DDB Stockholm’s Fun Theory campaign for Volkswagen is excellent. The piano stairs viral shows how you can change human behaviour just by making something fun. Simple insight, really on brand, over 1 million views on YouTube already. Excellent work.
Rik Haslam: Group Creative Architect
Some musings (from me and my colleagues at RAPP) about interesting interactive work and the innovations that are reshaping the way creative agencies operate.
- Great feature on purpose from my biz partner @maryleesachs forbes.com/sites/marylees… 1 month ago
- Here's a lovely little film I'm proud to have made for the United Nations @UNOCHA elitedai.ly/1qqQeYN 3 months ago
- Go Bernie #DemDebate 4 months ago
- From a marketers perspective Rubio is most sellable candidate #GOPDebate. From personal political viewpoint hope he doesn't win nomination. 10 months ago
- RT @nrossreyes: Great concluding panel @videoadnews #NVF15 w/@mattprohaska @keithgrossman @riksta. Love inclusion of creative to bring back… 11 months ago
Web designer photos
Paul de Gregorio on Why your fundraisers are your… rob on Sony’s stealthy approach… reuben on Why your fundraisers are your… robbierae on Why your fundraisers are your… Personal ISA on Why the iPad is a hands-down…
August 2016 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Privacy watchdogs: Ashley Madison's security was 'unacceptable'The online security of notorious cheating website Ashley Madison had "unacceptable shortcomings." That fact must have been bitterly obvious to any of its users who had their names, emails and banking details leaked online in mid-2015. It's also the final judgment of a joint investigation between the Australian Privacy Commissioner and the Pri […]
- Report: Most drone accidents caused by the tech and not the operatorIf you believe the hype, we're mere minutes from having hot meals delivered by drone. That's why it's concerning we know so little about drone accidents and what causes them. A team of academics in Australia have tried to remedy that lack of information. Led by Graham Wild, a senior lecturer in aviation at RMIT University in Melbourne, Austral […]
- The Honest Trailer for 'No Man's Sky' is savage and unforgivingArguably one of the most hyped video game releases of the year, No Man's Sky has been met with a reception more mixed than bag of mixed nuts. The galaxy-exploration game has been dissed for everything from its repetitive game play to missing multi-player function, so logic and reason would dictate that the game gets an Honest Game Trailer now. And said […]
- Privacy watchdogs: Ashley Madison's security was 'unacceptable'
- 'Pokémon Go' update explains which monsters are the bestDespite its incredible initial popularity, Pokémon Go has faced a number of issues since launch beyond just keeping its servers working. A Bloomberg report cites analyst numbers claiming the game's active users have shrunk by more than 10 mill...
- Revisit 2005 by playing 'Call of Duty 2' on your Xbox OneBack before Call of Duty went full-on Michael Bay, the series focused on historical conflicts ignored by the then unstoppable Medal of Honor series. Xbox 360 launch title Call of Duty 2 was the last game in the series from original developer Infinity...
- Have a virtual visit to the Bauhaus with Harvard's collectionBauhaus, for the uninitiated, was a German art school that unfortunately closed its doors back in 1933. It was home to thousands of paintings, sculptures, photos and other various artifacts created by artists studying everything from architecture to...
- 'Pokémon Go' update explains which monsters are the best
Site infoLiving in a digital world
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.