DDB Stockholm’s Fun Theory campaign for Volkswagen is excellent. The piano stairs viral shows how you can change human behaviour just by making something fun. Simple insight, really on brand, over 1 million views on YouTube already. Excellent work.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 2 weeks ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 2 weeks ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 2 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 2 months ago
- RT @riksta we won!!! http://t.co/EB4itj072i 2 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
August 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- 9 Nearly Worthless Gadgets You're Hanging Onto for Dear LifeYou can't put a price on childhood memories, which explains why most of your favorite toys and gadgets from childhood aren't worth squat. Now, you can still make a nice profit off unopened, exceedingly well-maintained or rare items from your younger days, but the majority of your prized possessions are too new to be artifacts and too old to be usef […]
- Slice of Princess Diana's Wedding Cake Snags $1,375 at AuctionA Los Angeles auction house has sold a slice of cake from Princess Diana's wedding to Prince Charles for $1,375 The 33-year-old slice of cake was sold online by Nate D. Sanders Auctions. It is still in its original white and silver presentation box dated "Buckingham Palace 29 July 1981" and stamped with a "CD" monogram. The cake, des […]
- Every Parent Will Relate to Beyoncé's Poem About Daughter Blue IvyThe love Beyoncé radiates for her daughter, Blue Ivy, was on display at the MTV VMAs when the "Flawless" singer got teary-eyed while baby Blue cheered "Yeah, Mommy!" Now, the 32-year-old entertainer has penned a poem to describe this mother-daughter bond, in a four-page spread for CR Fashion Book. See also: Beyonce Sings 'Survivor […]
- 9 Nearly Worthless Gadgets You're Hanging Onto for Dear Life
- Twitch's peak viewing numbers rival CNN and MTV's prime-time audienceSo we know that Twitch's online broadcasts trump those of WWE and traditional sports, but how does it stack up against cable networks like CNN? According to the New York Times, the game-streaming giant's peak viewership numbers have surpassed the...
- Here's how Google's Project Loon retrieves its internet balloons (video)Project Loon's balloons could not be more different than your typical party variety -- it's loaded with research equipment and LTE capability, providing high-speed internet connection wherever they go. Obviously, Google's X Lab researchers (the ones...
- Home-made vibrating gloves train your finger muscles to touch type (video)You know what can teach you Braille and piano a lot more quickly than traditional means? Vibrating gloves, or gloves with haptic feedback, if you will. In fact, IEEE Spectrum senior editor David Schneider was so intrigued by the idea, that he put...
- Twitch's peak viewing numbers rival CNN and MTV's prime-time audience