DDB Stockholm’s Fun Theory campaign for Volkswagen is excellent. The piano stairs viral shows how you can change human behaviour just by making something fun. Simple insight, really on brand, over 1 million views on YouTube already. Excellent work.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 1 month ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 1 month ago
- RT @riksta we won!!! http://t.co/EB4itj072i 1 month ago
- @gloveandboots gr8 working with you guys and really gr8 to see all the positive sentiment from your fans on YouTube. We'll do more 2gether. 1 month ago
- @awbalfour great to see you fella. Sounds like a fun business you're in now. 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
July 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- The Methane-Sniffing Super Computer That's Looking for AliensBiologically speaking, methane's kind of a big deal. When it comes to finding life on other planets, it's an even bigger deal Researchers at the University of Cambridge have developed an absorption spectrum (i.e. supercomputer) that's able to detect methane, via light absorption on other planets, at temperatures of up to 2,228 degrees Fahrenhe […]
- Obama Meets Apollo 11 Astronauts to Mark Moon Landing's 45th AnniversaryTo celebrate the 45th anniversary of the Apollo 11 lunar landing mission, U.S. President Barack Obama met with members of the crew on Tuesday, including Edwin E. "Buzz" Aldrin, Michael Collins and Carol Armstrong, the widow of Neil Armstrong On July 20, 1969, Armstrong and Aldrin became the first humans to walk on the moonSpending about two hours a […]
- The 10 Most Disturbing Things About 'Kim Kardashian: Hollywood'My name is Max Kardashian, and I am so much more famous than you. Well, at least in Kim Kardashian's mobile game. If the game achieves its projected yearly earnings, Kim Kardashian will make 85 million dollars in profits, a sum that would cost you more than $48,500 of real money to purchase as in-game money. See also: We Played 'Kim Kardashian: Hol […]
- The Methane-Sniffing Super Computer That's Looking for Aliens
- Sony's $15 million PSN hacking settlement pays out in free gamesWay back in 2011, PlayStation Network services and websites went dark due to "an external intrusion." Anonymous claimed responsibility, names, passwords and possible payment information was lost in a data breach, and everybody in general had a bad...
- Facebook phone = fail, Facebook on phone = $$$Facebook Home, the lock-screen replacement that changed any Android handset into a "Facebook phone," wasn't as popular as CEO Mark Zuckerberg had hoped. Fortunately, however, its other mobile efforts have proved tremendously successful. Continuing on...
- The Big Picture: Exobiotanica, a bonsai tree in spaceThis is "Exobiotanica Botanical Space Flight," the latest project from Japanese artist Makoto Azuma. In tandem with JP Aerospace, self-described as " America's Other Space Program," Azuma set out to create beautiful imagery by sending a bonsai tree...
- Sony's $15 million PSN hacking settlement pays out in free games