Couple of our creatives have entered the 48 hour ad contest for Cannes Young Lions. Take a view at their effort below, if you like it, give it a star rating – and you could help send them on their way to Cannes. The more hits the video gets the more chance they have of winning, so if you think it’s a great entry, for a great cause – twitter the youtube link, blog it, stick it on facebook, email it to your mates, tattoo it to your forehead, or graffiti a nearby billboard with the link.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Great feature on purpose from my biz partner @maryleesachs forbes.com/sites/marylees… 2 weeks ago
- Here's a lovely little film I'm proud to have made for the United Nations @UNOCHA elitedai.ly/1qqQeYN 2 months ago
- Go Bernie #DemDebate 3 months ago
- From a marketers perspective Rubio is most sellable candidate #GOPDebate. From personal political viewpoint hope he doesn't win nomination. 9 months ago
- RT @nrossreyes: Great concluding panel @videoadnews #NVF15 w/@mattprohaska @keithgrossman @riksta. Love inclusion of creative to bring back… 10 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
July 2016 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Shop workers laugh at woman's shorts, she responds with kindnessBritain is finally experiencing the long-awaited summer and people are sporting shorts and T-shirts for the first time in a year. But one woman couldn't believe her ears when she overheard two workers at Superdrug, a health and beauty shop, making rude comments and sneering at her appearance. SEE ALSO: People are sharing the meanest backhanded complime […]
- 'Pokémon Go' shatters records on its way to estimated 75 million downloadsThe days of insane growth may be over for Pokémon Go (and frankly, it's hard to imagine any app sustaining growth at that rate), but the mobile augmented reality game is still the fastest-growing ever, by a large margin. App store optimization platform Sensor Tower estimates that Pokémon Go has been installed more than 75 million times so far, on Apple […]
- 'Jason Bourne' is a brutal, soulless slog that feels like punishmentSome people may enjoy sitting through Jason Bourne, though it will by hard to fathom why. The return of Matt Damon and writer/director Paul Greengrass is a soulless, sensually deadening time-suck, like watching a stranger play a video game you used to think was fun while someone vigorously shakes the screen, or perhaps your head. That's what it feels l […]
- Shop workers laugh at woman's shorts, she responds with kindness
- Ofcom orders BT to make Openreach a 'legally separate company'Ofcom has drawn up a plan to further distance BT and its subsidiary, Openreach, without breaking them up entirely. The UK regulator is now proposing that Openreach, which manages the bulk of the nation's broadband and telephone infrastructure, become...
- Google updates Nexus phones with spam call protectionThe FCC gets more complaints over spam calls than anything else, and recently told telecom companies to block them for free. Until that happens, Google has made it easier for Nexus or AndroidOne device owners to see if a call is spam and block it, th...
- Hailo gets help from car giant Daimler to take on UberWith ridesharing services becoming more popular by the day, car makers are starting to take notice. General Motors has already sunk $500 million into Lyft, Volkswagen ploughed $300 million into Gett and Daimler quietly boosted its portfolio when it n...
- Ofcom orders BT to make Openreach a 'legally separate company'