DDB Stockholm’s Fun Theory campaign for Volkswagen is excellent. The piano stairs viral shows how you can change human behaviour just by making something fun. Simple insight, really on brand, over 1 million views on YouTube already. Excellent work.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 1 month ago
- @Ice_Box_Logic Thx for the tweet. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @AlanEEENash Thx for the tweet Alan. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @vicofmaciver Thx for the Victoria Leasha. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
- @ieashataitano @LinkedIn Thx for the tweet Leasha. Glad you enjoyed the post. 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
July 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Amazon releases its own mobile cloud app to take on Google, DropboxAmazon has released a dedicated mobile app that allows users to access documents saved in its Cloud Drive service. The move comes as the cloud storage market becomes increasingly crowded, dominated by players such as Google and Dropbox. The Amazon Cloud Drive app, which is now available for iOS, Android and Kindle devices, lets users view all documents store […]
- Riley the stoner 'birthday dog' shows up in North Korean propogandaRiley, an Internet-famous dog with a dopey grin, has become the latest symbol of western decadence in North Korea. North Korea’s state-run KCTV network used an image of Riley in a recent news segment decrying American extravagance. KCTV commentator Lee Chung-song tells the audience that Americans are throwing luxurious parties for their dogs while homeless p […]
- Happy puppy experiences air conditioning for the first timeThere's nothing more heartwarming for a pet owner than watching your puppy experience something for the first time. Seeing the joy in their eyes as they realize that there is other food than dried pellets is like watching a toddler discover ice cream However, watching this puppy experience air conditioning is pleasing to all, because we've all had […]
- Amazon releases its own mobile cloud app to take on Google, Dropbox
- NASA prepares its Jupiter probe for arrivalIt's been a long time in coming, but NASA's Juno probe is finally close to reaching Jupiter. NASA reports that the spacecraft is "on track" to arrive on July 4th, 2016 (how American!), and that the ground crew is tweaking the flight plan to at once g...
- The next 'Star Wars Anthology' flick is a Han Solo prequelGet ready to add another big Star Wars date to your calendar. On May 25th, 2018, Disney is planning another standalone flick in the universe, this time focusing on Han Solo's early days -- before he ran into Luke, Leia and the rest. It's going to be ...
- Plex's Xbox One update brings music, playlists and moreThere are a host of new features coming to Plex's Xbox One app. In addition to the standard fare of navigation tweaks, added SmartGlass functionality and bug fixes, the media organizer/caster now allows users to play music through their Xbone. Plex a...
- NASA prepares its Jupiter probe for arrival