Like singing dogs and cats? This new campaign we’ve just launched for the Blue Cross animal charity features a bunch of pets doing a cover version of Staying Alive. Production courtesy of the inimitable Joel Veitch – whose new singing kittens video is also tremendous.
The singing pets campaign, follows last year’s hugely succesful talking pets campaign – see the running theme? Any suggestions for the third execution in this campaign gladly received
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- @CarolynHinsey any recommendation from ian always turns out fun. Sent you a follow. 3 days ago
- Worse than cats @CraigElimeliah: Frank Underwood photo bombing the most famous selfie ever. #oscars http://t.co/j4Ma77p6kn” 6 days ago
- C'mon @MCFC it's cold and snowy in New York. Give me something to cheer about. 3 weeks ago
- @cwiss cheers fella. 1 month ago
- @Ingrid21 hey Ingrid. See you in Kentucky soon. 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
March 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Lyft Raising $150 Million to Take on UberThe race is onLyft, the pink-mustache-wearing, ride-sharing service that competes with Uber, is raising a $150 million round of funding The Series D round was revealed in a filing discovered Saturday by Re/code. Lyft had previously raised a total of $82 million. See also: 10 Startups to Watch in 2014 The company has closed $80 million of that funding round, […]
- Ukraine Prime Minister: 'We Won't Give a Centimeter' to RussiaKIEV –- Ukraine’s newly appointed prime minister vowed on Saturday to not give up “a centimeter” of land to Moscow, as dueling demonstrations turned violent in Crimea and Russian troops tighten their grip on the peninsula. Meanwhile, separatists stormed the regional government headquarters in the eastern city of Lugansk, in the latest sign that unrest is spr […]
- 36 Hours Later: What We Know About Malaysia Airlines Flight 370A Malaysia Airlines flight carrying 239 people from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing disappeared from radar systems on Friday — and authorities still have no clue where it's gone. ‘‘So far there’s no report of any sightings,’’ Datuk Azharuddin Abdul Rahman, director general of Malaysia’s Department of Civil Aviation, said at a Sunday morning news conference in K […]
- Lyft Raising $150 Million to Take on Uber
- 23andMe's Anne Wojcicki envisions the future of preventative medicineAnne Wojcicki and her genetic sequencing company 23andMe are locked in a battle with the FDA. Even though it can't report results to customers right now, Wojcicki isn't letting herself get bogged down in the present. At SXSW 2014 she laid out her...
- Fujitsu's latest all-in-ones don't need to be turned offWith all of the talk surrounding smartphones and tablets, it's sometimes easy to forget that desktops still occupy most of our working days. Fujitsu hasn't forgotten them, however, and is wheeling out a pair of all-in-one units that'll accompany you...
- Android lead says wearable developer tools coming in two weeks (updated)We've got very few details at the moment, but Sundar Pichai is preparing to lead the Android charge into the wearable space. He announced that the company will launch a new wearable SDK for Android at SXSW Interactive. The tools will be available to...
- 23andMe's Anne Wojcicki envisions the future of preventative medicine