I spoke recently at a NMA Live event on Online PR and reputation management. Here’s the video of me talking. The case study I shared was around how not to do social media and how easily brand reputation’s can be destroyed by ill-thought out social activity.
Warning: You’ll need some stamina to watch the video. It’s over 20 minutes long.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Great feature on purpose from my biz partner @maryleesachs forbes.com/sites/marylees… 1 month ago
- Here's a lovely little film I'm proud to have made for the United Nations @UNOCHA elitedai.ly/1qqQeYN 3 months ago
- Go Bernie #DemDebate 4 months ago
- From a marketers perspective Rubio is most sellable candidate #GOPDebate. From personal political viewpoint hope he doesn't win nomination. 10 months ago
- RT @nrossreyes: Great concluding panel @videoadnews #NVF15 w/@mattprohaska @keithgrossman @riksta. Love inclusion of creative to bring back… 11 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
August 2016 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Against all odds, PCs seem to be selling well in IndiaIndia has shown a refreshing growth in the shipments of personal computers in what is another example of it bucking global trends. About 2.2 million personal computers were shipped in the country during the period between April and June, marking a 7.2 percent growth over the quarter before that. Despite the increase in demand in Q2 2016, the number — which i […]
- The moment a 10-year-old was pulled alive from earthquake rubble after 17 hoursA touching video from an area devastated by an earthquake in Italy shows a 10-year-old girl being pulled alive from the rubble. SEE ALSO: Here's why Italy is prone to devastating earthquakes Almost 24 hours after the magnitude 6.2 quake hit central Italy, rescue workers looked through the debris in Pescara del Tronto and found the legs of a girl. […]
- Meet the cyborg bringing biohacking to the peopleIn the beginning, it was just about getting rid of the keys to his office. American biohacker Amal Graafstra, 40, decided in 2005 that he wanted to be done with such archaic technology "from like 700 BC." He looked at iris scanning and fingerprint reading as solutions for opening his office door, but decided those options were expensive and unrelia […]
- Against all odds, PCs seem to be selling well in India
- Fujifilm's entry-level mirrorless will up your selfie gameFujifilm has launched the X-A3, a low-priced mirrorless camera aimed at casual users, particularly those who want excellent selfies. It has a number of improvements to its successor, the X-A2, in that regard. The sensor now has 24.2-megapixels, a bi...
- Germany's aerospace agency built a safer rail carAn aerospace agency might seem like an unlikely place to find a breakthrough in railroad safety equipment, but that is exactly what the engineers at the German Aerospace Center (better known as DLR) have recently come up with. As Wired reports, DLR e...
- PlayStation Network finally adds two-factor authenticationConsidering how much the PlayStation Network breach cost Sony, it's kind of crazy that the service didn't offer two-factor login authentication before now. But, that's no longer the case. Protecting your PlayStation account is SMS-based (which has it...
- Fujifilm's entry-level mirrorless will up your selfie game
Site infoLiving in a digital world
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.