DDB Stockholm’s Fun Theory campaign for Volkswagen is excellent. The piano stairs viral shows how you can change human behaviour just by making something fun. Simple insight, really on brand, over 1 million views on YouTube already. Excellent work.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Moving and upsetting interview. Samantha Morton who shows such dignity discussing abuse she suffered in care: theguardian.com/society/video/… 1 month ago
- We've reinvented news and want to tell the world about it. Vote for our us at SXSW PanelPicker shar.es/1n4L80 2 months ago
- slack.com looks like a the best collaboration tool yet. 2 months ago
- Our @RAPPNY team won the Comcast NBC Universal Hackathon and ambushed my office with their amazing prizes. Bloody brilliant work. 4 months ago
- @CraigElimeliah that is such great news. What an achievement. We need to PR the hell out of it. 4 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
October 2014 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Going Through a Bad Breakup? Live in KFC for a WeekSpending a week in KFC is the new eating a pint of Ben and Jerry’s in one sitting. Whether it’s a Gilmore Girls marathon, staying in bed for 24 hours or even just devouring a full pumpkin pie by yourself, we all have different ways of dealing with a bad breakup. Tan Shen deals with it by not leaving KFC for an entire week. See also: KFC Doubles Down on the D […]
- Of Course Mark Zuckerberg Speaks Fluent MandarinHow's your week going? Been pretty good? Feeling like you're doing well at work and things are looking up? Well, Mark Zuckerberg is back again to make you feel inadequate. See also: Mark Zuckerberg vs. an Average 30-Year-Old Man The Facebook CEO participated in a 30-minute question and answer session at Tsinghua University in Beijing on Wednesday, […]
- National Weather Service Satellite Data Goes Dark, Forecasts May SufferThe National Weather Service has stopped receiving a full complement of important weather data from the network of weather satellites orbiting the planet for at least a day, which may make the agency's forecasts less accurate with time This is the latest in a series of technology snafus during the past few years that together point to an agency that nee […]
- Going Through a Bad Breakup? Live in KFC for a Week
- Xiaomi is moving some of its users' data out of ChinaXiaomi's a force to be reckoned with in China -- its new phones routinely sell out online in seconds -- but its influence is steadily growing outside its native home. That's why the company's infrastructure has been quietly shifting these past few...
- It costs $50 to plug an Xbox One Kinect into your PCWhat's stopping you from creating the first killer Kinect 2.0 hack? Well, now that Microsoft's released the do-all sensor's SDK to the public for free you don't have many more excuses. The software development kit is available without any fees and...
- Microsoft Android Wear app lets you search Bing by twisting your wristSlightly irked that you have to say "OK Google" whenever you want to use voice search on your Android Wear smartwatch? Microsoft, of all companies, is coming to your rescue. The developer is leading a trio of experimental Android releases with...
- Xiaomi is moving some of its users' data out of China