Nice work from ad agency BBH. Viral graduate recruitment campaign launched through Youtube. Thanks to Chris Coulson for link.
Any interested grads can apply to bbh here. Edit: whoops, sorry deadline for entry expired on Monday 12th Nov. They’d had to extend it already due to huge volumes of traffic.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- This is the start of something very interesting. A game controlled by heart rate: bit.ly/1zVUwbg 3 weeks ago
- Trailer For Hbo’s Silicon Valley Season 2 - klou.tt/u7xeody6g4x3 3 weeks ago
- Publishers, Agencies Must Shift Their Focus From Big Data to Big Content - klou.tt/qzqbm8bed2jb 3 weeks ago
- 2015 Trends in Customer Engagement, eCommerce and Mobile Commerce - klou.tt/l5pugqdu304h 3 weeks ago
- Revealed: How Google Glass imploded - klou.tt/14bohp9hgyip0 3 weeks ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
March 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer is loaded with new stuffLOS ANGELES — Since the first Avengers: Age of Ultron trailer leaked back in October, Marvel has been dribbling out new versions with slight additions and tweaks, some character posters here and there ... but nothing like this. Disney/Marvel was feeling generous on Wednesday, because this new trailer is chock full of new footage, dialogue, character details […]
- Ben & Jerry say 'maybe' to weed-infused ice creamHeads up, stoners — there may be Ben & Jerry's weed ice cream hitting the freezers at your legal dispensaries in the future Though the sweet, grandfatherly duo denied any active plans to release a marijuana-laced flavor anytime soon, both men seemed to be in favor of the idea when asked on HuffPost Live. See also: Ben & Jerry's Gets High Ma […]
- Here's the DOJ report on racism at the Ferguson Police DepartmentThe U.S. Department of Justice found evidence of racism among Ferguson police officers, according to a report released Wednesday. The DOJ also released another report on Wednesday, saying it did not find concrete evidence that former Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson committed any civil rights violations when he shot and killed unarmed black teenager Mic […]
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer is loaded with new stuff
- Xbox games are coming to Microsoft's augmented reality headsetIf you watched Microsoft's announcement of its Hololens augmented reality headset and wondered if you'd play Xbox games with it, well, wonder no longer. Today at its Game Developers Conference presentation, Redmond announced that games would be en ro...
- Government finds the FAA is vulnerable to hacksOn the scale of extremely disconcerting government revelations, this isn't PRISM, but damn if it isn't alarming. The Government Accountability Office (GAO) released a scathing report on the Federal Aviation Administration's (FAA) air traffic control ...
- One of the first Valve VR games is inspired by '80s fantasy filmsThe Gallery: Six Elements is a magical fantasy exploration game created by Vancouver Island studio Cloudhead Games for Valve and HTC's new virtual reality headset, the Vive. It includes motion controls and a soundtrack by Elder Scrolls composer Jerem...
- Xbox games are coming to Microsoft's augmented reality headset