Firstly my apologies for being crap. I’ve not updated this blog nearly enough recently. Too busy. But I promise to do better.
It’s a handy tool that gives you a quick demographic snapshot of your audience’s facebook usage. Next time somebody asks could facebook work for my brand – point them in the direction of this tool.
The tool is courtesy of the unofficial facebook blog, AllFacebook.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 4 months ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 5 months ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 5 months ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 7 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 7 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
January 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- The Pirate Bay could return early next monthBitTorrent indexing site The Pirate Bay could return as early as Feb. 1 after a monthlong hiatus following a police raid on the site's servers in Sweden There is no firm confirmation of the date, but the site has been adorned with a timer ending Feb. 1 for the past week. Over the weekend, the site's regular logo was replaced with an image of the ph […]
- Craigslisters are desperately searching for blizzard cuddle buddiesNew Yorkers, the blizzard is coming. Have you prepared? Batteries: check. Flashlights: check. Bottled water: check Cuddle buddy? See also: 15 Absurd Craigslist Missed Connections Instilled with the fear of being trapped inside for more than two consecutive hours, people in storm-bound areas of the Northeast have taken to Craigslist to post ads for companions […]
- Emma Watson cast as Belle in Disney's new 'Beauty and the Beast'LOS ANGELES — The magic continues. Disney has cast Emma Watson as Belle for a live-action Beauty and the Beast that will tentatively start production later this year Watson, known for her role as Hermione in the Harry Potter film franchise and Sam in The Perks of Being a Wallflower (and, more recently, as an advocate for gender equality), will take on the le […]
- The Pirate Bay could return early next month
- Uber promises not to price-gouge during massive east-coast blizzardThe east coast is about to get hit with a potentially record-breaking amount of snow, which means Uber has the opportunity to... redeem itself. The taxi-hailing app, notorious for hiking prices on holidays and during rush hour, says it will suspend s...
- Cable giants don't like the FCC's push to redefine 'broadband'You may like the FCC's proposal to upgrade the legal definition of broadband, but your internet provider probably doesn't. The industry's National Cable & Telecommunications Association has sent a letter to the FCC claiming that there's no real justi...
- Freewheel is Cablevision's WiFi calling service for thrifty New YorkersIn large metropolitan areas that are covered with WiFi, you might start to wonder why you pay for a cellular service at all. It's this germ of an idea that has inspired Cablevision to announce Freewheel: a WiFi-based phone service that offers unlimit...
- Uber promises not to price-gouge during massive east-coast blizzard