Firstly my apologies for being crap. I’ve not updated this blog nearly enough recently. Too busy. But I promise to do better.
It’s a handy tool that gives you a quick demographic snapshot of your audience’s facebook usage. Next time somebody asks could facebook work for my brand – point them in the direction of this tool.
The tool is courtesy of the unofficial facebook blog, AllFacebook.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Japan only Daft Punk bonus track release - listen here: bit.ly/18ibMZQ sounds like Pink Floyd on holiday in Florida. 3 weeks ago
- Oh I would like a #bespokeballads written about my beard @bespokeoffers. 4 weeks ago
- Neat way to screw over a crappy brand. #FitchTheHomeless: youtu.be/O95DBxnXiSo 1 month ago
- @C7Borges barclaycard actually. But good spot. 1 month ago
- @MCFC by rights me and my dad should get cup final refund on our tickets due to crap PR mismanagement of Mancini story. Woeful situation. 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
June 2013 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- You Would Die If Superman Punched Your FaceIf you watched Superman's life unfold on a white board yesterday, you're aware of his wide range of superhuman abilities. One swipe of his right fist is enough to send you into another dimension. But imagine if you were on the other end of that punch. SEE ALSO: The 10 Most Viral YouTube Videos of 2012 YouTube sensation Vsauce3 gives a scientific br […]
- 9 Creative Ways to Leave a TipIf you want to avoid being a terrible person, always tip your waiter or waitress. You could also make a lasting impression by leaving a tip with a little flare. You have your whole meal to decide on a way to present the money you'll leave, and the possibilities are endless SEE ALSO: Ermahgerd! The 12 Best Memes of 2012 You could see it as an opportunity […]
- Tom Wheeler Will Probably Be the Next FCC ChairmanPresident Obama's choice for the next chairman of the Federal Communications Commission, Tom Wheeler, will likely get the job, if Tuesday's confirmation hearing is any indication. How can we be so sure? Senate Commerce Committee Chair Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D-W.V.) told Wheeler he was "certain" he would get the job before the hearing even […]
- You Would Die If Superman Punched Your Face
- Microsoft says it freed at least 2 million PCs from Citadel botnetsEarlier this month, Microsoft announced that it took down 1,400 Citadel botnets with the help of the FBI, and now Ballmer and Co. have divulged just how big of an impact the effort had. According to Richard Domingues Boscovich, the firm's Digital Crimes Unit assistant general counsel, the operation freed at least 2 million PCs across the globe from the […]
- Dish doesn't submit another bid to buy Sprint, will 'consider its options'The latest move in the standoff between Softbank, Sprint, Dish Network and Clearwire has been made, as Dish stated today it will not submit another bid for Sprint. This comes after Sprint sued to stop Dish from buying Clearwire, which the satellite company called an attempt to deflect attention from its own unfair dealings. If you'll recall, Dish Networ […]
- Nintendo taps Steel Diver franchise for its first free-to-play gameNintendo was coy when it announced that its first free-to-play game will launch before the end of next March, divulging only that it wouldn't belong to the Mario or Pokemon franchises. However, the firm's Shigeru Miyamoto revealed to IGN that its first gratis title would be a Steel Diver game -- yes, as in the 3DS launch title -- featuring four-per […]
- Microsoft says it freed at least 2 million PCs from Citadel botnets