Volkswagen Fun Theory – excellent viral campaign
DDB Stockholm’s Fun Theory campaign for Volkswagen is excellent. The piano stairs viral shows how you can change human behaviour just by making something fun. Simple insight, really on brand, over 1 million views on YouTube already. Excellent work.
No comments yet.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Great feature on purpose from my biz partner @maryleesachs forbes.com/sites/marylees… 1 month ago
- Here's a lovely little film I'm proud to have made for the United Nations @UNOCHA elitedai.ly/1qqQeYN 3 months ago
- Go Bernie #DemDebate 4 months ago
- From a marketers perspective Rubio is most sellable candidate #GOPDebate. From personal political viewpoint hope he doesn't win nomination. 10 months ago
- RT @nrossreyes: Great concluding panel @videoadnews #NVF15 w/@mattprohaska @keithgrossman @riksta. Love inclusion of creative to bring back… 11 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- Fan wins Guinness record for Batsuit with 23 working gadgetsBatman is as much about the gadgets as he is the suit and the intense brooding. Enter Julian Checkley, a cosplayer whose Batman Arkham-inspired suit includes 23 working gadgets. It was enough to earn Checkley a spot in the Guinness World Records: Gamer's Edition 2017, for "Most functional gadgets on a cosplay suit." You can see it showcased in […]
- Please enjoy the dulcet tones of this 'piano' made out of chopsticksChopsticks aren't just for eating with anymore. Tokyo-based composer and inventor Sami Elu has created a "piano" made out of chopsticks, which he uses by plucking piano wires and playing the chopsticks like piano keys. There's also a little drum set, so Elu can operate his own percussion section. This isn't the first iteration of the […]
- Ohio farm's tribute to LeBron James is very corny but super awesomeIt's common sports knowledge that you haven't made it until you've been immortalized in a gigantic, elaborate piece of corn-maze art only visible from high in the sky. LeBron James has made it. SEE ALSO: On getting older: Kobe and LeBron as the NBA pages turn Two months ago, James led the Cleveland Cavaliers back from a 3-1 NBA Finals defici […]
- Fan wins Guinness record for Batsuit with 23 working gadgets
- Olympics GIFs apparently did get someone banned from TwitterYou may have heard that the IOC placed a ban on media outlets using unlicensed footage from the Rio Olympics to make GIFs for their social media channels. Of course, since it's 2016 and people have Twitter, that didn't stop some from trying. One of t...
- Comedy Central is bringing a Snapchat show to prime timeComedy Central is ordering a TV show starring, created by, and executive produced by comedian James Davis. This might be just like any other series announcement out there, except this show is based on Swag-A-Saurus with James Davis, a Snapchat series...
- Italian earthquake victims asked to disable WiFi passwordsEarly Wednesday a 6.2 magnitude earthquake struck central Italy, killing at least 120 people and trapping countless others under debris. To help ease communications for search and recovery, multiple disaster relief institutions are urging locals to t...
- Olympics GIFs apparently did get someone banned from Twitter
Site infoLiving in a digital world
Blog at WordPress.com.