Firstly my apologies for being crap. I’ve not updated this blog nearly enough recently. Too busy. But I promise to do better.
It’s a handy tool that gives you a quick demographic snapshot of your audience’s facebook usage. Next time somebody asks could facebook work for my brand – point them in the direction of this tool.
The tool is courtesy of the unofficial facebook blog, AllFacebook.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- RT @nrossreyes: Great concluding panel @videoadnews #NVF15 w/@mattprohaska @keithgrossman @riksta. Love inclusion of creative to bring back… 3 weeks ago
- @CraigElimeliah - hope new gig going well. DM me & we'll catch up soon. Thought you might like this post I wrote: bit.ly/1JtsXI1 1 month ago
- "Are you ready for the digital crash?" --- bit.ly/1JtsXI1 1 month ago
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 4 months ago
- @Ice_Box_Logic Thx for the tweet. Glad you enjoyed the post. 4 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
October 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Microsoft reveals its first laptop ever, the Surface BookMicrosoft added a surprise to the end of its big event in New York City on Tuesday with a new device: a 13" Surface Book "We made the ultimate laptop. We made the Surface Book." Read more...More about Microsoft, Tech, Gadgets, and Microsoft Surface Book
- The HoloLens looks equally awesome and ridiculousThis is cool, right? Microsoft offered a sneak peek of its HoloLens on Tuesday, and although it looked really fun and will inevitably change how we interact with technology, we couldn't help but notice just how ridiculous it looks watching someone actually use it The demo involved a mixed-reality game the company calls "Project X-Ray," which p […]
- Watch non-fashion people completely butcher designer namesLouis Vuitton, Badgley Mischka, Ralph Lauren and Hermes — after a month of fashion shows spanning internationally from New York to Paris, you've probably seen these brand names blasted across social media. While many of these words look familiar, thanks to those "LV" monogramed handbags and Apple's latest watch band collaboration, it […]
- Microsoft reveals its first laptop ever, the Surface Book
- Here's our first look at the Surface Book, Microsoft's answer to the MacBook ProWow. Microsoft finally did it. After years or rumors and speculation the company finally unveiled its very own laptop. Not a tablet that could replace a laptop (though there's that too), but a bona fide laptop, with an attached keyboard. Well, almo...
- Artists rejoice: The Surface Pro 4's stylus has 1,024 touch levelsAt the big Windows 10 devices event today, Microsoft's Panos Panay said that 53 percent of Surface Pro 3 owners use the device's stylus. So, when it came to building the improved Surface Pro 4, it made sense to improve the writing and doodling expe...
- Microsoft has a docking station for your Surface Pro tabletMicrosoft isn't just unveiling a phone dock today -- it has a dock for your computers, too. The tech giant's new docking station gives the Surface Pro 3, Pro 4 and Surface Book the kind of connectivity you'd expect from a desktop. There are two 4...
- Here's our first look at the Surface Book, Microsoft's answer to the MacBook Pro