Couple of our creatives have entered the 48 hour ad contest for Cannes Young Lions. Take a view at their effort below, if you like it, give it a star rating – and you could help send them on their way to Cannes. The more hits the video gets the more chance they have of winning, so if you think it’s a great entry, for a great cause – twitter the youtube link, blog it, stick it on facebook, email it to your mates, tattoo it to your forehead, or graffiti a nearby billboard with the link.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- RT @nrossreyes: Great concluding panel @videoadnews #NVF15 w/@mattprohaska @keithgrossman @riksta. Love inclusion of creative to bring back… 4 weeks ago
- @CraigElimeliah - hope new gig going well. DM me & we'll catch up soon. Thought you might like this post I wrote: bit.ly/1JtsXI1 1 month ago
- "Are you ready for the digital crash?" --- bit.ly/1JtsXI1 1 month ago
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 4 months ago
- @Ice_Box_Logic Thx for the tweet. Glad you enjoyed the post. 4 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
October 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Our reactions to Facebook 'Reactions'It's not a 'Dislike' button after all. Facebook announced today it will begin rolling out Facebook 'Reactions,' which allows users to react to statuses with a range of options including 'Haha,' 'Wow,' and 'Sad.' See also: Microsoft shows off its new confidence with the Surface Book There are a lot of pos […]
- Wear the Force on your feet with these Star Wars-themed shoesIrregular Choice, an eclectic U.K. based shoe brand, is launching a Star Wars-inspired line ahead of Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens release on Dec. 18 The company's founder and designer, Dan Sullivan, worked with Disney to produce realistic products that stayed true to the original characters See also: These may be the nerdiest yet chicest sho […]
- Celebrate Bo Obama's 7th birthday with a tribute to his early yearsThe first dog celebrated his birthday on Friday, marking seven years of White House events, greeting tourists and hanging out with foreign dignitaries. Watch our tribute to Bo Obama and take a trip back through the presidential dog's eventful first seven years. Read more...More about Obama, Animals, Dogs, Birthday, and White House
- Our reactions to Facebook 'Reactions'
- Only in Japan: the robot that's a smartphone that's a robotRoboHon ("Robot Phone") is the cutest smartphone ever: a (familiar looking) robot frame that fits in your pocket. It can take calls, dance, project photos, display maps and more. It's a 'bot with a smartphone inside. Yes, some will snort at the ide...
- AI could be the solution to catching tax cheatsThe fear of AI usually revolves around the fear of an uprising and humans being attacked by our new robot overlords. Researchers at MIT and non-profit technology source Mitre have a new terrifying future for AI. Well, not that scary to most people,...
- Computer Science is the most popular major for women at StanfordStanford reportedly has 214 female students enrolled in its Computer Science major -- that's 30 percent of the major's total enrollment -- making it the most popular major with women at the university for the first time. Women constitute 49 percent...
- Only in Japan: the robot that's a smartphone that's a robot