DDB Stockholm’s Fun Theory campaign for Volkswagen is excellent. The piano stairs viral shows how you can change human behaviour just by making something fun. Simple insight, really on brand, over 1 million views on YouTube already. Excellent work.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- D&AD showcase five lovely branded content films: Prada and Bombay Sapphire my favourites - bit.ly/1Da54DI 21 hours ago
- Nice bit of trend reporting from shutterstock: shutterstock.com/trends 21 hours ago
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 4 months ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 5 months ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 5 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
January 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Malaysia officially declares MH370 disappearance an accident, all on board presumed deadMalaysia's Civil Aviation Authority on Thursday officially declared the crash of Flight 370 an accident, fulfilling a legal obligation that will allow efforts to proceed with compensation claims. See also: AirAsia 8501 and MH370: The differences Malaysia civil aviation chief Azharuddin Abdul Rahman said that the search for the Malaysia Airlines jet that […]
- That time artists camouflaged WWI battleships with psychedelic paintAirmen and seamen cheering King George V from the aircraft carrier 'Argus' on his visit to the Fleet at Rosyth, on the Firth of Forth. The carrier is painted in 'dazzle' camouflageImage: Topical Press Agency/Getty ImagesDuring WWI, Allied warships, troop ships and merchant supply ships were all targeted by the German forces. The Allies ha […]
- Mobile charger maker Mophie evokes God in its first Super Bowl adExpect to see boldface names galore appearing in commercials during Sunday’s Super Bowl XLIX, like James Bond, The Dude, Kim Kardashian, Pac-Man, Brett Farve, Adriana Lima and other lingerie-clad supermodels. How does any advertiser, especially a newbie like portable smartphone charger brand Mophie, make a splash against star attractions like that? One word: […]
- Malaysia officially declares MH370 disappearance an accident, all on board presumed dead
- Sky confirms launch of its own O2-powered mobile networkTalks between Three owner Hutchison Whampoa and O2 haven't yet reached a conclusion, but already some of the UK's biggest companies are keen to take advantage of a future merger. After briefly flirting with Vodafone in a recent trial, Sky has confirm...
- Samsung's Gear VR will soon keep Qantas first-class passengers entertainedOffering iPads as in-flight entertainment systems is so 2014. Australian carrier Qantas will soon welcome a new breed of gadget onboard -- the Samsung Gear VR, along with a Galaxy Note 4 to power it. The phone's loaded with a special app that shows y...
- Google now lets Brits send money over GmailInstead of smartphone apps and traditional bank transfers, Google is hoping that its Gmail and Google Wallet integration can strike a chord with people wanting to send money in the UK. The feature has been available in the US for ages, but finally it...
- Sky confirms launch of its own O2-powered mobile network