Couple of our creatives have entered the 48 hour ad contest for Cannes Young Lions. Take a view at their effort below, if you like it, give it a star rating – and you could help send them on their way to Cannes. The more hits the video gets the more chance they have of winning, so if you think it’s a great entry, for a great cause – twitter the youtube link, blog it, stick it on facebook, email it to your mates, tattoo it to your forehead, or graffiti a nearby billboard with the link.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 1 month ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 1 month ago
- RT @riksta we won!!! http://t.co/EB4itj072i 1 month ago
- @gloveandboots gr8 working with you guys and really gr8 to see all the positive sentiment from your fans on YouTube. We'll do more 2gether. 1 month ago
- @awbalfour great to see you fella. Sounds like a fun business you're in now. 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
July 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Feeling Successful Doesn't Require a Huge Salary, Study FindsHow much money do you need in order to feel successful? Most people say it doesn't require an overflowing bank account, according to new research. Even though nearly two-thirds of workers aren't yet satisfied with their earnings, most think they can feel successful without earning large paychecks, finds a new study from CareerBuilder. Specifically, […]
- 10 Heroic Women of World War IStrong, inspiring women can be found everywhere — including the front lines. It's been 100 years since the First World War, one of history's most fatal conflicts. In commemoration of the Great War's centenary, MyHeritage.com is highlighting the important women who risked everything to fight and save lives throughout the many years of war. See […]
- 12 Simple Tweaks That Make Your Resume Easier to ReviewThere's some debate about how many seconds a recruiter spends looking over a resume, but we can all agree that it's not a lot. With such limited time to get important information across, anything you can do to make your resume easier to skim could mean the difference between the forward or toss piles. So, after you've spent some time perfectin […]
- Feeling Successful Doesn't Require a Huge Salary, Study Finds
- Viddy is an adorable pinhole camera made of reclaimed parts and cardboardPinhole cameras might already be the domain of photography mavens and earnest summer vacation school projects, but does it look like this? The Viddy is a charming 35mm and medium format pinhole camera that has a glue-free construction and even...
- Microsoft and Intel's latest development board will cost you $300Intel may reign supreme in the desktop and laptop space, but ARM is eating its lunch almost everywhere else. That's not something the chipmaker can ignore, which is why it's having another crack at the hobby / developer market with Sharks Cove. The...
- You can now watch Blu-ray 3D movies on your PlayStation 4Before the newest, shiniest consoles launched late last year, it was the Xbox One that was touted as the complete multimedia machine. It's slightly ironic, then, that Sony's beaten Microsoft to the punch in adding Blu-ray 3D support to the...
- Viddy is an adorable pinhole camera made of reclaimed parts and cardboard