Like singing dogs and cats? This new campaign we’ve just launched for the Blue Cross animal charity features a bunch of pets doing a cover version of Staying Alive. Production courtesy of the inimitable Joel Veitch – whose new singing kittens video is also tremendous.
The singing pets campaign, follows last year’s hugely succesful talking pets campaign – see the running theme? Any suggestions for the third execution in this campaign gladly received ;)
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Less and less 'innovation' things excite me but this does - littlebits.cc/cloud 1 month ago
- Oh the joys of the stationary life on airport tarmac. 1 month ago
- @CarolynHinsey any recommendation from ian always turns out fun. Sent you a follow. 1 month ago
- Worse than cats @CraigElimeliah: Frank Underwood photo bombing the most famous selfie ever. #oscars http://t.co/j4Ma77p6kn” 1 month ago
- C'mon @MCFC it's cold and snowy in New York. Give me something to cheer about. 2 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
April 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Central U.S. May Be in Store for a 3-Day Tornado OutbreakAmerica’s tornado drought looks like it may end as early as this weekend, as a potent weather system moves into the Plains states and slowly lumbers toward the Mississippi River Valley. The storm system is likely to set off a multi-day severe weather outbreak, with thunderstorms capable of producing tornadoes forming on Saturday, Sunday and Monday. If it occ […]
- Yankees Pine Tar Ejection: A Window Into Baseball's Sneaky Unwritten RulesNew York Yankees pitcher Michael Pineda was ejected from a Wednesday night game against the Boston Red Sox for having a swath of pine tar on his neck, then suspended for 10 games by Major League Baseball on Thursday. After Pineda's ejection, many casual followers of the sport had similar reactions: Pine tar? What's up with that? What is this, 1919? […]
- Michelle Obama Lights Up Leslie Knope on 'Parks and Recreation'How does "FLOTUS and Knope" sound for a ticket? First Lady Michelle Obama is making a guest appearance on Thursday night’s Parks and Recreation, the season six finale titled "Moving Up." NBC shared some stills from the shoot with Mashable, filmed two months ago in Miami. SEE ALSO: Leslie Knope's 8 Tips for the Perfect Compliment Pawn […]
- Central U.S. May Be in Store for a 3-Day Tornado Outbreak
- Amazon is setting up a US delivery network to ship your orders fasterAmazon isn't waiting for the advent of courier drones to ship your orders faster than usual: the Wall Street Journal reports that the e-commerce giant has been testing its own US delivery network in New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco. Described...
- Tech firms agree to settle lawsuit over no-hiring pactsSilicon Valley's tech giants aren't going to face that class action lawsuit over no-hiring deals, after all. Adobe, Apple, Google and Intel have all reached a settlement in the case, which would have otherwise headed to trial in late May. The terms...
- Build your own space station with LittleBits' NASA-approved kitMany kids want to become astronauts, but getting them to embrace day-to-day space science is tougher -- it's not as exciting as setting foot on Mars. NASA is all too aware of this challenge, so it has teamed up with LittleBits to create the Space...
- Amazon is setting up a US delivery network to ship your orders faster