Firstly my apologies for being crap. I’ve not updated this blog nearly enough recently. Too busy. But I promise to do better.
It’s a handy tool that gives you a quick demographic snapshot of your audience’s facebook usage. Next time somebody asks could facebook work for my brand – point them in the direction of this tool.
The tool is courtesy of the unofficial facebook blog, AllFacebook.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Less and less 'innovation' things excite me but this does - littlebits.cc/cloud 1 month ago
- Oh the joys of the stationary life on airport tarmac. 1 month ago
- @CarolynHinsey any recommendation from ian always turns out fun. Sent you a follow. 1 month ago
- Worse than cats @CraigElimeliah: Frank Underwood photo bombing the most famous selfie ever. #oscars http://t.co/j4Ma77p6kn” 1 month ago
- C'mon @MCFC it's cold and snowy in New York. Give me something to cheer about. 2 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
April 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Syria Will Hold Presidential Elections on June 3Syria will hold presidential elections on June 3 in a contest that current President Bashar al-Assad is likely to win, extending his regime to a third term. The Syrian parliament speaker made the announcement about the elections on Monday, according to news reports, while the country is still entrenched in a bloody 3-year-old civil war that has resulted in a […]
- Watch Live: The Boston MarathonEarly this morning, runners piled into school buses bound for Hopkinton, Mass., the starting line of this year's Boston Marathon and the site of a somber moment of silence at 8:45 a.m. ET. There are more than 35,600 entries in this year's race, making it the second largest ever in the marathon's 117-year history. After last year's bombing […]
- 'Silicon Valley' Episode 3 Recap: Stupid Name, Smart SatireWhat's in a name? A lot of drama, apparently. The bulk of Silicon Valley's third episode, "Articles of Incorporation," follows ever-awkward protagonist Richard (Thomas Middleditch) in his dogged pursuit to make "Pied Piper" the official name of his compression-algorithm company. But this being the Valley, there are obstacles — s […]
- Syria Will Hold Presidential Elections on June 3
- Target improves online subscriptions, hopes you'll drop Amazon for monthly shipmentsDespite some major (and very public) security setbacks these past few months, Target's been hard at work positioning itself as a viable Amazon competitor. In September, the retailer introduced an online subscriptions pilot as an answer to Amazon's...
- Yes, China employs censors to watch nothing but pornFor the first five minutes, we imagine getting paid to watch adult material would be rather interesting. After that point, however, we'd probably spend the bulk of our day quietly updating our resume. If we didn't, then we'd probably wind up as...
- You can now pay for your Domino's Pizza with Google WalletDomino's has already made it pretty easy to order your favorite pizza using your smartphone, but today things are getting even simpler for US Android device owners. Today the company confirmed that it's added Google Wallet to the list of supported...
- Target improves online subscriptions, hopes you'll drop Amazon for monthly shipments