DDB Stockholm’s Fun Theory campaign for Volkswagen is excellent. The piano stairs viral shows how you can change human behaviour just by making something fun. Simple insight, really on brand, over 1 million views on YouTube already. Excellent work.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Less and less 'innovation' things excite me but this does - littlebits.cc/cloud 1 month ago
- Oh the joys of the stationary life on airport tarmac. 1 month ago
- @CarolynHinsey any recommendation from ian always turns out fun. Sent you a follow. 1 month ago
- Worse than cats @CraigElimeliah: Frank Underwood photo bombing the most famous selfie ever. #oscars http://t.co/j4Ma77p6kn” 1 month ago
- C'mon @MCFC it's cold and snowy in New York. Give me something to cheer about. 2 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
April 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Watch Live: NASA Astronauts Start SpacewalkNASA astronauts Steve Swanson and Rick Mastracchio have started a 2.5-hour spacewalk on Wednesday to install a spare backup computer aboard the International Space Station The spacewalk started just before 10 a.m. ET when the crew switched their suits to battery power, signaling the start of the operation See also: 20 Epic Space Photos From Astronaut Chris H […]
- Study: Global Travel on the Rise in 2014Around the world, travelers are planning more international and domestic trips for 2014 compared to 2013, according to a new study released Wednesday. In 2014, 77% of global travelers said they plan to travel internationally, a 12% increase from 2013. The percentage of global travelers planning domestic trips also increased from 87% in 2013 to 90% this year. […]
- 10 Crazy Vacation Ideas for ThrillseekersWe all have our own ideas for what makes a great vacation. Many would consider relaxing on a tropical beach and catching some rays with a Mai Tai in hand to be the perfect getaway. See also: How to Plan a Spontaneous Getaway But for thrill-seekers and adrenaline junkies, doing nothing but laying around on the sand, working on a tan and scoping out the sights […]
- Watch Live: NASA Astronauts Start Spacewalk
- AOL bringing Miramax movies to its online video platformAOL doesn't just want short clips of newsy content on its online video platform, AOL On. That's why the company (which, disclosure, owns Engadget) has signed a non-exclusive deal with Miramax to screen some of its movies on the service. The first...
- Defiantly plastic: designing the Galaxy S5"Our major aims were usability, friendliness and a more humanistic design. We wanted something with a pleasing feel ... and better grip. If we used metal, [we felt] the designs felt heavy and cold," explains Senior Product Designer Dong Hun Kim,...
- Google Street View now serves as your own personal time machineIn the seven years since Google launched Maps, it's collected a ton of imaging and location data, which we've only been able to see in its most recent form. That's about to change, however, after the company announced it's opening all of that...
- AOL bringing Miramax movies to its online video platform