DDB Stockholm’s Fun Theory campaign for Volkswagen is excellent. The piano stairs viral shows how you can change human behaviour just by making something fun. Simple insight, really on brand, over 1 million views on YouTube already. Excellent work.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- @KathViner congrats. Landmark day for best newspaper in the world. Talented people rock. Great 2 see brilliant northern women recongised 1 month ago
- |LIVE NOW| - #meerkat mrk.tv/1BWNXHV 1 month ago
- In 5 hours: NYCFC debut MLS game - #meerkat mrk.tv/181xlCF 1 month ago
- This is the start of something very interesting. A game controlled by heart rate: bit.ly/1zVUwbg 2 months ago
- Trailer For Hbo’s Silicon Valley Season 2 - klou.tt/u7xeody6g4x3 2 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
April 2015 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- 'What are you looking for in a new position?': The right way to answerWhenever you get asked this question during an interview, it's impossible to not feel like it's a trap. What other answer can you possibly give for, "What are you looking for in a new position?" other than, "Everything this one offers?" Well, it depends on the humor of the hiring manager, but in general, that's probably not […]
- To assist search effort, Google Voice, Viber reduce call costs to NepalIn the aftermath of the earthquake, getting calls and messages into or out of Nepal has been one of the greatest challenges facing those searching for loved ones. See also: Facebook Safety Check connects those affected by devastating Nepal earthquake In an effort to aid communication, American phone companies like T-Mobile are offering free calls to and from […]
- The Super app: Making tiny works of art to inspire empathyWe bet the "Social" folder on your phone is pretty full. If you always think twice before taking the plunge with a new app, we get it That's why we've taken a look at Super, a visual social app created by Twitter cofounder Biz Stone and Ben Finkel launched in November 2014, designed to "inspire empathy." See also: 5 weird WeChat […]
- 'What are you looking for in a new position?': The right way to answer
- TalkTalk's unlimited everything SIM is £12 per month but laden with fine printThe UK mobile market is undergoing a serious makeover, with two huge acquisitions on the horizon and new MVNOs popping up left, right and centre. Quad-play provider TalkTalk is already known for its low-cost broadband, TV and mobile deals, but now's ...
- Kojima and del Toro's 'Silent Hills' is not going to happenSilent Hills, at least as it was originally conceived, is no more. The next chapter of the once-popular horror series had built considerable hype off the back of a fantastic playable teaser, P.T., which was released last summer. When solved the tease...
- Car headlights of the future won't blind other driversCarnegie Mellon's work on headlights has made an appearance here before, where it's near-future smart headlights would parse raindrops and 'cancel' them out, projecting light around the rain drops, substantially improving visibility. But that's just ...
- TalkTalk's unlimited everything SIM is £12 per month but laden with fine print