DDB Stockholm’s Fun Theory campaign for Volkswagen is excellent. The piano stairs viral shows how you can change human behaviour just by making something fun. Simple insight, really on brand, over 1 million views on YouTube already. Excellent work.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 2 weeks ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 2 weeks ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 2 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 2 months ago
- RT @riksta we won!!! http://t.co/EB4itj072i 2 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
August 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Most Businesses Still Don't Budget for Mobile TechnologyThe use of mobile technology has likely helped to improve your business in many ways, but are you saving room in your budget for it? Probably not, according to a new study from accounting solutions provider Sage North America. Businesses in the construction, food and beverage; and manufacturing and distribution industries overwhelmingly agreed that mobile te […]
- Implanted Sensor Could Monitor Glaucoma and Prevent BlindnessScientists have proposed a way to monitor glaucoma using a tiny device implanted in the eye. Readings from the device could be monitored by a smartphone. The technology could help prevent some people from going blind. Glaucoma describes a group of eye diseases in which there is progressive damage to the optic nerve. This nerve connects the retina to the brai […]
- New Round of Ukraine Talks to Be Held in BelarusMOSCOW — With a new round of talks on easing the crisis in Ukraine about to start, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov has called on the participants to push for a cease-fire between Ukrainian government troops and separatist forces. The talks between the so-called contact group are being held Monday in Minsk, the Belarusian capital. See also: Ukraine and […]
- Most Businesses Still Don't Budget for Mobile Technology
- Study: Social networks are making you distrustful and unhappyFacebook's 2012 experiment, while controversial, showed that what other people post on social media can alter moods. Apparently, though, that's not the only thing Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others of their ilk can do: according to a study by...
- Sony's RX10 camera now shoots higher-quality video at a lower priceSony's Cyber-shot RX10 is a pretty capable camera, but it still has weaknesses: it doesn't shoot super high-quality XAVC-S video, and that steep $1,300 price is bound to steer some people toward DSLRs and mirrorless cams. Well, consider both of those...
- 'Find My iPhone' exploit could be to blame for celebrity photo hacksWe don't need to rake over the gory details here, but in the last 12 hours, the internet has lost its "you know what" over some leaked celebrity photos. Initial reports suggested that hackers targeted the iCloud accounts of the high-profile...
- Study: Social networks are making you distrustful and unhappy