Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- This is the start of something very interesting. A game controlled by heart rate: bit.ly/1zVUwbg 3 weeks ago
- Trailer For Hbo’s Silicon Valley Season 2 - klou.tt/u7xeody6g4x3 3 weeks ago
- Publishers, Agencies Must Shift Their Focus From Big Data to Big Content - klou.tt/qzqbm8bed2jb 3 weeks ago
- 2015 Trends in Customer Engagement, eCommerce and Mobile Commerce - klou.tt/l5pugqdu304h 3 weeks ago
- Revealed: How Google Glass imploded - klou.tt/14bohp9hgyip0 3 weeks ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
March 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- 2.8-million-year-old jawbone found in Ethiopia came from our ancestorsA fragment of jawbone found in Ethiopia is the oldest known fossil from an evolutionary tree branch that eventually led to modern humans, scientists say. The fossil comes from very close to the time that our branch split away from more ape-like ancestors best known for the fossil skeleton Lucy. So it gives a rare glimpse of what very early members of our bra […]
- Conan in Cuba: Cigars, rum, and 6 other segments from his historic tripConan O'Brien has always been a little saltier when he leaves the studio: There's just something about venturing from behind the desk that brings out the late-night host's edgy side. When O'Brien visited Cuba last month — jumping at the chance just a couple of months after President Obama re-opened relations there — he became the first la […]
- Woman takes selfie in Walgreens photo booth then steals itDigital photography has, you know, been around for a while now. But one woman forgot all about that when she walked out of a drugstore without paying for the selfies she'd just taken in the photo booth See also: Life imitates art. Art imitates selfies. Suffolk County Police Wednesday posted the pursed-lip selfie that the woman took in the Selden, New Yo […]
- 2.8-million-year-old jawbone found in Ethiopia came from our ancestors
- House of Lords calls for drone owners to be put on a registerEver since a drunk intelligence officer crashed a drone on the White House lawn, questions have been raised about their safety and how such "accidents" can be avoided in the future. Drone makers have already introduced measures to restrict drone flig...
- 'Rock Band' is back with 'Rock Band 4': headed to Xbox One and PS4 in 2015Remember way back in 2009? Times were simpler then: Pittsburgh's Steelers were Super Bowl champions, Tiger Woods was caught having an affair, and I was playing a lot of Rock Band. You probably were too. Many millions of you were, anyway, and the plas...
- Europe rules e-books won't get tax breaks like paper booksIsn't it ironic that tiny nuances of tax law can often cause colossal results out in the real world? It's one of those judgments that has rocked Europe after its highest court ruled that e-books aren't actually goods at all. Currently, paper books so...
- House of Lords calls for drone owners to be put on a register