Couple of our creatives have entered the 48 hour ad contest for Cannes Young Lions. Take a view at their effort below, if you like it, give it a star rating – and you could help send them on their way to Cannes. The more hits the video gets the more chance they have of winning, so if you think it’s a great entry, for a great cause – twitter the youtube link, blog it, stick it on facebook, email it to your mates, tattoo it to your forehead, or graffiti a nearby billboard with the link.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 3 months ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 4 months ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 4 months ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 6 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 6 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
December 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Police departments across the U.S. display 'mourning bands' to support NYPDFollowing Saturday's murders of two police officers in New York, dozens of police departments across the U.S. have sent messages of support to the NYPD. The New York Police Department changed its Twitter profile photo on Saturday night to an image of a police badge with a black "mourning band" around it See also: Video shows emergency response […]
- North Korea accuses U.S. of helping produce 'The Interview,' issues warningsNorth Korea is accusing the U.S. government of having direct involvement in the production of The Interview. Kim Jong-un's regime also made what appeared to be threats against the White House and Pentagon. In a statement published Sunday on state-run news site Korean Central News Agency (KCNA), North Korea's Policy Department of the National Defenc […]
- Florida police officer shot and killed after responding to noise complaintA Florida police officer was shot and killed in Tarpon Springs early Sunday morning after responding to a 911 call for a noise complaint. The Pinellas County Sheriff's Office reportedly said in a statement that the shooting occurred around 3 a.m., local time, in the city 36 miles north of Tampa Bay. It added that a suspect had been taken into custody. S […]
- Police departments across the U.S. display 'mourning bands' to support NYPD
- Watch the first steps of a robot inspired by stick bugsThey grow up so fast, don't they? It was just a few years ago that HECTOR the stick bug robot was little more than a twinkle in Bielefeld University's eye, and it's already taking its first steps. Okay, so this isn't quite a tear-jerking moment, but ...
- Samsung's super-wide curved monitor makes your PC extra trendyIf both ultra-widescreen and curved computer monitors are all the rage these days, then Samsung's new SE790C display is supremely fashionable. The 34-inch, 3,440 x 1,440 LCD has both a super-wide 21:9 aspect ratio and a gentle arc, combining two tren...
- Obama doesn't believe the Sony hack was an act of warIf you were worried that the US government would see the Sony Pictures hack as grievous enough to prompt a larger conflict with North Korea, you can relax. President Obama tells CNN that he doesn't see the digital assault as an "act of war" -- it was...
- Watch the first steps of a robot inspired by stick bugs