DDB Stockholm’s Fun Theory campaign for Volkswagen is excellent. The piano stairs viral shows how you can change human behaviour just by making something fun. Simple insight, really on brand, over 1 million views on YouTube already. Excellent work.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- @cwiss Yep. Quality is crap - still exciting to get a glimpse of what's coming. 18 hours ago
- Leaked game of thrones trailer: bit.ly/15OgAty 18 hours ago
- The barriers creative and media agencies need to overcome to fully exploit the potential of digital outdoor: bit.ly/1yDEtKY 1 day ago
- D&AD showcase five lovely branded content films: Prada and Bombay Sapphire my favourites - bit.ly/1Da54DI 2 days ago
- Nice bit of trend reporting from shutterstock: shutterstock.com/trends 2 days ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
January 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- 10 ways Facebook has ruined your lifeFacebook has ruined your life. You might think it's this awesome, free resource to keep you connected to your friends and family, but it's slowly breaking you We have a very important list of 10 ways the social networking site has crept up on you, killed your confidence and joy, and stolen small pleasures. See also: 9 things you need to quit crowds […]
- How to get rid of that song stuck in your headIt will ruin your concentration, kill your productivity and drive you to absolute distraction. When you get a song stuck in your head it can really affect your mental state and ruin your mood We take a look at the what, how and why of "earworms," and ask, "Is there a cure?" See also: The science behind brain farts Can you get a stubborn s […]
- 'First!' The people battling for celebrity attention on social mediaRight now in Kent, England, Anthony is almost certainly checking actor Jamie Dornan's Twitter feed. The 22-year-old French teaching assistant has probably also got one eye on Dornan's Instagram stream, although the actor posts there less frequently, and Facebook page Anthony relentlessly follows and checks (and then re-checks) virtually every actio […]
- 10 ways Facebook has ruined your life
- Your BMW just downloaded a security patchHave a BMW, Mini or Rolls Royce with the ConnectedDrive feature parked in your driveway? Maybe all three? Well, it turns out there was a bug that allowed ne'er-do-wells to manipulate it -- entirely wirelessly. According to Reuters, by simulating a fa...
- Daily Roundup: Tesla Model X, DARPA YouTube robots and more!Tesla's Model X has been spotted in the wild; a new DARPA technology lets robots learn from YouTube videos; and Verizon is changing its policy on "supercookies." Get the details on these stories and more in the Daily Roundup....
- Nest is losing both its tech VP and the CEO of DropcamGoogle's plan for a connected home including Nest and Dropcam lost a few family members today. Nest's Vice President of Technology Yoky Matsuoka and Dropcam cofounder Greg Duffy have left for other ventures, according to The Verge's sources. Matsuoka...
- Your BMW just downloaded a security patch