DDB Stockholm’s Fun Theory campaign for Volkswagen is excellent. The piano stairs viral shows how you can change human behaviour just by making something fun. Simple insight, really on brand, over 1 million views on YouTube already. Excellent work.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 3 weeks ago
- @Ice_Box_Logic Thx for the tweet. Glad you enjoyed the post. 4 weeks ago
- @AlanEEENash Thx for the tweet Alan. Glad you enjoyed the post. 4 weeks ago
- @vicofmaciver Thx for the Victoria Leasha. Glad you enjoyed the post. 4 weeks ago
- @ieashataitano @LinkedIn Thx for the tweet Leasha. Glad you enjoyed the post. 4 weeks ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
June 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- MTV's new 'Scream' series is death in the digital ageThe opening minutes of MTV's Scream — based on the 1996 movie that was scary at the time — throw the viewer into the belly of the digital beast: a teenager's social (media) life It all starts with a salacious YouTube video that quickly spreads like an STD during prom season See also: The 6 hands-down best moments from the 'Teen Wolf' seas […]
- Greece defaults on $1.8 billion IMF paymentATHENS, Greece — Greece slipped deeper into its financial abyss after the bailout program it has relied on for five years expired at midnight Tuesday and the country failed to repay a loan due to the International Monetary Fund, deepening fears over whether it will be able to remain in the eurozone. With its failure to repay the roughly 1.6 billion euros ($1 […]
- Stan Lee wants Spider-Man to 'stay as he is': white and straightAmid recent casting news for the newest film adaptation of Spider-Man, Stan Lee has come forward to reaffirm that he'd like his Marvel characters to stay exactly as they are. Though that's not to say that he's necessarily opposed to diverse representation — just not in his own creations. See also: 5 things to know about your new Spider-Man: To […]
- MTV's new 'Scream' series is death in the digital age
- Apple's GarageBand uses trackpad pressure to control your tunesApple's Force Touch trackpads haven't done a whole lot in official apps besides fast scrolling and shortcuts, but they'll do considerably more if you grab the latest version of GarageBand. As of the 10.1 update, you can use the pressure-sensitive pad...
- Sprint (almost) fixed the low video cap on its new 'All-in' planThis morning Sprint announced it planned to "end consumer confusion and frustration" with an "All-in" pricing plan that combined unlimited data with a two-year phone lease for $80 total. The only problem? An absurd limit capping video streams at 600K...
- Smart software fixes bugs by 'borrowing' from other appsThe days of waiting anxiously for bug fixes (assuming they come at all) might soon be over. MIT developers have built a system, CodePhage, that automatically patches flaws by borrowing features from other apps. The tool scans apps to see how they per...
- Apple's GarageBand uses trackpad pressure to control your tunes