Couple of our creatives have entered the 48 hour ad contest for Cannes Young Lions. Take a view at their effort below, if you like it, give it a star rating – and you could help send them on their way to Cannes. The more hits the video gets the more chance they have of winning, so if you think it’s a great entry, for a great cause – twitter the youtube link, blog it, stick it on facebook, email it to your mates, tattoo it to your forehead, or graffiti a nearby billboard with the link.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- LinkedIn asked me to write a post about creative effectiveness. You can read it here: bit.ly/1KxhKvs 13 hours ago
- @CraigElimeliah - thanks fella. I've been digging your medium posts recently too: bit.ly/1F8h5ZI 13 hours ago
- @KathViner congrats. Landmark day for best newspaper in the world. Talented people rock. Great 2 see brilliant northern women recongised 2 months ago
- |LIVE NOW| - #meerkat mrk.tv/1BWNXHV 2 months ago
- In 5 hours: NYCFC debut MLS game - #meerkat mrk.tv/181xlCF 2 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
May 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Snapchat needs a live streaming feature, ASAPSnapchat isn't developing a live video feature yet, but it should “We’re watching and learning," 24-year-old Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel acknowledged onstage Tuesday evening at the annual Code conference in Rancho Palos Verdes, California. See also: Snapchat could be in for a big change My advice to Snapchat? Dive in, head-first. Live streaming, the […]
- GoFar is the personal trainer your car needsOn our daily commute, many of us are wasting fuel with bad driving habits like heavy breaking and stop-start driving — with considerable impact on both our wallets and the environment. Sydney-based startup GoFar aims to help drivers make those trips more efficient. Going beyond tracking behaviour, GoFar gives users real-time feedback to improve their driving […]
- Snapchat could be in for a big changePALOS RANCHOS VERDES, California — Snapchat CEO and co-founder Evan Spiegel was pretty tight-lipped about future plans, but one of the social messaging platform's key features, the need to hold your finger on the screen to see snaps, could be going away. Spiegel told Re/code's Walt Mossberg and Kara Swisher that he didn't want to give away any […]
- Snapchat needs a live streaming feature, ASAP
- Nintendo asks you to pay what you want for indie gamesNintendo's been going through some serious growing pains on its path to the modern era of console gaming but with this latest step it's actually beating Microsoft and Sony to the punch for once. The Japanese gaming company is running a Humble Bundle....
- Adult Swim makes virtual reality even weirderVirtual reality's notion of strapping a display to your head is already a bit weird by itself, but Adult Swim just took that strangeness to a new level. The network's Virtual Brainload app for Android invites you to grab a Google Cardboard viewer and...
- Air Force certifies SpaceX to bid for military space missionsMaking peace with US Air Force and dropping charges against the agency has paid off for SpaceX. Its Falcon 9 rocket has finally been certified, giving the company the right to compete for national security launches. Elon Musk's space corp has passed ...
- Nintendo asks you to pay what you want for indie games