DDB Stockholm’s Fun Theory campaign for Volkswagen is excellent. The piano stairs viral shows how you can change human behaviour just by making something fun. Simple insight, really on brand, over 1 million views on YouTube already. Excellent work.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- @CarolynHinsey any recommendation from ian always turns out fun. Sent you a follow. 3 days ago
- Worse than cats @CraigElimeliah: Frank Underwood photo bombing the most famous selfie ever. #oscars http://t.co/j4Ma77p6kn” 6 days ago
- C'mon @MCFC it's cold and snowy in New York. Give me something to cheer about. 3 weeks ago
- @cwiss cheers fella. 1 month ago
- @Ingrid21 hey Ingrid. See you in Kentucky soon. 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
March 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- 36 Hours Later: What we Know About Malaysia Airlines Flight 370A Malaysia Airlines flight carrying 239 people from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing disappeared from radar systems on Friday — and authorities still have no clue where it's gone. ‘‘So far there’s no report of any sightings,’’ Datuk Azharuddin Abdul Rahman, director general of Malaysia’s Department of Civil Aviation, said at a Sunday morning news conference in K […]
- Craig Ferguson to Produce 'I F*cking Love Science' for TVAUSTIN, Texas — Craig Ferguson wants to fill your television with mind-blowing science. The host of CBS’ Late Late Show announced via a videotaped message Saturday at SXSWi that the insanely popular Facebook page "I f*cking love science" will serve as the inspiration for a television show of the same name, set to debut later this year on Science Ch […]
- Hodor on the Decks: How 'Game of Thrones' Rocked SXSWAUSTIN, Texas — Winter is coming back on April 6 when the fourth season of HBO's hit series Game of Thrones begins, returning the show's nerdy legions of fans to the tumultuous fantasy realm of Westoros. HBO gave SXSW attendees a look at the past, present and future of the show via "Game of Thrones: The Exhibition." From Jaime Lannister […]
- 36 Hours Later: What we Know About Malaysia Airlines Flight 370
- Android lead says wearable developer tools coming in two weeks (updated)We've got very few details at the moment, but Sundar Pichai is preparing to lead the Android charge into the wearable space. He announced that the company will launch a new wearable SDK for Android at SXSW Interactive. The tools will be available to...
- Cosmos debuts tonight with a special message from Barack ObamaAs if the revival of Carl Sagan's Cosmos couldn't get any more grandiose, tonight's debut has a pretty special guest. President Barack Obama will intro the episode with a pre-recorded message that'll supposedly urge viewers to explore new frontiers...
- Gadget Rewind 2004: Motorola RAZR V3It's our 10th birthday, and to celebrate we'll be revisiting some of the key devices of the last decade. So please be kind, rewind. Motorola had been slinging its "hellomoto" campaign for several years by the time the RAZR V3 hit the scene in...
- Android lead says wearable developer tools coming in two weeks (updated)