Nice work from ad agency BBH. Viral graduate recruitment campaign launched through Youtube. Thanks to Chris Coulson for link.
Any interested grads can apply to bbh here. Edit: whoops, sorry deadline for entry expired on Monday 12th Nov. They’d had to extend it already due to huge volumes of traffic.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 1 month ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 2 months ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 2 months ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 4 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 4 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
October 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- 9 Essential Traits Startup Founders Seek in New HiresWhen interviewing with a startup, job seekers need to consider that the founders are looking for someone who will best complement their recipe for success See also: What Is It Really Like to Be a Startup CEO? Startups create millions of jobs each year — so what does this mean for job seekers? While it's true that startups offer a wealth of job opportuni […]
- Chris Kluwe: GamerGate a Symptom of Society's Misogyny ProblemYou slackjawed pickletits. You slopebrowed weaseldicks. They're two candidates for the Name-Calling Hall of Fame and show just how pissed off Chris Kluwe is. No one straddles the disparate worlds of pro sports and video games like Kluwe, a retired NFL punter, longtime gaming aficionado and popular Internet personality. Now, with a sexism scandal called […]
- Mo'ne Davis Throws First Pitch at World Series and Kills It, Of CourseSAN FRANCISCO — Mo'ne Davis wowed the baseball universe at at the Little League World Series this summer. Now she's drawn cheers at the MLB World Series, too Davis, the 13-year-old girl whose fastball dominated hitters in Little League's biggest event this August, dusted off her skills here on Saturday night to throw on the first pitch before […]
- 9 Essential Traits Startup Founders Seek in New Hires
- Someone made a parody of 'P.T.' in Xbox One's 'Project Spark'The absolutely terrifying playable teaser for the next Silent Hill game might only be available on PlayStation 4, but if you have an Xbox One you might be able to play something close to it. Someone has gone ahead and recreated P.T. in Redmond's game...
- Nexus 9, riding a real-life hoverboard and other stories you might've missedThat's right, folks. Our own Sean Buckley took Hendo's real-life Hoverboard for a spin, and yes, it was pretty awesome. But if that's not enough for you, we also reviewed Apple's new tablets and went hands-on with the Nexus 9 -- click on through for...
- Roku wants to grow its media hub empire with a public stock filingRoku frequently comes across as the little media player company that could: its streaming box business is growing in spite of much larger competition. As healthy as it is, though, this upstart now appears eager to join the big leagues. Tipsters for...
- Someone made a parody of 'P.T.' in Xbox One's 'Project Spark'