Couple of our creatives have entered the 48 hour ad contest for Cannes Young Lions. Take a view at their effort below, if you like it, give it a star rating – and you could help send them on their way to Cannes. The more hits the video gets the more chance they have of winning, so if you think it’s a great entry, for a great cause – twitter the youtube link, blog it, stick it on facebook, email it to your mates, tattoo it to your forehead, or graffiti a nearby billboard with the link.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 1 month ago
- @Ice_Box_Logic Thx for the tweet. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @AlanEEENash Thx for the tweet Alan. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @vicofmaciver Thx for the Victoria Leasha. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @ieashataitano @LinkedIn Thx for the tweet Leasha. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
July 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Google now shows you how to avoid lines at restaurants and coffee shopsYou might want to check Google the next time you try to beat morning rush at the coffee shop. The company rolled out a new search feature Tuesday that allows you to see when a specific business is most likely to be busy. See also: Google Maps now lets you retrace all of your past steps Location cards in Google searches now show a "popular time" sec […]
- Giraffe calf Kipenzi, born live on the Internet, has diedA baby giraffe, that was born while the world watched via live stream, has suddenly died at its home in the Dallas Zoo. Kipenzi the giraffe calf was born on April 10 and her birth was broadcast online by the Animal Planet. Her mother Katie proudly watched on, with millions of humans, as her baby learned to take her first steps See also: A baby giraffe was ju […]
- Racists slammed after crowd boos Australian Indigenous footballerA star Australia rules football player is taking a break after being repeatedly booed at games across the country. Sydney Swans player and Indigenous Australian Adam Goodes is at the centre of a media storm after the continuous disrespectful actions of football fans. The star player was granted leave from his club this week, and his future is in doubt after […]
- Google now shows you how to avoid lines at restaurants and coffee shops
- This Arduino Basic Kit has everything a newbie maker could ask forIt's easy to think about tinkering around with Arduino, but take more than 30 seconds to look at the platform, and suddenly it becomes daunting: not only do you need an Arduino itself, but to get started you need resisters, wires, LEDs, screens and a...
- Nokia's virtual reality camera is designed for filmmakersNokia has just revealed a new camera for filmmakers called OZO that can capture virtual reality videos. But unlike similar devices from GoPro and Samsung unveiled in the past months, it's not a flattened circle with cameras but a spherical ball-like ...
- Qualcomm's wireless charging tech now works on metal phonesUntil now, you've had a choice: a smartphone with a sleek metal chassis, or one that played nice with wireless charging standards. Those days may be over. Qualcomm just announced that its WiPower charging technology can now power smartphones, tablets...
- This Arduino Basic Kit has everything a newbie maker could ask for