Nice work from ad agency BBH. Viral graduate recruitment campaign launched through Youtube. Thanks to Chris Coulson for link.
Any interested grads can apply to bbh here. Edit: whoops, sorry deadline for entry expired on Monday 12th Nov. They’d had to extend it already due to huge volumes of traffic.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 2 weeks ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 1 month ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 1 month ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 3 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 3 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
September 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- The Reality of GoPro Videos vs. Our ExpectationsTiny GoPro cameras have captured the lives of the most extreme adventurers, giving us adrenaline rushes vicariously. But as the cameras get cheaper, people with not-so-adventurous lives are snatching them up in hopes of making their lives appear more exciting Unfortunately, such very normal existences aren't worth documenting with a fisheye lens. Sarah […]
- ARM Introduces a Platform for the Internet of ThingsMore and more devices are joining the Internet of Things, but the quality of the experience can very greatlyARM is introducing a platform that does most of the heavy lifting on the chip side, in hopes of making it easier for gadget makers to build connected devices with some consistency, ARM — with a chip tech that serves as the backbone for most mobile devi […]
- Celebrities Start #FeelingNuts for Testicular Cancer AwarenessPrepare to go nuts Arriving on the heels of the ALS #IceBucketChallenge comes #FeelingNuts, a social media campaign to raise awareness for testicular cancer. Unlike the viral ALS challenge, #FeelingNuts doesn't require a donation or any cold water (thank goodness, amirite?). It just takes a photo (hopefully a SFW one) of a crotch grab to encourage men t […]
- The Reality of GoPro Videos vs. Our Expectations
- ARM attempts to speed up 'internet of things' adoption with new platformIt's the year 2014, and we've yet to have our flying cars and commuter jet packs. But we do have a glimpse of the future with the advent of the "internet of things." It's essentially the idea of connecting everyday objects -- be it thermostats or...
- The Windows 10 Technical Preview is here!If you can't wait to put Windows 8 behind you (and you're the adventurous type) you can now download the Windows 10 Technical Preview. As we saw, Microsoft has made the "Modern UI" all but disappear on the desktop and moved it to the resurrected...
- Beats sues headphone startup CEO for saying he's a co-founderBeats isn't happy that ROAM CEO Steven Lamar is taking credit for co-founding its headphone business and demanding extra royalties -- it's firing back with a lawsuit of its own. The Apple-owned company claims that Lamar "deliberately misrepresented"...
- ARM attempts to speed up 'internet of things' adoption with new platform