Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 1 month ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 1 month ago
- RT @riksta we won!!! http://t.co/EB4itj072i 1 month ago
- @gloveandboots gr8 working with you guys and really gr8 to see all the positive sentiment from your fans on YouTube. We'll do more 2gether. 1 month ago
- @awbalfour great to see you fella. Sounds like a fun business you're in now. 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
July 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Series of Gas Explosions Kill 15, Injure 228 in TaiwanAt least 15 people are dead and 228 injured following a series of gas explosions on the streets of a southern Taiwanese city late Thursday night. Locals had reported gas leaks in the city of Kaohsiung beginning around 9 p.m. local time, Focus Taiwan reported on its Facebook page, and explosions followed three hours later. Some witnesses had reported seeing a […]
- San Francisco Airport Tests Beacon Sensors to Guide Blind TravelersSan Francisco International Airport is rolling out a pilot program later this year that could help blind travelers navigate within a terminal with the guidance of beacon technology Tiny sensors called beacons will be tested in one of the airport's newest terminals (Terminal 2, home to American Airlines and Virgin Atlantic Airlines) and potentially expan […]
- Facebook Updates Slingshot With Unlimited ReactionsFacebook's photo messaging app Slingshot was updated Thursday with new features for the first time since it launched last month Users can now react to reaction messages — somewhat of a departure from Slingshot's signature "shot-for-shot" dynamic. See also: Facebook's Slingshot: A Prettier, More Desperate Version of Snapchat Previousl […]
- Series of Gas Explosions Kill 15, Injure 228 in Taiwan
- Sony's new Action Cam arrives stateside with SteadyShot and more for $200Sony's stable of action cams just got a new option for thrill seekers in the US. The HDR-AS20 joins the outfit's HDR-AS100V and HDR-AS30V in capturing daring feats of whatever you fancy. This new model packs the company's SteadyShot image...
- To-do app Wunderlist gets a fresh coat of paint and real-time syncThe folks at 6Wunderkinder have been quite busy as of late, releasing version 2 of the Wunderlist productivity app on top of Pro and Business options for power users. Keeping up the pace, the third installment of the to-do list manager is rolling out...
- WWE Network heading to 170 new countries next monthFans of professional wrestling seem to be enjoying WWE's new online network. The company announced during its most recent earnings report that it has 700,000 subscribers to date, which is a pretty great sum given the service's mere five-month...
- Sony's new Action Cam arrives stateside with SteadyShot and more for $200