When social media goes bad
I spoke recently at a NMA Live event on Online PR and reputation management. Here’s the video of me talking. The case study I shared was around how not to do social media and how easily brand reputation’s can be destroyed by ill-thought out social activity.
Warning: You’ll need some stamina to watch the video. It’s over 20 minutes long.
1 Comment »
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Great feature on purpose from my biz partner @maryleesachs forbes.com/sites/marylees… 1 month ago
- Here's a lovely little film I'm proud to have made for the United Nations @UNOCHA elitedai.ly/1qqQeYN 3 months ago
- Go Bernie #DemDebate 4 months ago
- From a marketers perspective Rubio is most sellable candidate #GOPDebate. From personal political viewpoint hope he doesn't win nomination. 10 months ago
- RT @nrossreyes: Great concluding panel @videoadnews #NVF15 w/@mattprohaska @keithgrossman @riksta. Love inclusion of creative to bring back… 11 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
- The Weeknd teases new music in Instagram postThe Weeknd is approaching. The Grammy award-winning singer looks to be in full third-studio-album mode, and thankfully, he blessed us all with a little glimpse of what sort of vibes we can expect from the project. SEE ALSO: VMAs 2016: And the nominees are... While we can't actually hear any lyrics in Abel Tesfaye's latest Instagram post, it […]
- Won't someone at the Fed think of the millennials?For the Federal Reserve to succeed in its mandated bid to anchor inflation higher, it needs to overcome a big demographic hurdle: millennials don't expect prices to rise anytime soon. There's a good reason for that: Americans who entered the workforce from 2000 onwards have experienced a benign inflation climate, with core Personal Consumption Expe […]
- This startup wants to help small businesses survive expensive lawsuits by funding themNot every person or business can brush aside a multimillion dollar lawsuit — but for those that can afford to fight, a winning case can mean a profitable outcome. That's what Legalist, a startup in Y Combinator's Summer 2016 class, is banking on by offering funding to companies in litigation battles. For example, the startup has invested $75,000 f […]
- The Weeknd teases new music in Instagram post
- There's a potentially habitable planet just one star overLocating potentially habitable planets outside of our own solar system is pretty difficult -- and when we do find them, they're usually unfathomably far away. Today, one isn't. Astronomers have discovered a new exoplanet in the habitable zone of Eart...
- Zika virus' effects are broader than first thoughtThe Zika virus is primarily known to cause microcephaly (small heads) in the babies of infected mothers, but its effects may be wider-ranging than first thought. A Harvard-led study has conducted brain scans of 45 Brazilian babies from Zika-stricken...
- New York's Bryant Park is tracking visitor behaviorLike any other potential advertising space, New York City's Bryant Park needs information about its visitors in order to attract potential sponsors. To gather that information, the private Bryant Park Corporation, which runs the city-owned park, has...
- There's a potentially habitable planet just one star over
Site infoLiving in a digital world
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.