Couple of our creatives have entered the 48 hour ad contest for Cannes Young Lions. Take a view at their effort below, if you like it, give it a star rating – and you could help send them on their way to Cannes. The more hits the video gets the more chance they have of winning, so if you think it’s a great entry, for a great cause – twitter the youtube link, blog it, stick it on facebook, email it to your mates, tattoo it to your forehead, or graffiti a nearby billboard with the link.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Great feature on purpose from my biz partner @maryleesachs forbes.com/sites/marylees… 2 weeks ago
- Here's a lovely little film I'm proud to have made for the United Nations @UNOCHA elitedai.ly/1qqQeYN 2 months ago
- Go Bernie #DemDebate 3 months ago
- From a marketers perspective Rubio is most sellable candidate #GOPDebate. From personal political viewpoint hope he doesn't win nomination. 9 months ago
- RT @nrossreyes: Great concluding panel @videoadnews #NVF15 w/@mattprohaska @keithgrossman @riksta. Love inclusion of creative to bring back… 10 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
July 2016 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- How the Clinton campaign is slaying social mediaIn June, Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign scored one of the sickest election season burns. Republican presidential nominee Donald J. Trump had just gone after President Barack Obama for backing Clinton in the race. "Obama just endorsed Crooked Hillary. He wants four more years of Obama — but nobody else does!" Trump tweeted. Five minut […]
- Bollywood star Salman Khan acquitted of poaching endangered animalsAn Indian court has acquitted Bollywood star Salman Khan in an 18-year-old case involving the poaching of an endangered gazelle species in the state of Rajasthan, overturning earlier verdicts that had sentenced him to prison. SEE ALSO: Twitter slams Bollywood actor Salman Khan for saying he felt like a 'raped woman' Khan was accused of hunting ch […]
- Louis Theroux made a film about Scientology and the trailer is wackyDocumentary filmmaker Louis Theroux is well-known for confronting the weird, the wacky and the controversial in his work, but in his first feature-length doc he takes on possibly his most ambitious topic yet: the elusive Church of Scientology. SEE ALSO: Riveting documentary shows the noble backyard life of this Schipperke Made in collaboration with director […]
- How the Clinton campaign is slaying social media
- US military creates 'Space Mission Force' to wage satellite warIf a major war ever happens, low-Earth orbit could turn into a combat zone. To that end, the US Air Force Space Command has created the "Space Mission Force" to train soldiers to operate military satellites in response to threats. "Adversaries have d...
- Titanium-gold alloy could lead to super-strong implantsMany bone implants (such as for hips and teeth) need to be replaced after a decade simply because they're not strong enough to survive for any longer. Rice University might put an end to those regular surgeries, though. Its researchers have crafted...
- OneDrive cribbed a lot from Google Photos for its new updateCompetition is good for everyone. Case in point: Microsoft has added some features to the OneDrive platform that should be pretty familiar to anyone accustomed to Google Photos. First up are Automatic Albums, which, as the name implies, groups photos...
- US military creates 'Space Mission Force' to wage satellite war