I spoke recently at a NMA Live event on Online PR and reputation management. Here’s the video of me talking. The case study I shared was around how not to do social media and how easily brand reputation’s can be destroyed by ill-thought out social activity.
Warning: You’ll need some stamina to watch the video. It’s over 20 minutes long.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Great feature on purpose from my biz partner @maryleesachs forbes.com/sites/marylees… 3 weeks ago
- Here's a lovely little film I'm proud to have made for the United Nations @UNOCHA elitedai.ly/1qqQeYN 2 months ago
- Go Bernie #DemDebate 3 months ago
- From a marketers perspective Rubio is most sellable candidate #GOPDebate. From personal political viewpoint hope he doesn't win nomination. 9 months ago
- RT @nrossreyes: Great concluding panel @videoadnews #NVF15 w/@mattprohaska @keithgrossman @riksta. Love inclusion of creative to bring back… 10 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
July 2016 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- One university is incorporating 'Pokémon Go' into its curriculumFor students at the University of Idaho, the first day of class may involve choosing between Charmander, Bulbasaur and Squirtle. Next fall, the school will introduce "Pop Culture Games," a physical education class designed to "teach students about leading active lifestyles, building teamwork and exploring their communities through games," […]
- 'A Wrinkle in Time' sales surge after Chelsea Clinton shout outBill Clinton loves Police Academy. And Chelsea Clinton loves A Wrinkle in Time, as we found out in her speech at the Democratic National Convention this week. Now, more people might love the classic children's book, too. Sales of A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle jumped on Amazon after Clinton's speech Thursday. Slate first spotted the s […]
- Little girl gives her pet chicken a glamorous makeoverEven feathered friends need a little TLC. Case in point: this spoiled pet chicken, who's receiving a glamorous makeover from its favorite human companion. The girl, who is 5 years old, even applies some imaginary chicken lipstick to her bird buddy — just in case they go out on the town later. SEE ALSO: These glamorous chickens are bringing back '80 […]
- One university is incorporating 'Pokémon Go' into its curriculum
- Japan's latest humanoid robot makes its own movesJapan's National Science Museum is no stranger to eerily human androids: It employs two in its exhibition hall already. But for a week, they're getting a new colleague. Called "Alter," it has a very human face like Professor Ishiguro's Geminoids, but...
- Recommended Reading: Nintendo's NX sounds weird and that's okayNX is different, and different is Nintendo's best option Oli Welsh, Eurogamer Based on the rumors so far, Nintendo's upcoming NX handheld console will be... unique. This piece from Eurogamer, a site that's been the source of some of the details, t...
- ICYMI: Eye exams go DIY and smartfeeding your petsToday on In Case You Missed It: A new device can calculate people's eyeglass prescriptions without needing to see an optometrist, though whether that's actually responsible or not is up to you. Meanwhile a cloud-connected smart petfeeder that suf...
- Japan's latest humanoid robot makes its own moves