Firstly my apologies for being crap. I’ve not updated this blog nearly enough recently. Too busy. But I promise to do better.
It’s a handy tool that gives you a quick demographic snapshot of your audience’s facebook usage. Next time somebody asks could facebook work for my brand – point them in the direction of this tool.
The tool is courtesy of the unofficial facebook blog, AllFacebook.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- @kncukier bang on point in pres on big data at #MoCoLDN 1 day ago
- @poll 7270 1 day ago
- @poll 7490 1 day ago
- Shiona checks out brainwave cat ears technology at #mocoldn #rapp_uk #rappuk instagram.com/p/hyLbllKFCd/ 1 day ago
- Relieved. After good few years of terrible service, late lense deliveries and broken promises finally dumped @VisionExpress for online alt. 1 week ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
December 2013 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- You May Not Be Able to Watch Your Holiday Favorites This SeasonIt's Christmas Eve in Montana. You turn on your TV for a time-honored viewing of It's A Wonderful Life. But you can't find the Christmas classic, or even the NBC affiliate that's supposed to be carrying it. Or perhaps you're in North Carolina, hoping to watch some NBA basketball after the Christmas feast. Or northern California, sett […]
- Jimmy Kimmel Inks Digital Content Deal with TostitosJimmy Kimmel is on board to help create snackable content for snack brand Tostitos. The comedian and talk show host announced the deal on ABC's Jimmy Kimmel Live Thursday night. Kimmel will create three sketches for the ESPN telecast of the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl on Jan. 1. Ram Krishnan, VP of Marketing for Frito-Lay, says Kimmel will also produce and sta […]
- Beyonce Releases Surprise Album on iTunes With 14 Songs, 17 VideosBeyoncé surprised the world early Friday morning with the unanticipated release of her fifth studio album on iTunes. Described as a "visual album," the self-titled album features 14 tracks and 14 videos to go along with each song as well as three additional videos Among the many guests on the album is daughter, Blue Ivy, on a song called "Blue […]
- You May Not Be Able to Watch Your Holiday Favorites This Season
- Foxconn still not in compliance with all local labor laws, but it's getting betterRemember when Apple and Foxconn pledged to improve working conditions, increase wages and limit work weeks to 60 hours? Turns out they're still working on that. According to a recent investigation by China's Fair Labor Association, Hon Hai Precision ...
- Get a glimpse into the snaking, hovering and pedaling of robots past (video)The director of that awesome James Bond quadrotor video from last year has unearthered some fascinating footage from University of Pennsylvania professors, detailing robotic breakthroughs that lead to the creation of the acrobatic RHex, ...
- Pebble smartwatch update brings do not disturb mode and snooze alarmThe Pebble smartwatch is all about getting mobile notifications more efficiently, but what about when you don't want to see those notifications at all? The new PebbleOS v1.14 update rolling out can help there with enhanced notification management ...
- Foxconn still not in compliance with all local labor laws, but it's getting better
Site infoLiving in a digital world
The Andreas04 Theme.