Firstly my apologies for being crap. I’ve not updated this blog nearly enough recently. Too busy. But I promise to do better.
It’s a handy tool that gives you a quick demographic snapshot of your audience’s facebook usage. Next time somebody asks could facebook work for my brand – point them in the direction of this tool.
The tool is courtesy of the unofficial facebook blog, AllFacebook.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Great feature on purpose from my biz partner @maryleesachs forbes.com/sites/marylees… 1 month ago
- Here's a lovely little film I'm proud to have made for the United Nations @UNOCHA elitedai.ly/1qqQeYN 3 months ago
- Go Bernie #DemDebate 4 months ago
- From a marketers perspective Rubio is most sellable candidate #GOPDebate. From personal political viewpoint hope he doesn't win nomination. 10 months ago
- RT @nrossreyes: Great concluding panel @videoadnews #NVF15 w/@mattprohaska @keithgrossman @riksta. Love inclusion of creative to bring back… 11 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
August 2016 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Extremely forgiving cough drop company chooses Ryan LochteCould this be the start of a Ryan Lochte comeback? The Olympic swimmer's reputation took a serious hit after Brazilian authorities discovered that he kind of lied about being robbed at gunpoint during a night out with three of his teammates in Rio. Following a lengthy investigation that proved the group had actually vandalized a gas station and been inv […]
- 9 things about ‘Silence of the Lambs’ that will surprise youOur CineFix series, Things You Didn't Know, looked into the Oscar-winning horror-thriller Silence of the Lambs, and found nine things you might not have known about the film. While they gave Academy Award-winning performances, did you know that Jodie Foster and Anthony Hopkins were not the director's first pick for the roles? Did you catch the oth […]
- Beyoncé remembers Aaliyah in throwback Instagram postFifteen years ago Thursday, the world and the music industry was rocked by the sudden death of Aaliyah. The superstar singer was killed in a plane crash in 2001. Many in the music industry revered the star, and Beyoncé was no exception. On the 15th anniversary of her death, Bey posted a video of the two chatting on a red carpet. SEE ALSO: Beyoncé graces us w […]
- Extremely forgiving cough drop company chooses Ryan Lochte
- Snapchat brings live score filters to high school footballFor its next geofilter trick, Snapchat is partnering with fellow Southern California startup ScoreStream to bring live scores from more than 5,000 weekly high school football games into your Snaps and Stories. As Mashable reports today, the scoreboar...
- Google's Fiber rollout isn't going as plannedGoogle Fiber may have just gone live in Salt Lake City, but the process of laying all that fiber optic cable is reportedly making Alphabet's homebrewed ISP the company's most expensive unit outside of the core Google business. According to a new repo...
- Universal Music Group is reportedly done with streaming exclusivesApple Music and Tidal have tapped into exclusive releases to gain the upper hand on Spotify over the last year, but it appears one major record label may have had enough. Frank Ocean released his long-awaited follow-up to 2012's Channel Orange on App...
- Snapchat brings live score filters to high school football
Site infoLiving in a digital world
Blog at WordPress.com.