Firstly my apologies for being crap. I’ve not updated this blog nearly enough recently. Too busy. But I promise to do better.
It’s a handy tool that gives you a quick demographic snapshot of your audience’s facebook usage. Next time somebody asks could facebook work for my brand – point them in the direction of this tool.
The tool is courtesy of the unofficial facebook blog, AllFacebook.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 4 weeks ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 1 month ago
- RT @riksta we won!!! http://t.co/EB4itj072i 1 month ago
- @gloveandboots gr8 working with you guys and really gr8 to see all the positive sentiment from your fans on YouTube. We'll do more 2gether. 1 month ago
- @awbalfour great to see you fella. Sounds like a fun business you're in now. 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
July 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- 10 Signs You're Addicted to Iced CoffeePut the iced coffee down. We know, it's hot outside. You need caffeine. It helps calm your constant, dangerous, humidity-driven rage. But it's time somebody spoke up — you are addicted to iced coffee. See also: The 9 Types of Coffee Addicts Everyone Knows Americans spend on average about $1,100 each year on coffee. That number is probably inflated […]
- 8 Weird Wikis Lurking on the WebNot all wikis are created equal. Beyond the organized world of Wikipedia are an infinite number of wiki pages on a myriad of topics. Users have created wikis for everything, from popular TV shows to historical events. See also: 9 Absolutely Petrifying Places on the Internet Since the Internet is a virtual Wild West, there are quite a few weird wikis that sli […]
- Bodies of Malaysia Jet Victims to Leave UkraineKHARKIV, Ukraine — Two military aircraft carrying the first bodies of victims of the Malaysia Airlines crash left the embattled plains of eastern Ukraine Wednesday, bringing some consolation to grieving relatives who still must wait for positive identifications and answers about who caused the disaster. The Dutch government declared a day of national mournin […]
- 10 Signs You're Addicted to Iced Coffee
- William Shatner reviews Facebook's new VIP-only Mentions appWhether you're a fan of Captain Kirk or Picard (we're Team Picard here), you have to admit that William Shatner reviewing the celebrity-exclusive Facebook app is apt -- he definitely loves some VIP prestige. The Priceline huckster gives a...
- Microsoft's first post-Nokia phone is the budget Lumia 530With Nokia's range of Android-powered smartphones all but dead, Microsoft is pushing its newly-acquired Lumia line harder than ever. Today, it's introduced the lowest-priced Windows Phone to date, the Lumia 530, delivering middle-of-the-road specs...
- YouTube star sued for copyright to the tune of $150,000 per songMost YouTubers just get a takedown notice if someone reports them using copyrighted tunes with their videos. But when that user is a huge star on the video portal like make-up guru Michelle Phan, who has almost 7 million subscribers and was even...
- William Shatner reviews Facebook's new VIP-only Mentions app