Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 1 month ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 2 months ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 2 months ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 4 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 4 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
October 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Egyptian DJ transforms rough neighborhood through lively 'mahraganat' musicBy day, Salam City is a tough, poor neighborhood on the outskirts of Cairo. By night, it is the breeding ground for an emerging music scene that is now making its way across the countryMahraganat, which means "festivals" in Arabic, is Egypt's newest musical genre. It appeared on YouTube in late 2009, and really took hold following the 2011 rev […]
- Two guys in Illinois have taken Halloween lights to the next levelWhat's that? You carved a pumpkin? That’s cute. Nick Thomas and Steve Jandick are the Shaq and Kobe of synchronized Halloween lights— admittedly, there isn’t much competition out there to be the Shaq and Kobe of this very niche thing, but it’s still pretty cool. According to the Chicago Tribune, the Naperville, Illinois duo spent a full month programmin […]
- Heidi Klum unveils her transformation into a fly for HalloweenModel Heidi Klum, who's known for extravagant Halloween costumes and throwing an over-the-top party, has revealed a behind-the-scenes look at how she transformed into a big-eyed insect She posted a timelapse of her before, during and after the costume was complete on Twitter Friday night after her New York Halloween party had kicked off This is how it h […]
- Egyptian DJ transforms rough neighborhood through lively 'mahraganat' music
- AT&T and Verizon are upping bandwidth on select data plansThese days we could all use a little more mobile bandwidth, and the folks at AT&T and Verizon are giving us some. Let's break it down, shall we? If you're on an AT&T single-line plan or have two to three devices, the company is now offering 3GB of...
- Engadget Expand is all about you. And us. But really, you.Engadget Expand is our annual event that's all about you -- our fans. It's not your typical tech conference that's priced for people fortunate to have an expense account. We make the event completely FREE thanks to our generous sponsors, giving you...
- Lumera lets you post high-res snapshots on Instagram with one clickYou are done (DONE!) taking selfies with a phone like some plebeian -- you only take DSLR selfies now, even though it's a pain transferring photos using a camera without built-in WiFi. A camera attachment called Lumera wants to solve that problem by...
- AT&T and Verizon are upping bandwidth on select data plans