Like singing dogs and cats? This new campaign we’ve just launched for the Blue Cross animal charity features a bunch of pets doing a cover version of Staying Alive. Production courtesy of the inimitable Joel Veitch – whose new singing kittens video is also tremendous.
The singing pets campaign, follows last year’s hugely succesful talking pets campaign – see the running theme? Any suggestions for the third execution in this campaign gladly received ;)
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 2 weeks ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 3 weeks ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 2 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 2 months ago
- RT @riksta we won!!! http://t.co/EB4itj072i 2 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
August 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- German Court Bans Uber Across the CountryA court has banned Uber from operating in Germany, creating a new hurdle in the company's plan to expand in Europe. The state court in Frankfurt ruled late last week that the car-sharing company lacks the necessary permits established by German transport laws to operate in the country, slapping it with a temporary injunction that bars Uber from legally […]
- 17 Cats That Just Can't Deal With This WeekYou may think the life of a cat is easy, but you'd be dead wrong. Though they're much cuter about it, these cats still feel the harrowing reality of the return from a long weekend just as much as any human. Some take out their frustration on a roll of paper towels and some prefer to hide in a brick wall's crevice. See also: 19 Things You Didn […]
- Dramatic Photos of Flames Engulfing Sydney Office BuildingSYDNEY - A fire broke out in an office building in the Sydney central business district on Tuesday afternoon, causing chaos and the evacuation of 100 workers. In dramatic scenes, dark smoke billowed from the seven-story complex on the busy George Street before flames raced up an exhaust flue and onto the roof just before 4pm AEST. See also: Everyone Wants To […]
- German Court Bans Uber Across the Country
- NASA explains why you won't get a drone delivery anytime soonDelivery drones are great at exactly one job right now: generating buzz. However, NASA has told the New York Times that actual widget-shipping drones from Amazon or Google are still far in the future. And the space agency should know: it has taken on...
- Photos show the Xperia Z3 Compact is (another) chip off the old blockTo say that Sony's Xperia devices have become a bit... "samey" would be an understatement. If the picture above is anything to go by, don't expect that trend to change any time soon. The snaps (more at the source) show what is claimed to be the...
- BBC launches kid coding lessons as schools increase focus on computingThis week marks a new chapter in how computing is taught in Britain's schools, with children as young as five learning how to code as part of the government's new national curriculum. With the help of hardware like the Raspberry Pi, schools are...
- NASA explains why you won't get a drone delivery anytime soon