Nice work from ad agency BBH. Viral graduate recruitment campaign launched through Youtube. Thanks to Chris Coulson for link.
Any interested grads can apply to bbh here. Edit: whoops, sorry deadline for entry expired on Monday 12th Nov. They’d had to extend it already due to huge volumes of traffic.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Great feature on purpose from my biz partner @maryleesachs forbes.com/sites/marylees… 1 month ago
- Here's a lovely little film I'm proud to have made for the United Nations @UNOCHA elitedai.ly/1qqQeYN 3 months ago
- Go Bernie #DemDebate 4 months ago
- From a marketers perspective Rubio is most sellable candidate #GOPDebate. From personal political viewpoint hope he doesn't win nomination. 10 months ago
- RT @nrossreyes: Great concluding panel @videoadnews #NVF15 w/@mattprohaska @keithgrossman @riksta. Love inclusion of creative to bring back… 11 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
August 2016 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Frank Ocean's 'Blonde' has already been illegally downloaded 750,000 timesAfter much anticipation, Frank Ocean's album, Blonde has finally arrived and people are understandably pumped. Since the self-released record, which followed a surprise 45-minute visual album — Endless – dropped on Saturday, it has been a huge hit. However, because the album is currently an Apple Music exclusive, die-hard users of popular streaming serv […]
- Artist leaves dress in the Dead Sea and it turns into a glittering masterpiece.The transformation was part of a photo series titled "Salt Bride" by Israeli artist Sigalit Landau. Read more...More about Mashable Video, Salt Dress, Dead Sea, Real Time, and Real Time Video
- We're sorry, but someone baked a cake with ketchup in itYou know those people who put ketchup on everything? Well, even they might have some trouble with this one. Apparently, Heinz Canada includes a recipe for something called "Great Canadian Ketchup Cake" on the backs of its ketchup bottles. As if this weren't gross enough, real human and Redditor Gregory Nuttle saw this recipe — which also calls […]
- Frank Ocean's 'Blonde' has already been illegally downloaded 750,000 times
- Level is a pair of glasses that doubles as an activity trackerLast year, VSP, the nation's largest vision care provider, unveiled what it thinks is the eyewear of the future. It's called Project Genesis and it comes from The Shop, a thinktank innovation lab within VSP. Project Genesis is essentially a pair of g...
- Bloomberg: Spotify buries artists with Apple and Tidal exclusivesAnother week has passed with another high-profile exclusive debuting on Apple Music. As it does each time an artist keeps a new album off its service, Spotify reiterated this week that those exclusives are "bad for the whole industry." According to a...
- NASA extends the Spitzer mission for two-and-a-half yearsWhen the Spitzer telescope blasted off to space on August 25th, 2003, NASA didn't think it would still be doing science by 2016. But since it's alive and well 13 years later, the agency has granted it a two-and-a-half-year mission extension to make d...
- Level is a pair of glasses that doubles as an activity tracker
Site infoLiving in a digital world
Blog at WordPress.com.