DDB Stockholm’s Fun Theory campaign for Volkswagen is excellent. The piano stairs viral shows how you can change human behaviour just by making something fun. Simple insight, really on brand, over 1 million views on YouTube already. Excellent work.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 3 months ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 4 months ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 4 months ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 6 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 6 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
December 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- That time Belgium's prime minister was pelted with French friesAnti-austerity activists hurled French fries at Belgian Prime Minister Charles Michel on Monday, who interrupted a press conference to pelt him with fast food. During a press conference, female protesters dressed in black interrupted the leader's speech, shouting "Austerity out! Michel out!" while showering the leader in fries and dousing him […]
- BlackBerry is working with Boeing on a self-destructing 'Black' phoneBlackBerry is collaborating with Boeing on its self-destructing Black phone. Boeing — yes, the same Boeing that builds airplanes and aerospace technology — is developing the privacy-friendly Black phone that will permanently erase all software and data stored on it if tampered with. The phone also encrypts phone calls and any data transmitted; it is designed […]
- Golden retrievers bring comfort and joy to holiday travelers at the airportThere are few things more reliably stressful than braving the airport during the holiday travel season. In the hopes of combating some of that stress, United Airlines has organized visits from comfort dogs at its terminals in Chicago's O'Hare airport and Houston's George Bush airport, beginning Saturday. See also: The worst things people do on […]
- That time Belgium's prime minister was pelted with French fries
- DirecTV launches internet TV for $8 per month, but it's all in SpanishOur world isn't quite ready for internet TV providers that compete with traditional cable and satellite packages, but what about markets that aren't as well served? DirecTV is diving right into internet TV, beating Dish Network and Sony's PlayStation...
- Google's putting song lyrics right into your search resultsDespite what your ears may tell you, The Ramones wanted to be sedated (not "a piece of bacon"). There probably isn't one among us who hasn't turned to the oracles of the web to vanquish a pesky mondegreen, and Google's starting to make that process j...
- Barilla uses 3D printing to find its next pasta shapesPasta maker Barilla is no stranger to having 3D printing improve its methods for churning out products for the masses. Now, it's looking to leverage those tools for some new pasta designs. After a recent competition, the company revealed three winner...
- DirecTV launches internet TV for $8 per month, but it's all in Spanish