Nice work from ad agency BBH. Viral graduate recruitment campaign launched through Youtube. Thanks to Chris Coulson for link.
Any interested grads can apply to bbh here. Edit: whoops, sorry deadline for entry expired on Monday 12th Nov. They’d had to extend it already due to huge volumes of traffic.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 4 weeks ago
- @Ice_Box_Logic Thx for the tweet. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @AlanEEENash Thx for the tweet Alan. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @vicofmaciver Thx for the Victoria Leasha. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @ieashataitano @LinkedIn Thx for the tweet Leasha. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
July 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Matt Damon has a ponytail now and we're all very happy for himWhen Ben and Jen announced their split, a lot of people were wondering what Ben's old pal, Matt Damon was up to. Now we know: He was hosting a luscious head of hair The actor, Oscar winner and elastic hair tie owner debuted his new look at a press conference for his new film, The Great Wall, in Bejing. See also: 8 Moments of Cultural Confusion on Tumblr […]
- Rihanna seriously kidnapped 80 fans and took them on a 'BBHMM' road tripLOS ANGELES — It's dark. Shar Jossell waits blindfolded inside a black bus headed to an unknown destination. The windows are covered in black drapes. But unlike Rachel Roberts, the damsel in distress whom Rihanna kidnaps and tortures in her bloody "Bitch Better Have My Money" video, 27-year-old Jossell is safe. See also: Rihanna's 'B […]
- The 4 LGBT victories that could follow marriage equalityWhen the Supreme Court makes a historic decision granting equal rights to a group of people who experience state-sanctioned discrimination, it signals a radical shift in American culture and politics The symbolism can be so sweeping that some might mistake it for a sign of full equality. The public may have thought as much last week when the Supreme Court ru […]
- Matt Damon has a ponytail now and we're all very happy for him
- Robot autopsy shows Pepper's head may be replaceableDon't worry, the gruesome image (above) of SoftBank's Pepper isn't part of Elon Musk's robot takedown plan. It's actually a teardown by Japanese website Nikkei showing exactly what makes the emotion sensing 'bot tick. The head came off the body easil...
- BlueStacks emulator puts Android apps on OS XThe BlueStacks Android emulator, which already has around 90 million Windows users, has finally arrived on OSX after an extended beta testing phase. The free emulator runs both x86 and ARM-based apps as well as provides full keyboard and mouse suppor...
- Drone helps rescue trapped raftersDrones aren't just useful as scouts and signalers during rescue operations -- they can play a hand in the actual rescue, too. When the Auburn Fire Department went to help recover two young men stranded in the middle of rapids in Mechanics Falls, Main...
- Robot autopsy shows Pepper's head may be replaceable