Firstly my apologies for being crap. I’ve not updated this blog nearly enough recently. Too busy. But I promise to do better.
It’s a handy tool that gives you a quick demographic snapshot of your audience’s facebook usage. Next time somebody asks could facebook work for my brand – point them in the direction of this tool.
The tool is courtesy of the unofficial facebook blog, AllFacebook.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 4 weeks ago
- @Ice_Box_Logic Thx for the tweet. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @AlanEEENash Thx for the tweet Alan. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @vicofmaciver Thx for the Victoria Leasha. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @ieashataitano @LinkedIn Thx for the tweet Leasha. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
July 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Texas falls in line with same-sex marriage rulingDespite its early resistance to the Supreme Court ruling that legalized same-sex marriage nationwide last week, Texas is falling in line. On Sunday, the state's attorney general, Ken Paxton, decried the ruling as "lawless" and said county clerks could refuse to issue marriage licenses to same-sex applicants on religious grounds. But by Thursda […]
- Barcelona halts licenses for new tourist accommodationsBarcelona is tired of tourists. For years, the Spanish city experiences something akin to the Running of the Bulls — only with tourists Take a walk down La Rambla, a tree-lined pedestrian street, in August and just try to listen for someone speaking in Catalan. It's difficult — and sometimes impossible — as chatter in German, Portuguese and English drow […]
- Evernote CEO sets the record straight on finding his replacementAsk longtime Evernote CEO Phil Libin what he's really good at, and he’ll say it’s brainstorming, developing and evangelizing products But taking a company public? Not so much See also: Google's new Photos app vs. Apple Photos vs. Dropbox Carousel vs. Lyve “In the beginning, I got to do only the things I was good at,” Libin told Mashable during an i […]
- Texas falls in line with same-sex marriage ruling
- Bing Pong is a wonderful, terrible distraction from your searchesWe hope you aren't curious about Nolan Bushnell's game development history... you may find yourself sucked into a time sink. Microsoft has quietly added an option to play Pong in Bing (Bing Pong, get it?) if you search for the digital table tennis cl...
- Chicago kicks in 'cloud tax' on streaming services like NetflixCitizens of Chicago need to prepare themselves for a "cloud tax" that went into effect on July 1. The nine-percent tax to cloud services like Netflix, Spotify and Xbox Live is the result of an "amusement tax" ruling that items "delivered electronical...
- Uber will give you a free ride to jury duty in one US countyJury duty may be an annoying (if vital) civic responsibility, but one US county is experimenting with a ridesharing offer that could make it a little more bearable. The County Clerk in Macomb, Michigan is partnering with Uber on a 60-day trial that g...
- Bing Pong is a wonderful, terrible distraction from your searches