Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Less and less 'innovation' things excite me but this does - littlebits.cc/cloud 1 month ago
- Oh the joys of the stationary life on airport tarmac. 1 month ago
- @CarolynHinsey any recommendation from ian always turns out fun. Sent you a follow. 1 month ago
- Worse than cats @CraigElimeliah: Frank Underwood photo bombing the most famous selfie ever. #oscars http://t.co/j4Ma77p6kn” 1 month ago
- C'mon @MCFC it's cold and snowy in New York. Give me something to cheer about. 2 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
April 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- How Much Is the Average Facebook User Worth?Facebook released its first quarter 2014 earnings report on Wednesday, beating Wall Street's estimates with posted revenues of $2.5 billion. The average revenue per user (ARPU) around the world increased over the past year as well, according to the report. Worldwide ARPU (measured by payments and advertising) reached $2 in the first quarter — up from $1 […]
- This Could Be the Smartest Coffee Mug in Your KitchenThis smart coffee mug has a surprise with every cup To jazz up your morning routine, the mug comes equipped with an e-Ink display, which shows a new photo every time you fill it with a hot liquid. The image can then be uploaded to social media, be it an inspirational quote or a sweet picture. Users control the cup with an app, and the heat from the hot liqui […]
- An Artist's Attempt to Plot Out All Drones Using Satellite ImagesDrones — known for their stealthiness and secret operations — are becoming exposed photo by photo by one artist. James Bridle, 33, is using open-source satellite imagery to show the location of drones around the world to increase overall visibility. He consults news articles, Wikipedia pages, Google Maps, Google Earth and other publicly available satellite m […]
- How Much Is the Average Facebook User Worth?
- Pinterest focuses on discovery with new Guided SearchWith over 750 million boards and 30 billion pins, Pinterest has seen nearly a 50 percent increase in new pins in just the last six months. Indeed, CEO Ben Silbermann even calls it the "world's largest human-curated collection of things." Therein,...
- Minecraft on Xbox One will transfer saves from Xbox 360Due to a lack of backwards compatibility, upgrading to new-gen systems like the Xbox One and PS4 has meant mostly leaving your old games and the progress made in them behind, but not in this case. Phil Spencer, the new leader over at Xbox, announced...
- California's smartphone kill-switch bill flops in the state senateUS carriers can all collectively breathe a sigh of relief today: California's mobile kill-switch bill is dead, at least for now. The would have required all smartphones sold in the state to include a remote-kill feature designed to render stolen...
- Pinterest focuses on discovery with new Guided Search