Like singing dogs and cats? This new campaign we’ve just launched for the Blue Cross animal charity features a bunch of pets doing a cover version of Staying Alive. Production courtesy of the inimitable Joel Veitch – whose new singing kittens video is also tremendous.
The singing pets campaign, follows last year’s hugely succesful talking pets campaign – see the running theme? Any suggestions for the third execution in this campaign gladly received ;)
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- From a marketers perspective Rubio is most sellable candidate #GOPDebate. From personal political viewpoint hope he doesn't win nomination. 1 month ago
- RT @nrossreyes: Great concluding panel @videoadnews #NVF15 w/@mattprohaska @keithgrossman @riksta. Love inclusion of creative to bring back… 2 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah - hope new gig going well. DM me & we'll catch up soon. Thought you might like this post I wrote: bit.ly/1JtsXI1 3 months ago
- "Are you ready for the digital crash?" --- bit.ly/1JtsXI1 3 months ago
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 6 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
November 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- This baby was so excited to meet Santa, he couldn't stay awakeHe sees you when you're sleeping — and then he takes a nap. Donnie Walters, the owner of Donnie's Daddy Daycare, took his 6-month-old son, Zeke, to a department store to meet Santa for the first time on Nov. 26. That can really tire a kid out See also: Baby photo with friendly photobombing deer can't get any more magical Read more... (function […]
- 'Gods of Egypt' director is really sorry for casting white actors as Egyptian godsLOS ANGELES (AP) — Gods of Egypt director Alex Proyas apologized for casting mostly white actors in his upcoming film based on Egyptian mythology. The filmmaker and studio Lionsgate issued separate statements on Friday acknowledging the controversy sparked by the release of the film's first trailer two weeks ago, featuring a cast led by Scottish actor G […]
- So long, Cyber Monday: How retailers can succeed in a new commerce environmentToday marks the 10-year anniversary of Cyber Monday. A decade ago, only slightly more than 1 billion people were using the Internet, smartphones weren’t yet part of our daily lives and a new site called YouTube had only recently launched. A lot has changed in those 10 short years – including the way we shop. Technology’s rapid pace has put consumers in the d […]
- This baby was so excited to meet Santa, he couldn't stay awake
- 'Top Gear' returns in May 2016 without ClarksonWhile Clarkson, May and Hammond develop a new motoring show for Amazon, the BBC is working on its biggest Top Gear reboot in years. Presenter Chris Evans (no, not Captain America) is taking over Clarkson's role and revealed last weekend exactly when...
- Amazon's first original UK drama will be set in post-war Paris2016 is shaping up to be a good year for Amazon Prime subscribers after the company confirmed a second original UK series will be heading to its video streaming service. Joining Jeremy Clarkson and co. next year will be The Collection, a drama that c...
- Londoners will soon be able to share an Uber with strangersIf you're willing to share an Uber with a stranger, travelling across London could soon be a little bit cheaper. The company is launching UberPool this Friday (December 4th) at 4pm, starting with a small patch in the centre of the city -- it stretche...
- 'Top Gear' returns in May 2016 without Clarkson