Volkswagen Fun Theory – excellent viral campaign
DDB Stockholm’s Fun Theory campaign for Volkswagen is excellent. The piano stairs viral shows how you can change human behaviour just by making something fun. Simple insight, really on brand, over 1 million views on YouTube already. Excellent work.
No comments yet.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Great feature on purpose from my biz partner @maryleesachs forbes.com/sites/marylees… 3 weeks ago
- Here's a lovely little film I'm proud to have made for the United Nations @UNOCHA elitedai.ly/1qqQeYN 2 months ago
- Go Bernie #DemDebate 3 months ago
- From a marketers perspective Rubio is most sellable candidate #GOPDebate. From personal political viewpoint hope he doesn't win nomination. 9 months ago
- RT @nrossreyes: Great concluding panel @videoadnews #NVF15 w/@mattprohaska @keithgrossman @riksta. Love inclusion of creative to bring back… 10 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- Apple Watch 2 could be thinner or have a larger batteryApple's design philosophy is simple: Launch a beautiful product and then refine, refine, refine with every model after. The Apple Watch is over a year old and rumors about what Apple will do to improve it on a second-generation model are sparse. SEE ALSO: Report: Apple Watch sales have fallen 55% since launch, but don't panic Still, the latest come […]
- Did Yahoo ever have a chance?On this week’s episode of MashTalk, Lance, Pete and I discuss everything happening in the world of tech. After a brief update on Pokémon Go tactics (1:02), we discuss Apple (3:30) and its latest earnings. The company made less money than it did last year, but it still managed to sell its billionth iPhone, which is pretty incredible. There is some discussio […]
- Malia Obama wisely attended Lollapalooza instead of Democratic conventionMalia Obama missed the Democratic convention on Thursday, but for good reason: she was checking out some artists who aren't Katy Perry. The cool teen was spotted in the crowd of a Cashmere Cat show at Lollapalooza in Chicago, and it looks like she had at least an okay time. SEE ALSO: Obama pulls a dad move by singing 'Happy Birthday' to Malia […]
- Apple Watch 2 could be thinner or have a larger battery
- A day with BlackBerry's all-touch DTEK50 smartphoneBlackBerry pulled back the curtain on its new DTEK50 smartphone a few days ago, and soon after gave hungry journalists units to play with. I'm still working on my full review of BlackBerry's $299 Hail Mary pass, but since I spent a day playing with i...
- Sony sued for not preventing piracy of movie leaked in 2014 hackThe fall 2014 Sony megahack leaked a massive amount of internal documents and content, resulting in plenty of fallout. Even two years later, they company is still not off the hook. The film To Write Love On Her Arms was one of four movies released on...
- PSA: Download Windows 10 by 6AM ET or pay full priceThis is it, everybody: Last call for a free Windows 10 upgrade. Starting tomorrow, Microsoft will stop pestering you to claim your free Windows upgrade and start charging you for it. If you think you might cave sometime today, start your download soo...
- A day with BlackBerry's all-touch DTEK50 smartphone