DDB Stockholm’s Fun Theory campaign for Volkswagen is excellent. The piano stairs viral shows how you can change human behaviour just by making something fun. Simple insight, really on brand, over 1 million views on YouTube already. Excellent work.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- From a marketers perspective Rubio is most sellable candidate #GOPDebate. From personal political viewpoint hope he doesn't win nomination. 3 weeks ago
- RT @nrossreyes: Great concluding panel @videoadnews #NVF15 w/@mattprohaska @keithgrossman @riksta. Love inclusion of creative to bring back… 2 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah - hope new gig going well. DM me & we'll catch up soon. Thought you might like this post I wrote: bit.ly/1JtsXI1 3 months ago
- "Are you ready for the digital crash?" --- bit.ly/1JtsXI1 3 months ago
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 5 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
November 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- 14 places to curl up into a ball and listen to AdeleWith the likeliness of the Adele-aissance to completely blow the roof off the pop charts, it seems like a good time to contemplate where will we all be when every one of those nuanced, ballad feels hit? It's no mystery that 25 is primed to rise to the top of the 2015 musical offerings, and a lot of people are going to be feeling a lot of things. See als […]
- Little girl reacts to news of a baby brother with adorable tantrumSometimes, younger brothers can be kind of annoying. Which is why this little girl didn't react so well upon finding out that her mother is having another baby boy. When the mother in this video uses a tin of blue paint to a hint that a boy is on the way, this little girl asks "because the baby likes blue, maybe?" The guessing game ends, with […]
- 10 families about to be torn apart by Thanksgiving political discussionTurkey, mashed potatoes, and a passionate argument detailing the problems with America's current tax brackets? See also: 20 boozy Thanksgiving recipes for an extra helping of holiday cheer Thanksgiving is a holiday founded on the spirit of manifest destiny, and your family plans to keep in that spirit by stomping right over each other's social and […]
- 14 places to curl up into a ball and listen to Adele
- FCC hires a privacy guru to help lead its telecom investigationsIf you want proof that the Federal Communications Commission is getting serious about privacy, you only need to look at its latest recruit. The agency has hired Jonathan Mayer, one of the masterminds behind Do Not Track browsing, as the chief techno...
- Volkswagen is issuing AR glasses as standard factory equipmentFollowing a successful 3-month pilot program at its Wolfsburg plant, Volkswagen announced on Tuesday that it will begin issuing 3D smart glasses to its plant logistics personnel. These glasses, which display information like bin locations and part nu...
- That star's 'alien megastructure' is likely just a swarm of cometsOccam's Razor apparently holds true everywhere, even in the farthest reaches of space. While researchers speculated that star KIC 8462852's mysterious dimming might be the result of alien megastructures, NASA is about to publish evidence supporting...
- FCC hires a privacy guru to help lead its telecom investigations