Nice work from ad agency BBH. Viral graduate recruitment campaign launched through Youtube. Thanks to Chris Coulson for link.
Any interested grads can apply to bbh here. Edit: whoops, sorry deadline for entry expired on Monday 12th Nov. They’d had to extend it already due to huge volumes of traffic.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Great feature on purpose from my biz partner @maryleesachs forbes.com/sites/marylees… 1 month ago
- Here's a lovely little film I'm proud to have made for the United Nations @UNOCHA elitedai.ly/1qqQeYN 3 months ago
- Go Bernie #DemDebate 4 months ago
- From a marketers perspective Rubio is most sellable candidate #GOPDebate. From personal political viewpoint hope he doesn't win nomination. 10 months ago
- RT @nrossreyes: Great concluding panel @videoadnews #NVF15 w/@mattprohaska @keithgrossman @riksta. Love inclusion of creative to bring back… 11 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
August 2016 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Pie in the sky: Domino's announce drone delivery, despite no approvalYou can run, you can hide, but you can't escape companies wanting to deliver things via drone to you. Domino's in New Zealand want to be the next to do so, announcing a partnership with drone delivery company Flirtey. Their mission? To transport pizzas through the air. SEE ALSO: How to build a racing drone While the idea certainly sounds great, t […]
- An open letter to the Prime Minister on the climate crisis, from 154 scientistsDear The Hon. Malcolm Turnbull MP, Prime Minister of Australia, The following is an open letter signed by 154 Australian atmospheric, marine, environmental, biological and medical scientists, including several leading climatologists, for your and your government’s attention. SEE ALSO: Physicist explaining climate change to a denier on TV is grim viewing Ther […]
- Apple wants to add five new inclusive emoji for different professionsAre you a female astronaut or a male judge? Apple has your back. As spotted by Emojipedia, the company has requested male and female variations of five new professions be added to the next Unicode update — an artist, a firefighter, a pilot, an astronaut and a judge. Apple has previously indicated its desire for the additions, but we finally have examples of […]
- Pie in the sky: Domino's announce drone delivery, despite no approval
- Amazon will donate Kindles to promote digital readingAmazon aims to promote digital reading around the world and has established a new program called Kindle Reading Fund to achieve that goal. The Fund will be in charge of donating Kindle e-readers, Fire tablets and ebooks to various recipients, such as...
- Doctors use ultrasound to jump-start coma patient's brainWe're getting better at predicting when a patient might come out of a coma, but helping them recover is another matter. Even after a patient wakes up, the effects of being in a persistent unconscious state can result in severe brain injury. Recovery...
- Startup uses algorithms to fund civil lawsuitsIt won't shock you to hear that many companies see lawsuits as opportunities for profit. Patent trolls base their entire businesses around it, after all. And now, they may use technology to help that happen. Legalist, a young startup, is trying to bu...
- Amazon will donate Kindles to promote digital reading
Site infoLiving in a digital world
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.