Couple of our creatives have entered the 48 hour ad contest for Cannes Young Lions. Take a view at their effort below, if you like it, give it a star rating – and you could help send them on their way to Cannes. The more hits the video gets the more chance they have of winning, so if you think it’s a great entry, for a great cause – twitter the youtube link, blog it, stick it on facebook, email it to your mates, tattoo it to your forehead, or graffiti a nearby billboard with the link.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 1 month ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 2 months ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 2 months ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 4 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 4 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
October 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Google reveals first functional Project Ara prototype (for real this time)Google's Project Ara has reached an important milestone A new video shows off the most advanced prototype of the modular smartphone yet— one that actually boots and is able to launch an app. See also: Google Went Public 10 Years Ago, But It's Still Not a 'Conventional' Company Project Ara is Google's ambitious plan for modular smartp […]
- Man in Teletubby costume breaks into home, steals leftover Chinese foodSometimes the urge to eat good General Tso's chicken is too strong. In this installment of embarrassing Halloween stories, 20-year-old Lehigh Universtity student Terez Sharek Owens was arrested on Sunday after breaking into his friend's home and stealing Chinese food from the fridge while wearing a yellow Teletubby costume. Owens was charged with d […]
- Victor Zsasz's 'Gotham' debut looks incredibleZsasz is coming, y'all, and it's going to be awesome On Monday, Anthony Carrigan, who recently portrayed The Mist on CW's The Flash, visits Gotham as supervillain and serial killer Victor Zsasz. And in a just-released sneak peek at the episode, we get our first extended look at his debut, which looks fantastic and totally creepy. See also: Alf […]
- Google reveals first functional Project Ara prototype (for real this time)
- Samsung's all-metal Galaxy A5 and A3 are its slimmest smartphones everA unibody metal body, 5-inch AMOLED display, 13-megapixel camera, a claim as Samsung's "thinnest smartphone to date" and yet, this isn't a flagship smartphone. Especially for Halloween - or not related at all - the Galaxy A5 and A3 yet more...
- 'Arrested Development' season four is getting a re-editIt wasn't a huge mistake, but the structure that Arrested Development's fourth season used was a bit off-putting for some viewers. Each episode followed the foibles of single members of the Bluth family in a few different timelines, and the early...
- Spain is making Google (and others) pay news publishers a taxFor companies like Google, facing problems with the law across Europe has become a common thing. The most recent example of this is now taking place in Spain, where the country's parliament just gave the go-ahead to what's being known as the "Google...
- Samsung's all-metal Galaxy A5 and A3 are its slimmest smartphones ever