DDB Stockholm’s Fun Theory campaign for Volkswagen is excellent. The piano stairs viral shows how you can change human behaviour just by making something fun. Simple insight, really on brand, over 1 million views on YouTube already. Excellent work.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Less and less 'innovation' things excite me but this does - littlebits.cc/cloud 1 month ago
- Oh the joys of the stationary life on airport tarmac. 1 month ago
- @CarolynHinsey any recommendation from ian always turns out fun. Sent you a follow. 1 month ago
- Worse than cats @CraigElimeliah: Frank Underwood photo bombing the most famous selfie ever. #oscars http://t.co/j4Ma77p6kn” 1 month ago
- C'mon @MCFC it's cold and snowy in New York. Give me something to cheer about. 2 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
April 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen Are Too Cute Playing 'The Newlywed Game'There's nothing better than watching Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen bickering like an old married couple. In a video that's trending online, the two icons and longtime friends answer ridiculous questions about each other while participating in a version of The Newlywed Game. As it turns out, even when you've known someone for a very long tim […]
- The Virtual Reality Renaissance Is Here, But Are We Ready?I'm flapping my wings. Not hard, but slowly and smoothly. At 25 feet across, my wingspan is so great I don't need to exert much energy to achieve lift. In the distance, I see an island under an azure sky. This is my home. Off to my west, the sun is setting and the sky glows with warm, orange light. Spotting movement in the ocean below, I bend my bo […]
- Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter, Boxer Wrongly Convicted of Murder, Dead at 76Rubin "Hurricane" Carter, the boxer imprisoned 19 years for a crime he did not commit and whose plight became a rallying point for racial inequality — as well as a Bob Dylan song and a movie starring Denzel Washington — has died. He was 76. Carter died in Toronto after a long battle with prostate cancer, the Associated Press reported. See also: Bob […]
- Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen Are Too Cute Playing 'The Newlywed Game'
- Drones help find World War II's missing soldiersThe BentProp Project has spent years finding American soldiers who went missing in the Pacific during World War II, but available technology has limited its success. Team members have frequently had to scan wide areas themselves, slowing down their...
- 50 years ago today, the public got its first taste of video callsIt seemed like the inevitable future at the time, we're sure. On April 20th in 1964, Bell Telephone showed off the Mod 1 Picturephone -- a precursor to the Skype and Hangouts video calls that have become a standard but under-utilized feature of...
- Joystiq Weekly: Nintendo foibles, LGBT gaming cons and crash-prone dirtbikesWelcome to the Joystiq Weekly wrap-up where we present some of the best stories and biggest gaming news from our sister-publication....
- Drones help find World War II's missing soldiers