DDB Stockholm’s Fun Theory campaign for Volkswagen is excellent. The piano stairs viral shows how you can change human behaviour just by making something fun. Simple insight, really on brand, over 1 million views on YouTube already. Excellent work.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 2 weeks ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 2 weeks ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 2 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 2 months ago
- RT @riksta we won!!! http://t.co/EB4itj072i 2 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
August 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- 4 Underdog Candidates Who Scored Their Dream JobWhether you’re already employed and looking for new opportunities or are looking for work for the first time, the job search can unearth some brutal realities. Even if you’re an experienced professional with tons of accomplishments under your belt, you may not get the job — and that can be a bitter pill to swallow. So what happens when you don’t have a stron […]
- Protesters Shut Down D.C. Streets for Mike BrownA large crowd of protesters descended upon a northeast neighborhood in Washington, D.C., taking over the streets for nearly three hours on Saturday night in a symbol of solidarity with their counterparts in Ferguson, Missouri, who called for justice for Mike Brown earlier during the day The Washington protesters chanted: "Whose streets? Mike's Stre […]
- 'Diet Racism' Is the Soda for the Closet Bigot in Your LifeDiet Racism: The soda for that special person in your life who keeps on saying borderline-racist stuff but swears they "don't see skin color." CollegeHumor nails it with this YouTube video that comes in the form of a fictitious beverage ad See also: The Haves and Have-Nots of Ferguson The funny spot is timely, too. The since-simmered protests […]
- 4 Underdog Candidates Who Scored Their Dream Job
- Openmix: a tiny mobile accessory that lets you play pretend DJThis teeny-tiny device called Openmix might be the solution you need for those times when you're raring to be the DJ of the party, but another aspiring disc jockey just won't back down (ugh!). It lets you mix tunes from several devices at once...
- Feedback Loop: UI annoyances, remotes and speed-reading apps!Happy Saturday! Welcome to another edition of Feedback Loop! This week we're talking about those minor user interface quirks that just really grind our gears. Once you're done letting the hate flow, find out whether or not speed-reading apps are...
- Twitter makes it easier to decide who you'll follow firstTwitter said early this year that it would do more to help first-timers follow people, and it's now making good on its word. The social network has just revamped its sign-up process to help you tailor those first follows to your interest. Rather than...
- Openmix: a tiny mobile accessory that lets you play pretend DJ