Like singing dogs and cats? This new campaign we’ve just launched for the Blue Cross animal charity features a bunch of pets doing a cover version of Staying Alive. Production courtesy of the inimitable Joel Veitch – whose new singing kittens video is also tremendous.
The singing pets campaign, follows last year’s hugely succesful talking pets campaign – see the running theme? Any suggestions for the third execution in this campaign gladly received ;)
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- This is the start of something very interesting. A game controlled by heart rate: bit.ly/1zVUwbg 2 weeks ago
- Trailer For Hbo’s Silicon Valley Season 2 - klou.tt/u7xeody6g4x3 2 weeks ago
- Publishers, Agencies Must Shift Their Focus From Big Data to Big Content - klou.tt/qzqbm8bed2jb 2 weeks ago
- 2015 Trends in Customer Engagement, eCommerce and Mobile Commerce - klou.tt/l5pugqdu304h 2 weeks ago
- Revealed: How Google Glass imploded - klou.tt/14bohp9hgyip0 2 weeks ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
February 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- 'House of Cards' review: Art imitates life as Pussy Riot shines in guest roleWarning: This post discusses in detail House of Cards Season 3's second and third episodes (Chapters 28 and 29). Read with caution. Russian punk protest group Pussy Riot's Nadezhda "Nadya" Tolokonnikova and Maria "Masha" Alyokhina played themselves on Season 3 of House of Cards during an intense dinner scene at the White House, […]
- He'll be king one day, but Prince William actually wanted to be an astronautLONDON — What's better than outranking all other individuals in the realm? Travelling to space, apparently. Prince William was revealing some of his childhood ambitions during a trip to Japan where he met astronaut Soichi Noguchi, who spent 177 days in the International Space Station. See also: Prince William and Kate now have official Twitter and Insta […]
- Tesla Model S has a secret James Bond settingWe already knew that Tesla CEO Elon Musk loves James Bond's Lotus Esprit submarine car from The Spy Who Loved Me After all, he bought the thing See also: Everything we know about James Bond's new car, the Aston Martin DB10 But apparently, he loved it enough to add a Lotus-themed Easter egg to the Tesla Model S sedan as part of a 2014 software updat […]
- 'House of Cards' review: Art imitates life as Pussy Riot shines in guest role
- EE kicks off 400 Mbps 4G trials at Wembley StadiumEE was the first 4G network operator in the UK, and it's now hell-bent on staying the fastest. After launching its LTE-A network (aka 4G+) in central London last October, it's trialling new spectrum configurations that could boost speeds even further...
- Year of the Goat: 11 Chinese smartphone brands to watch2014 has been a wonderful year for the ever-competitive Chinese smartphone market. We saw the birth of new brands, the record of world's thinnest phone broken three times, and a couple of companies entering India with great reception (although not wi...
- Google search results to show more mobile-friendly sites on phonesGoogle believes you'd want to see more mobile-friendly websites when you do searches on a phone or tablet. That's why on April 21st, it'll start giving online destinations with mobile versions higher placements on the results page, assuming you're al...
- EE kicks off 400 Mbps 4G trials at Wembley Stadium