I spoke recently at a NMA Live event on Online PR and reputation management. Here’s the video of me talking. The case study I shared was around how not to do social media and how easily brand reputation’s can be destroyed by ill-thought out social activity.
Warning: You’ll need some stamina to watch the video. It’s over 20 minutes long.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Great feature on purpose from my biz partner @maryleesachs forbes.com/sites/marylees… 2 weeks ago
- Here's a lovely little film I'm proud to have made for the United Nations @UNOCHA elitedai.ly/1qqQeYN 2 months ago
- Go Bernie #DemDebate 3 months ago
- From a marketers perspective Rubio is most sellable candidate #GOPDebate. From personal political viewpoint hope he doesn't win nomination. 9 months ago
- RT @nrossreyes: Great concluding panel @videoadnews #NVF15 w/@mattprohaska @keithgrossman @riksta. Love inclusion of creative to bring back… 10 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- Driver crashes into school while playing 'Pokémon Go'Pokémon Go is pretty cool right now, but driving while playing and then crashing your car certainly isn't. A driver made an "unplanned PokéStop" when he crashed into a school in Melbourne on Thursday evening, according to police in the Australian state of Victoria. The 19-year-old was trying to capture a Pokémon when he lost control of his ca […]
- Donald Trump portrayed as ultimate Hollywood movie villainDemocrats have made videos a big part of their national convention this week. While many of the videos have been of the viral-y nature — one-off quotes of Republican nominee Donald Trump and an a cappella "Fight Song" — one showed on the last night of the Democrat convention pulled no punches when it came to a particular view of Trump. SEE ALSO: Mi […]
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar hits Donald Trump hard with first words of Democratic convention speechNBA legend Kareem Abdul-Jabbar had barely taken the stage when he dropped a burn on Donald Trump. "I'm Michael Jordan and I'm with Hillary," he said. "I say that because I know Donald Trump couldn't tell the difference." The all-time leading points scorer, Abdul-Jabbar issued the zing on Thursday night at the Democratic Nat […]
- Driver crashes into school while playing 'Pokémon Go'
- Google announces add-ons for Docs and Sheets' mobile appsEver wish you could do even more work on your phone? Then today's your day. Google just announced third-party add-on support for its Docs and Sheets Android app, allowing the mobile version of its office suite to seamlessly integrate with other produ...
- HTC Vive owners can finally face the void in 'Adr1ft'It may be a few months late, but the day is finally here: Adr1ft, Adam Orth's VR orbital survival simulator, is now available for the HTC Vive. The Oculus Rift launch exclusive was originally planned to launch on SteamVR back in May, but was delayed...
- Yahoo researchers built a powerful new online abuse detectorA team of researchers at Yahoo Labs have plumbed the depths of their company's massive comment sections to come up with something that might actually be useful for detecting and eventually curbing rampant online abuse. Using a first-of-its-kind data...
- Google announces add-ons for Docs and Sheets' mobile apps