Couple of our creatives have entered the 48 hour ad contest for Cannes Young Lions. Take a view at their effort below, if you like it, give it a star rating – and you could help send them on their way to Cannes. The more hits the video gets the more chance they have of winning, so if you think it’s a great entry, for a great cause – twitter the youtube link, blog it, stick it on facebook, email it to your mates, tattoo it to your forehead, or graffiti a nearby billboard with the link.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 1 month ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 2 months ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 2 months ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 4 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 4 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
October 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- What Is Your Biggest Dream?What is the biggest dream you have for yourself? Is it to travel the world? Is it to be the first person in your family to attend college? Or it is to get a big promotion at work or even start your own business? For many of us, these dreams remain just dreams. But for others, these dreams are fuel to build a better life or career. In a recent Mashable Spotli […]
- Renée Zellweger to the Haters: 'I'm Glad Folks Think I Look Different'Renée Zellweger is glad no one can recognize her. Following an appearance at the Elle Women in Hollywood Awards in Beverly Hills, California, on Monday, the Internet collectively freaked out about Zellweger's new appearance, questioning whether the actress had undergone extensive plastic surgery. See also: Master Makeup Artist Transforms Into Celebrity […]
- Where Sitcom Characters Lived in New York CityMany tours in New York City focus on famous characters from television and the movies, though they usually only focus on the most popular shows — Sex and the City, Friends — and take tourists to the most recognizable facades. But many current and former favorite characters have lived in the city, and they often even had real addresses. See also: Artist Recre […]
- What Is Your Biggest Dream?
- Samsung's big Galaxy Tab 4 gets the Barnes & Noble treatmentWe weren't terribly fond of Samsung and Barnes & Noble's first tablet mashup, but it seems at least a few people were. If you happen to fall into that category, congratulations -- that odd couple has something else that might be up your alley. The...
- iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 now available in certain UK storesApple began accepting online orders for the iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 shortly after the new tablets were announced last week, but if you'd rather not wait for a delivery, you can pick one up in-store as of today. Apple's own retail outlets now have...
- iMac with Retina display review: A best-in-class screen makes it worth the high priceWhen Apple held one of its big keynotes last week, it was easy to think of it as "iPad day." Sure enough, the company announced some upgraded tablets, but it was a desktop, of all things, that stole the show. Though the new 27-inch iMac with Retina...
- Samsung's big Galaxy Tab 4 gets the Barnes & Noble treatment