Nice work from ad agency BBH. Viral graduate recruitment campaign launched through Youtube. Thanks to Chris Coulson for link.
Any interested grads can apply to bbh here. Edit: whoops, sorry deadline for entry expired on Monday 12th Nov. They’d had to extend it already due to huge volumes of traffic.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 1 month ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 1 month ago
- RT @riksta we won!!! http://t.co/EB4itj072i 1 month ago
- @gloveandboots gr8 working with you guys and really gr8 to see all the positive sentiment from your fans on YouTube. We'll do more 2gether. 1 month ago
- @awbalfour great to see you fella. Sounds like a fun business you're in now. 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
July 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- 15 Creative Ways to Wear a Scarf in SummerAll weather can be scarf weather. If you can't bear to be apart from your winter wrap, this summer is going to be a long, scorching battle. Luckily, there are plenty of lightweight options for scarf enthusiasts who desperately need to accessorize, no matter how hot and sticky it gets. See also: Bundle Up With These 14 Nerdy Scarves Don't let the co […]
- Runtastic Gets Into Wearables With Orbit Fitness TrackerWhile many wearable tech companies focus on hardware first before developing a supporting app ecosystem, Runtastic is taking the opposite approach. The fitness-focused startup, known for its run-tracking apps, is getting into wearables with Orbit, its first fitness tracker. See also: 10 Apps That Will Help You Sleep Better The $119 Orbit tracks steps, distan […]
- The Problem With College RankingsAs a Princeton professor, I really ought to love college rankings. The most famous of them, by U.S. News and World Report, currently places my employer first among national universities, nudging out Harvard and Yale. Forbes’s list of “America’s Top Colleges” has us at a respectable third. While Money’s brand-new “Best Colleges” ranking takes us down a notch […]
- 15 Creative Ways to Wear a Scarf in Summer
- LG's first big 4K OLED TV may have a non-ridiculous price tagIf you're set on an OLED UltraHDTV instead of LED, you can now put a price and date on your idealism: LG's 65-inch 65EC9700 4K model will reportedly ship in September for $8,999. Apart from those deep OLED blacks, the model also features passive 3D,...
- Runtastic's Orbit band is a fitness tracker that doubles as a running watchIf you've heard of Runtastic, it probably means you're something of a jock: The company got its start building running apps for tracking your distance, pace, et cetera. For the past two years, though, it's been making all sorts of gear to go with it,...
- Amazon's offering 30 free Android apps to help make you a better personAnother month, another batch of 30 free Android apps courtesy of Amazon. Like the bookseller's last Appstore promotion, the "Summer Self-Improvement Bundle" features $100/£100's worth of complimentary apps, as long as you download them within the...
- LG's first big 4K OLED TV may have a non-ridiculous price tag