Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 1 month ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 2 months ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 2 months ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 4 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 4 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
October 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Yelp Wants to Help Choose Your Hotel — Then Book It for You, TooYelp doesn't want to just offer reviews; it also wants to handle purchases. The review platform and travel booking site Hipmunk announced a partnership Tuesday that will allow users to book hotels through Yelp's website and mobile apps. It follows partnerships announced earlier this year, with companies including OpenTable and Delivery.com, which k […]
- Facebook Is a Bigger Source for Political News Than CNN, FoxFacebook is the second-biggest source where Americans with Internet access get their political news, trailing only local TV, according to a Pew Research study. The report, based on a recent poll of 2,901 people, found 49% of respondents got political news from local TV and 48% from Facebook in a typical week. That compares to 44% for CNN and 39% for Fox News […]
- Yahoo Earnings: Time for Plan B?Now more than two years into Marissa Mayer's tenure as CEO of Yahoo, the company remains in about the same place as it was before her arrival Mayer will need to address that stagnancy Tuesday, as Yahoo reports third-quarter earnings. Yahoo is still a giant in the Internet world when it comes to traffic, but its core business — display advertising — is q […]
- Yelp Wants to Help Choose Your Hotel — Then Book It for You, Too
- NPR: '80s ads are responsible for the lack of women codersBack in the day, computer science was as legitimate a career path for women as in medicine, law or science. But in 1984, the number of females majoring in computing-related subjects began to fall, and is now as low as 20 percent compared to those...
- Engadget giveaway: win an Oppo Find 7 courtesy of OppoStyle!If you've been eager to test drive one of the many global smartphone brands that are starting to surface in the US, then this week's giveaway will put a smile on your face. OppoStyle, the official online store for all things Oppo, has given us its...
- Razer's Nabu smart band nears launch with a trip to the FCCYou'd be forgiven if you don't remember Razer's Nabu smart band. The company unveiled the activity tracker at CES in January, only to delay the release to late spring... and then to remain mostly silent as that launch window came and went. At last,...
- NPR: '80s ads are responsible for the lack of women coders