Couple of our creatives have entered the 48 hour ad contest for Cannes Young Lions. Take a view at their effort below, if you like it, give it a star rating – and you could help send them on their way to Cannes. The more hits the video gets the more chance they have of winning, so if you think it’s a great entry, for a great cause – twitter the youtube link, blog it, stick it on facebook, email it to your mates, tattoo it to your forehead, or graffiti a nearby billboard with the link.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 1 week ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 1 month ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 1 month ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 2 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 2 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
September 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Wife of ISIS Captive, Alan Henning, Asks for His ReleaseThe wife of a man whose life was threatened by the Islamic State has asked the terrorist group to "see it in their hearts to release" her husband, Alan Henning, according to a statement provided by the United Kingdom's Foreign and Commonwealth Office Saturday. The statement, as reported by The Daily Mirror, describes Henning, who was threatene […]
- 5 Can't-Miss Apps: A Goblin-Themed RPG, Storehouse and MoreBetween the rollout of iOS 8 and Apple's two new iPhones going on sale, you may have missed some of this week's best new apps. Luckily, Mashable creates a roundup each weekend of our favorite new and updated apps, so you won't miss out. See also: 10 Apps That Make the Best Use of iOS 8 This week's list includes a goblin-themed RPG, Finder […]
- Microsoft Courts iOS 8 Users With OneDrive Free Space PromotionAmid all the iOS 8, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus excitement, Microsoft wants to remind the world that OneDrive is still a thing. Through the end of September, Microsoft is offering new OneDrive users 30GB of free OneDrive space. That's up from the 15GB that Microsoft traditionally offers. See also: How to Download iOS 8 Without Deleting Any of Your Data T […]
- Wife of ISIS Captive, Alan Henning, Asks for His Release
- iPhone 6 review, Microsoft's investment in 'Minecraft' and other stories you might've missedThis week, we reviewed Apple's new large-screened iPhones, investigated Microsoft's investment in Minecraft, whipped up some magical butter, learned about Google's new budget handset initiative called Android One and more. Read on for Engadget's news...
- Oculus wants a VR app store for every device you can think ofWhen we saw the Samsung Gear VR at IFA, Oculus CTO John Carmack showed us a basic version of an app store made for mobile virtual reality. But when the headset ships to consumers sometime later this year, the VR outfit has bigger plans. It's...
- Microsoft pushes back the Xbox One's launch in ChinaBad news if you were hoping to pick up an Xbox One in Beijing next week: Microsoft has just delayed the game system's launch in China from September 23rd to sometime before the end of the year. The company isn't saying just what prompted the...
- iPhone 6 review, Microsoft's investment in 'Minecraft' and other stories you might've missed