Firstly my apologies for being crap. I’ve not updated this blog nearly enough recently. Too busy. But I promise to do better.
It’s a handy tool that gives you a quick demographic snapshot of your audience’s facebook usage. Next time somebody asks could facebook work for my brand – point them in the direction of this tool.
The tool is courtesy of the unofficial facebook blog, AllFacebook.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 3 months ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 4 months ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 4 months ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 5 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 5 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
December 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- GIF novels and BitTorrent bundles: 2014's most unusual album releasesLONDON — Forget streaming, and don't even think about CDs - in 2014 you needed GIFs, BitTorrent bundles and one-off works of art to stand out from the album release crowd. This year saw even more artists think outside the jewel case when it came to releasing their latest efforts, and it made for an interesting year for music fans. See also: Surprise! Ra […]
- ''Twas the Night Before Christmas,' as told in GIFsThis Christmas Eve, like many before, families will gather on one of the only evenings when children anxiously await bedtime to read 'Twas the Night Before Christmas. Clement Clark Moore composed this poem, formally known as "A Visit from St. Nicholas," in 1822. So it's about time someone gave it an upgrade for the modern children of toda […]
- With Russia's economy in tatters, Putin faces tough questions at annual press conferenceKIEV, Ukraine — Russian President Vladimir Putin faced difficult questions from the media at his annual marathon press conference Thursday in Moscow amid the country’s worst economic crisis since the 1998 default. European and U.S. sanctions against Russia over Putin’s invasion and annexation of Crimea, and his political and military support to pro-Russian s […]
- GIF novels and BitTorrent bundles: 2014's most unusual album releases
- MTV adds a live feed to its Android and iOS appsYou've been able to catch up with episodes of Jersey Shore through MTV's iOS and Android apps for around a year. But, if you wanted to gasp along with the action as it was broadcast, you'd have to make an appointment to take over the family TV. Thank...
- Amazon offers one-hour deliveries with Prime NowA new service called Prime Now is launching today, which will let Prime members order "tens of thousands" of "daily essentials" for immediate delivery. Once you download the new Prime Now app (on Android or iOS), you'll get the option of picking a on...
- NASA delays 'capture the asteroid' plan until next yearNow that the ESA has landed on a comet, NASA wants to do them one better: capture an entire asteroid (or a piece of one) and put it in orbit around the moon in 2019. That's the Asteroid Redirect Mission in a nutshell, and the space agency has now sai...
- MTV adds a live feed to its Android and iOS apps