Firstly my apologies for being crap. I’ve not updated this blog nearly enough recently. Too busy. But I promise to do better.
It’s a handy tool that gives you a quick demographic snapshot of your audience’s facebook usage. Next time somebody asks could facebook work for my brand – point them in the direction of this tool.
The tool is courtesy of the unofficial facebook blog, AllFacebook.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 1 month ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 2 months ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 2 months ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 3 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 3 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
October 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Nepal Ends Blizzard Rescue EffortsNepal wrapped up rescue operations in its northern mountains Monday, saying all the hikers believed to have been stranded on a trekking route by a series of deadly blizzards are now safe. At least 39 people, including trekkers from Canada, India, Israel, Slovakia, Poland and Japan, died in the blizzards and avalanches that swept the Himalayas last week, batt […]
- Foursquare Launches First Ad Campaign, Now Claims 55 Million UsersTwo months after introducing a new logo and app, Foursquare is rolling out its first ad campaign. The outdoor campaign, created by Judd Branding, will run in New York and Chicago. The ads, which will run on New York City subways and on Chicago's bike share kiosks, illustrate how people with very different tastes can use Foursquare to find what they […]
- IBM Paying $1.5 Billion to Shed Its Chip DivisionIBM will pay $1.5 billion to Globalfoundries in order to shed its costly chip division. IBM will make payments to the chipmaker over three years, but it took a $4.7 billion charge for the third quarter when it reported earnings Monday. See also: Apple's IBM Deal Marks the Real Beginning of the Post-PC Era The company fell short of Wall Street profit exp […]
- Nepal Ends Blizzard Rescue Efforts
- Gmail for Android could become a hub for all your email accountsA leaked video spotted by Android Police appears to show sweeping changes for Gmail 5.0 on Android, including integration with Yahoo, Microsoft and other email services. We say "appears," because the strangely formatted video came from an anonymous...
- 'Doctor Who' will soon teach kids how to codeThe BBC is tapping everyone's favorite time-traveling doctor to help get kids into coding. The broadcaster is launching The Doctor and the Dalek, a Doctor Who-themed game that features a number of puzzles designed to instill the fundamentals of...
- Ello has notifications and the ability to mute that annoying 'friend,' tooThe newest social network on the block, Ello, has a shiny trick up its sleeve. Next time you log in, you should see a change to how notifications are handled now. Instead of cluttering your Friends and Noise feeds with call-outs about invites,...
- Gmail for Android could become a hub for all your email accounts