Like singing dogs and cats? This new campaign we’ve just launched for the Blue Cross animal charity features a bunch of pets doing a cover version of Staying Alive. Production courtesy of the inimitable Joel Veitch – whose new singing kittens video is also tremendous.
The singing pets campaign, follows last year’s hugely succesful talking pets campaign – see the running theme? Any suggestions for the third execution in this campaign gladly received😉
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Great feature on purpose from my biz partner @maryleesachs forbes.com/sites/marylees… 3 weeks ago
- Here's a lovely little film I'm proud to have made for the United Nations @UNOCHA elitedai.ly/1qqQeYN 2 months ago
- Go Bernie #DemDebate 3 months ago
- From a marketers perspective Rubio is most sellable candidate #GOPDebate. From personal political viewpoint hope he doesn't win nomination. 9 months ago
- RT @nrossreyes: Great concluding panel @videoadnews #NVF15 w/@mattprohaska @keithgrossman @riksta. Love inclusion of creative to bring back… 10 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
July 2016 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Virtus.pro beats Fnatic to become ELeague season one championsVirtus.pro, the Polish Counter-Strike dynasty, bested Fnatic in a close 2-0 match to become the first ELeague champions. SEE ALSO: Best 'Counter-Strike' plays of the ELeague semifinals: Virtus.pro vs. Mousesports Both teams went into the grand finals on Saturday after handedly winning their semifinals matches 2-0, but Virtus.pro ended up on top, c […]
- Pokémon Go smart sneaker concept lets you play using your feetIf you thought you'd seen every Pokémon Go accessory possible, think again. We present to you: Pokémon Go-enabled sneakers! SEE ALSO: A beginner's guide: How to play 'Pokémon Go' The idea, which is still a concept at this stage, was created by New York-based start-up Vixole, a company working on "smart sneakers" with embedded L […]
- Rihanna literally collides with her fans in stunning 'Goodnight Gotham' videoWatching Rihanna bound toward her adoring public is more exciting than most action movies. RiRi's new video for "Goodnight Gotham," an ANTI bonus track that samples Florence and the Machine, brings those thrills, as the singer runs to meet her fans after a Paris photo shoot. Bonus: it involves a cool jumpsuit and crowdsurfing. Margot Robbie fi […]
- Virtus.pro beats Fnatic to become ELeague season one champions
- Kanye West wants Apple and Tidal to stop fighting over exclusivesKanye West may be best known on Twitter for starting feuds, but now he's trying to end one... and it's even a rivalry he helped create. In a flurry of four tweets, the rapper griped that the competition between Apple and Tidal over streaming music e...
- Tesla reportedly eyes brakes in fatal Model S crashTesla is considering two possible scenarios that would explain the fatal Model S crash in Florida, and according to Reuters and The New York Times, neither is about Autopilot. During a meeting with the US Senate Commerce Committee, the automaker repo...
- A digital 'totem' leads the way in one of New York's oldest museumsMuseums, for all the wonders they contain, have a reputation for being staid and musty. At their worst they've even been described as mausoleums. That's a problem when it comes to exhibits about an active, living culture like the Haida people of Brit...
- Kanye West wants Apple and Tidal to stop fighting over exclusives