Like singing dogs and cats? This new campaign we’ve just launched for the Blue Cross animal charity features a bunch of pets doing a cover version of Staying Alive. Production courtesy of the inimitable Joel Veitch – whose new singing kittens video is also tremendous.
The singing pets campaign, follows last year’s hugely succesful talking pets campaign – see the running theme? Any suggestions for the third execution in this campaign gladly received ;)
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- @cwiss Yep. Quality is crap - still exciting to get a glimpse of what's coming. 8 hours ago
- Leaked game of thrones trailer: bit.ly/15OgAty 9 hours ago
- The barriers creative and media agencies need to overcome to fully exploit the potential of digital outdoor: bit.ly/1yDEtKY 1 day ago
- D&AD showcase five lovely branded content films: Prada and Bombay Sapphire my favourites - bit.ly/1Da54DI 2 days ago
- Nice bit of trend reporting from shutterstock: shutterstock.com/trends 2 days ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
January 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Snapchat to premiere original series starring Sasha SpielbergSnapchat will debut its first original series this Saturday on the heels of the rollout of its media platform Discover earlier this week. The series, titled Literally Can't Even, will appear on the app's Snap Channel, as part of the new Discover feature, according to The Hollywood Reporter. See also: Is Snapchat about to become a publishing powerho […]
- Even droids know the Force is with vaccinationA long time ago, in a decade far, far away, parents knew the importance of immunizing their children, and doctors were the guardians of health in America. Before the dark times. Before Jenny McCarthy Given the recent outbreak of measles at Disneyland — a disease that was considered all but eradicated in 2000 — it's ironic to discover that a couple of ch […]
- With hotels full, Airbnb hosts win big during Super BowlPHOENIX — Like a Hail Mary pass, some Super Bowl revelers tossed lodging plans at the last minute to the wind and landed in the arms of Airbnb hosts. Local resident Sky King is one of those hosts who have opened their doors to the influx of travelers in need of lodging as hotels have had no vacancies for months now See also: 13 things Katy Perry revealed at […]
- Snapchat to premiere original series starring Sasha Spielberg
- Google makes Earth Pro available to virtual travelers for freeWhile we're sure Google Earth works just fine for your daily virtual 'round-the-world travels, the Pro version comes with some really useful features -- even better, it's now completely free. Google Earth Pro, which used to cost an eye-watering $399 ...
- Chicago's subways are getting speedy LTE dataJust because you have cellular service in the subway doesn't mean you have good service -- in many cases, your data goes in the dumps when your train ventures underground. That won't be a problem in Chicago for much longer, though. The city has reach...
- Aziz Ansari's new Netflix stand-up special debuts March 6thIf you're a big fan of comedy specials that are unique Netflix, the latest from the man behind Parks and Recreation's Tom Haverford is on the way. On March 6th, Aziz Ansari: Live at Madison Square Garden will premiere at 12:01 AM PT. The title is ano...
- Google makes Earth Pro available to virtual travelers for free