Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Less and less 'innovation' things excite me but this does - littlebits.cc/cloud 3 weeks ago
- Oh the joys of the stationary life on airport tarmac. 1 month ago
- @CarolynHinsey any recommendation from ian always turns out fun. Sent you a follow. 1 month ago
- Worse than cats @CraigElimeliah: Frank Underwood photo bombing the most famous selfie ever. #oscars http://t.co/j4Ma77p6kn” 1 month ago
- C'mon @MCFC it's cold and snowy in New York. Give me something to cheer about. 2 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
April 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Hands On With Apple's CarPlay Integration With VolvoVolvo and Apple offered the first public demonstration of CarPlay in the U.S. since its March debut at the Geneva International Motor Show, showing off how the system works during the New York International Auto Show on Wednesday. Although CarPlay wasn't mounted in a Volvo vehicle, the demonstration unit did show how Volvo's hardware and software i […]
- Seat-Belt Protest on Swedish Flight Halts Deportation of Iranian ManA quiet protest on board a plane in Sweden prevented an Iranian man from being deported back to his home country. Passengers on a flight scheduled to leave Östersund for Stockholm last week refused to buckle their seat belts after activists handed out pamphlets against the deportation of Ghader Ghalamere. Pilots had no choice but to cancel the flight, since […]
- Toyota's 'Gran Turismo 6' Sports Car Drives Into Real LifeToyota gave car fans an up-close look at its video game-inspired FT-1 concept car at the New York International Auto Show on Wednesday Hosted by old-school rapper Biz Markie and Makerbot founder Bre Pettis (who helped 3D-print a special Gran Turismo trophy for the event), the event provided an up-close look at the FT-1. See also: 5 Free Android Apps for Teth […]
- Hands On With Apple's CarPlay Integration With Volvo
- Aio Wireless takes a cue from Sprint's Framily plan with new group discountsCheesy moniker aside, Sprint's newly minted Framily plan is not one to be ignored. It allows you to save money by sharing an account with, well, friends and family, all while being billed separately on up to 10 lines. Following in similar footsteps,...
- Google earnings focus on the search and ads that actually pay the billsWith all the modular phone concepts, balloon internet projects, robots and drones it can be easy to forget Google's main business angle: search and advertising. Google reported its first quarter earnings today and didn't have much to say about our...
- MIT designs a floating, tsunami-proof nuclear plantWhat's the safest place to put a nuclear reactor? Offshore, apparently. A new power plant design concept from MIT envisions a facility built on floating platforms, moored in deep water several miles off the coast. This, the concept's creators...
- Aio Wireless takes a cue from Sprint's Framily plan with new group discounts