Nice work from ad agency BBH. Viral graduate recruitment campaign launched through Youtube. Thanks to Chris Coulson for link.
Any interested grads can apply to bbh here. Edit: whoops, sorry deadline for entry expired on Monday 12th Nov. They’d had to extend it already due to huge volumes of traffic.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 1 month ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 2 months ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 2 months ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 4 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 4 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
October 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Baby's Halloween costume does Ruth Bader Ginsburg justiceThe verdict is in — the cutest Halloween costume this year is baby Ruth Bader Ginsburg. Ohio mom Kate Livingston dressed up her son, Sycamore, as the Supreme Court Justice/eternal badass. The oversized glasses and peal earrings really complete the look See also: 50 last-minute Halloween costumes Image: @ohiokate on InstagramWe can only imagine what the real […]
- Your Michael Jackson costume will never be as cute as Blue Ivy'sThe queen of celebrity babies is fittingly dressed as the king of pop this Halloween Blue Ivy Carter, daughter of Beyoncé and Jay Z and noted V.I.B. (Very Important Baby), dressed as a tiny Michael Jackson. Her costume was complete with a red sequined military jacket, white glove, black fedora and dark sunglasses See also: Ring the Alarm: The 5 Most Popular […]
- Virgin Galactic's SpaceShipTwo crashes with 2 pilots on boardA spaceship that has promised to shuttle hundreds of paying customers to orbit when it begins commercial flights next year crashed after experiencing an "in-flight anomaly" during a test flight on Friday. See also: Virgin Galactic SpaceshipTwo: What Your $250K Flight Will Feel Like Virgin Galactic's SpaceShipTwo had taken off at 12:19 p.m. ET […]
- Baby's Halloween costume does Ruth Bader Ginsburg justice
- Virgin Galactic's SpaceShipTwo reportedly crashes after launchVirgin Galactic's latest plane/rocket, dubbed "SpaceShipTwo", reportedly crashed shortly after takeoff this afternoon above the Mojave Air and Space Port in California. Director Stu Witt told Bakersfield, California's KGET that the plane crashed east...
- Google Play Movies & TV arrives on Roku devicesIf you've committed your streaming dollars to one of Roku's recent offerings, you're about to get access to a load of new content. The company announced today that Google Play Movies & TV is now available in its Channel Store for folks in the US, UK,...
- Not really into the iPhone 6? Sprint lets you rent the Galaxy S5, tooIf you prefer to carry Samsung's most recent handset instead of that newfangled iPhone 6, Sprint is now offering the Android option for lease. Until now, the carrier allowed customers to rent Apple's phone for $20 a month for two years. After that,...
- Virgin Galactic's SpaceShipTwo reportedly crashes after launch