Like singing dogs and cats? This new campaign we’ve just launched for the Blue Cross animal charity features a bunch of pets doing a cover version of Staying Alive. Production courtesy of the inimitable Joel Veitch – whose new singing kittens video is also tremendous.
The singing pets campaign, follows last year’s hugely succesful talking pets campaign – see the running theme? Any suggestions for the third execution in this campaign gladly received ;)
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 1 month ago
- @Ice_Box_Logic Thx for the tweet. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @AlanEEENash Thx for the tweet Alan. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @vicofmaciver Thx for the Victoria Leasha. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @ieashataitano @LinkedIn Thx for the tweet Leasha. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
July 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- 'Game of Thrones' tribute set to 'See You Again' will even make you miss JoffreyThis post and video contain spoilers from season 1-5 of Game of Thrones. The Fast and Furious song "See You Again" evidently possesses some type of emotion-triggering powers Case in point: Sorted.com paired the Wiz Khalifa song with scenes of dead characters from Game of Thrones that is sure to reduce you to a puddle of tears — you'll even get […]
- The rage is real in Angry Birds 2's free-to-play failThe birds are back, but we're the angry ones this time. After five-plus years and more than twice that number of spin-offs, Rovio's got a proper Angry Birds sequel, with the number "2" and everything. There's a new bird, a fresh approach to level design and a vast assortment of features and functions that support the biggest change o […]
- Apple's new headquarters will allow visitors to gawk at its capitalist gloryApple used to be mysterious, hidden away in Cupertino, California. Soon enough, that's changing: anyone will be able to get a front row seat to witness the capitalist glory of the world's largest technology corporation. Apple is planning to build a dedicated visitor center, including an outdoor cafe, retail spot and, the coup de grace, a "roof […]
- 'Game of Thrones' tribute set to 'See You Again' will even make you miss Joffrey
- Nest Cam review: a slightly better DropcamKeeping an eye on your family, pets, neighbors and maybe a thief or two is the pitch for the Nest Cam. The evolution of the Dropcam Pro WiFi camera isn't much more than a modest hardware upgrade with the Nest name now attached. And while the $199 dev...
- 'ZombiU' reborn for PS4, Xbox One and PC as 'Zombi'Ubisoft's undead-infested, survival-horror game ZombiU was exclusive to Wii U when it launched in 2012, and back then we called it a "wonderfully frightening experience" thick with tension, death and a brilliantly unforgiving atmosphere. Now, the gam...
- NORML's 'My Canary' app knows if you're too stoned to driveWith cannabis legal in nearly half the US in some form or another, there are a lot more opportunities for people to drive while high. While a number of studies have suggested that driving stoned may not be as dangerous as driving drunk, you try expla...
- Nest Cam review: a slightly better Dropcam