Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 5 days ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 1 week ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 1 month ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 1 month ago
- RT @riksta we won!!! http://t.co/EB4itj072i 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
August 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Parallels Desktop 10: Run Windows on Your Yosemite MacFall is around the corner, which means a new version of OS X is almost here. That also means a new version of Parallels — the software that lets you run Windows on a Mac — is almost here, too, and this time there's a big emphasis on speed. With Parallels Desktop 10 installed on your Mac, you won't just be able to run Windows on a "virtual mach […]
- Missouri Governor Calls for 'Vigorous Prosecution' in Michael Brown's DeathIn a video statement released Tuesday night, Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon said "vigorous prosecution must now be pursued" in Michael Brown's death, prompting some to criticize him for what they perceived to be biased language My message to the people of #MO about the difficult but important test facing us all in #Ferguson https://t.co/FWXHQLdWcw — […]
- Your Mobile Phone Late Fees May Be Unlawful, Lawyers ClaimSYDNEY — Those pesky $15 late fees charged by your mobile phone company are now at the centre of a proposed class action lawsuit. The major Australian telecommunications companies (telcos) are charging set fees for bills not paid by the due date and ACA Lawyers believe this is unlawful. They have announced a plan for a multi-million dollar class action suit […]
- Parallels Desktop 10: Run Windows on Your Yosemite Mac
- New Lego Minecraft sets turn minifig Steve into a farmer and a minerThose old Lego Minecraft sets are cute, but the construction toy company's finally gearing up to release new ones that look much more like standard Lego sets -- and yes, they come with mini figures. Lego fans on the Eurobricks forum have recently...
- Selfie cameras that look like perfume bottles are going to be a thingIt's no secret that girls in China are obsessed with taking selfies, but there's also a local trend of slapping a Chanel perfume bottle case onto their phones. No, we don't understand, either. Nevertheless, Sony is seizing this opportunity by...
- Snapchat's bringing disappearing news to your vanishing selfie streamSnapchat might be the go-to app for firing off self-destructing selfies, but there's still one little issue CEO Evan Spiegel doesn't seem to have locked up yet: how is it actually going to make money? In-app purchases? Location-centric stories? The...
- New Lego Minecraft sets turn minifig Steve into a farmer and a miner