Couple of our creatives have entered the 48 hour ad contest for Cannes Young Lions. Take a view at their effort below, if you like it, give it a star rating – and you could help send them on their way to Cannes. The more hits the video gets the more chance they have of winning, so if you think it’s a great entry, for a great cause – twitter the youtube link, blog it, stick it on facebook, email it to your mates, tattoo it to your forehead, or graffiti a nearby billboard with the link.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Less and less 'innovation' things excite me but this does - littlebits.cc/cloud 4 weeks ago
- Oh the joys of the stationary life on airport tarmac. 1 month ago
- @CarolynHinsey any recommendation from ian always turns out fun. Sent you a follow. 1 month ago
- Worse than cats @CraigElimeliah: Frank Underwood photo bombing the most famous selfie ever. #oscars http://t.co/j4Ma77p6kn” 1 month ago
- C'mon @MCFC it's cold and snowy in New York. Give me something to cheer about. 2 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
April 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- How Christians Observe Good Friday Around the WorldBefore the celebration of a resurrection on Easter, Christians pay respect and remember sacrifice. In the Christian faith, Good Friday — the Friday before Easter Sunday — marks the crucifixion of Jesus Christ and the last day of Holy Week, or Jesus' last week of earthly life. See also: President Obama Meets Pope Francis for the First Time From Palestine […]
- iBeacons Are Ready for Showtime at the Tribeca Film FestivalThe Tribeca Film Festival is getting iBeaconified. The annual film festival is taking advantage of one of 2014's hottest tech trends by integrating iBeacon support in its official iOS app and at venues across New York City. The Tribeca Film Festival (TFF) is using iBeacons as a way to alert app users of nearby venues, screening times and offers. If you […]
- Get Well, Craig Sager: 5 of His Sweetest SuitsThe 2014 NBA playoffs will miss Craig Sager. TNT's star sideline reporter is out for the postseason to undergo treatment for leukemia Sager's son announced on Twitter on Thursday night that his father would begin treatment for acute leukemia on Friday. Sager is well-known to many fans thanks to the ostentatious, eye-popping suits he wears during TN […]
- How Christians Observe Good Friday Around the World
- Daily Roundup: Xperia Z2 review, Oculus VR lets a terminal patient travel and more!You might say the day is never really done in consumer technology news. Your workday, however, hopefully draws to a close at some point. This is the Daily Roundup on Engadget, a quick peek back at the top headlines for the past 24 hours -- all...
- Nike reportedly killing the Fuelband to focus on fitness softwareJust days after Nike announced the launch of its Fuel Lab location in San Francisco to enhance partnerships with other digital services for athletes, there's a report that it's fired much of the team behind its FuelBand wristwear. CNET reports that,...
- Hide your stash, heat-seeking drones are helping thugs hijack UK weed cropsCriminals are dicks. That much we all know is true. But now these dicks are using heat-sensing drones to pull off "sophisticated" heists of weed farms (yes, that weed) in the United Kingdom, as local paper Halesowen News discovered. Consider this...
- Daily Roundup: Xperia Z2 review, Oculus VR lets a terminal patient travel and more!