Nice work from ad agency BBH. Viral graduate recruitment campaign launched through Youtube. Thanks to Chris Coulson for link.
Any interested grads can apply to bbh here. Edit: whoops, sorry deadline for entry expired on Monday 12th Nov. They’d had to extend it already due to huge volumes of traffic.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- From a marketers perspective Rubio is most sellable candidate #GOPDebate. From personal political viewpoint hope he doesn't win nomination. 3 months ago
- RT @nrossreyes: Great concluding panel @videoadnews #NVF15 w/@mattprohaska @keithgrossman @riksta. Love inclusion of creative to bring back… 5 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah - hope new gig going well. DM me & we'll catch up soon. Thought you might like this post I wrote: bit.ly/1JtsXI1 5 months ago
- "Are you ready for the digital crash?" --- bit.ly/1JtsXI1 5 months ago
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 8 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
February 2016 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
- John Kasich rises above the fray as Republicans 'lose the election to Hillary Clinton'Ohio Gov. John Kasich sought to stay above the fray Saturday night at yet another GOP primary debate, avoiding ugly and heated fighting and yelling from his fellow Republican presidential contenders. Over the course of the debate, GOP front-runner Donald Trump fought with both Jeb Bush and Ted Cruz. Cruz also got into an argument with fellow Sen. Marco Rubio […]
- The pants are coming off in the 2016 presidential raceThe latest Republican presidential debate hit on a wide range of issues: Economics, national security, immigration and who threatened to pull their pants down. After Donald Trump and Jeb Bush squabbled over whose language was more inappropriate, Trump told the crowd that Bush had recently said he could moon a crowd of New Hampshire voters See also: Donald Tr […]
- Donald Trump says every other Republican is a lying liarEveryone's a liar on the Republican debate stage if you ask Donald Trump Well, everyone except Donald Trump. During Saturday night's presidential debate, Trump declared that Texas Sen. Ted Cruz is the "single biggest liar" among the Republican candidates for president. See also: People booed facts at the Republican presidential debate […]
- John Kasich rises above the fray as Republicans 'lose the election to Hillary Clinton'
- The FBI teaches teens about extremism with a game that defies logicThe FBI recently fired up a new site urging teens and other young internet people not to "be a puppet," which in this extremely specific case requires recognizing and understanding violent extremism. Fine! Great! As incidents of extremism continue to...
- Samsung's Gear VR can now take golf fans on the PGA TourIt's a little hard to believe that something called the "Waste Management Phoenix Open" is one of the biggest events in golf, but hey — now you don't need to shell out tons of cash to explore the event's signature course. All it takes is a Sams...
- DARPA to unveil its 130-foot unmanned robot ship in AprilDARPA is christening its autonomous robot ship in April, the agency's director, Arati Prabhakar, has revealed at a media roundtable. That's the same submarine-hunting drone defense contractor Leidos began building in 2014, and the same one that will...
- The FBI teaches teens about extremism with a game that defies logic