Couple of our creatives have entered the 48 hour ad contest for Cannes Young Lions. Take a view at their effort below, if you like it, give it a star rating – and you could help send them on their way to Cannes. The more hits the video gets the more chance they have of winning, so if you think it’s a great entry, for a great cause – twitter the youtube link, blog it, stick it on facebook, email it to your mates, tattoo it to your forehead, or graffiti a nearby billboard with the link.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- This is the start of something very interesting. A game controlled by heart rate: bit.ly/1zVUwbg 3 weeks ago
- Trailer For Hbo’s Silicon Valley Season 2 - klou.tt/u7xeody6g4x3 3 weeks ago
- Publishers, Agencies Must Shift Their Focus From Big Data to Big Content - klou.tt/qzqbm8bed2jb 3 weeks ago
- 2015 Trends in Customer Engagement, eCommerce and Mobile Commerce - klou.tt/l5pugqdu304h 3 weeks ago
- Revealed: How Google Glass imploded - klou.tt/14bohp9hgyip0 3 weeks ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
March 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Shouting protesters return to Ferguson Police Department on heels of racism reportAngered by revelations of significant evidence of racism unearthed by a Department of Justice inquiry into the Ferguson Police Department, a small but vocal group of protesters returned to police headquarters Wednesday night The protesters shouted at officers as some activists were reportedly arrested See also: 5 startling revelations from the Ferguson polic […]
- First floating solar plant hopes to change waste energy in AustraliaA floating solar plant is set to be constructed on a wastewater treatment basin in South Australia, in an Australia-first initiative. The plant, which is expected to be up and running by April, will float on a water treatment facility in Jamestown, according to the ABC. It will be used to generate energy to power the plant and any leftover energy will be tra […]
- Hillary Clinton wants you to read her emailsYou may have thought Hillary Clinton used a personal email address for government business and maintained her own computer server to send and receive emails because she didn't want the public to peek at her correspondence. But Clinton, who is expected to run in the 2016 presidential election, wants to make one thing clear: She wants the public to see he […]
- Shouting protesters return to Ferguson Police Department on heels of racism report
- Hillary Clinton: 'I want the public to see my email'Hillary Clinton's exclusive use of a self-hosted email address has been at the center of controversy over the last few days, and now the former Secretary of State tweets that she wants those emails released to the public. Her tweets came after a cong...
- Hyundai lets owners control their cars with smartwatchesHey, Hyundai owners, it's finally here: the Blue Link companion app for smartwatches that the automaker promised back during CES this year. And yes, you can use it to remotely lock/unlock doors, start/stop the engine, flash lights or honk any Blue Li...
- Etsy wants to raise up to $300 million by going publicEtsy, yes that marketplace for handcrafted and bespoke goods, plans to raise money not by selling custom crocheted rabbit hats or bohemian jewelry, but by doing an initial public offering. The Brooklyn company has just filed an S-1 form at the US Sec...
- Hillary Clinton: 'I want the public to see my email'