Firstly my apologies for being crap. I’ve not updated this blog nearly enough recently. Too busy. But I promise to do better.
It’s a handy tool that gives you a quick demographic snapshot of your audience’s facebook usage. Next time somebody asks could facebook work for my brand – point them in the direction of this tool.
The tool is courtesy of the unofficial facebook blog, AllFacebook.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- This is the start of something very interesting. A game controlled by heart rate: bit.ly/1zVUwbg 2 weeks ago
- Trailer For Hbo’s Silicon Valley Season 2 - klou.tt/u7xeody6g4x3 2 weeks ago
- Publishers, Agencies Must Shift Their Focus From Big Data to Big Content - klou.tt/qzqbm8bed2jb 2 weeks ago
- 2015 Trends in Customer Engagement, eCommerce and Mobile Commerce - klou.tt/l5pugqdu304h 2 weeks ago
- Revealed: How Google Glass imploded - klou.tt/14bohp9hgyip0 2 weeks ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
March 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Student signs contract for part-time job, owns it like he's a football superstarLONDON — Signing a contract to stack shelves, check out groceries and answer customer queries is probably not up there with signing a major sports contract but this student's big moment has been retweeted like it was Scottish student Andrew Paterson recently re-signed to his weekend job at his local Asda supermarket and won Twitter in the process Very h […]
- Iraq begins major operation to retake Saddam Hussein's hometown from ISISBacked by allied Shiite and Sunni fighters, Iraqi security forces on Monday began a large-scale military operation to recapture Saddam Hussein's hometown from the Islamic State extremist group, state TV said, a major step in a campaign to reclaim a large swath of territory in northern Iraq controlled by the militants. See also: Why children of the west […]
- Microsoft's new Lumia phones come with a free year of Office 365Microsoft is kind of in limbo with regard to mobile: The company is eager to revamp its lineup — it hasn't had a new flagship since the Lumia 930 — but it can'tWindows 10 doesn't launch until the fall, and it needs to save its top smartphone (whatever it may be) for that debut. That doesn't mean it showed up to Mobile World Congress empty […]
- Student signs contract for part-time job, owns it like he's a football superstar
- Blackphone launches a new phone and tablet alongside its privacy platformSilent Circle, the outfit behind the security-oriented Blackphone, has just revealed two new handsets and "the world's first enterprise privacy platform." The first Blackphone was unveiled last year for (understandably) paranoid entrepreneurs in resp...
- Cyanogen celebrates its new Qualcomm partnership with a complete rebrandMany people know Cyanogen for delivering Android updates for phones that have long been ignored by their manufacturers. However, over the past two years, its creators have worked hard to turn it into a legitimate entity by forming a company, taking o...
- Amazon's Echo wireless speaker will soon run custom appsAmazon's voice-savvy Echo speaker is only handy for a few tasks right now, but it's about to become much more flexible. The online giant is now taking sign-ups for a beta developer kit that will let people create apps for the gadget. There aren't man...
- Blackphone launches a new phone and tablet alongside its privacy platform