Nice work from ad agency BBH. Viral graduate recruitment campaign launched through Youtube. Thanks to Chris Coulson for link.
Any interested grads can apply to bbh here. Edit: whoops, sorry deadline for entry expired on Monday 12th Nov. They’d had to extend it already due to huge volumes of traffic.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- From a marketers perspective Rubio is most sellable candidate #GOPDebate. From personal political viewpoint hope he doesn't win nomination. 4 weeks ago
- RT @nrossreyes: Great concluding panel @videoadnews #NVF15 w/@mattprohaska @keithgrossman @riksta. Love inclusion of creative to bring back… 2 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah - hope new gig going well. DM me & we'll catch up soon. Thought you might like this post I wrote: bit.ly/1JtsXI1 3 months ago
- "Are you ready for the digital crash?" --- bit.ly/1JtsXI1 3 months ago
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 5 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
November 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- McDonald's starts serving truffle fries in SingaporeSINGAPORE — You can now get truffle fries in McDonald's outlets in Singapore Well, sort of. The truffle flavour comes in a shaker pack like what you get with the restaurant chain's previous promotional flavours such as cheese and seaweed. You take the sachet of truffle powder and empty it into a brown bag with your fries in it and shake well to dis […]
- The South China Morning Post receives an offer to be purchasedSINGAPORE — One of Hong Kong's oldest English-language newspapers, the South China Morning Post, may have a new owner soon. The paper's publisher, SCMP Group, confirmed late Wednesday it's received an offer to be purchased by an unnamed party. The "preliminary" offer is for the company's media assets, which includes the eponymou […]
- Australian politician refuses to stand during ovation for domestic violence speechAn Australian politician has refused to stand up during a standing ovation for domestic violence campaigner Rosie Batty Graham Watt, an MP in the right-wing Liberal Party, continued to sit as the rest of the Victorian Parliament applauded Batty for her moving speech on the issue on Thursday See also: Reporter's perfect response after being told what to […]
- McDonald's starts serving truffle fries in Singapore
- Huawei still thinks 6-inch phablets is the way to goIt's been well over a year since Huawei launched its premium Mate 7 phablet, and as of August, over five million units have been sold worldwide. That's far more impressive than the original goal of just one million phones. While the smaller Mate S ha...
- Lara Croft's awesome mobile adventure adds a free tomb to raidLara Croft has a pretty big adventure on Xbox One this fall with Rise of the Tomb Raider, but her grand mobile mission is about grow too. Developer Square Enix Montreal announced it's dropping "The Shard of Life" expansion for Lara Croft GO tomorrow...
- This Rasberry Pi handheld wants to be every gadget in the worldChances are, you've already got a versatile computer in your pocket -- smartphones play music, record video, play games and more -- but what if it was smaller, open source and completely hackable? Then you'd have something like the Poco "supercompute...
- Huawei still thinks 6-inch phablets is the way to go