New iPhone ads
Watch them here.
No comments yet.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Great feature on purpose from my biz partner @maryleesachs forbes.com/sites/marylees… 2 weeks ago
- Here's a lovely little film I'm proud to have made for the United Nations @UNOCHA elitedai.ly/1qqQeYN 2 months ago
- Go Bernie #DemDebate 3 months ago
- From a marketers perspective Rubio is most sellable candidate #GOPDebate. From personal political viewpoint hope he doesn't win nomination. 9 months ago
- RT @nrossreyes: Great concluding panel @videoadnews #NVF15 w/@mattprohaska @keithgrossman @riksta. Love inclusion of creative to bring back… 10 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- Mandy Moore says deciding to sing for Hillary Clinton was 'a no-brainer'"It was a no-brainer to me," Mandy Moore told Mashable about her decision to participate in Tuesday's glass ceiling-shattering evening at the Democratic National Convention. Moore backed Hillary Clinton, America's first-ever female major party candidate for president, in a video of Rachel Platten's "Fight Song" featuring Pl […]
- It's a bird! It's a plane! It's Tyler Hoechlin as Superman in 'Supergirl'The CW (Supergirl's new home) just released the first photo of Supergirl (Melissa Benoist) with her cousin, Superman (Tyler Hoechlin). Superman is joining the show when the program returns for its second season Oct. 10. At Comic-Con over the weekend, Hoechlin shared his excitement at being cast, but noted he hadn't yet tried on the iconic suit, so […]
- With or without Pokémon, Google finds a way to impressIt's a good day for Alphabet. The company formerly known as Google impressed investors Thursday with its second-quarter earnings report that exceeded expectations on all counts. Alphabet stock increased 5 percent in after-hours trading. The tech giant reported $17.5 billion in revenue compared to $16.9 billion expected. It overshot profits by bringing i […]
- Mandy Moore says deciding to sing for Hillary Clinton was 'a no-brainer'
- Facebook collects your best birthday wishes in new recap videosFacebook is already the hub for online birthday wishes from people you haven't seen in person since the late 90s, but the site isn't done celebrating your special day once the clock strikes midnight. Facebook has rolled out Birthday Recap Videos, a 4...
- Ride-hailing apps like Uber will be legal in China soonConsidering how much business Uber does in China, it's kind of hard to imagine that ride-hailing apps aren't exactly legal in the country. Well, they weren't, but they're about to be. Chinese regulators have passed a new law that clears up the legal...
- Virgin America's app has Spotify playlists based on your tripVirgin America revealed a major overhaul to its website back in 2014, and now it finally has an app for Android and iOS. As you might expect, the retooled mobile software has a similar look and feel to the web portal, but you can use it to book fligh...
- Facebook collects your best birthday wishes in new recap videos