Our latest effort for IFAW (International Fund for Animal Welfare) has gone down a storm. We wanted to raise awareness about the impact of the souvenir trade on turtles and other endangered species. Hope you’ll agree this is a fanstastic campaign. The BBC picked up on the campaign. As did many other TV channels and countless blogs.
Please spread the message by posting and tweeting links to this blog post,
For further info visit the IFAW site.
No comments yet.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Great feature on purpose from my biz partner @maryleesachs forbes.com/sites/marylees… 1 month ago
- Here's a lovely little film I'm proud to have made for the United Nations @UNOCHA elitedai.ly/1qqQeYN 3 months ago
- Go Bernie #DemDebate 4 months ago
- From a marketers perspective Rubio is most sellable candidate #GOPDebate. From personal political viewpoint hope he doesn't win nomination. 10 months ago
- RT @nrossreyes: Great concluding panel @videoadnews #NVF15 w/@mattprohaska @keithgrossman @riksta. Love inclusion of creative to bring back… 11 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- The Bachelor tried to make chocolate baths sexy and it was disgustingAustralia's take on The Bachelor is in full swing, complete with the least hygienic shared bath experience in the history of both bathing and chocolate consumption. Ne'er before has the ritual of a soak in the tub been paired with the deliciousness of melted chocolate. There's a reason for that. Turns out it looks suspiciously like the afterma […]
- Those creepy robot babies increase teen pregnancies, study saysYou know how the old saying goes; give a teen a creepy robot baby and she’ll be more likely to fall pregnant. While not a common phrase, it's the conclusion drawn by researchers in a study on "infant simulator programmes," released Thursday. SEE ALSO: Baby born on a plane receives generous gift from airline A West Australian study of one te […]
- Indigenous rapper expertly shuts down people defending blackfaceIt's simple: Blackface is very, very bad. Yet it's (once again) become the source of outrage Thursday, following the case of an Australian mother dressing her kid up as a famous football player, complete with blackface makeup. Luckily, Yorta Yorta rapper/actor Adam Briggs has broken down just how invalid all defences of the practice are. SEE ALSO: […]
- The Bachelor tried to make chocolate baths sexy and it was disgusting
- Ubisoft delays 'The Division' DLC to fix the base gameUbisoft's survival shooter multiplayer title The Division had a successful launch back in March, but unpolished design choices erupted into outright game-breaking bugs in the free content additions released in the months thereafter. While the game's...
- Researchers are building a robotic Lionfish exterminatorWe joke around a lot about bringing about a horrific robot apocalypse, but let's get real: sometimes, building a killer robot is just the right thing to do. Well, at least when those robots are being used to cull invasive species. Researchers at Robo...
- The Department of Defense needs help designing a biohazard suitThe Department of Defense is looking for a few good creators to help bring a brand new biohazard suit to life. The Chembio Suit Challenge is being held by the Chemical and Biological Defense division within the US military, and there's a $250,000 pri...
- Ubisoft delays 'The Division' DLC to fix the base game
Site infoLiving in a digital world
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.