Like singing dogs and cats? This new campaign we’ve just launched for the Blue Cross animal charity features a bunch of pets doing a cover version of Staying Alive. Production courtesy of the inimitable Joel Veitch – whose new singing kittens video is also tremendous.
The singing pets campaign, follows last year’s hugely succesful talking pets campaign – see the running theme? Any suggestions for the third execution in this campaign gladly received ;)
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 4 weeks ago
- @Ice_Box_Logic Thx for the tweet. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @AlanEEENash Thx for the tweet Alan. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @vicofmaciver Thx for the Victoria Leasha. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @ieashataitano @LinkedIn Thx for the tweet Leasha. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
July 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- This 'Jesus lizard' once walked on Wyoming's tropical watersAbout 48 million years ago, a distant relative of the "Jesus lizard," named for its knack for walking on water, darted around the tropical rainforests of ancient Wyoming, a new study finds. The ancient lizard may have also performed the seemingly miraculous feat, though the researchers can't say for sure because they didn't find the anima […]
- An undertaker riding a coffin mysteriously appears on Australian lakeA strange figure has been haunting a lake in the misty capital of Australia. On Thursday morning, freaked out residents noticed a man dressed as an undertaker using a coffin for a stand-up paddle boarding on the waters of Lake Burley Griffin in Canberra. See also: Australian football coach murdered in his home Witness to the bizarre happenings, Jeanne Mclauc […]
- Drugs, chicks and travel: What we know about Phil Walsh's sonAustralia woke Friday morning to news of Adelaide Crows football coach Phil Walsh's murder. Walsh, 55, was stabbed multiple times at his South Australian home, while his wife Meredith sustained a leg wound. His son, Cy, who has been charged with the murder of his father, fled the scene and was found in a nearby suburb See also: Australian football coach […]
- This 'Jesus lizard' once walked on Wyoming's tropical waters
- Chevy's 2016 cars can keep charging phones from overheatingEarly summer on the East Coast hasn't been its usual level of brutal this year, but it's only a matter of time before smartphones start wigging out in the heat. Things only get trickier when you're charging up in your sweltering car, so Chevy cooked ...
- N64 controller modded to (sort of) work with the Xbox OneMicrosoft has an exorbitant $150 controller coming this year that it hopes will make up for the Xbox One's middling gamepad, but that won't make the upcoming Rare Replay feel any more authentic when you play. The folks at Hyperkin -- makers of the Re...
- Casio is making smartwatches, tooWhen America's greatest actor needed to defuse a bomb mounted to a passenger bus, there was only one name he could trust to keep time: Casio. Like Keanu Reeves, the company's fallen out of the limelight a bit since then. It has a comeback plan, thoug...
- Chevy's 2016 cars can keep charging phones from overheating