Nice work from ad agency BBH. Viral graduate recruitment campaign launched through Youtube. Thanks to Chris Coulson for link.
Any interested grads can apply to bbh here. Edit: whoops, sorry deadline for entry expired on Monday 12th Nov. They’d had to extend it already due to huge volumes of traffic.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- @CarolynHinsey any recommendation from ian always turns out fun. Sent you a follow. 2 days ago
- Worse than cats @CraigElimeliah: Frank Underwood photo bombing the most famous selfie ever. #oscars http://t.co/j4Ma77p6kn” 5 days ago
- C'mon @MCFC it's cold and snowy in New York. Give me something to cheer about. 3 weeks ago
- @cwiss cheers fella. 1 month ago
- @Ingrid21 hey Ingrid. See you in Kentucky soon. 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
March 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Want the Job? Learn How to Ace an On-Screen InterviewWhen it comes to hiring, more organizations are casting a wide net to find top talent. As such, they are incorporating technology into their recruiting processes It’s just not practical for companies to fly every potential candidate to their headquarters for an interview in person, so today’s job seekers need to be prepared for a recruiter to say the words […]
- The Art of Making Stop-Motion Magic on VineIf you're an active Vine user, you've probably seen some of Dylan Blau's incredible work. The 20-year-old stop-motion animator is famous for making extraordinary CGI-free Vine videos, often with basic material like clay and paper Recently, Blau hosted a hands-on tutorial at Social Media Week NYC. His presentation included tips on bringing ever […]
- Astronauts Will Take Your Questions Now, SXSW. From Space.AUSTIN, Texas — A live conversation with two astronauts cruising 250 miles above the Earth at 17,500 miles per hour is the very definition of a high-wire act, but NASA, Skype and the SXSW organizers pulled it off on Saturday. NASA Mission Control pulled in the Ku-Band antenna transmission from the International Space Station and connected it to a laptop runn […]
- Want the Job? Learn How to Ace an On-Screen Interview
- Aereo's not for sale... not now, anywayIt's a bittersweet day in Austin, Texas for Aereo. The company's remote DVR service, which allows users to stream or record over-the-air broadcasts, just launched in the city this week against the backdrop of SXSW, making it Aereo's fourth market in...
- NYT Now is a mobile news platform with a dedicated staff curating storiesSXSW is a veritable playground for journalists, with panels catering to media professionals and -- most importantly -- no shortage of free food. We're not surprised, then, that The New York Times chose Austin as the venue for an announcement this...
- Tumblr goes retro by letting you post with a phone callForget trying to be retro-cool by replacing your digital music with vinyl -- that's so 2013. Tumblr believes that this year's trendsetters will use its throwback dial-a-post service instead. You can now make an audio post on the social network by...
- Aereo's not for sale... not now, anyway