bad enough by itself, but it's made worse by the frequent need to visit your physician just to alleviate the pain and all-too-visible symptoms. Thankfully, Philips has just unveiled a wearable device that will let...
- Path now lets you text businesses so you don't have to wait on holdAbout three months ago, Path announced that not only was it rolling out a dedicated messaging app, it was also acquiring a company called TalkTo whose service allowed you to communicate with businesses via text. Today, Path is finally integrating the...
- Researchers want to make tech more accessible for animals, too