Like singing dogs and cats? This new campaign we’ve just launched for the Blue Cross animal charity features a bunch of pets doing a cover version of Staying Alive. Production courtesy of the inimitable Joel Veitch – whose new singing kittens video is also tremendous.
The singing pets campaign, follows last year’s hugely succesful talking pets campaign – see the running theme? Any suggestions for the third execution in this campaign gladly received😉
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Great feature on purpose from my biz partner @maryleesachs forbes.com/sites/marylees… 1 month ago
- Here's a lovely little film I'm proud to have made for the United Nations @UNOCHA elitedai.ly/1qqQeYN 3 months ago
- Go Bernie #DemDebate 4 months ago
- From a marketers perspective Rubio is most sellable candidate #GOPDebate. From personal political viewpoint hope he doesn't win nomination. 10 months ago
- RT @nrossreyes: Great concluding panel @videoadnews #NVF15 w/@mattprohaska @keithgrossman @riksta. Love inclusion of creative to bring back… 11 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
August 2016 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- 11 dogs who are definitely better than humans because #NationalDogDayDog's are "man's best friend" for a reason. They're smart, unflinchingly loyal and have more personality in their paws than most reality TV stars will ever muster. Aug. 26 is National Dog Day. In homage to the greatest animal to ever roam the earth and sleep at the end of our beds, here are 11 puppers who prove beyond reasonable doub […]
- Dev Patel does a mean Australian accent in new trailer for 'Lion'The Australian accent is difficult to master, and attempts to handle it by international actors have been pretty ham-fisted. We mean famously ham-fisted. So when British actor Dev Patel, from Slumdog Millionaire and TV series Skins, nails the Aussie accent with relative ease? That's something worth taking notice of. SEE ALSO: White, straight, and on sc […]
- #WearItPurple trends in support of LGBTQ young peopleMany places around the world still have a long way to go when it comes to protecting the rights of sex, sexuality and gender-diverse young people, and Australia is no exception. That's why #WearItPurple was created and Wear It Purple Day was celebrated on Friday. SEE ALSO: A marriage equality vote will hurt young people, says comedian The Wear it Purple […]
- 11 dogs who are definitely better than humans because #NationalDogDay
- US banks will launch their Venmo competitor in OctoberIn an attempt to add a little hipness to personal banking, a consortium of US banks has been quietly working on its very own Venmo competitor. While the details of the service are currently a little thin at the moment, the Wall Street Journal reports...
- Russia's free, PC multiplayer Halo game has been cancelledRemember that Halo game you heard about that wasn't launching in North America? Well, now it's not launching anywhere. Halo Online was originally intended to be a free, multiplayer game designed exclusively for the Russian market. Despite launching a...
- Rifftrax app takes the guesswork out of syncing jokes to filmFor fans of snarky, alternative film commentary, Rifftrax has long been a haven of amusement. For only a few dollars, one can hear MST3K veterans Mike Nelson, Kevin Murphy and Bill Corbett rag on classic and modern cinema. There was only one problem:...
- US banks will launch their Venmo competitor in October
Site infoLiving in a digital world
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.