DDB Stockholm’s Fun Theory campaign for Volkswagen is excellent. The piano stairs viral shows how you can change human behaviour just by making something fun. Simple insight, really on brand, over 1 million views on YouTube already. Excellent work.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Relieved. After good few years of terrible service, late lense deliveries and broken promises finally dumped @VisionExpress for online alt. 3 days ago
- Great event tonight at #ipa44club - thx everyone who came - excellent turnout. 5 days ago
- @RussellMarsh @cjlovell @dimitrisgsta @marcusmichaels oh - is everyone copying your technique Russell. 1 month ago
- @victoria_trow I have one of the best art directors in the biz looking for a shit hot digi copy girl. Msg me if interested. 2 months ago
- I think seat 40J to Panama will be the Lucky Seat. Choose a Lucky Seat and win 2 tickets! #KLMLuckySeat klmf.ly/19zL13b 2 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
December 2013 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- The Great Potential of Topsy, Apple's Newest PurchaseThis week, Apple acquired Topsy, a social media analytics company that focuses on tracking Twitter data. The acquisition is interesting, not only because of its purported price (a hefty $200 million), but also for what role it might might play in the Cupertino giant's future plans. Immediately after the acquisition was confirmed, analysts and pundits st […]
- 8 Ways to Keep Your Employees HappyA recent survey found that 70% of people are more likely to look for a new job after vacation. Realistically speaking, with the holidays and the accompanying vacation days just around the corner, there's a chance a few of your employees are looking to jump ship. And that's bad news for two reasons. First, if they're unhappy, that could reflect […]
- 20 GIFs That Express Your Need for CookiesToday is National Cookie Day, which means you have one more excuse to hit the oatmeal raisins. (Not that you needed one). On your quest to sate your cookie hunger, a lot of obstacles can pop up — from proximity to a bakery, to a boss that frowns on mid-meeting cookie binges. See also: Cookie Monster Is Eating the Internet These GIFs express the agony as you […]
- The Great Potential of Topsy, Apple's Newest Purchase
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Site infoLiving in a digital world
The Andreas04 Theme.