DDB Stockholm’s Fun Theory campaign for Volkswagen is excellent. The piano stairs viral shows how you can change human behaviour just by making something fun. Simple insight, really on brand, over 1 million views on YouTube already. Excellent work.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- @KathViner congrats. Landmark day for best newspaper in the world. Talented people rock. Great 2 see brilliant northern women recongised 1 week ago
- |LIVE NOW| - #meerkat mrk.tv/1BWNXHV 3 weeks ago
- In 5 hours: NYCFC debut MLS game - #meerkat mrk.tv/181xlCF 3 weeks ago
- This is the start of something very interesting. A game controlled by heart rate: bit.ly/1zVUwbg 1 month ago
- Trailer For Hbo’s Silicon Valley Season 2 - klou.tt/u7xeody6g4x3 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
April 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- World's oldest person wants Obama to attend her 117th birthdayLITTLE ROCK, Ark. — An Arkansas woman who became the world's oldest person Wednesday wants President Barack Obama to attend her 117th birthday party this Fourth of July. At 116, Gertrude Weaver was already the oldest person in America. With the death of 117-year-old Misao Okawa in Japan, Weaver became the world's oldest person, according to the Los […]
- 4 ways to make your company culture a major recruiting assetThis article is part of DBA, a new series on Mashable about running a business that features insights from leaders in entrepreneurship, venture capital and management. In a competitive hiring environment like Silicon Valley, prospective employees have extraordinary leverage in considering opportunities Aside from the standard perks, they want to work in a ha […]
- Osmo is an addictively fun iPad edutainment toy that isn't just for kidsI've said it before and I'll say it again: Kids these days have it so good. When I was a kid, we didn't have iPads. The closest thing to drawing on a tablet was using the Magna Doodle. To learn how to draw, we found a picture from a book or a magazine and used tracing paper. To play word games like hangman, we used paper and pencil. Playing wi […]
- World's oldest person wants Obama to attend her 117th birthday
- The Hue Go puts wireless lighting anywhere in your housePhilips has just unveiled a mobile addition to its venerable line of programmable LED Hue bulbs. It's called the Hue Go and is basically a salad bowl of light that you can hold in your lap (because people do that apparently?) or use as an accent or s...
- Nikon's dive into 4K starts with the 1 J5 mirrorless cameraNikon's bread-and-butter business may be its entry-level and high-end DSLRs, but the point-and-shoot and mirrorless models are equally as important to the company. This is particularly true now more than ever, as these cheaper cameras begin to lose g...
- Duck-like US Navy drone can fly or swim to hunt submarinesThere are plenty of flying and swimming drones, but you'd ideally have both at once for sub-hunting -- you want something that can poke its head underwater, but move quickly through the air when needed. The US Navy certainly knows this. It's developi...
- The Hue Go puts wireless lighting anywhere in your house