Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- RT @nrossreyes: Great concluding panel @videoadnews #NVF15 w/@mattprohaska @keithgrossman @riksta. Love inclusion of creative to bring back… 3 weeks ago
- @CraigElimeliah - hope new gig going well. DM me & we'll catch up soon. Thought you might like this post I wrote: bit.ly/1JtsXI1 1 month ago
- "Are you ready for the digital crash?" --- bit.ly/1JtsXI1 1 month ago
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 4 months ago
- @Ice_Box_Logic Thx for the tweet. Glad you enjoyed the post. 4 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
October 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- The world's cutest Jack o' lantern cookie cupsWhen you're ready to blow the other room parents away with your baking prowess at the Halloween party, it's time for some quick and dirty baking secrets: Secret #1: pre-made cookie dough is your friend. Secret #2: food coloring tricks people into thinking you are Martha Stewart. Secret #3: foods filled with other foods are always show stoppers. Ima […]
- Watch Jay Leno take over Jimmy Fallon's 'Tonight Show' monologueThough Jay Leno gave up the Tonight Show desk back in 2014, he hasn't quite retired from television itself. To promote his upcoming CNBC show, Jay Leno's Garage, the comedian and former host stepped in for Jimmy Fallon during Tuesday night's show When Fallon faked a hamstring injury mid-monologue, Leno was on hand to "tag in" to joke […]
- David Cameron just tried to make a sex joke and the nation shudderedLONDON — Fair warning: If you don't like the idea of inadvertently picturing the prime minister of the United Kingdom in a sexual scenario, your best bet might be to turn away now. See also: Gettin' piggy with it: David Cameron's PigGate nightmare soundtrack That's right, folks; David Cameron, mere weeks after the infamous pig's head […]
- The world's cutest Jack o' lantern cookie cups
- Thailand's gamers fight to save the open internetThailand's military junta has already banned Facebook, Bitcoin and the game Tropico, but that's not enough for the censor-happy dictatorship. The nation is now kicking around the idea of a single gateway -- effectively one internet connection betwe...
- HP wants you to use its new 8-inch Windows tablet to get work doneThe nice thing about 8-inch Windows tablets, aside from how portable they are, is that they're often super inexpensive and come with Microsoft Office pre-installed. The challenge for big tech companies is getting consumers to actually want to use t...
- HP's updated Stream laptops offer better battery life for your buckHP's inexpensive Stream laptops weren't perfect by any means, but with a starting price of $200, we were able to forgive a lot, including so-so displays, sluggish performance and sometimes-flaky touchpads. Today HP is refreshing both the Stream 11...
- Thailand's gamers fight to save the open internet