Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- @KathViner congrats. Landmark day for best newspaper in the world. Talented people rock. Great 2 see brilliant northern women recongised 1 week ago
- |LIVE NOW| - #meerkat mrk.tv/1BWNXHV 2 weeks ago
- In 5 hours: NYCFC debut MLS game - #meerkat mrk.tv/181xlCF 2 weeks ago
- This is the start of something very interesting. A game controlled by heart rate: bit.ly/1zVUwbg 1 month ago
- Trailer For Hbo’s Silicon Valley Season 2 - klou.tt/u7xeody6g4x3 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
March 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- How to use Facebook for thank you notesWe're all a little lax when it comes to sending as many "thank you" notes as we should That's where Facebook comes in. It's the perfect platform for thank you missives that can be personalized and shared, giving a public shoutout to someone who's done you a solid See also: Fake a handwritten note with these 4 online services Her […]
- Rare color photos of 1928 England, full of soul and spunkA policeman directs buses in the intersection of Trafalgar Square, London.Image: Clifton R. Adams/National Geographic Creative/CorbisIn the late 1920s and early 1930s National Geographic sent photographer Clifton R. Adams to England to record its farms, towns and cities, and its people at work and play. Only, Adams happened to record it all in color using th […]
- Air Canada flight crash lands on runway after clipping power linesAir Canada Flight 624 crash landed at Halifax Stanfield International Airport late Saturday night after clipping power lines. No serious injuries were reported. The aircraft, an Airbus A320, took off at Toronto Pearson International Airport at 9:05 p.m. ET, according to Flight Aware. It was scheduled to arrive at Halifax International at 11:40 p.m. ET. Power […]
- How to use Facebook for thank you notes
- Uber will pay for taxi licenses to keep operating in GermanyUber is only willing to bend German law so far, it seems. The ridesharing outfit tells Wirtschafts Woche that it'll get around a court-ordered ban on its unlicensed services (such as UberX) by creating a new service that both pays for the drivers' ta...
- Volvo's reflective bike paint helps cars spot you at nightWant to feel nervous? Try riding a bike at night alongside a busy road. Even if you're festooned in lights and reflectors, there's a real chance that a less-than-attentive driver will smack into you. Volvo may have a better way to keep cars at a dist...
- Native Instruments teases a portable, touch-sensitive DJ deckNative Instruments has a full-fledged DJ deck and mixer combo, but it can be a big hassle -- do you really want to lug a giant controller with you on tour, especially if you already have a preferred mixer? You won't have to make that sacrifice for mu...
- Uber will pay for taxi licenses to keep operating in Germany