Like singing dogs and cats? This new campaign we’ve just launched for the Blue Cross animal charity features a bunch of pets doing a cover version of Staying Alive. Production courtesy of the inimitable Joel Veitch – whose new singing kittens video is also tremendous.
The singing pets campaign, follows last year’s hugely succesful talking pets campaign – see the running theme? Any suggestions for the third execution in this campaign gladly received ;)
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 1 week ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 1 month ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 1 month ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 3 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 3 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
September 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- 130,000 Syrian Refugees Reach Turkey, Fleeing ISISANKARA, Turkey — The number of Syrian refugees who have reached Turkey in the past four days after fleeing the advance of Islamic State militants now totals 130,000, Turkey's deputy prime minister said Monday. Numan Kurtulmus warned that the number could rise further but insisted that Turkey was ready to react to "the worst case scenario." See […]
- 6 Secrets to Millennials’ Workplace HappinessYou might have heard some rumors about millennial workers: They're entitled, lazy and always looking for a pat on the head Take these assumptions with a grain of salt: Millennials are the future, and it’s impossible to paint an entire generation with one single swipe of the paintbrush See also: Career Considerations for College Seniors: Resume-Building […]
- Australian Comedian Becomes Unlikely Superstar in South KoreaSYDNEY — An Australian comedian is so popular in South Korea you can't turn on the television without hearing his name, yet most Australians have never heard of him. Sam Hammington, 37, is the first foreign comedian in South Korea who has managed to hit the big time after being discovered by random as an audience member at a comedy night. "I put my […]
- 130,000 Syrian Refugees Reach Turkey, Fleeing ISIS
- IKEA's taking its low cost solar panels to eight more countriesRemember when IKEA started selling solar panels in the UK despite its famous lack of sunshine? It must have been successful, because company CEO Peter Agnefjäll has just pledged that eight more nations will get the service in the next 18 months....
- Researchers create a headset to turn your jaw into a tiny power plantWe're no strangers to projects that try to capture the power of the human body, but here's one with a peculiar twist. A pair of researchers from Montreal's École de Technologie Supérieure have cooked up a headset that, while extremely...
- EE scoops up 58 Phones4u storesWhen Phones4u entered administration, it immediately shut all of its doors and put thousands of employees on notice. It didn't take long for Dixons Carphone to secure 800 positions, with Vodafone sweeping in shortly after to buy 140 Phones4u stores...
- IKEA's taking its low cost solar panels to eight more countries