Couple of our creatives have entered the 48 hour ad contest for Cannes Young Lions. Take a view at their effort below, if you like it, give it a star rating – and you could help send them on their way to Cannes. The more hits the video gets the more chance they have of winning, so if you think it’s a great entry, for a great cause – twitter the youtube link, blog it, stick it on facebook, email it to your mates, tattoo it to your forehead, or graffiti a nearby billboard with the link.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 2 weeks ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 3 weeks ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 2 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 2 months ago
- RT @riksta we won!!! http://t.co/EB4itj072i 2 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
September 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- L.A. Dunkin' Donuts Fans Show Off Long Line, Coffee Hauls on Social MediaDunkin' Donuts opened its first storefront in the Los Angeles area early Tuesday morning and fans took to social media to share their experience eating munchkins and sipping coolattas on Santa Monica soil. Many of the posts relating to the grand opening reference the long line. Fans camped out for hours—some since Sunday evening— to get into the store. […]
- Britain Bans Sexy Schoolgirl American Apparel AdThe British agency that regulates advertisements banned American Apparel's "School Days" campaign because "the focus was on [the model's] buttocks and groin rather than on the skirt being modeled," according to a sternly worded reprimand The ruling this week marks the sixth time in two-and-a-half years that the Advertising Stand […]
- Satellite Maps Use Stunning Colors to Show Napa Quake's ImpactA European satellite mapped how the Napa quake ruptured the Earth's surface using a technique that highlights minute surface changes in psychedelic colors. However, the maps, known as interferograms, will never replace fieldwork, geologists said. See also: Drone Shows Napa Quake's Impact From Above The interferograms were made with data from Sentin […]
- L.A. Dunkin' Donuts Fans Show Off Long Line, Coffee Hauls on Social Media
- 'Minecraft' hits Xbox One this Friday and an upgrade only costs $5Let's face facts for a minute: you're probably still playing Minecraft on your Xbox 360 more than anything on the Xbox One that's sitting under your flat-screen. That's perfectly fine! To sway you into spending more time with Microsoft's new console,...
- YouTube and Guillermo del Toro will make one director's nightmares a realityWant a shot at filmmaker Guillermo del Toro (Pacific Rim, Pan's Labyrinth, Hellboy) peeking over your macabre masterpiece? Sure you do. Come September 22nd, YouTube Spaces is opening its doors to Partners with over 10,000 subscribers and giving them...
- Lenovo's new gaming laptop is surprisingly light for a 17-inch machineSlimmed-down gaming laptops seem to be all the rage, but most of the designs we've seen don't have anything larger than a 14-inch display. Lenovo, however, appears to be taking a chance on big screens. The company just announced the Y70 Touch, a...
- 'Minecraft' hits Xbox One this Friday and an upgrade only costs $5