DDB Stockholm’s Fun Theory campaign for Volkswagen is excellent. The piano stairs viral shows how you can change human behaviour just by making something fun. Simple insight, really on brand, over 1 million views on YouTube already. Excellent work.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 1 month ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 1 month ago
- RT @riksta we won!!! http://t.co/EB4itj072i 1 month ago
- @gloveandboots gr8 working with you guys and really gr8 to see all the positive sentiment from your fans on YouTube. We'll do more 2gether. 1 month ago
- @awbalfour great to see you fella. Sounds like a fun business you're in now. 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
July 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Passion: The Fuel Entrepreneurs Run OnIn business, as in life, all you need is love (well, and some financing). Passion and a love for the craft are what keeps entrepreneurs going all day every day, and entrepreneurs Azalina Eusope and Stephen Roginson are no different. In this next episode of Setting Up Shop, Eusope of Azalina's (@AzalinaMalaysia) and Roginson of Batch Brewing Co. (@BatchB […]
- 7 Scientific Ways to Beat the Heat This SummerWith the hottest June on record behind us, and a quadrupling of extreme heat events predicted by the end of this century, humans are facing a heat-adaptation challenge. Sweltering summer days aren't just oppressive and uncomfortable; they can be lethal if the body's core temperature climbs much beyond 104 degrees Fahrenheit (40 degrees Celsius). Sc […]
- Is That App FDA Approved? Mobile Health Tech Falls Into Gray AreaPersonal health is becoming increasingly mobile, and there are now thousands of apps aiming to address everything from lifestyle issues to chronic diseases. But can you trust these apps the same way you trust your prescribed drugs and medical devices? Medical devices are generally regulated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, and although the FDA revie […]
- Passion: The Fuel Entrepreneurs Run On
- Google's 64-bit Chrome browser for Windows is available in betaIf you've wanted to try the 64-bit version of Chrome for Windows 7 and 8 but have been skittish about the flakiness of very early builds, your moment has come -- Google has released a beta of its beefed-up browser. As with the Canary and developer...
- Amazon Prime members get a $1 video credit for choosing slower shippingOne of the most attractive benefits of subscribing to Amazon Prime is the free two-day shipping or an overnight option available for a small fee, depending on the item and destination. But in many cases, you might not need your stuff until the...
- Stanford medical students learn to operate with Google GlassLike their fellow future doctors down the road in Irvine, medical students at Stanford University will learn surgical methods with a hand from Google Glass. Those studying cardiothoracic techniques are set use Mountain View's high-tech spectacles to...
- Google's 64-bit Chrome browser for Windows is available in beta