DDB Stockholm’s Fun Theory campaign for Volkswagen is excellent. The piano stairs viral shows how you can change human behaviour just by making something fun. Simple insight, really on brand, over 1 million views on YouTube already. Excellent work.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- From a marketers perspective Rubio is most sellable candidate #GOPDebate. From personal political viewpoint hope he doesn't win nomination. 3 months ago
- RT @nrossreyes: Great concluding panel @videoadnews #NVF15 w/@mattprohaska @keithgrossman @riksta. Love inclusion of creative to bring back… 5 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah - hope new gig going well. DM me & we'll catch up soon. Thought you might like this post I wrote: bit.ly/1JtsXI1 5 months ago
- "Are you ready for the digital crash?" --- bit.ly/1JtsXI1 5 months ago
- RT @LinkedInB2B: 9 thought leaders share their perspective on "creative effectiveness" @totoellis @jdaykin @riksta #ConnectinCannes http://… 8 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
February 2016 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
- Now you can paint your 'Klaws' like Kylie JennerKylie Jenner is on a one-way track in dominating to beauty industry. First came lips, and now it's nail polish. After conquering the lipstick world with sold out lip kits, the makeup maven decided to move on and collaborate with nail brand SinfulColors — thus, making Kylie's Klaws accessible to the rest of the non-Kardashian/Jenner world. Jenner […]
- This Nicolas Cage face swap is the 'Face/Off' reboot you didn't ask forTo catch Nicolas Cage, you must become Nicolas Cage. John Daly, also known as RalphJameson on Reddit, bought the 99 cent app, Face Swap Live, and used it for possibly the unholiest and most bizarre of tasks: swapping his own face with Nicolas Cage's face. What you are about to see, you cannot unsee. Man replies to scam emails — and hilarity ensues Rebel […]
- William Shatner tells of love, loss and Leonard NimoyRegret. That's the one word that comes to mind as I finish reading Leonard: My Fifty-Year Friendship with a Remarkable Man the new biography of Leonard Nimoy by his long-time Star Trek co-star William Shatner (with co-writer David Fisher). Together, Nimoy and Shatner created one of the most memorable on-screen (small and big) pairings of all time. As Mr […]
- Now you can paint your 'Klaws' like Kylie Jenner
- Space architecture: Six buildings for the final frontierBy Cat DiStasio Mars has captured the world's attention recently, but space agencies around the globe haven't forgotten that there's a whole slew of other planets out there. And with continued planetary exploration, of course, comes the necessity to...
- Astronaut Scott Kelly will answer questions from space on TumblrScott Kelly, the NASA astronaut with a green thumb, is hosting Answer Time on Tumblr right from the ISS. What's "Answer Time," you ask? It's like Reddit's AMA where the host fields questions from readers, so if you missed Kelly's AMA earlier this yea...
- Recommended Reading: Twitter's identity crisisWhat Everyone's Got Wrong About Twitter (Including Twitter) Ian Schafer, Recode Twitter's earnings dropped this week, followed by a number of theories on the future of the company. Deep Focus founder and chairman Ian Schafer posted an op-ed on the...
- Space architecture: Six buildings for the final frontier