DDB Stockholm’s Fun Theory campaign for Volkswagen is excellent. The piano stairs viral shows how you can change human behaviour just by making something fun. Simple insight, really on brand, over 1 million views on YouTube already. Excellent work.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 1 month ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 1 month ago
- RT @riksta we won!!! http://t.co/EB4itj072i 1 month ago
- @gloveandboots gr8 working with you guys and really gr8 to see all the positive sentiment from your fans on YouTube. We'll do more 2gether. 1 month ago
- @awbalfour great to see you fella. Sounds like a fun business you're in now. 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
July 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Obama Will Attend UN Climate Summit in New YorkPresident Obama will attend the high-level climate change "summit" that the United Nations plans to hold in New York on September 23, the White House said on Friday. The summit falls during the annual U.N. General Assembly meeting as well as the yearly Clinton Global Initiative conference in New York, which both attract world leaders. U.N. Secretar […]
- Drought-Stricken Southwest Has Lost a 'Shocking' Amount of Its Precious GroundwaterTHE CONTINENTAL DIVIDE, Colorado — Even in mid-summer, the air is cold and restless atop the dividing line that separates the Colorado River watershed to the west from the drainage basins that eventually feed into the Mississippi River to the east Above the tree line in Rocky Mountain National Park, flowers have bloomed but are stunted, clinging to the surfa […]
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Coulson's Big Promotion 'SQUEEEEE!'Clark Gregg is pretty pumped about his promotion: The actor who plays Agent Phil Coulson in the Marvel universe — promoted to Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. in the final episode of the ABC show — reminded the Comic-Con crowd Friday what a Marvel nerd he is in real life when he recalled hearing the news of his new title: "Agent Coulson ... and Clark ... have b […]
- Obama Will Attend UN Climate Summit in New York
- David Attenborough's next 3D nature doc and new VR experiences are coming soonThe 3D hype may have died down from its peak a few years ago, but Sir David Attenborough is continuing to make use of the technology (check after the break for a video explaining some of the infatuation with it) for his critically acclaimed nature...
- The Tesla Model S doesn't have onboard navigation in ChinaTake a Tesla Model S for a spin in the US or Europe, and you'll have the help of a integrated navigation system to help you find your way. In China, you'll have to unfold a traditional, paper map. Local drivers are learning that the country's...
- China's Baidu to challenge Google with its own self-driving carBaidu is often referred to as "China's Google," but it's not quite the same. It's true, the company is working on it's own self-driving car, but it thinks Google's no-wheel design is all wrong. According to Kai Yu, Baidu's Institute of Deep...
- David Attenborough's next 3D nature doc and new VR experiences are coming soon