Firstly my apologies for being crap. I’ve not updated this blog nearly enough recently. Too busy. But I promise to do better.
It’s a handy tool that gives you a quick demographic snapshot of your audience’s facebook usage. Next time somebody asks could facebook work for my brand – point them in the direction of this tool.
The tool is courtesy of the unofficial facebook blog, AllFacebook.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- @CarolynHinsey any recommendation from ian always turns out fun. Sent you a follow. 4 days ago
- Worse than cats @CraigElimeliah: Frank Underwood photo bombing the most famous selfie ever. #oscars http://t.co/j4Ma77p6kn” 1 week ago
- C'mon @MCFC it's cold and snowy in New York. Give me something to cheer about. 3 weeks ago
- @cwiss cheers fella. 1 month ago
- @Ingrid21 hey Ingrid. See you in Kentucky soon. 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
March 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Disasters at Cruising Altitude: A Map of Deadly Plane CrashesThe search is still on for the Malaysia Airlines flight 370, which mysteriously vanished somewhere en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing on March 7. There were 239 people on board, and so far, all clues have led nowhere. Flight 370 was cruising around 35,000 feet when it dropped from radar with no signal from pilots, which is almost unheard of in the aviatio […]
- 3M's Magic Liquid Cannot Destroy Your iPhoneAUSTIN, Texas — Usually, if you drop your phone or tablet in liquid, you can pretty much bet it's a goner — or in need of immediate care. But in a tub of technology company 3M's magic water, you can drop an unprotected iPhone and it will still work. We experienced this firsthand, along with other cool innovations like sticky tape used to hold plane […]
- Edward Snowden at SXSW: How to Watch LiveNational Security Agency whistleblower Edward Snowden will do a video interview with American Civil Liberties Union's principal technologist Christopher Soghoian, who is at South by Southwest Interactive Festival in Austin, Texas. Snowden will phone in by satellite today around noon ET. Snowden, who is currently living in exile in Russia after famously […]
- Disasters at Cruising Altitude: A Map of Deadly Plane Crashes
- Watch Edward Snowden's SXSW viritual conversation at 12PM ETAt SXSW today, NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden will make his "first appearance front of a live audience" since he unveiled the under belly of the government surveillance program. Snowden will speak with the ACLU's Ben Wizner and Christopher...
- Shaquille O'Neal talks Fitbit, Google Glass and smartphones at SXSWThis is Shaquille O'Neal's second SXSW, and this year he stopped by Austin to talk about wearables. In a panel with Rick Valencia of Qualcomm yesterday, Shaq touched on the importance of activity trackers in keeping us fit. He's personally a fan of...
- A closer look at Titanfall's not-so-secret weapon: Microsoft's cloudWhile you were busy running along walls and throwing missiles back at your opponents during the Titanfall beta, countless data centers across the world were making sure that each AI-controlled Titan bodyguard had your back. Much of the frenetic...
- Watch Edward Snowden's SXSW viritual conversation at 12PM ET