Nice work from ad agency BBH. Viral graduate recruitment campaign launched through Youtube. Thanks to Chris Coulson for link.
Any interested grads can apply to bbh here. Edit: whoops, sorry deadline for entry expired on Monday 12th Nov. They’d had to extend it already due to huge volumes of traffic.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 3 months ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 4 months ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 4 months ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 5 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 5 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
December 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- 'Serial' finale leaves behind murky journalistic legacySpoiler alert: if you haven't listened to the finale of Serial and don't want to hear it discussed, don't read past this paragraph. In Thursday's finale of Serial, co-producer and narrator Sarah Koenig stays focused on the central question from which the podcast rarely wavered: Did Adnan Syed kill Hae Min Lee? That is a particular questio […]
- 7 tech companies that may go public in 2015Facebook had the blockbuster IPO of 2012Twitter was the marquee tech public offering in 2013. And Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba raised $25 billion this year in the world's largest public offering ever Which tech company will be the big IPO of 2015? There's certainly no shortage of contenders See also: The 13 best business quotes of 2014 CB Insig […]
- Uber driver accused of rape after company promises better background checksAn Uber driver in Boston has been charged with raping his passenger — less than a day after the company promised it would "develop more ways ... to ensure the safety of riders." The driver, 46-year old Alejandro Done, was arraigned without bail in Cambridge, Massachusetts, late Wednesday. Prosecutors allege he told a female passenger she'd nee […]
- 'Serial' finale leaves behind murky journalistic legacy
- An iPad app can land your plane if the engine quitsIf the engine quits in a small plane, it's not the end of the world -- just glide to the nearest airport and make a dead-stick landing. Simple, right? Sure, if the pilot makes perfect, lightning-quick decisions. Since we're only human, there's now an...
- Amazon Prime Now brought me candy in 23 minutesAmazon's new one-hour delivery service, Prime Now, works so well it might just inspire entirely new levels of laziness in all of us. After all, why bother going to the store when you just need to shell out $7.99 to get anything brought to your door i...
- Your Xbox One now plays Pandora radio and Vevo music videosYou haven't had many choices for streaming music on the Xbox One so far; you've largely been limited to Xbox Music or the occasional YouTube mix. You'll have some proper options very shortly, though. Apps for both Pandora's internet radio service (US...
- An iPad app can land your plane if the engine quits