Nice work from ad agency BBH. Viral graduate recruitment campaign launched through Youtube. Thanks to Chris Coulson for link.
Any interested grads can apply to bbh here. Edit: whoops, sorry deadline for entry expired on Monday 12th Nov. They’d had to extend it already due to huge volumes of traffic.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 1 month ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 2 months ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 2 months ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 4 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 4 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
October 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Government and Students Hold Talks as Hong Kong Protesters Watch OnHONG KONG — On one side of a conference room in Hong Kong on Tuesday night sat five people in their 20s, dressed in jeans and black T-shirts bearing the words “Freedom Now.” On the other side were representatives from the government, besuited and decades older than their counterparts. See also: Artist Sketches Hong Kong Protests After Selling Everything for […]
- Makeup Artist Uses Face as Canvas to Transform Into CelebritiesSome people use makeup to hide blemishes or enhance their appearance. Others use it to completely transform themselves. Freelance makeup artist Lucia Pittalis defies gender and age to completely transform her appearance into musicians, film characters and pop culture figures. Pittalis not only masters facial structure, but also somehow captures her subject […]
- Prepare For More Devastating Bushfires, Australian Climate Council WarnsSYDNEY — Australians are being warned to prepare for another devastating bushfire season this year, particularly in New South Wales. A new report by the Climate Council, which was abolished by the Abbott government and is now funded by public donations, warned the length and severity of the bushfire season is increasing year on year. "Record-breaking he […]
- Government and Students Hold Talks as Hong Kong Protesters Watch On
- Apple Maps now lets small business owners add their own infoWhen Tim Cook apologized for Apple Maps in 2012, he promised to do everything to make the app better. The company's latest push to improve its navigation app involves putting all the small businesses it can on Apple Maps -- that is, with a little...
- Moto 360's latest update brings better battery life and mood lightingWhen the Moto 360 last got an update, the painfully handsome smartwatch seemed to get a noticeable boost in battery life. Now, with a new bit of software, Motorola's itching to improve its battery life just a little more... as well as stamp out a few...
- Watch baby geese gliding down a cliffside in the BBC's latest 4K documentaryIn the early days of HDTV, BBC's nature docs were the go-to showpieces for your new home theater gear. Some time has passed since then, and Planet Earth on Blu-ray doesn't look quite as good as it used to. With Life Story, however, the outfit's...
- Apple Maps now lets small business owners add their own info