Like singing dogs and cats? This new campaign we’ve just launched for the Blue Cross animal charity features a bunch of pets doing a cover version of Staying Alive. Production courtesy of the inimitable Joel Veitch – whose new singing kittens video is also tremendous.
The singing pets campaign, follows last year’s hugely succesful talking pets campaign – see the running theme? Any suggestions for the third execution in this campaign gladly received ;)
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 1 month ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 1 month ago
- RT @riksta we won!!! http://t.co/EB4itj072i 1 month ago
- @gloveandboots gr8 working with you guys and really gr8 to see all the positive sentiment from your fans on YouTube. We'll do more 2gether. 1 month ago
- @awbalfour great to see you fella. Sounds like a fun business you're in now. 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
July 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Aussie Thongs Crowdfunding Campaign Raises $10,000 in an HourSYDNEY — Your trusty old thongs (translation: flip flops) may go years without a blow-out, but then always seem to break at the most inappropriate of times. Thong blow out on Australia Day #paradox pic.twitter.com/B0LoHgBpAS — CJ Australia (@CJ_Australia) January 26, 2014 Many have tried and failed at solving the serious problem. Ingenious. You learn a new t […]
- YouTube Star Michelle Phan Fights Back Against Multimillion-Dollar LawsuitYouTube celeb Michelle Phan is fighting back against a copyright infringement suit that alleges she used songs without permission on her lucrative, home-grown YouTube channel. The video blogger, who rose to fame for her wildly popular makeup tutorial videos, is being sued for copyright infringement by Ultra Records, according to a lawsuit filed in the U.S. D […]
- Paramount Brings 'Turtles,' Christopher Nolan and 'Interstellar' to Comic-ConSAN DIEGO — Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, the Rock, Matthew McConaughey and Christopher Nolan ... Paramount Pictures wasn't going to just sit quietly and let the superheroes walk all over it at Comic-Con. The studio stepped up in San Diego with the first major studio summer film to present in Hall H, putting together a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles panel […]
- Aussie Thongs Crowdfunding Campaign Raises $10,000 in an Hour
- Data Cuisine creates meals based on cultural statisticsWe've seen IBM's Watson computer serve up unlikely food pairings, but Data Cuisine takes culinary experimentation to a whole new level. Developed by data-visualization specialist Mortiz Stefaner and curator Susanne Jaschko, it's an initiative to...
- Here's the first look at Ridley Scott's live-action 'Halo' projectBack at this year's E3 we learned that Halo: Nightfall would tell the origin story for a new character in Halo's sci-fi universe, and we're finally getting to see some of the show in motion. And, well, there are a couple of instances where it looks...
- Comixology now offers DRM-free comic backups, but only from select publishersWhen Amazon purchased Comixology, it was a herald of change: iOS users lost the ability to purchase comics in-app, Android users were gifted with a new purchasing system and, now,the digital book seller is going DRM-free. Sort of. Comixology CEO...
- Data Cuisine creates meals based on cultural statistics