Like singing dogs and cats? This new campaign we’ve just launched for the Blue Cross animal charity features a bunch of pets doing a cover version of Staying Alive. Production courtesy of the inimitable Joel Veitch – whose new singing kittens video is also tremendous.
The singing pets campaign, follows last year’s hugely succesful talking pets campaign – see the running theme? Any suggestions for the third execution in this campaign gladly received😉
1 Comment »
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Great feature on purpose from my biz partner @maryleesachs forbes.com/sites/marylees… 2 weeks ago
- Here's a lovely little film I'm proud to have made for the United Nations @UNOCHA elitedai.ly/1qqQeYN 2 months ago
- Go Bernie #DemDebate 3 months ago
- From a marketers perspective Rubio is most sellable candidate #GOPDebate. From personal political viewpoint hope he doesn't win nomination. 9 months ago
- RT @nrossreyes: Great concluding panel @videoadnews #NVF15 w/@mattprohaska @keithgrossman @riksta. Love inclusion of creative to bring back… 10 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- Hilarious 'Harry Potter' spoof play 'Puffs' set for off-Broadway runHarry Potter and the Cursed Child isn't the only Harry Potter play on the block. Harry Potter spoof play Puffs, Or Seven Increasingly Eventful Years at a Certain School of Magic & Magic just announced that the show — which is about to wrap a sold-out run at People's Improv Theater in New York — will move to a bigger house off-Broadway this fall […]
- Fullscreen announces docu-series following Hope Solo, other U.S. athletesFullscreen wants to give viewers their Olympics fix. The digital entertainment company on Thursday announced a new docu-series about U.S. athletes called Kicking Score. The series, which will launch on Aug. 3 (just ahead of the summer games), will follow three of the best female athletes in the world —Hope Solo, Megan Rapinoe and Crystal Dunn — off the fiel […]
- Amazon picks up 'The Last Tycoon,' starring Matt Bomer, Kelsey GrammerAmazon’s The Last Tycoon has been picked up for a full series order, Mashable has confirmed. The show, which comes from Sony TV’s TriStar Television, is Academy Award nominee Billy Ray's adaptation of Fitzgerald's last work. SEE ALSO: Check out Matt Bomer, Lily Collins looking dapper in Amazon's 'The Last Tycoon' It stars Matt Bome […]
- Hilarious 'Harry Potter' spoof play 'Puffs' set for off-Broadway run
- Yahoo researchers built a powerful new online abuse detectorA team of researchers at Yahoo Labs have plumbed the depths of their company's massive comment sections to come up with something that might actually be useful for detecting and eventually curbing rampant online abuse. Using a first-of-its-kind data...
- CBS and Showtime have two million internet-only subscribersWhile CBS is busy licensing content to Netflix for display outside of the US and Canada, here its own streaming services are off to a good start. On today's earnings call, execs said CBS All Access and the streaming version of Showtime have combined...
- Wirecutter's best deals: Save $80 on a Dell Inspiron 11 laptopThis post was done in partnership with The Wirecutter, a buyer's guide to the best technology. Read their continuously updated list of deals at TheWirecutter.com. You may have already seen Engadget posting reviews from our friends at The Wirecutter....
- Yahoo researchers built a powerful new online abuse detector