DDB Stockholm’s Fun Theory campaign for Volkswagen is excellent. The piano stairs viral shows how you can change human behaviour just by making something fun. Simple insight, really on brand, over 1 million views on YouTube already. Excellent work.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 1 month ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 1 month ago
- RT @riksta we won!!! http://t.co/EB4itj072i 1 month ago
- @gloveandboots gr8 working with you guys and really gr8 to see all the positive sentiment from your fans on YouTube. We'll do more 2gether. 1 month ago
- @awbalfour great to see you fella. Sounds like a fun business you're in now. 1 month ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
July 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- 'Halt and Catch Fire' Episode 9 Recap: It's a Mac AttackWhat is the cost of a PC? In 1983, an IBM Personal Computer could set you back about $5,000; but that’s just the price of the computer itself. What is the cost of the build, of the labor, of the legal battles and all of the dead ends encountered along the way? SEE ALSO: 'Halt and Catch Fire' Episode 8 Recap: Cardiff Comes Clean At Cardiff Electric, […]
- 'The Leftovers' Episode 5 Recap: A Stone Cold MurderThis week’s The Leftovers, the darkest and most disturbing yet, opens with a familiar face getting stoned to death by a group of masked men. It’s a horrific scene — a Guilty Remnant devotee, the steely-eyed librarian type seen around town on recruiting missions and spreading the religious group’s philosophy of detached enlightenment, breaks her vow of silenc […]
- Why You Need to Let a Stranger Draw Your SelfieWith more than one million app downloads and counting, it's safe to say that the Titanic-inspired "French Girls" app is off and running. The app's premise is a simple one: take a selfie, send it to a stranger and they'll draw their interpretation of that selfie. Sound risky? It is. See also: 10 Photorealistic Portraits That Will Wow […]
- 'Halt and Catch Fire' Episode 9 Recap: It's a Mac Attack
- Korean baseball team recruits robots as stand-ins for fansIn South Korea, the Hanwha Eagles baseball team has gained a bunch of new fans that'll never abandon them even if they lose every game they play. After all, these new die-hard supporters are robots -- stomping, chanting, Mexican waving faceless...
- How well do Uber drivers rate you?Uber's car service lets you rate your drivers, but it also lets them rate you. The customer might always be right, but some customers are simply jerks -- and the system lets drivers know what they might be in for. Until now, there's been no way to...
- How would you change the BlackBerry Q10?BlackBerry was slow to see the danger of touchscreen phones, which meant that BlackBerry 10 was a year or so too late to arrive. When it did, however, the company launched the all-touch Z10 first, alienating the keyboard-loving faithful that clung to...
- Korean baseball team recruits robots as stand-ins for fans