DDB Stockholm’s Fun Theory campaign for Volkswagen is excellent. The piano stairs viral shows how you can change human behaviour just by making something fun. Simple insight, really on brand, over 1 million views on YouTube already. Excellent work.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- @CraigElimeliah - hope new gig going well. DM me & we'll catch up soon. Thought you might like this post I wrote: bit.ly/1JtsXI1 1 week ago
- "Are you ready for the digital crash?" --- bit.ly/1JtsXI1 1 week ago
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 3 months ago
- @Ice_Box_Logic Thx for the tweet. Glad you enjoyed the post. 3 months ago
- @AlanEEENash Thx for the tweet Alan. Glad you enjoyed the post. 3 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
September 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- In the battle of Adele vs. Duck Army, there can only be one winnerLONDON – Unless you've had extremely minimal contact with your phone and computer over the last few days, chances are you'll have encountered the Duck Army meme everyone keeps banging on about. See also: The Internet can't stop listening to this army of moaning rubber ducks It started with a mildly unnerving Instagram video of a guy squeezing […]
- ABC Family, Fox are best networks for LGBT representation, GLAAD saysHey, TV networks — your report cards are in and some of them aren't so pretty. GLAAD has released its ninth annual Network Responsibility Index, a report that measures the "quantity, quality and diversity of LGBT representation on television," it says The report measures the percentage of representation, examining shows that aired from June 1, […]
- LG thinks HDR is the future of 4K TVsBERLIN — Who said OLEDs are too dim to deliver awesome 4K content? On Thursday, LG unveiled HDR (High Dynamic Range) OLED technology for UHD TVs that it believes beats standard LCD on most critical viewing metrics. These HDR 4K OLED TVs will arrive in 2016. The company hinted at the HDR technology at CES 2015, but never officially announced anything. See als […]
- In the battle of Adele vs. Duck Army, there can only be one winner
- Sony Xperia Z5 UK pricing: that 4K display will cost you £699With its mobile division not enjoying much success over the past couple of years, Sony knew it needed to wow consumers with its latest round of Xperia smartphones. Yesterday, the company hoped to do exactly that by unveiling the Xperia Z5, Xperia Z...
- Philips improves upon its color-changing light stripsThe idea behind Philips' Hue Lightstrips was pretty neat: a line of LEDs that change color according to your whims, but suffered in the execution. After all, the hardware couldn't offer white light, so you were forced to shut them down if you weren...
- Samsung jumps into Ultra HD Blu-ray, as Fox provides the moviesToday Samsung is the first company to announce an Ultra HD Blu-ray player, taking the lead in 4K and HDR video. Following up on its big Ultra HD push at CES and the movie streaming/download tech that has arrived in the months since, Samsung is read...
- Sony Xperia Z5 UK pricing: that 4K display will cost you £699