DDB Stockholm’s Fun Theory campaign for Volkswagen is excellent. The piano stairs viral shows how you can change human behaviour just by making something fun. Simple insight, really on brand, over 1 million views on YouTube already. Excellent work.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Less and less 'innovation' things excite me but this does - littlebits.cc/cloud 1 month ago
- Oh the joys of the stationary life on airport tarmac. 1 month ago
- @CarolynHinsey any recommendation from ian always turns out fun. Sent you a follow. 1 month ago
- Worse than cats @CraigElimeliah: Frank Underwood photo bombing the most famous selfie ever. #oscars http://t.co/j4Ma77p6kn” 1 month ago
- C'mon @MCFC it's cold and snowy in New York. Give me something to cheer about. 2 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
April 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- How 'Minecraft' is Transforming Developing Cities Around the WorldIn Haiti, a waterfront in the poorest part of Le Cayes is getting a makeover. The area was prone to flooding from the ocean, affecting the slums. But before the project began and workers picked up tools, community members were asked to pick up a keyboard and mouse and reimagine this park inside of Minecraft. It's part of the United Nations' Block b […]
- 'Game of Thrones' Episode 3 Recap: 6 Big Clues in the Westeros WhodunitSPOILERS WARNING: DO NOT READ THIS UNTIL YOU HAVE SEEN EPISODE 3 OF GAME OF THRONES. What we have here is a good old-fashioned whodunit. King Joffrey’s murder throws so many things into question, but before we can dive into the intricacies of succession, we gotta know: who poisoned him? Those who’ve read the books (and/or the Wikipedia page) get to watch the […]
- Should You Leave a Stable Job to Start Your Own Company?Creating a company from the ground up while generating a successful revenue steam is the essence of the American Dream; but if this were an easy task, there would be a flood of employees quitting their "nine-to-fives" to found startups. The autonomy that comes along with building a business around personal goals, talents and interests is compelling […]
- How 'Minecraft' is Transforming Developing Cities Around the World
- How a toy designer dreamed up the geek-friendly AeroPress coffee makerThe AeroPress is a deceptively simple device -- it's basically a coffee syringe. The quick brewing coffee maker sits somewhere between an espresso machine and a French press. You pour hot water over your grounds then force the water through them with...
- Samsung opens its own Innovation Museum, we take an early tourBefore arriving at the Samsung Innovation Museum, I had an idea of what to expect: the Korean company shoehorning itself into every technological milestone, whether it deserved to or not. Fortunately, the five-storey complex in Suwon's Digital City...
- How would you change Blackberry's Z10?With the advent of touchscreen smartphones, BlackBerry lost its position as king of the mobile world. In response, the company bought QNX and hibernated, plotting a reinvention centered around BlackBerry 10. When the business emerged with the Z10,...
- How a toy designer dreamed up the geek-friendly AeroPress coffee maker