Nice work from ad agency BBH. Viral graduate recruitment campaign launched through Youtube. Thanks to Chris Coulson for link.
Any interested grads can apply to bbh here. Edit: whoops, sorry deadline for entry expired on Monday 12th Nov. They’d had to extend it already due to huge volumes of traffic.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Less and less 'innovation' things excite me but this does - littlebits.cc/cloud 3 weeks ago
- Oh the joys of the stationary life on airport tarmac. 1 month ago
- @CarolynHinsey any recommendation from ian always turns out fun. Sent you a follow. 1 month ago
- Worse than cats @CraigElimeliah: Frank Underwood photo bombing the most famous selfie ever. #oscars http://t.co/j4Ma77p6kn” 1 month ago
- C'mon @MCFC it's cold and snowy in New York. Give me something to cheer about. 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
April 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- How Much of Your Taxes Are Helping People in Need?Americans scrambled to meet the IRS' deadline on Tuesday to file their tax returns. While the annual process can be tedious and hits many where it really hurts (in the pocketbook), there's a social good silver lining: A chunk of that money went toward helping people in serious need around the world. ONE, the grassroots campaign of more than 3 milli […]
- Molecules Can Store Solar Energy IndefinitelyThe next big thing in solar energy could be microscopic. Scientists at MIT and Harvard University have devised a way to store solar energy in molecules that can then be tapped to heat homes, water or used for cooking. The best part: The molecules can store the heat forever and be endlessly re-used while emitting absolutely no greenhouse gases. Scientists rem […]
- Brands You Follow on Instagram Are Watching You Verrrry CloselyThe brands you follow on Instagram may be paying close attention to you — very close attention, in fact Union Metrics, the social analytics company behind the Twitter analytics service TweetReach, added an Instagram analytics tool on Wednesday. A major benefit to Union Metrics' customers is the ability to get detailed information about the followers who […]
- How Much of Your Taxes Are Helping People in Need?
- Microsoft's new keyboard is meant to be used with Smart TVsThis fall marks 20 years that Microsoft has been making keyboards (make that "computer hardware," as it was quaintly called back in 1994). Ironically, though, as the company approaches this milestone, it's now making accessories not just for PCs,...
- Better's mobile app lets you call a Doctor as if they were tech supportTechnology problem? Easy, just hit the Mayday button (if you have one) or sign up for Google Helpouts and within a few minutes, you'll instantly connect to an expert. Compare that with selecting a healthcare plan, or making trips to the clinic, and...
- West Ham United and Selfridges lead scramble for the first .london domainsAfter it was decreed that London was next in line to get its own domain name, lots of UK brands and businesses have fallen over themselves to bid for their own piece of the city's virtual real estate. Today, Dot London confirmed some of the companies...
- Microsoft's new keyboard is meant to be used with Smart TVs